Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 6:35 pm

The almost hopeful look Argent had faded back into a judgmental scowl when Kara mentioned just ignoring what she did wrong. From what he could gather simply doing the right thing wasn't enough to make her want to do the right thing so alternative motivation would be needed, "So, you are refusing to take the effort to make an apology." He kept his glare focused on Kara with a deadly focus before raising a claw and keeping it open in front of her as though expecting something, "Give the spellbook back, and you are no longer welcome alone with me from here on." While it might not have been anything major, he felt that it was at least enough to put some effort into being a better person, "Or, you can take the effort to make your apology and make amends. The choice is yours." He gave his ultimatum keeping his claw open with an expectation fitting of a dragon.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 5:52 pm

As he spoke his words of encouragement, Aqua couldn't help but nod in agreement. As a peaceful cleric she only wishes to help those in the best away possible and to try not to harm any one if necessary. A moment pasted as they listen to him and they finally stopped arguing at one another. Kara however wasn't to happy when he said that she had to find a way to find a good means to help the shop keeper she did wrong to. She rolled her eyes and sat back with her arms cross very upset. "Can we just go? After we eat and pretend the shop never existed? I mean who's cares anyway? He wasn't a good guy and why should we even help fix the shop? If we leave we, we'll I, don't have to deal with him anymore." She added and Aqua raised her fist but stopped herself and took a deep breath to stop herself. "I swear Kara.. you being the evil one in the party makes our job harder.." she added
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 4:29 pm

Argent was genuinely curious about how this behavior was considered 'normal' for these three though he was certainly going to try and rectify such behavior to prevent any further damage both to everyone's reputation as well as what he felt would be to improvements to Kara's character and any problems he'd see between the three, "I can see that I have my work cut out for me from here on." He addressed now taking his angered glare and rubbing at his temples to relieve a bit of stress considering that they were about to go on a nearly week long trip and potentially the strain that travel may have in the process.

Argent's more calm expression narrowed seeing how much the three seemed to be constantly arguing in some manner, though he could get more information on all that during their time on the road, "After we talk to the shop keeper and try to get back a bit of good will for us. We can all talk about our gripes with one another. For now, let's all just try to take a breather, eat breakfast and try not to get any angrier at each other. We have a week to talk things over after that and we can try to break down how we can fix these little gripes." He looked to Eri with this 'personal matter' that seemed to be the main reason they needed funding
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 3:24 pm

Kara raised an eye brow and crossed her arms over her chest. "This is normal, and besides, the shop owner was in the wrong for being a dick head. He threated me, so I was just making promise to my threat when it came to set fire to his shop." She said sounded as if she was in the right this entire time. Aqua saw that this was only going to get uglier so the cleric cleared her throat and get both of their attention. She whispered under her breath and pointed around them. "Keep your voices down, to be honest this isn't the first time we have done somthing bad.. but we would do it for good reasons.. Kara it would be best for us to go over to the owner and fix this issue." Before she continued Kara leaned over. "No way, he deserves it. And I get that we have." She stopped talking and turned to look at Argent and she felt abit of fear deep in her soul for a moment but then she remembered she has done evil shit like this before.

Kara in her human form rolled her eyes and spoke up, "having a good boy dragon man would change who I am." She said as a matter of fact. Eri finally spoke up and then said. "Dammit Kara we have had people leave our group because of you, if you can at lest TRY to be kind hearted? Our friend here will not tolerate this..what ever you do to yourself isn't our business but if it has somthing to do with us we are not having it... not again." The bird calmly whispered. Kara looked away and remain silent for a moment before pointing the blame at Eri. "Hold on here, just letting you know Eri we are collecting money in the first place because you thought it was a great idea to drag the group into your personal matters. So what difference with me doing bad deeds add? Nothing." For now the group just stared at one another based on what the silver dragon saw, this group has alot of cracks and holes in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 3:04 pm

