Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 3:54 pm

Kara being slightly upset that she lost control of her broom, now in his arms she looked up at him staring right at him with a red blushing face. "Oh! Nothing! Also ya I agree with ya on that." She made a hand guester to the broom above them and soon enough the broom came flying down resting on her hand. The halfling didn't want to be let go so she snuggled up and got comfortable. "Mm, thank you, also no bruises on my end. Can I stay in your arms? It's quite comfortable." She smirked then moved her hands around his armor getting a good idea as to what type of metal this armor is. "Since I'm here, tell me about your home and yourself." She fixed her messed up hair and tried to play off the fact thag she almost got harmed from the fall up in the air.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 3:45 pm

Argent continued with his attention not really thinking too much on the size differences between him and his three new compatriots, after all they were already absolutely tiny compared to what he really looked like when he didn't take the form of an elven gentleman. What did provoke a reaction was Ksra finally catching that perfect gust that sent her off, and as quick of a reaction as he could let up to catch Kara before she could fall too far. He would drift back to the snow covered ground with the halfling girl captured comfortably in his arms. "Perhaps we should stay on the ground." He commented despite the fact that Kara herself was already off the ground more than her own height while he had her held comfortably in his arms, "No new bruises we have to worry about?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 3:32 pm

Aqua and Eri continued to collect as many herbs as they can for their own medical uses and for the mission at hand. The two wasn't paying to much attention to Kara as their new forth team mate would be doing that for them. It was quite funny to see this tall elf in heavy armor in a group with smaller races that can barely reach past belt. As the wind kick up the struggles of being airborne started to become more apparent with Kara. The group wasn't in one place, the group moved in the direction where they can find more herbs to collect. Kara angled her broom in a way for her to get some speed and follow the wind. No longer having issues with her broom.

About an half an hour later Kara lost all control of her broom, the shaft of the broom got forced up from the wind. From there she wasn't fast enough to push the broom back down, she feel off her broom and feel from 20 feet from ground level. The broom didn't move surprisingly but she did. "Fuuck!!" Aqua yelled as she closed her eyes bracing for impact.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 3:22 pm

There was little surprise when Argent watched Kara jump on a magic broom and took to the air despite the wind threatening to pull her off balance and potentially off the broom itself. Judging by the way she weaved around and even her reference to his place made him figure that the wizard wasn't making a plan to cash out the herbs right away. As Eri and Kara both moved ahead, he turned to Aqua staying not too far off from where he was, "You certainly do keep some interesting friends." He joked while keeping an eye between Kara, Eri and Aqua

When the now party of four made it roughly to where the herbs grew out, along with Kara continuing to have trouble with the winds on the broom, Argent focused a bit more attention on the airborne halfling, "Of course. You and Eri try to enjoy yourselves." He commented mostly in jest while he kept his eyes focused more on Kara. Given the way she moved, he felt that Kara was only a short moment away from an accident or just falling off the broom itself. His arms crossed over his chest occasionally taking steps to follow the broom's path so he could easily catch her, just in case.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 3:03 pm

The trio of small nimble advertisers liked the idea of traveling to his den and getting to know more from their silver dragon friend. Kara pulled out her broom stick and hopped on it, as she flew into the air in no time. Kara was the first to fly out of the cave and into the air, the sky is now bright blue with small clouds here and there. The wind wasn't to kind however, making flying almost impossible to do. Kara was the type of person to not let anything stop her, so she remain in the air. "Alrightly, let's go find some herbs and head to your place." She added zooming through the air.

The aarakocra blushed from the sight of Argent elven form, her feathers puffed up like before and she quickly walked ahead of the group to scout around. Leaving behind the cleric and the dragon just lagging behind. The rabbit folk kept her shield and swortsword at the ready for any dangers that would come their way. Of course having a silver dragon by their side, they shouldn't worry all that much. Along the way Eri knew exactly what kind of herbs to pick up and despite being in front of the group she knew what she was doing. Aqua did the same and looked through thick shurbs to find whag she was looking for.

