Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 1:03 pm

her mate made many kills mostly rabbits they ate the meat and he made her new clothes to wear fur today he was lucky and killed a deer which had plenty of meat and fur

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Kara slowly gpt up once again and pulled her sword closer to her body " I need to go, I'll help hunt for food, as my sword is indeed a demon sword." She finished walking slowly out the only exit in the hut, her feet no longer touching the cold wood but now feeling the normale feeling of tall grass, all the human has is her long stalkings, panites and a riprd shirt. It's been a week since she was telaported into this world. With her sword slid out of the sheath ready to killing, with her mate at her side. The cold air hit them both but it hit kara the hardiest having little to no clothing on. The dark woods close to there camp, with her sword close to her body she walked into the dark area to look for food to hunt down. But alas the poor human doesnt know that many males want her, maybe a slave, a pet, or a good fuck, or maybe to have there childern. But what keeped her from geting attached by any malds is her smell, that's she pregnant, and with her wolf lover by her side."find any thing wulfy?" She asked randomly selected a nick name for the young wolf.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 am

He likedit when she cuddled him he knew she was strong and could fight those after her she was so brave to take on the dragon though it did get her mated he just hoped she was right and the beast didnt fill her with his seed he hoped he stopped it in time.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 am

Sorry I was sleepy, ))

Kara whent out side to use the rest room, but even though she's pregnant with his pups, she still isn't safe from demons. Kara walked back inside the hut and layed close to his body as his furr felt like a blanket nice and fluffy, warm and cuddly. Her hand brush down his patch of furr before speaking." Morning wulf.. " she said in a soft whisper knowing that soon she will be having his pups and there is really nothing she can do at this point but go along with it. Her face heated up in a red blush, as his new mate stayed close to him at all times. Even when she has a weapon she wanted to stay safe close to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:13 am

(i do not get that last part)

wulf slept but woke when she stirred he watched her protectively he knew her sent had changed but also knew she really was not out of danger but having his pups inside her did lessen the danger she was in

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 10:10 pm

After many nights of none stop sex, her womb now filled with wulf seeds. The next few days later, Kara slowly pulled her body up from the cold floor, her naked body on his soft furr. As her swore body lyes close to his, now pregnant with his child, she is safe from other males that wishes to mate her. Unless the male mate with her while pregnant making her have more than just one child. Which Kara didn't thought, as the cold air hit her naked skin, the young female pulled her self up with her sword hiting the head part of the sword into the wood, pulling her body up onto her feet to go take a leak. While he rested Kara walked slowly using the sword as support walking out of the room and knell down for her to take a leak. After she finished the sence of her lags got back to normale and began to walk inside but no time the young lady began to be stalk the girl waiting for a time to mate her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 2:35 pm

he helped her onto his shaft "i''d like that kara i know there is no love between us yet but i hope there will be" he told her as he mated her in every position for many nights and days until she was filled with his seed ad soon his children he cuddled her after they were through to prove he wanted more then just sex with her

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 9:55 am

Her heart begain to beat fast, she didnt know what else to say. First the new world and now here, slowly wraping her hand around his neck, she didn't want a child but ita better than having sex with someone she doesn't know and after that them leaving. Kara made the first move, slowly moving her body up twords the male wolf and kissing his lips softly. But only for a second as she heard the rest of his words that they must mate soon. Slowly she removed the riped pink shirt, and her panites to the side. Now being fully naked in gis eye sight. "I..I..ita best to do it now.. better than it being late." She added as yhe human sat on his lap , now the finale thing before they mate kara said it softly before they started." I wish to me your life mate." She finished as shs felt his arms wrap around her frame.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 9:12 am

""your swelcome" he replied then tilted his head to her words of having his young "you mean you want to be my mate" he said and she seemed to shyly nod he beamed "i would be honored i will tell you up front i am not like most males. others may mate you then leave others would share you among them as a group each mating you until you got pregnant but as a wolf i believe in lifemates though i doubted i would ever have one do you want to mate now you are close to ovulating if you want a child in your belly we should start soon"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 6:07 am

Her pink shirt now riped up and ruin showing off her breast, as with her panites didn't have alot just aloy of holes from the battle with the dragon. As he further explain about her situation . Now her body stayed close and she needed to make a choice,"w..w..what if .. we.. have sex.. and you get me pupped.. and once that am safe.." her face turn pink just thinking about having sex with him, "that and thank you any way.. am fine.." she added feeling gis paws onnher looking up into gis eyes blushing brifht red just seeing him got her worryed , well he be okay? And what other males are there?" She wondered
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 4:41 am

he cuddled her protectly. he sensed she was afrid of something "i am here" he assured her "and yes you would be safe until you gave birth then soon as you could bear another child you would be in danger so in order to keep you safe i must keep you pupped or we got to find a way for you to be like the other women here unable to bear a child" he told her