It had taken a second for Argent to catch on, even more so when it was explained exactly what was going on with Kara. He leaned forward with his hands folded up in front of him as that pleasant demeanor he normally had present seemed to melt away and a much more dominant and judgmental glare seemed to pierce straight into Kara's soul, "You, in a manner befitting a red dragon, burned down the shop because of a disagreement in pay because you got angry. Over gold pieces." He took in one deep breath to keep himself from accidentally letting out his frightening presence in this crowded room with his own gathering irritation, "Please tell me that this isn't a regular occurrence." His good eye started to twitch and the sealed eye vibrated in place as though trying to open itself, "Because I will not tolerate behavior like that. Especially if I am going to be traveling with you, and you will need to rectify this mistake of yours. Preferably out of your pocket so no one else is paying for your behavior." It almost looked like the dragonborn's eye started to glow while staring down the disguised halfling as though nothing else was present.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 9:58 am

The inn being busy for the moring, many of the towns people either getting breakfast before work or adventures getting their meal before they travel back out into the wilderness. The group known as the Tiny Terrorswas able to find a place to sit and order some breakfast before they leave to the underground city. As the group sat down and waited for a server to come and take their order the other two females in the group stare Kara down. Of course Kara in her human form looked alittle puzzled as to why they where looking at her like the way they are.

Eventually Aqua spoke up, "alright, what did you do? You only disguise yourself when you do somthing stupid.. or somthing down right bad.. what did you do?" Aqua said crossing her arms as her bunny ears twitched waiting for a response. Of course Kara waved her hand denying that their cleric is saying. "Of course I didn't! Why would yo-" before she could finish her sentence Aqua just glared at her, it was hard to take her seriously due to her bunny race but she was indeed quite seriouse. "Who did you piss off this time? And should we be concerned?" She asked Kara.

There was a moment of silence and then Kara pulled out a bag of gold and placed it on the table. "We got paid.. well only the 50 a person not the 1 gold per herb deal. But no worries.. um.. I may have gotten to mad.." Kara looked away for a moment then Eri finally spoke up while snuggling into her loves neck. "What did you do?" Eri asked concerned. Then Kara let out a sigh and just said it. "I blew up the herbalist shop.. with the shop keeper in it.. I belive he survived.. wait yes he is.. im in disguise to make sure he does not see me.." she said looking around. Both Eri and Aqua face palm.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 7:36 am

Argent was riding his high through the night, just feeling the embrace and warmth of what his instincts told him was his mate. Once the morning sun rose the dragon in disguise placed some gentle kisses to wake Eri up, while they both would need to wash up after the previous night it was for the best to not bathe in the same tub just in case. Once bathed and clothed, Argent would take his walk back down with an arm around Eri's hip to join back up with his other two companions.

Thankfully Aqua was easy enough to see, despite the size, since Kara's disguise made her look different enough that he wouldn't have guessed and the busy inn made it difficult to try and smell her out. Taking his seat at the table Argent let a wide smile come up, "Good morning Aqua, and good morning to you..." He paused trying to gauge if this human looking person was who he thought, "Kara?" He finished trying to angle his good eye in a way to make the pieces click, "Didn't take you for the disguise type." He continued trying to guess why exactly she would be disguising herself when they all walked in as is the night prior.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:07 pm

After their love making session Eri snuggled into his strong embrace and kissed him gently. She kept her body close to his and didn't bother to let him go. She was indeed happy being in his arms, his cock is still deep inside her but she was to lazy to pull his cock out. Meanwhile the halfling ran over to the inn and went up stairs to search for Aqua finding her past out asleep on the bed with her armor still on. The wizard pushed her off the bed and onto the ground making a loud thunk. However this didn't wake up Aqua from her deep long nap. The wizard let out a heavy sigh and instead of telling the group of what have happened at the herbalist shop the female decided to keep it quite for now and perhaps tell the group what happened tomorrow.

