Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:53 pm

Perhaps it was just him thinking too much into it, but it seemed like Eri was almost eager to strip off her armor with the loose fitted remnants being all that covered her. Once snuggled back in without any more of the harder armors covering either of them, Argent went back to the gentle stroking of her feathers and the occasional sensation of his fingers brushing through, at least it was that way until he heard the start of and the muffeling of a moan when he brushed right over her tail bone and tail feathers. There was a brief pause at that though there was a distinct temptation to go over it one more time, "Is that a sensitive spot?" He asked running a pair of fingers down the base of her spine to try and trigger that same reaction again, "I thought it was cute. Let me hear it.' He started deliberately trying to get that same moan out of her without getting muffled or hidden and with the way he was holding her it seemed like he wasn't going to let her go until he heard it.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Eri was lost in thought thinking to herself, should she relaxe more and sleep with a very attractive dragon? Or try to just cuddle and ask him to stop? She didn't want him to stop she didn't want this to end. She took a good look at his body with no armor on and it turned her on. Normally elves don't turn her on but in this circumstance he isn't really an elf but a very attractive dragon. Eri wanted to get comfortable with him, so she sat up and started to unbuckle the straps around her corset removing the main part of her leather armor. She gently placed it aside followed by her weapons being a bow and some small daggers. Once she removed her corset and some of the leather straps the other parts of her leather armor came off with ease leaving only behind a dark green loose clothing with white and yellow designs on them. The clothing is quite loose, as the top part of her outfit was slowly falling off showing her very fluffy chest.

She let her wings relaxe by her side and carefully snuggled back into his chest with her almost completely nude body. "Mm, this feels nice." Her tall feathers moved alittle as well as her wings when she felt Argent move his fingers through her feathers, at one point he touched a sensitive part of her body which was her lower back, around her tail bone. She let out a cute high pitch moan, she caught herself and shoved her face into his chest suppress any noise that left her beak. "Nnn!! Mmm~!"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 12:39 pm

Without any specific suggestion to change into, Argent did dispell the armor itself. It flashed brightly for a second and in the armor's place was a very lightly clothed elf with the scars on his body as a dragon replicated almost perfectly without armor to conceal, "Yes, much better." He mentioned now getting Eri much closer to his body than before. Her cute little noises seemed to egg him on to try and find any more spots not covered by the thin leather armor how how exactly to practically get her to start singing, "You want to take off a little armor too? Or is this good enough for now?" He couldn't really help himself at this point but to continue running fingers through feathers anywhere he could find and test boundaries.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 12:01 pm

She snuggled close to his body, of course it felt odd due to the armor on his body. Deep down she would prefer it if he was naked or had less clothing to make the snuggling more enjoyable but she stay silent not wanting to force him to do somthing that he doesn't want to do. Luckily for her he was the one to say it or suggest to her. She kept her body close to his and snuggled his chest. "If you.. can.. change your form that would be nice.. uh eh!" She felt his fingers through her feathers around her high area and there she made some cute noises from the sudden touching around that area. She didn't know what to do what to say, she enjoyed this, and at lest she can go back to her friends and tell them that she snuggled with a dragon, and depending if things exculate maybe she can tell her friends that she slept with a dragon. That idea only got her to blush and think of dirty ideas of the such.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 10:35 am

Argent relaxed as best he could on the soft patch created in his molded earth, the addition of a warm and fluffy feminine figure pressed to his side made it just that much more cozy. When Eri practically wrapped herself around his currently elven figure, he took that as an invitation and wrapped an arm around her with that hand brushing through feathers where he could. His arm did pull her in tighter to him, "I can change again if you don't want to cuddle up against armor." He invited tugging on the collar to his present armor, "Maybe turn into something else if you prefer. Or if you'd rather just have less attire between us." He teased again even as his hand brushed into the bare feathers near her thighs
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 9:30 am

"I dont expect much seeing this is your temporary home.. and um, alot of my travel equipment got lost after the crash.. so i.I" She paused for a moment after hearing his comment about sleeping on him, that actually doesn't sound to bad. Her feet relaxed on the stone floor watching him do his magic around the depths of the cave. "Oh, oh, um." She remain silent for a moment and on a patch of ground the aarakocra walked over to it and calmly sat down, it was softer then expect but it wasn't that great either. This didn't matter much to her, she was now next to him on the floor. She wrapped her arms around him and lay somewhat on top of him. Resting her head on his chest and wrapping her leg around his. Her body felt hot out of nowhere, this was because of all the teasing he did earlier.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 9:20 am

Argent grinned very nearly seeing the vibrant red on Eri's face under the plumes of feathers hiding move of those features only for her to hide into his chest again, "I'm sure I'll think of something. All else fails I can be your mattress or I can think about trying to simply make one to work for the night." The mote of light created before followed them along to help Eri see as he walked with her in his arms.