Kara is above Argent and Aqua but the halfling was having some issues keeping her broom studdy from the wind. Aqua looked up and let out a deep sigh. "Do you need he-" "no! I don't need help! I'm fine! I just need to fight the strong wind!" The wizard yelled trying to keep the flying broom still. Aqua remain calm but still kept her eyes ok her. "Sir Argent, it seems like our wizard friend is having issues with her broom.. mind keeping an eye on her while I collect some herbs in this small patch of forest? She asked while the group walked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 2:34 pm

Argent couldn't exactly help but to let out a chuckle when Aqua made her apology, but did his best to remain still as the mixture was applied to the deep scar just under his arm, "There is no reason to apologize. Most people don't really know differences between ancient, adult or just an oversized dragon. I'm just your average adult silver dragon. Still got plenty of life to live." There was a tingle throughout the scar tissue the herb mixture was applied to while everything it touched stitched back together leaving it looking as good as it had before his fight with another dragon. Argent shifted his shoulder feeling a lot more going on than shortly before, "You must be a real pride to your temple Aqua. As with your herbalism as well Kara." He praised taking himself back upright to test how far his range of motion returned with the effort that Aqua put into her healing spell.

When Argent caught that little wink from Kara, the eye brow on his good eye lifted figuring that somehow he came across a fetishist with an eye for full dragons, "If you don't want to run back into toen right away, but it would be nearly a half day's travel from here to where my lair is on foot. Since you all did help with speeding my recovery it would only be fair that I return the favor and let you pick something useful from the little treasure trove in my possession."

The dragon watched Eri rejoin her small, both in stature and in number, party with a smile while Eri started to cutely stutter while trying to talk about their current goal. His smile did falter when Eri snapped open her wings with the expected result when she tried to fly, "I set the wing so it would heal properly, but you're still going to need time before everything completely holds together. Take it from me, speeding that may cause your wing to not heal correctly." He took to a flash of light to reappear as the elven warriors that Eri had slept with the night before though once more covered in plate armor, "We stay on foot. It'll attract less attention thar way." He was tempted to pick Eri up, but resisted the urge to tease his little bird again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 8:33 am

The wizard Kara saw some exposed skin around some of the scars he got from the battle. Kara pulled out a small knife and with extreme caution she cut a small sliver of skin off and collected it into her small tub to use for research later. Soon after this, she pulled out some herbs and mixed them together putting them around the scar. The wizard made a hand guester over to the cleric to heal this part up. The female cleric looked over at Kara with an eye brow raise before realizing what she wanted her to do. Before she ran over there she responded to his words. "Im so sorry about that, I shouldn't have assumed your age, are you an adult dragon? Or older? Also don't mind us I will heal that scar of yours." The small rabbit ran over and pulled out her holy system, there she closed her eyes and spoke in a soft prayer. One of the scars on his body healed leaving behind nothing but his scales. After this the cleric sat down and panted out of breath after using one of her higher spells for the day.

"There we go, that one was a big scar but I healed it.. it looked like it hurt." The bunny remain sitting down trying to regain her strength. Kara smirked and was happy the cleric healed the dragon up alittke bit. "Well, if your okay with it, after we gather some herbs we can maybe go to your place?" The halfling gave the male dragon a wink followed by a smirk. The cleric and the wizard wasn't shocked that the male dragon knew what they where doing around this area, they were speaking to a adult dragon, a silver one infact.

Eri ran over to her party and gave the small rabbit folk a hug as Aqua returned the hug back. "Im so greatful your okay, thank the gods your not dead." Aqua panted out of breath while hugging the aarakocra. Kara only gave a wave to Eri before returning to her studies putting away the small tub and still looking around his body. The bird women cleared her throat and spoke up. "We can still collect some herbs.. i.I.. I mean we got here for that so why not... eh?" She asked the group, and as expected thy all noded and stood up ready to go.