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Kara looked at her sword then the whispereing stoped to a halt. After a matter of moments, she looked bavk into his eyes hearing his welcoming words. "I.." she stoped feeling gis wolf lips touch her check as iy broughta her to chuckle , his tounge rubing up her vheck, then the female took a deep breath. The youbg women wanted to yell him but knew he wpuldnt believe her so at this ponit she remains silent. "Wulf.. thanks fot the welcomeing words.. " she added telling half the truth and the other a lie, as she enjoyed being with him, but she needed to tell gim that this demon sword, well one day trick her into giving her soul, and oncr that happens she well only belong to that demon.

Her soft brown hair being touched by his paws, and his body close to hers. " Wait... if am pregnant, I'll have a gteater chance of being safe?" She asked as kara didny wanted to havr a child. As she stayed vlose to him, she placed her sword to the side of yhe room. "That and.. I've been lonly for far to long.. I shouldn't have left.. " dhe added looking at the old wooden floor.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Wulf raised his brow to her remark bout talking to her weapon "why?" he asked her thinking that it not like it can speak back to her. "were you so lonely you began talking to your sword for company? you dont got to do that anymore now you got me to talk to i will listen to you you dont need to be lonely anymore we both dont now that we have each other" he said kissing her cheek wanting to be intimite with her but knew he didnt want to be like the dragon and just take her he wanted her mutual consent on mating him

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Kara felt his arms around her frame, as he did explain about her having a child would keep her safe for a while from other male mates. Her sword pulse in her hands telling her to beware, as the dragon well come back to finish the job. The world slowly dieing of any life forms as from what the wolf spoke, she is the only female ... That's old enough to be mated by. Hearing his name she raised an eye brow at this and tuned her head on his fluffy chest." Wulf.. Very well.." She added siting on his lap and cuddling close to his body, giving the company he missed, as memories flush into her head of the people she lost in the war, looking down at her sword as it whispers to her. Speaking about staying close to the wolf male, as that's the best chance she has, also if needed she can make a demon contract with him to make him stronger but of course Kara ignor him." No.. Cut that shit out." She added then turned to look at her friend. "Sorry wulf I wasn't talking to ya I was talking to my sword." It sounded ridiculous but it was true, and the one thing Kara is, honest.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 1:02 pm

"Wulf" He said. Wulf did not have a name since everyone was killed he was young. everyone he met would just point and yell wolf so he took that as his name. he forgotten what his true name was since this was the one he used all these years. He knew the dragon would be back. he also knew the dragon was not the only thing out there. other creatures in need of mates would be after her. when she said at least she was not pregnant he mutters he half hoped she was then after a cough he explain to her telling her everyone would be after her to mate her . that only if she was with child was she temporarily safe he did not mean he wanted her to have the young of that dragon but it was going to be hard once every being here knew of her existence.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:26 am

As he helped her to gis home. Kara heard him, and even the soft welcoming touch of gis paws on her checks, the female let out a soft smile wraping around his neck. Then slowly pulled him close into a hug." Please just relaxe with me.. it'll get better soon, at lest am not pregnant." She added feeling gis strong arms around her as once they made it home, kara now knows that they need to be on the look out for the dragon, as he doesnt know this yet but if he wishes to get any type of pleasure, kara is now the only last remanding female left, as many of them have been killed or raped and was unable to handle having the childern. As there are women but there childerb, young girls and boys live with there father's far away from where they live. So if mateing wize kara is the obly one left, holding him closely she begain to speak."may I know your nam?" She asked with a kind and honest voice
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 6:46 am

he held her hand he nodded "please do not do something that reckless again" he said "i can accept you will never be mine that you may never love me i can even try and accept that you may not want to be friends and that you want to go home. i'm grateful you think i am special enough to know your name."

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Kara grabed a hold og her panites and slwoly wraped her arms around gis neck and pulled him close." Thank you do very much." She finished as she slowly pulled her body up watching the guman form dragon leave them alone. Puting her panites on the human walkrd side by side with the wolf that saved her life , from both death and from becoming a mother. As he spoke she waved her hand."it's fine, its to late any way.. " dhe added wraping her arms around his neck to carrie her back to the hut where she well keep him company, and makr sute he doesnt say alone." Also I understand where your coming from.. when it coems to being alonr.." she added holding tight to her demon sword as she slide her panites on.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 8:20 pm

"true I was going to end it since I could not be able to make you mine kara but I couldn't do it." He said to her but was unsure what stopped him from the dead. All he knew was that he had to protect her.