Tomorrow came everyone woke up from their sleep, Aqua was the first to awaken, getting undress, taking a bath, and getting redressed once again. The wizard however kept her eyes open and would use magical means to make sure they where safe for what's to come. The wizard uses a spell called, disguise self, and made herself look more human and slightly taller. Going down stares in the inn was packed and busy, filled with other adventurers and busy towns men to start their day. The group would meet up at one of the tables during breakfast time.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 4:02 pm

Feeling his climax approach, Argent pulled his head to Eri's shoulder with a gentle bite to keep Eri from moving away from him if there was the slight possibility. His hips slammed tight when he felt that rush and began pumping hot dragon seed as deep as he could. After a moment, he finally pulled his mouth from her shoulder and instead placed a few soft kissed along her beak to savor the afterglow with his little bird.

The shop keeper looked over what remained of his shop and the retreating halfling through the glow of the embers. He had her number for sure now, "Mark my words halfling. You'll pay for that transgression." He muttered ensuring that her image was ingrained in his memory, "One way or another." He finished while gathering what remained, ironically the herbs Kara delivered surviving the fire.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 11:21 pm

The aarakocra wrapped her legs around him.and pulled him into a close hug while he pushed his cock deep into her opening. Her walls tighten around his cock wanting to milk him of his seed. In no time she felt her climax hit her as a wave of pleasure ran over her squeezing his cock with her pussy walls.

The halfling quickly left the building not wanting to deal with this asshole anymore then she had to. However being a revengeful person an idea came to mind. She walked away from he building as far away as she can infact then from no where she casted a high level spell, being magical missile. She sot at the building causing the ground to shift and shack, then the building caught of fire followed by half of the building getting destroyed. "Whats what you get. NOW my job is done." She smirked evily,, of course she didn't want to get in trouble for this so she just quickly ran over to the inn and try to assist the situation.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 9:04 pm

The way Eri acted and squirmed under him seemed to let a more feral side appear in his dragonborn eye. One hand going for Eri's shoulder to pin her down and the other gripping at the aarakocra's hip to angle himself to slam as deep as he could with every thrust made. The faster he went, the more Eri could tell he was getting ready to finish and pump a torrent of dragon cum back into his lover. Any caution about noise was gone with the urge to mate like a dragon.

The shop keeper slowly lowered Kara until she could get back on her feet though the vines were still ever present if she decided to go about after all with lighting his shop on fire, "A pleasure doing business with you." He answered though with her last remark, the glow in his eyes started showing annoyance, "Of course, your kidneys. I'll keep that in note for the next time you wander into my shop and start making demands of me. Now if you don't plan on buying anything with that gold, get a move on back to your tiny compatriots and the meat shield." He waved a dismissive hand for Kara to walk out of his shop so he could get to work on the other things he had to get ready for with those herbs.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 12:31 pm

The aarakocra let out cute moans and heavy gasps from his hip movements feeling his thick cock enter deep inside her wet cave only got the bird to moan alittle louder. The small bird shivered and then placed her hand over her beak to try and not moan to loud. It was hard to due to his shaft hitting all the right spots in her pussy.

Meanwhile the wizard knew she was in a sticky situation so she let out a deep breath and wiggled alittle mote but saw that it was no use. The wizard looked over at him and spoke up. "Fine, just.. let me go please.. ill leave right away." She said pouting heavily not happy about what just took place. "Also my liver isn't the best part of me, that would be my kidney." She corrected him waiting for him to let her go.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 10:18 am

Argent accepted and gave his own kisses while Eri seemed to heat up to his touch. Seeing that there really wasn't much he needed to get the aarakocra primed he slipped both his clothing and anything left covering Eri off. Argent himself needed little more before he positioned himself and Eri could feel him slowly pushing his cock inside until he bottomed out. Keeping his position over her, he leaned in to press one more quick kiss before Eri felt him starting to thrust with an even pace and sharp motion.