By what the dragon can tell, the group is filled with short races, from 2 feet all the way to 4 feet. It only made things cuter by their color pallet, Eri being dark greens, the cleric being blue, and the wizard being a soft color too. Eri open her wings and begin to flap them to get ready to fly only to stop half way as she felt pain. "Ouch.. nnn..." she closed her wings up and rested her hand on it. The bunny shook her head no and pointed at the dragon. " he said no flying for now, lets go in the direction as to where the herbs are." Aqua said in a serious tone almost sounding like a mother. The aarakocra noded and started to walk out of the cave followed by the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 3:04 am

Argent's lone good eye alternated between Kara and Aqua as they both provided their greetings and Kara even pulled out her tools to start measuring out his scales despite the fact he was a giant dragon. Argent didn't seem to mind however, he understood how curious these much smaller people could be when it came to things they had a knack for. He chuckled at Aqua's mention of a 'great worm' and gave a casual, dismissive wave with one of his giant set of talons, "Well Aqua Windstorm, I'm flattered, but I'm not nearly old enough to be considered a great worm. And you owe nothing, i gave aid out of the goodness of my heart."

His head then turned trying to get his eye on Kara while she started measuring, taking notes and such, "And for you Kara BlueVoda, " He started as he trailed a claw along the scarring over his eye, "I had a fight with a red dragon perhaps a month before. Landed nearby and made a small lair here until I recovered enough to make it back to my real home." He explained just letting Kara indulge her curiosity over his body, even if she brushed on a still sensitive scar along his side.

Hearing Eri's footsteps, Argent turned his head again to see his lover completely covered again, "Good to see you up and about." He called back flinching slightly when Kara's tool touched a scar, "And since we're up and about, what would you all be up to when we're done here? Planning on making your way back to the town or are we searching for herbs?" He asked seemingly inserting himself into their little quest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 2:30 am

Aqua gave a gentle bow pressing her white paw over her chest piece. "Hello, great warm of the old mountain tops, my name is Aqua Windstorm, cleric of the god of peace and harmony. We're sorry for the short notice, we are here for our friend that was forcefully removed from our group by the storm. Thank you, for healing her." She stood up and stayed in the same place. "Do we owe you anything great worm?" The small bunny questioned. Her voice is soft, and gentle, if it wasn't this quiet it would have been almost impossible to hear her. She wears white metal armor with soft blue cloth on the side of her shoulder and over her neck. Followed by a large shield and a fluffy cap. The bunny stands around 3'5 feet tall, not including her bunny ears. Her furr is pure white with one brown spot on the left side of her eye.

The wizard let out a deep chuckle, the halfling stands at a 2'8 feet tall wearing thick fluffy clothing to keep her body warm from the cold temperatures outside. Her skin is slightly tan with black long curry hair that is tied up in a high ponytail. The wizard started to take note of this large silver dragon as he layed there. "Ah, yes. Names, my name is Kara BlueVoda from the academy of the Lost arcan! It's a pleasure to meet such a handsome dragon such as yourself! My my!! Look at you! What gotten you so beaten up?! Let me draw these scales in detail!" The wizard only moved closer pulling out some sort of tool to measure his scales. "Ah yes!" Kara was lost in the beauty of this dragon.

Eri finally made it over to the group only to watch her friends awe over her dragon lover.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 1:29 am

Argent wasn't exactly surprised when during his introduction Aqua took the defensive position in front of Kara. He was a bit surprised when instead Kara herself practically jumped at her chance to meet up with the giant dragon that spoke to both of them. Biding time for Eri might have been the idea, but with how the tiny wizard talked it was going to make doing that so much easier, "Well. For starters, I prefer handsome to pretty." He showed off a smile, trying not to show too much teeth lest there be a fight or flight response from either of them. He laid down in front of them with his arms folded in front of himself, "And before I start adding notes to your research journal, I'd like my guest's names as a proper introduction. Instead of just names that another of my guests mentioned while I was tending to her wing." He casually pointed over to Aqua first for the rabbit folk to introduce herself first since Kara looked like she needed to slow down before she got too excited.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 11:08 pm

Eri felt the slight pressure from her dragon lover, when he spoke about her friends probably here she quickly got up and searched around for her clothing. "Oh, okay, umm, just. Be gentle." She whispered as she gathered her clothing.

