Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:54 am

"We can eat this on the way."

He stopped in his tracks upon hearing this. "I thought you said that it'd take an hour," Pro argued as he popped his head back in the cave.

"We can't waste any more time."

Pro groaned in response to this. "The one day that I decide to make a bow, I swear, the ONE DAY," he thought. He watched Trushi pack the deer jerky into a bag as he walked into the cave. By the time he got there, Trushi seemed just about finished and motioned towards the cave entrance, bringing out another groan from the man.

He followed Trushi out of the cave, and walked on with him. The man looked back at the cave, the reality of the situation finally hitting him. "I'm leaving my home," he thought. "My makeshift home is now being left behind by me. I never thought that I'd actually miss that cave, especially since I can still see it." It wasn't long before the trees he passed by blocked out the cave completely, causing a sad sigh to leave the man's lips. He then steeled himself and looked forward once more, leaving his old life, to hopefully move on to e new one.

------------------

It wasn't long before they made it out to a green field of grass, breaking from the tree line. Pro looked around, astonished that there was something like this so close by. He had never gone far for fear that he might get lost. "Hey, Trushi, where did you say you came from again?" Trushi said nothing, causing yet another groan to escape Pro. Trushi only looked ahead of them and walked forward, up a small hill with Pro following shortly behind. At the top, they could see a dirt road that looked to have been used often. He looked down one side of the road, seeing it disappear over the horizon while the other side disappeared, going around the tree line. It surprised him to see something like this so close to him, only about a three to four hour walk. He decided to try to talk to him once again. "Hey, Trushi." He got no response again.

Trushi and pro continued down the path that went over the horizon, walking for what felt like a lifetime when it was just until the sky started to change to an orange hue. Pro was munching on some jerky when he saw something in the distance. He took a closer look, leaning forward with his mouth holding onto the jerky and his hands over his head, trying to block out the glare of the distant sun. He could faintly make out a building. Trushi didn't seem to want to stop yet so Pro kept following, ignoring his feet and legs screaming out in fatigue. As they got closer, he could make out what kind of building it was. There was a stable at the side, with horses lined up within it. Next to it, was a bigger building, lights inside glowing against the darkening sky. He realized what building this was. It was an inn.

As Pro was going to walk in, he saw that Trushi went to go and sit along the outside wall. "Are you serious," Pro asked. "You didn't want to talk to do anything else but walk earlier, and now that you can actually go and rest indoors for a night, you decide to rest outside? How about this, I'm gonna go inside, and rent a room for us. Okay? Okay."

Pro walked inside to see a wooden counter and lanterns lighting up the inside of the main lobby. Be walked towards the counter where he could see a woman standing there, looking as bored as one could possibly be. "Hey, can I have a room for two? Just for one night."

She blinked slowly and looked up at him with the the same bored expression before sighing. "That'll be fourty," she lazily said.

Pro's body stiffened at this. "F-fourty?"

She nodded slowly to this. "Yeah, fourty. You know, money, currency, fourty of that."

"Oh, uh.. Give me a sec." He walked back outside as the woman stared at him. He poked his head out of the door and looked at Trushi who was still seated there. "Hey, Trushi. You got any money on you? She says we need fourty for the night."
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Trushi finishes the deer and puts all the jerky in a bag.

"We can eat this on the way. We can't waste any more time."

Trushi gestures for the exit of the cave. They walk for a long time until it gets dark they stop at a motel and wait outside for a moment and relax before they get a room.

Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 2:27 pm

Pro watched the man get to work on the deer. "Looks alright," he thought. After being here for so long, he knew how to properly handle a deer. Although for some strange reason, he never bothered to make a bow and arrows. He doubts it would have been much work, and it would've helped a lot more. He assumed that he just felt lazy most of the time. He did contemplate making one for a while now, always having an internal conversation with himself.

"Should I make it?"

"I dunno. Maybe you could wait until tomorrow."

"It'll make things a lot easier for me though."

He always ended up saying: "I'll do it tomorrow."

As he was lost In thought, he was taken out of it by Trushi. "There, now we wait an hour."