The dragon snorts "your not worth the effort of my power I won't kill him he is already dead." The beast said then left them.

Once alone the wolf hugged her. I am sorry I didn't get here sooner."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 3:40 pm

The female open her soft brown eyes at the now human shaped dragon as he began to mate with her, it hurt at first as this is her first time, but after a moment it calm down as the wetness from her tight opening streachies out welcomg gis new member, she was abit shooked to know that it didn't hurt. Now, the male now being in his human form didn't look half bad, he looked rather hot. But she's been saving her self for that one special man in her life but sadly that was soon taken away by the very dragon that wanted to kill her. Griping his skin she gasp loudly as her walls tighten around his cock, his claws slowly going up and down her skin, at this point the young female hade to do something for her not to die in one bit, what shocked her was the fact how fast he changed from a mind of a killer to a calm beast, when he began to have sex with the human she made heavy gasps and moans as she tryed so hard to just relax but couldn't , in the middle of there sex there bodies touching one another as she can feel that he was close , the human heard a noise, then in a flash she got to see the same wolf that saved her life, there he stood in front of her covering her naked parts as he stood there interrupting there time together, "t..thank-" her words was cut off when the dragon grawled and she could tell he was going to kill the wolf for getting in the way, then the human pushed him away." Leave! I choose this fate... You're going to kill your self for somethings I did..." She stood as clear liquid ran down her lags, and some of the ash from the land stick to her naked body." Just.. Go..." As the female looked into the wolfs eyes then spoke a few words telling him that she well come back." I didn't get the chance to tell you my name... As I only tell my name to people that means a lot to me.. Kara" she finished and she got closer to the dragon as the last thing she wanted was for him to get killed. "Please don't kill him." She added

Last edited by shanyflower on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:41 am

he eased his cock into her "do not worry young one it wont kill you" he said on a purr it was the first soft seductive sound sh e heard from him. "and if you end up with my child thats fine by me" he said as if he didnt care one way or the other proving the wolf was right that there were those who just wanted her body and her womb but not a relationship or a companion like he did. he let her be he knew what would happen but she did not believe him and had to find out things herself so though it meant not being her first mate least she would learn something from this. the dragon shifted then fucked her. but while mating in his human form with her the wolf man she met used this moment to strike and save her from bearing dragon young. "you wont have her." he said blocking her body with his own uncaring if the dragon killed him.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:20 am

The female let out a loud yell as he pin her to the dark sand , in his form the lick was one thin she didn't mind but him being her first is, as his large dragon cock tubes bewteen her lags, as the female used her hands to remove her panties as she didn't want him to rip it off. Next she yelled , " at lest turn into a human form for it to be easyer on me! I mean he'll your dick might kill me!" She yelled blushing bright red , as her shirt riped open showing her large breast and soft pink nipples." Well, this is better then being eaten.." She added as her sword was now tossed to the side as the female closed her eyes looking to the side as her first time we'll be taken by a dragon." Go slow please! This is my first time!" She yelled her hair in the dirt, her lags spread open as her panties tossed to the side to be put on later, her soft brown eyes looking away then looked over at him, "what happens if I end up having your child?" She asked knowing that mateing her will get her pregnant with his heir.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 8:37 am

The dragon eyes her his fork tongue licks her "anything besides eating you hmmm. Well I guess that means you can be my mate then. He said and before she could refuse he was on her then she felt his huge shaft attempting to penetrate her entrance.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 8:09 am

The young human looked into his eyes, and didn't say a word, griping the sword tightly she removed her self from his grip and backed away, grabing her stomach in pain at how strong he is. The sword whispered once again telling her that she does have a choice to make, and to that information she took a deep breath and turned around. "There is no ponit in killing my self, I thought killing you would be a breeze but sadly thats not the case... " she added as her pink shirt has rips and open holes showing parts of her breast. She didnt know when he riped up her shirt, or did she know how he did it she hade a shield on her self. Placeing her hand on her shirt feeling the holes in her shirt her eyes widen to see he is strong, and thatvshe shouldn't have listened to her sword, or listen to the wolf. But she cant run away , slowly she ponited her sword at the best and knew she got her self into trouble." It's fsr to late to try and end the fight.. I started this fightr.. now am stuck doing this war with you..but therehas to be somthing you want other then death?! Ask me what you want abd I'll give iy to ya, other then you eating me.." she added trying to reason with the dragon.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:20 am

the dragon finger healed fast he snorted at her "and if i said the way home was your death what would you do woman kill yourself with that sword of yours it seems to know that your demise can come with me i hear its whispers it knows one bite and you wont exist here any longer" he told her wondering what she would do with theis information would she give up and be killed or fight even if it meant never returning home

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))   Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter a war zone((Infinite Mystic, only))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next