Meanwhile near the entrance of the cave, both Kara and Aqua walked around looking for any evidence as to where their friend might have ended up in. The halfling wizard found some feathers on the cave floor followed by claw marks. To the group they assumed the worst case scenario. Kara let out a deep sign and was ready to speak out in a prayer, untill a booming voice echo through the depths of the cave. The two couldn't see well in the darkness, but the small spark of light hovered in the air right in front of the dragons face. There was silence from the group, of course the cleric quickly moved to the front protecting the wizard from any up coming danger.

As the dragon spoke Aqua lowered her shield and relaxed alittle more. Kara on the other hand moved up closer to the silver dragon, wanting to get a good look at him. "Mm, dragon, wait you look to be a silver dragon, don't you mind showing more of your self with that light? Yes! Okay, our friend is alive sure, whatever, but I NEED to know about you! A FUCKING DRAGON!! What is a pretty dragon such as your self doing in this neck of the woods!!" No time the wizard that is a nerd for dragons is now at awe over this large silver dragon before her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 6:07 pm

Ensuring that Eri would remain comfortable, Argent did move his body in a way that Eri could use him as a pillow as much as she could to get a nice restful sleep, "Glad you enjoyed it my little bird." He replied after hearing her call him her dear. From there he let her sleep and put some focus into trying to be as clear with his dream message as he could so Eri's comrades could meet up again.

Argent didn't even know when he fell asleep, but he did know that the loud voices at the mouth of the cave were what woke him up from a ratger peaceful night's rest. He opened his good eye to see Eri still sleeping soundly on him and gave an even so gentle shake to try and wake her, "Come on Eri. Sounds like your friends are here." He spoke up while reaching for what Eri had taken off so she could cover herself and stay warm for the brief walk to meet with Aqua and Kara. Once able to move without outright pushing Eri off, there was a brief flash and Argent was once more in the appearance of a massive silver dragon that looked almost cramped in the narrower cavern they were in, "I'll go ahead and make my way to them. Give you a chance to get yourself dressed before they're close enough to see what happened?" He stated before moving forward on all fours to greet his new guests.

Before Kara or Aqua could get too far, they would feel the ground start to tremble as Argent grew closer with a mote of light following just short of where his head was, "Greeting. I see you both saw what I had to show." He started while he make his presence known without divulging much, "Your friend is safe. Will probably need to avoid flying for a bit, bit in that we're good company. " He continued as the deep scarring and the fact that he only had one eye made itself apparent, "As for introductions, my name is Argent. And yours?" He asked buying time for Eri to make herself presentable.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 12:49 am

Eri rested close to him pressing her body close to his, she relaxed her body and only noded to what he said. "Okay, well, good night my dear, again thank you! For everything, oh uh, the sex to.. I enjoyed that." She blushed and gently kissed his neck. Their naked bodies pressed close to one another as she feel into a deep slumber in his arms.

The next day the storm has finally calm down and the two adventures went forth to look for their lost friend. The wizard using her magic and knowhow to search for the body of their fallen friend Eri. Aqua being the cleric of the group got concerned and quickly ran around to find any signs of Eri. During their search around the snow filled land. Kara, the wizard got a ping from her magical detection spell.

The two of them got a message last night, but they didn't know if it were real or not since they where both asleep. Kara pulled out her broom stick and sat down on it and started to fly up in the air. Meanwhile Aqua followed behind. "Hey! Wait! Kara!! Don't go alone we don't want to lose another one!! Hey!" The bunny started to hop as she tries to catch up with the now flying wizard. Kara didn't seem to care about the cleric and followed this magical detection. Fortunately it stopped at the crash site from Eri the night before. Kara landed near the area and started to look around, there was broken arrows and other such items just spread all over the place or in deep snow.