"Okay." He groaned internally upon hearing this. The waiting part was usually the most boring feature of living out in a cave. He had nothing to do. He looked up at the cave ceiling and came to a decision. Today, he was finally gonna make a bow. He stood up and turned to walk out of the cave before talking to Trushi. "I'll be gone for a bit." He then walked out of the cave and and went supply hunting.
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:54 am

Trushi jabs two metal posts in the ground one on each side of the fire. He skins the deer and slices slots for spices and perseverance juices. Then mixes a few spices into a large vial and pours it all over the deer until it is fI'll of juices. Trushi then puts the deer on the posts then pit's logs on the fire."There now we wait a hour."
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 pm

He was helping him carry the deer back to the cave. Pro got hold of the back legs while Trushi got hold of the front. They lifted the deer's corpse off of the ground and started to carry it. "This is a lot easier than with it just being myself," Pro thought. After a while, they had found themselves at the cave once more for what he was expecting to be the last time. They had carried the deer along the rest of the short distance to the fire and placed it on the ground. "Alright, you seem to know what you're doing so I'll let you handle this. I'm also assuming you have a way to keep it preserved for days at a time without it spoiling." He said this and went to to sit on his rock. "I'll watch so that I know what to do properly next time I go kill a deer."
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:52 am

Trushi leads them deep into the woods. "I can sense a deer." They keep walking till the see the deer WPOSH a arrow goes flying out of the bow and hits the deer right into the skull. With a thud it fell. They start to take the large deer back to the fire back at the cave. "Let's smoke it and season it so we can save some for later."
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:33 am

He slowly opened his eyes and groggily lifted his head.

"Get up, we got to catch food then get going." His eyes took a moment to adjust to his surroundings and saw that Trushi already had a bow out.

"Um, yeah. I'm up, I'm up." He then sat up in a just as groggy manner and yawned, stretching his arms out over his head. "Alright, I'm ready." He then stood up and looked at Trushi. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 6:47 am

Trushi yawns it was barely light out and the sides of the cave had dew on it. "Hey old man...HEY PRO" Trushi packs up his stuff and pokes the man to wake him up. "Get up we got to catch food then get going." Trushi pulls out his bow.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:48 pm

"Alright." He ate the rest of his bread and finished off his meal with a swig of water. He then proceeded to lay down next to his rock seat. "It feels weird," he thought. "I haven't really questioned anything up until today and I felt no, well, no need to question anything either. Now, this guy shows up and I'm going to go on a journey to recover my memories, figure out what happened, go to far off lands and maybe have a happy ending? Sounds like an epic just crawled out from the pages of imagination and attached itself to me." He sighed and closed his eyes. "Whatever the case may be, we'll be off first thing in the morning." This was his last thought as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 7:12 pm

"Alright" Trushi curls up and yawns thinking "You have amnesia??? I can take you to a witch doctor good man he can fix you in no time" Trushi thinking of where the witch doctor is "It's down a ways by the old docks we shall stop there on our way to the district let's sleep goodnight." Trushi falls alseep.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 1:07 pm

"The Dwarven District? I know where that is. I'm also more than ready in mind. And gear, we can probably get from the nearest town. We could probably get this done in less than a week if we're quick enough." He leaned back and cotinued munching on the bread, biting into a slightly stale part, making him shudder. He looked at the bread and looked at one of the spare sticks that was left over. Taking it, he singed the tip over the fire and then he poked it into the bread. He then held the bread using the stick as if he had speared it.

In an effort to make it more appealing, he raised the bread right over the fire, seeing the bread change to a slightly darker color. After a moment had passed, he had taken the bread away from the fire and blew on it to cool it. He bit into the toasted bread, hearing a crunching sound, and he couldn't even tell that part of it was stale anymore, making his taste buds holler with joy. A meal fit for a king, that is if the king were poor, suffering with amnesia, living in a cave and not a king at all. But otherwise, a meal fit for a king.

"But yeah, we could probably get there in about a week at least. If we sleep now, we'll even more daylight to wake up to as well. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:07 am

Trushi pulls out small roped folder full of paper and pulls out a small slip."Berlivio of the dark tower of the east. But the only problem is..... is that the tower has been destroyed over the east island war... I believe they moved to a small under ground house in the dwarven district... west island." Trushi pulled out a map out of the folder."Yep west island but we have to get you ready mind and gear."
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:39 am

He looked at the man and came to a conclusion. "Do you know where this wizard is," Pro asked, eating a piece of bread. "I'd like to have a talk with him about this. He seems to know stuff."
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Trushi with a look of concern nodded. "It will take s couple days but the affects will slowly start now. I'm Trushi of the Klima wolf tribe. A wizard of the dark tower gave me money for a jewl run at the old treasury while they were closing down they had all the stuff ready to leave. He told the coins would help me if I helped. You need help I can see it."
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Pro looked back and forth between the man and the drink before taking his coin and flipping it once more, only to receive heads again. He sighed to this and placed it next to himself.