Further in, and a bit warmer than towards the entry, there was a small alcove that looked like it was dug out rather recently and large enough of a carving out to serve as a place to sleep with the appropriate accommodations. With a still gentle motion, Argent set Eri down at the ledge crafted in the alcove to start working a bit more magic to shape the stone ledge to soften somewhat and become at least somewhat more comfortable to sleep on. It would have been fine for him as it was, but something softer did sound better for having a guest, "Please, make yourself at home." He greeted laying back on the softened stone for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 9:06 am

Eri blushed once more from his words alone, however when he picked her up bridle style she let out a loud "ekk!" Feeling his arms around her fluffy body only got her warmed up from this. At this rate she wasn't going to need a blanket to warm up with the about of cuddling and sweet talking he's doing. Eri back wings shook slightly then she lean in and snuggled her face into his chest once more. "Mm.. yes.. a cuddle sounds wonderful, if you dont have a mattresswhat else do you have in mind?" The bird answers back.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 8:52 am

Seeing and hearing how flustered Eri was getting the more she tried to speak and correct herself, potentially a slip of the tongue just leading to more amusement, "It's a bit further in yes." Argent spoke up not really trying to stoke up any more awkwardness coming from his guest, "Doesn't quite have a mattress like I'm sure you're used to, but I'm sure we could make something work." Instead of just letting go so Eri could walk herself with him, he moved just enough so instead of being in a hugging posture Eri would find herself held up by this plate clad elven man as though she were a princess being carried by her knight in shining armor. If anything teasing Eri about her getting flustered was starting to turn into a bit of a game for him, "And a nice warm cuddle sounds very nice right about now."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 8:35 am

Eri covered her face from the comment about her being cute. Her feathered puffed up even more making her look fat. She didn't even know what else to say to such a comment Argent said. Hearing that he too hasn't gotten a hug in a long time as well only got the small bird to hug him more. "Um, uh, y-your cute as well... well.. more handsome then cute." She shoved her fave into his lower chest feeling embarrassed about what she just said. "I, I'm sorry! Aghh.." she didn't want to say any more not wanting to make this moment any more awkward.

Eri wears a set of leather armor, that covers half her chest, and a leather made corset that goes down to her lower waist. Leather armor plates are strapped to her upper high and lower high. On her legs are a pair of green clothing that protects her legs from the cold. On her back is a large long bow and the broken half of a quiver with no arrows. On her side that's strapped to her belt are 3 bags about the size of a person's hand.

"You got a place for us to cuddle.. wait I mean sleep together.. no! Wait not that I mean.. uh... you know!" She panicked with her choice of words.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 7:01 am

Placing a small pat on her back while he held her, Argent leaned a head back, "Just what happens with us dragons. You don't have to feel sorry about that." He started with an absent-minded hand going up and down the armor on her back while feeling the embrace of another person. "For right now anyway. Once I've got my strength back up I'll be traveling back to those ruins. Got a little bit longer before I can start doing hours of travel."

The returned hug was nice, the warmth of another person definitely welcomed after essentially being trapped in a cave while he recovered, "No no. No need to apologize. I like hugs as much as the next guy." He replied with that hand keeping gentle pressure on the small of her back with the other arm wrapped a bit tighter to keep as much of the cold off as possible, "And it has been a while since I've had a hug, much less from a cute little bird." With the ease he was feeling, he seemed a bit more comfortable with just a bit of teasing for his guest cuddled up into his chest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 6:37 am

She took the hint about dragons coming in and attacking his home from time to time. She felt bad thay this has happened to him, so she wondered if it was best to give this man some company for once. The bird didn't know what else to say she was happy and greatful that he welcomed herself and team to his home. "Thank you, so im assuming all you have here is just a cave?" She questioned.