Kara cracked her knuckles and started to dig into the snow. Finally after some time Aqua made it over to where Kara landed and started to search as well. "Kara?! What did you find? Did you find her? I hope to the gods she is alive and well!" She said very concerned for her friend. However Kara just pulled out a bag of holding that Eri had on her. Kara kept the bag and stopped looking and walked away. "Alright, I got what I was looking for. Let's go, we lost another one we can always get another person." Kara added putting the bag on.

Aqua just glared at her for the words that just spilled from her friends mouth. "Seriously? No, we are going to stay here untill we find her! She is our friend dammit!" The bunny yelled. Kara let out a heavy huff and just followed the clerics orders and followed the tracks left behind by the bird.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 9:11 pm

Argent brushed a hand through the layers of feathers while keeping his neck close for Eri to continue her nuzzling up while the aftershocks wore themselves out of her system. He would eventually pull himself back, though still kept his eyes on Lani while she recovered, "Definitely a good thing that this will not be the last time we spend a night like this then." He confirmed leaning in to press a few kisses along her beak and into the feathers on her neck, "But for now, let's try to get some rest my little bird." Omce free to move again he would lay on his back giving Eri a spot to cuddle up and stay warm with her draconic lover, "Were going to need to find your friends first thing, that way we can all help with the mountain and I may get back to my real home. Of course, you'll be free to join me if you want to stay."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 8:49 pm

She couldn't speak as she was lost in the after math from their shared love making. Unable to move her legs and body she felt filled from his over fill of cum. So much in fact that some of his thick dragon cum leak out from her tight opening and onto the ground bellow. Eri rubbed her face into his neck and slowly removed her claws from his back. The wave of pleasure slowly subsidies coming back to earth. "Mm, oh, more then I could ever imagine!! It was amazing!" She added still keeping her body close to his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 8:34 pm

Argent, now feeling Eri's talons at his back, gripped at her hips to give himself just a bit more power as he drove his shaft as deep as possible. Her own need for him fueled it even further, mere seconds passing before a flood of dragon cum shot out from him and filled everywhere it could spread. Shot after shot continuing to add more and more heat to her womb. Now feeling that tension lifted Argent looked down to Eri in a panting mess under him. He was going to stay completely hilted, let his warmth stay spread inside while she wound down from her first night with a dragon, "Everything you could have hoped for?" He asked feeling himself winding down from his own climax.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 8:11 pm

She wiggled her hips faster matching his thrust unable to stop, not wanting him to stop, she felt climax coming to an end. She gripped his back and arched her back during the rough part of the love making. She let out a heavy pant and responded to him in a moaning mess. "Yes! I want more of this! For sure I enjoy this!" She couldn't stop moaning soon she felt this jolt of energy rush through her body as she reached her climax. "Fuuuuuu!!! Argent!! Cum inside me!!" She yelled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 7:54 pm

Even in the midst of their love making, Argent still found all of her little groans and squeaks cute. Little sounds to focus on to keep him going and continuing to provide for the little bird under him, even as Eri's legs squeezed around his waist tight practically keeping him from making an escape even if he wanted to. With Eri squeezing tight he was feeling like he was about to burst himself, "And if you want me to stay around me, I'll be more than willing to give you more." Speeding his thrusts further, he leaned in an inch from her ear opening, "I want to cum inside you little bird." He told her, preparing her for his draconic seed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 7:30 pm

Eri enjoyed the soft kisses along her beak she nuzzled her face into his then did some cute moans to follow those kisses he made. However that soon changed when she felt somthing long and thick enter her tight opening, she felt the head of his cock hit all the spots she never thought would be filled. Her moans soon turned into heavy groans and high pitch squeaks. She wrapped her legs around his waist then she wrapped her arms around his shoulder holding him close to her body. The thurst he made during their love making would go between slow and fast, Eri was loving this and followed his hip moving with her own hips.