The shop keeper had the vines tug at Kara's limbs just enough to cause some discomfort after mentioning a kinky behavior, "Why are you the way you are?" He started then narrowed his eyes with another tug to remind her of the spot she was in, "You are in no position to be making negotiations halfling. The herbs are exactly the reason you came so I am not giving those back. My deal is, you take the money you have now and shove off. Any more threats will be responded with broken limbs and harvested livers." He responded clearly done with this negotiation and just wanted her out before he had another customer at some point, "Besides. A hundred and fifty gold between the four of you should last you a good long time if you aren't an idiot with it."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 1:23 am

Her body shifted side to side making low to high pitch moans. Of course she covered her beak and used kisses to mask the moans. His hands traveling down between her privet areas only turned her on. She loves being loved and being cuddled so having a man that is strong and a cuddler only made the small bird women happy. Eri message around Argent lower groin to wake up his hidden cock. At the same time she shifted her hips and rocked her body side to side while she enjoyed some alone time with her man.

Kara panicked for a moment as she felt her arms being stretched out feeling the vines wrapped around her body. "F.. fine!" She knew fighting a strong creature isn't wise so she took a deep breath and thought of somthing else. "Using your vines to play with shop keepers, very kinky of you sir." She joked with the man then the wizard started to struggle from the vines. "I'll go and be a good girl, but at the same time I won't give you the herbs. Since you won't give us the part of the deal we won't give you the herbs."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 3:28 pm

Argent shared their little kiss with the small amount of privacy they had. His own clawed fingers tracing through the feathers and rolling along her side. He would have been content just sharing a few kisses and falling asleep, but he felt that brief contact on his groin that seemed to wake him up further. The dragon chuckled under his breath and turned so Eri was set on her back with him on top of her, "So long as we don't make too much noise little bird." He started while finding himself in the familiar position when he had spent that first night with her, "We're not the only ones in this inn." He slipped his claws between Eri's legs before slipping a digit and pumping into her womanhood while being careful not to hurt his avian lover.

The shop keeper's glowing eyes narrowed as he stared down this small wizard that barely passed his waist line, it was clear that he wasn't taking any of her attitude, "A few notes. One, I'm a business man, I have to make money. Second, everyone clearly made it back so why does it matter. And for third, " he lifted his hand wrapping the vines around her ankles and lifting her off the ground to unleash the entanglement, "Threaten me and my livelihood again and I'll be sure to make the pine box to stow your corpse." A caustic glow flowed over a withered looking hand before pulling Kara's arms and legs outward with the vines to prevent any real aiming of magic, "So I'll make you a deal. I keep that single gold piece per herb and you get to walk away without your arms and legs snapping in every direction. As a lesson that you don't fuck with a businessman you know nothing about. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 1:17 pm

Eri made small cute noises when he played with her feathers. She shivered ans then pressed her body close to his. Her wings felt swore but her body wasn't as that swore. The small bird moved her claws down his scale body just stopping at his neck. She pressed a kiss on his maw with her beak and then snuggled her face into his neck. She traveled her hands down his body once more this time stopping around his groin area. She let out a deep sigh then Eri looked at her dragon lover and whispered. "Um, uh, can.. we? P.. ple..please?" She said as her feathers fuzzed up.

The halfling couldn't believe what she was hearing her left eye twitched and she pointed at the hooded man. "Hey! Look here fuck face! The paper clearly said, '50 plus 1 gold per herb.' We almost lost someone in the harsh winds getting those herbs! And to add getting a new team mate shouldn't be any of your business! As a shop owner you need to keep your word your bond! To add on that what the fuck are you doing!?" She yelled pointing at the vines sprouting near her and around her feet. "I can burn this place to the ground if I so wish?" She said in a threatening tone.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 5:58 pm

The dragonborn gave a small chuckle seeing the blush penetrating her feathers again before his claws reached in to undo the straps and buckles holding the leather to her frame. Despite the appearance of the draconic man reaching, he was quite gentle as each piece was pulled loose and off with a small clattering on the floor as more and more under the armor as pulled free until it was just that loose fitted clothing she had dressed herself back up in. With how tired she was, he wasn't going to push anything further and simply crawled into bed more interested in keeping Eri nice and comfortable for a good night's rest than start teasing her until the rest of everything came off, "You're still absolutely adorable." He commented as he pulled her in close to his chest with a gentle stroking of her exposed feathers to ease her further.