The hug felt wonderful, her team mates are not the hugging type. It's been such a long time since she felt the embrace of another person other then sex. She snuggled her face into his chest and she tighten the hug around him. "Your amazing." She whispered from her breath keeping her body close to his, of course her body shivered from the cold. A moment later she didn't want to, removing her arms from the hug she looked up at him. "Oh, um, sorry.. i.I.. enjoy hugs." She covered her face still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 5:56 am

Argent chuckled with a full smile while Eri spoke about her comrades, even the note about her wizard friend Kara, "You, Aqua and Kara will be welcome to keep some shelter if they need it for how long you'll all need it." He confirmed that he was listening and giving permission that they were all welcome, "It has been some time since I've had actual company up here, at least company that wasn't a red or white dragon trying to invade." He was catching the less than subtle cues coming off his avian guest, though it was just an odd effect he seemed to have on people.

Seeing the spread arms, Argent reached around with a gentle pull so Eri would be pulled straight into his chest with a warmth that plate armor really shouldn't have, especially at the temperature around them, "A bit better?" He asked keeping a gentle hug around Eri and keeping her pressed close into his chest. If there was one even small bit of apprehension to having an adventurer this close, he certainly wasn't showing it with his still friendly smile spread over his scarred appearance.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 9:19 pm

"You can trust in me that my companions won't cause any trouble. Aqua is very nice, and enjoys people and the well being of others. And Kara... being a wizard she doesn't care alot about people.. but she does care about people she is close to.. kinda." Eri sat back down and digged into her bag pulling up something to eat which was only some cold berries she manged to take with her. The bird took a hand full and began to eat as she listened to him speak. The more he spoke the more she was liking him, he has this charming effect about him that she can't help but love. Her feather remain fluffed up but she just ignored it hopping it can go away.

Only a fool would steal from a kind dragon, which isn't to far fetch. She looked up at him in his humanoid form and couldn't help but open her arms out for a hug. "Im still cold... if you don't mind.." she asked looking away feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 9:07 pm

Seeing a bit more of that look on Eri, he did think her attempts to hide that part of her behavior just made her look more cute than anything and at the very least Eri did hold herself up a bit better without the continuous pain coming from a busted wing, "I suppose if it means that everyone can keep from dying of exposure I can allow a few people in need of shelter a place." His definitely less clawed finger did scratch brief at his chin, "As for this place being temporary, it's mostly until I can move about with less pain. A chromatic dragon can really leave a mark when he wants to." The finger ran up the scar over his eye as something of an explanation, "My hoard and home is on the other side of the ranges, settled into an old elven castle ruin. You and your friends are welcome to see it when trying to push myself into the air isn't excruciating, just so long as no one starts stealing my things." He wanted to emphasize as though the idea was common enough with the idea of a dragon's endless wealth.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 8:52 pm

Eri couldn't stop blushing, the feathers around her cheeks and body puffed up again making her look fatter and like a cute pet bird. She covered her face for a moment but she tried to not move her left wing so much as he was kind enough to patch it up. She stood back to her feet and gave him a very curious look. "You're okay with us staying with you for the meantime? Also, I heard you saying temporary home? This isn't your dragon den?" The bird asked. Eri thought for a moment then she raised her right hand, having an idea. "You're recovering as well, why not all of us stay here while we all heal? My friend is a cleric she can help, as well as my wizard friend she LOVES dragons so seeing you might bright joy to her eyes." She noded liking this idea.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 8:39 pm

Finding the main portion of Eri's wing that had cracked and needed proper setting, Argent did apply enough of a cure wounds spell to the injury that it would heal much cleaner than if she was left to her own devices and tried to start flying on her own, "Think nothing of it. Even wounded it be a violation of my very being if I were to leave someone out in the cold, injured with no assistance." He did catch odd glances on occasion through his one good eye that he could have pushed the matter, but it wasn't going to do either of then much good to get her flustered.

His attention was finally pulled off of the wing long enough to think more and listen to the current predicament, "I guess that they're finally putting some good money to the cause now. Took long enough for that." With a small brush off and at least a suitable patch up so that the pain would at least die down, Argent did give a chuckle to her rather limited knowledge on dragons, "Silver. I can go back to looking like a dragon if it makes that easier to understand." Despite the old gash over his eye, he did offer at least a friendly smile given the unusual circumstances, "If you need time, I could open my space up a bit for a traveler or three. Long enough for everyone to wait out the storm. Your comrades should be getting a message any time now while they rest up that they have friends in the mountains. After all, you for certain are not flying on that wing any time soon."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 8:13 pm

Eri paused and looked away for a moment, normally she sees elves gross and not very interesting to look at, however that was started to change when seeing his new appearance. In the back of her mind she was cursing at herself for seeing this man as attractive. She quickly shook this thought thinking about what her team mates might be upto. Luckily for her she is in the company of a silver dragon. The bird women isn't to familiar with dragons and their different races, all she knows is there are good dragons and bad ones. "Uh... thank you for helping me I really do... do I owe you?" She questioned as she remain sitting down letting him try to asset her broken wing bone. Unfortunately for Eri some of her hollow bones in her upper wing shoulder cracked from the impact.