Eri blinded by pleasure from the silver dragons love making. She was far from being cold, she felt hot, almost buring from the sex. She felt this wave of pleasure suddenly hit her, which got her to tighten her legs around him. "Mmnnn!! I-I can now understand why their are sssstories! About dragons be-ing great lovvvverss!" She was unable to speak with out making some cute moans.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 7:09 pm

Argent pulled his fingers out after he felt a veritable stream of love juices over his digits, there was no doubt in his mind that she probably needed this after all his teasing prior and having pressed her buttons mere moments before. Leaning in, Argent placed a few soft kisses along her beak. A small distraction so that she wouldn't be seeing what happened below, try to give a bit of surprise before Eri felt the dragon thrust straight in and as deep as he could at least in this elven form. Argent remained hilted as he readjusted, both hand set right to her shoulders essentially pinned in place as he had his way with her and took to a steady rhythm while his avian lover endured her first night with a dragon.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 6:52 pm

It happen so quickly she sat down on his lap, then suddenly she found herself on the soft ground feeling his body now hovering over her. The small bird relaxed and let her arms out letting him do as he pleased. When he asked 'anything i want?', her small feather puffed up and she quickly node answering his question. Her heart dropped at the words he muttered about her being his first aarakocra to make love to. She didn't know what to say she didn't even know what do to at this point in time. "Nnn, it's to be expected to be honest we don't live long. But it's nice to know that, Argent."

A moment later she felt his hands travel down her soft body, then she felt his fingers play around at her lower region. Once he inserted his finger into her tight pussy he felt the warms of her inside followed by the large amount of clear liquid that poured out from her opening and onto his fingers. She IS extremely turned on by this she tried her best not to express it, but her body couldn't help but enjoy being played by this stronger and dominant male dragon. While Argent played around with her tight pussy walls and folds he can hear her let out high pitch squeal followed by heavy moans. At one point she moved her hand to her beak trying her best not to make to much noise but it was impossible to do.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 6:37 pm

This may have been a first for him, but Argent was enjoying the company of this aarakocra girl now taking a seat in his lap. He could practically smell her arousal at this point and was plenty ready himself. Eri would find herself on her back, his weight now on top of her while he got to slipping anything in his way off his avian under him, "Anything I want?" He asked in an almost predatory voice as one hand slipped between Eri's legs to find the moisture under the thick layer of feathers. He was not giving off any hostility towards his little bird under him, but he certainly was letting his instincts work while he prepared Eri for a dragon's mating, "You're going to be the first Aarakocra I've ever made love to Eri." He muttered slipping his fingers inside her for further stimulation before he had his enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 5:31 pm

Eri didn't realize that her butt was sticking up from the constant rubbing of her tail bone. She quickly lowered her hip and pressed her body close to his. She looked up into his draconian eyes unable to look away. The aarakocra wanted to say somthing but only small high pitch moans left her beak as he gave her butt a good squeeze. "Eeekk!! Umm!! Ah!" She wanted more from this man, fighting this inner drive to have sex with him here and now. She was alittle worried that her wizard friend Kara might be upset if she would to find out that she of all people made love to a dragon. This thought was in her mind, untill she couldn't take it anymore, she wrapped her arms around him and quickly sat on his lap snuggling need into his neck. "Nnn~ do what you want~."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 2:52 pm

Argent finally stopped the stroking once he finally got what he wanted to hear. His currently unoccupied arm pulled over so that his could tilt her chin up so she could look him in the eye and see that is eyes had changed to keep the appearance of his draconic irises, "Have to say, first time I've ever brought a lady to that point by stroking her tail feathers." He stated keeping her from looking away, "Perhaps you would like to do a bit more than keep warm with a handsome dragon?" The hand that had been stroking her now taking a handful just below the base of her tail feathers. Judging by the look in his eye, he was more than ready and willing to spend the night 'entertaining' his young feminine guest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 2:28 pm

Another touch down her spin only got her to shift her hips slightly and make her moan loudly. Followed by this she panted heavily, unable to think straight and breath right. "P-please, agh! Yes it is a sensitive spot! It makes me, agh, hot and heavy!" She wrapped her arms around him keeping his body close to her as her body heat only increased the more he played with her weak spots. "Nnn!! Agh!!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next