The shop keep kept himself completely covered by his dark robes and the robes themselves hid his face with only a pair of faint golden glows keeping alight to show there was something wearing it. At the sound of Kara's voice and announcement ot owing, his hand wafted some ethereal smoke that casted entangle on Kara mostly to keep her from jumping up and causing more trouble for him, "And I remember our verbal contract being for fifty gold for three adventurers. And I'd say such a gold was well worth the service." He leaned in keeping a staff visible while the growing eyes stared straight at the halfling, "The extra friend, whom I might add looks a bit too tall to be a part of the tiny terrors, seems to be enough of a bonus to me. Unless gaining a dragonborn meat shield is just not enough for you." He continued just staring while the vines writhed in waiting to keep Kara under control if she decided to start a fight right in the middle of his shop
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 12:07 am

Eri rested her wings down and layed in the bed. Of course she tried to move her wings but it only brought her some pain from how soar they are. She looked up at her dragon lover and then quickly looked away blushing bright red from his words. She was ashamed of asking for help but she needed help to remove her leather armor. In a soft whisper she spoke up. "Please help me..." she said in a soft cute way. She remain still on the bed while she remain still for her dragon lover to remove her leather armor.

Meanwhile aura wanted to sleep for the night, so she got into her payed room and crashed for the night. She was so tired gat she didn't bother to remove her armor from her body.

Kara their wizard entered into the guild hall to collect her reward. Of course she got the full payment of 50 gold per person. After she got this payment kara was informed by the manager thay the payment of each herb being one gold each. Getting the directions to the herbalist Kara went on her own. Only to have things turn from 0 to 100.

Kara entered this small house just on the other side of town, with a bag full of herbs, once she entered inside the old house filled with growing vines and herbs. A man dressed in black robs came from the other side of the desk with his arms open ready for a sell. As Kara got close she pressed the bag onto the desk ready to collect her winnings. The door she entered from closed shut, and the bag on the table vanished.

"Hey! You owe me!! Bitch!" The small halfling yelled ready to fight back only to find vines growing from under her feet.

((Want to play the evil shop keeper? He is a big of a weirdo and loves to make his shoppers feel... odd.. u get to pick the race but he is an odd one.))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 10:17 pm

Argent was sure to keep close as everyone in the air landed and was especially sure to keep within arm's reach of Eri with how much she seemed to be struggling to hold herself upright. When Eri did drop, he lowered himself to his knee to make sure that Eri was still conscious. He took a turn to acknowledge Kara's plan and when Aqua asked to pick Eri up he seemed more than ready to pull Eri up and cradle her in his arms regardless of how it may have looked. Once rooms were paid for and ready, he took the short walk to the paid room before gently setting his little bird down on the bed, "You don't need too much help getting out of your armor do you?" He asked genuinely willing to help take off the leather plating so Eri could get some proper rest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 6:05 pm

Aqua pulled him in the correct direction following both the wizard and the ranger by ground. It took the the rest of the day and the remaining night to finally make it down the mountain and at the small town. Once inside the small town the two flying creatures landed on the ground quite tired from a full day of flying. The bird stretched out her wings and felt tired to the point of sitting on the floor. The wizard pulled out a small pouch of herbs and looked over to the group. "Alright guys, I'm going to drop off these herbs and get a nice pay day! I'll be right back with the payment if you can get the rooms ready thay would be greatly appreciated." She smirked at everyone ans then winked at the silver dragon born. She walked off into the guild hall to speak to the people requested the mission.