She let out heavy groans and small yelps from the pain of her wing. "Careful.. it still hurts.. also.. we were paid 50 gold to do this job.. and each herb being 1 gold piece. So we took the job and we-we'll.. here we are now.. also im not to familiar with dragons.. im aware your the good kind.. but which one?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 7:13 pm

Argent tilted his head watching Eri's feathers fluffing up while she adapted to the fact that she was not only in the presence of a dragon, but had a serious injury attended to by the very same dragon that she happened to flop into. The dragon did at the very least acknowledge what she recommended and with a small flash, the giant being that was in front of her was now a platinum haired elf wearing shining plate armor while bearing similar scars that the much larger being had including the shut eye and the remainder of the gash that kept that same eye shut, "Oh. Your two companions? As far as I could tell they're at least self contained in a tiny hut casted by your wizard friend. I'll do what I can to at least give a hint as to where you are now, but you're certainly in no condition to start walking into the start of a blizzard. And I've still got a bit of recovery on my end as well before I can start flying out with people on my back."

The now much more appropriately sized hands took small amounts of pressure trying to find where the main problems were on Eri's wings and make the slight adjustments to try and set things back into place before any additional healing could be applied, "Safe to assume you and your party were sent up to gather those healing herbs towards the top of the mountain ranges." As he worked his voice became much more conversational and the lack of a booming presence was more inviting than it had been just moments prior, "That town really underestimates how dangerous the climb is this time of year."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 6:21 pm

A race such as aarakocra don't live very long, so many times these humanoid birds do crazy things to enjoy life as much as they can before dying of old age. It makes sense that many adventures are aarakocra. Eri squinted her eyes from the sudden light, there she let out a loud gasp seeing a dragon. Her heart skipped a beat only thinking about her death, that was soon gone after he spoke saying calm words to ease the stress. Her feathers were no longer puffed up and her eyes were no longer wide. She followed as she was told and remained still, slightly shivering from what happened moments ago, followed by the pain in her wing.

Shocked to have wandered into a dragon's den, well, based on what he said "a temporary home." Eri relaxed and let the male dragon do as he wished, she didn't speak much not wanting to upset the dragon. She looked down at her broken wing and then back over to Argent. She took a deep breath and spoke up. "Um.. my name is Eri.. and.. I would prefer you to be in an elf form.. if that's okay.. do you know if my teammates are okay?" She questioned a little concerned.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 4:25 pm

The dragon shifted slightly when he finally felt his guest moving against him, he was also incredibly aware of the sudden panic that she was blurring out, "Easy now. Easy. No one's here to hurt you I promise." He swished one digit so a mote of light started floating in front of the both of them showing who exactly it was that had pulled her inside, "Now stop thrashing about so I can properly tend to your wing." He spoke up again trying not to have his voice not shake the cavern just from his natural presence. The dragon himself cringed both from the way that Eri's wing was bent and his own very familiar pain as the scar tissue started to stretch from the sudden movement.

The way the dragon moved his claws made it evident he wasn't exactly used to such fine motor function at least in the current size that he was though still did everything in his power to avoid any unnecessary harm, "You're in my, at least temporary, home. Sort of dropped from the sky and landed on my front door." He mention trying to find if it was a full break in Eri's wing or if it was just pulled out of place, "You can call me Argent if it'seasy to remember." His voice coming down to a conversational level before scratching his chin to see how exactly he'd settle her injuries, "I might need to polymorph into something smaller to set your wing correctly, do you prefer elves or aarakocra?" He asked preparing the spell and figuring a form to take for further examination
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 2:27 pm

The two other adventurers slept inside the tent that was casted by the wizard. Having no choice but to sleep through the storm and hope they can find their bird friend in the morning. As the two slept, Eri the female bird ranger, remained deep in her slumber; her left wing took the hit of the impact and it bended in the wrong direction. Her feathers are a black with brown ends, her body looks a little bigger than a regular bird folk. The reason for this was the amount of feathers on her body. Fighting this deep struggle to wake up, scared as to what sorts of monsters might be in the woods to devour onto her still living body.