"Alright," he said hesitantly. "I'll drink it." He slowly grabbed the prom from Trushi's hands and brought it before himself, inspecting the drink. "After this, you'd better start making sense of things here." He slowly lifted the potion to his lips, letting the liquid flow into his mouth before gagging. It had a bitter taste to it, the taste spreading throughout the entirety of his mouth and down his throat, only increasing the gag reflex.

"The taste is absolutely horrendous," he choked out. "You better not be poisoning me here!" He looked back down at the potion, and gulped in anticipation. He was not going to enjoy this one bit. He then pinched his nose, raised his chin, and poured the liquid into his mouth, to flow straight down his throat, struggling to not gag once again. Once he finished, he was breathing heavily with a strong urge to empty his stomach. "There, I'm done. Now start talking, what wizard sent you? Why me? Tell me everything."
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Trushi now knowing this man may need mental help pulls out a bland potion and puts some spices in it "This may help you remember a little better. I'm Trushi and I was told by a wizard that these coins will help me... So that means I need to help you." Trushi gives pro the drink.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Some of what Trushi said still cast suspicion. Pro decided to stay honest and to see where this goes. "Like I said, I don't remember much of anything. What about you? Who told you to help me? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Trushi shows his bag with a bow and arrows on the back and a spot where the bed roll sat."I was told to help you so I am" Trushi slowly curls into a ball his large body looks smaller whIle he is lieing down. He drinks from his canteen and looks in the fire."so what caused you to live like this?"
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:39 pm

"Okay, who are you?" He looked at Trushi. "Where do you hold all of this stuff, and why are you doing this for me? What's the catch?" He flicked the match across the stone earth, causing it to light up. He then proceeded to throw the match into the middle of the set camp fire, watching the flames slowly engulf the wood until he could hear crackling ember.
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Trushi detaches a small bed roll from the top of his bag and buts it by the old man. "Here you go I don't need it I'm half wolf... Are your thirsty?"Trushi takes out two canteens and gives one to the old man and helps him light the fire.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Pro turned to glance over at Trushi, who was holding what looked like matches and a sack that supposedly held food. After thinking it over, he motioned his head deeper into the cave.

"Come on, I'll lead you to my resting place." He led Trushi further into the cave, and soon they say a small dead campfire with some large stones used as areas to sit at. He was dark but the man was used to it. "Take a seat anywhere you like." He then started to get the branches set to light.
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:20 pm

"Thank you sir." Trushi opens his bag and pulls out matches."Use these they will help." He then pulls out a medium size sack mad of animal fur. "This has food if you hungry... You can have as much as you want."
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:10 pm

"Klima wolf tribe? Never heard of it. And as sorry as I am about your back story, I already have enough to worry about. As you can see, I live in a cave, with only sticks for weapons," he said, motioning to the stick he threw, " and I can't seem to remember much about myself, much less anything else. I barely remembered my own name! Although, I guess I do need your help, considering you made me remember an old habit of mine. If you want, you could stay in this lovely, cozy hole of a home, or if you have any other suggestions, then I'm all ears. But for now, I have to get the fire started."

Pro then did a 180 and walked out of the cave, coming back in a moment later with a familiar bundle of sticks and proceedingto walk past Trushi. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:51 am

Trushi thinking for a second finally said. "I am Trushi of the klima wolf tribe...my family was killed when I was young... I get paid for what I do. I was doing a job for a wizard at the old treasury and was told to take anything I think Is worthy. The wizard told me to hold on to the coins because they would help me some day... do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:34 am

The man mentally facepalmed himself. "Why did you decide to take something that was heavily guarded for no reason," he thought to himself. He calmed his nerves with a deep breath before speaking.

"Call me... Just call me Pro..." He then raised a finger to point at the stranger. "Who are you, and why did you decide to take something heavily guarded? That'd very well explain why you were in a prison cart. But why'd you take it and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next