Once she left aqua walked over to Eri and then turned to their new team mate. "Mind pickin her up? We need to take her to the bed for some rest."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 2:57 pm

The sudden snuggling up right at crotch level was more than enough to disruption most of the thoughts he had about a potential fight with an ancient red dragon and became more along the lines of how common such an event might happen with Aqua being near him even if this was as innocent as it could be. The dragonborn's hand moving down to gently start petting the furry head more out of an unconscious movement than anything, "Yes. One step at a time. Worry about the job first, work on the red dragon problem over the next few days." He confirmed before taken off guard by Aqua giving his hand a tug to keep them both moving. Thankfully there was enough distraction between his companions to avoid continuously thinking on this potential, and more than likely lethal, fight with an ancient dragon. Right now, the path to town was what he was trying to focus on and not how Aqua had snapped him back to reality the best she could with her height. With hope it wouldn't be long before they made it back to civilization and shelter.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 2:32 pm

Aqua stopped moving as well, she knew this was going to bring trauma to him. The cleric pressed both her paws together and made a small prayer then she moved over to him and snuggled her face near his crotch. Since she's short her head stops just above his nether regions, it looks pervert to some but to the bunny she was just trying to bring comfort to him once again. "There, there, we are here by your side. And if anything happens, our wizard has a few spells thay can help.. depends if the guy doesn't know counter spell.. but regardless.. let's continue to the bade of the mountain to drop off the herbs." She grabs his hand and pulled him forward to continue walking. She heard what he said and it only brought this concern look on her face. "I mean.. I am ware of this but based on what I heard he is just an asshole, luckily he isn't a mad killing monster like many other red dragons.. im not sure if his sense is not everywhere.. but let's see how things go, okay?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 2:00 pm

Argent mentally screeched to a halt the moment that it was brought up that this leader was an ancient red dragon. An almost animalistic look in his eye made it seem instinct more too over than anything aside from him seemingly moving on autopilot as to not be left behind. It was another moment before he had enough mental faculties to actually speak, "Oh. I see." He started now lifting a hand to run over the scar that kept that eye clamped shut, "I will, " He paused again trying to find the words, "keep that into consideration and avoid any unnecessary attention as possible." He confirmed though it looked like he was going through mental preparations for another intense battle and unable to find a way to win due to both experience, age and the red dragon's stature as a leader, "We will at least be far enough away that I won't be catching his scent constantly right? I'm sure you've read enough that any chromatic dragon causes a fight response from us metallic dragons." Instead of being mentally frozen, his mind was on overload trying to think of any potential situation that may come about.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 1:43 pm

There was silence from the small bunny for only a moment untill she spoke up and let out a small chuckle. "Well we are originally from the underground city, but as we traveled this small town really needed help so we helped. Once we dropp off the herbs we get our pay and the people are happy. Aqua added with a happy go lucky smile to match his. She followed his movments through the thick forest still keeping an eye out on both the wizard and the ranger. "It isn't as far as you might think, it should just be 5 day travel." The bunny answered his question however there was one thing that considered this cleric and she wanted to address this issue now before it got out of hand. "Argent, before we go to the underground city, I need to inform you of somthing important.. the ruller of the underground city is an ancient wizard red dragon.. he only stays in his castle so he doesn't bother anyone but since you went through... such a harsh battle.. its best to let you know now.. I mean.. we are not going to be talking to him or doing any sort of deals with him. We are only going to the city itself." She added clearifing any misleading information.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 1:22 pm

Argent let out a small, nervous laugh at the mention of Aqua being a Virginia then tried a small grin to match. Now that there was a change in the conversation, he did think on what this underground city Aqua spoke of may have been though with the brief description he couldn't exactly pin down what it could have been aside from the underdark. Couldn't possibly be that, otherwise he was sure that these three would have been near immediately be slaved by the myriad of races that conducted themselves like that, "I know the town asking for herbs, I had already figured where you were going when Eri mentioned your little quest the first night she kind of dropped right in front of me. As for this underground city, doesn't quite ring a bell. If it's as fun as you say it is though, I'll certainly be looking forward to a fun new experience my companions say there is." He spotted that little smile and simply felt compelled to return it, "The underground isn't too far away I hope. I can handle a few days travel, but I'm not used to working with a party. Especially ones that aren't exactly the tallest. Wouldn't want everyone becoming too exhausted because of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next