She felt something warm, not soft, and moving? Forcing herself awake-the small bird in the arms of his large beast wiggled and let out a groan from pain.

"Agh… it hurts… so much pain.. it hurts.. it.. where? Wh-?" She looked around, unable to see in the darkness, the small bird began to panic in his arms. It scared her more that her body didn't move due to the amount of pain it's in. She open her beak once again to cast a healing spell, only to have it heal very little. "Nn...where am i?!"

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 12:46 pm

Whether known or unknown, as the three traversed their path up the mountain side a dragon had become aware of their movements and even seemed to figure their movements towards a patch of herb growth. It wasn't the first time the brave, or ill informed, were sent out to this patch out in the middle of the frost covered mountain side and it surely wasn't going to be the last. Perhaps when they slept he'd sent the three a message in their dreams of how close they were to him in the hopes they'll find shelter with a bit of guidance from an eye watching from a much higher vantage point. The idea however became much more difficult when the storm began to kick up and just trying to find where the odd looking band became more of a chore. If it wasn't for the relatively recent fight with a red dragon and the still deep scarring over his neck, side and one that ran across his eye and kept it permanently shut he would be taking to the icy winds himself. All he could really do right then was to hope that the three would last long enough in the storm to be able to catch a vision and his advice on where they could all find shelter.

That was until one of the adventurers, the avian one he could feel, practically landed right on his door step. The glistening silver scales shifted as his massive form pulled itself to his talons to slowly take the short walk with the barely conscious avian still crawling forward to get herself into shelter. If he needed to make a guess on her position in her group by attire, she was their ranger and likely their navigation. As the bird struggled, he reached a talon out to scoop her up from the cold ground still swept up by the growing storm. Despite the metallic looking scales and the nature if the silver dragon to use cold, his body was actually quite warm and would at least be enough for her to recover from being caught up in the frost from outside. Despite his size, he was actually quite cautious to avoid crushing his new guest until the moment she woke up at the least.

For now, he'd just need to keep his lone eye on the mountain side, keeping his senses open to detect the magic in the mountains surrounding his dwells. His guest kept close to his body and held to his side bya wing until she woke up from her sudden fall. Hopefully she wouldn't panic at the sight of a being that towered over her even if his attention was focused outside trying his best to find the other two in this rangers small traveling party. For now, he stayed silent in his watch to listen and feel any sign of life from his guest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 10:22 am

●● I'm back and welcome ●●

Your group of adventures travel off into the deep cold wilderness of the mountains. The group of 3 was tasked to gather very difficult herbs that are used for healing purposes, for each herb gathered is a single gold plus 50 for the job at hand. One of the members of this party, being the bunny cleric, constantly bothered the party as to which location the group needed to go to when it came to collecting the herbs. The ranger also complained to the cleric that they know about this area like the back of her hand. Finally the last to say any input was the wizard. Not caring if they knew what to do, it mattered to the wizard that the group could leave the mountains safely.

The travel up the mountain wasn't too difficult for the adventuring party, they have traveled through rough terrain before. Halfway through the thick forest of the mountain things started to become difficult for the party. The temperature dropped dramatically, and the wind started to kick up. The forest slowly got darker and darker as the snow fell down followed by the wind. Here the party tried to stay close, unfortunately that was not the case. The ranger of the party was flying above the group when the wind hit, unable to fly in such harsh conditions the bird crashed and landed far from the group. The cleric and the wizard start to panic but they remain as calm as they can to not make this situation worse than it already is.

"We need to find Eri! She is our eyes and ears! We can't just leave her out here to die!" Yelled the cleric to the wizard of the party. The wizard wears a very thick furry coat followed by layers or other clothing under his coat. The wizard is quite short, being around 3'4 feet tall, with a book chained to her hip. The wizard pulled her close to her body and opened the book up. It was hard to do so with the harsh winds but she managed to cast a tiny hut on herself and her closest teammate. Inside the hut was warmer and not as harsh as it just was.

"We wait here, we will search for Eri as soon as the storm settles down. Now.. Aqua calm down.. and tomorrow we will go out and find Eri okay?" The wizard sat down on the cold ground and tried to relax, meanwhile Aqua sat down and did her prayers hoping her friend would still be alive when the storm settles down.

The storm only grew worse from outside the magically casted tent. The bird that crashed landed woke up from the fall and used the last of her energy to crawl to a need by cave which she then passed out completely.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5