Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 1:43 pm

Argent let out an almost growl when Kara finally relented her teasing and began to sink herself down with the hand unoccupied with Eri reached up to hold Kara by the hip, a small bucking of his hips and gentle pressure pulling her down deeper and deeper until she couldn't fit any more. When it came to Eri, he didn't even need an invitation. He dragged his tongue over her nethers with the tip of his tongue gliding between as he searched for her entrance. When the tip of his tongue found its target it slid straight in making it apparent that he wasn't using an Elf's tongue to start exploring his little bird but a draconic tongue that reached deep inside.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 11:17 am

The halfling continued to rub her wet folds along his shaft, licking her lips while she did so. She let out a heavy pants enjoying the sensations of his cock twitching to her warm pussy. After a few minutes of teasing his cock of no entry the halfling sat up and guided the head of his cock to her entrance, from there she slide inch by inch of his manhood deeper and deeper into her warm tight cunt. She female let out a high pitch groan and moan feeling her walls being parted by his thick shaft. Meanwhile the aarakocra let out a small moan from her lovers touch, rubbing his face and kissing the side of his neck with her beak. She moved her body closer to his face as he can see her nether regions was getting soaking wet and needed some aid. "Please sweatie."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 8:10 pm

Argent chuckled under his breath when Kara confirmed exactly what he thought. He felt Eri's feathers brushing up and began the soft stroking while his attention was split between the halfling and the aarakocra. His hand moved up to the base of Eri's neck and pulled her in trying for a kiss while Kara teased his shaft. Kara could feel an ever so subtle throbbing as she teased him, a growing urge to mate like an animal split between his two lovers the longer he was teased.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 7:47 pm

Eri moved in and rubbed her beak over to his neck as she kept her hands on his cock. She guided the head of his shaft over to Kara's already wet folds, teasing the head of his shaft with her pussy. Kara let out a pleasant moan from the pleasure, while Eri uses her free hand to grab Atgent other free hand to touch her body not wanting to be left out. The halfling removed her lips from his and spoke up. "Oh yes, your going to be with us for awhile dearie." She chuckled.

Whay Argent felt from under him was his cock slowly getting wet from Kara wet folds, of course his cock hasn't been inserted into her tight walls, just yet. The two women teased and played with his cock and his body while they stayed in bed with him. The bird enjoying his comfort touching of her own body, and Kara enjoying teasing his thick shaft with her pussy lips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 7:27 pm

Argent had been taken by surprise when Kara jumped straight in and planted him flat on his back before she moved in for her kiss. He hadn't even gotten a chance to notice that she stripped herself of everything before his hands gripped straight for her hips all while she seemed to wrestle with his tongue. His hips did tense somewhat as Eri took to her slow stroking, clearly a new experience to have two women attending to him simultaneously. Laid completely bare now, Argent gave a gentle push giving himself and Kara a chance to breathe, "I get the feeling none of us are going to sleep much tonight." He spoke with a bit of a grin while his free hand started caressing Kara's hip rather eager now to keep his two lovers.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 7:11 pm

Kara licked her lips in excitement, finally she gets to kiss and make love to that of a dragon. Before Eri could anything else Kara moved over and stood up on the mattress pressing her lips onto his, mixing her tounge with his. Eri let out a cute gasp from this and as she too moved over to him and helped him remove some of his clothing. The halfling didn't waste no time in removing her own artical of clothing, tossing it aside and leaving herself fully nude for the two to see. The aarakocra was slow and took her time, removing his robes and moving her hands down to his cock, giving it a gentle rub.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 4:53 pm

Argent wasn't quite surprised to see Kara almost immediately pull off anything that hid her surprising figure when he mentioned to make herself comfortable. With Eri climbing in as well, Argent followed after trying to position himself near Eri, at least before Kara did so herself to question Eri about the night prior. The way that his little bird reacted almost made him want to start teasing, though it didn't quite seem like a good time with Kara outright stating that she wanted to share him.

Argent in turn looked between Eri and Kara and Eri's reaction seemingly giving the okay, at least to him. The dragon gave a nervous chuckle before getting closer to be between the halfing and his aarakocra lover, "Well. Polygamy isn't completely unheard of with silver dragons." He stated while tugging the collar loose on the elven tunic, "So long as everyone consents of course." He added in feeling his pants suddenly getting tight while the moment continued to heat up.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 4:30 pm

Entering into his privet chambers Kara walked in moving away from his side and took a good look around his place. Sitting at the end of the bed she lay down and started to remove her furr coat and thick winter travel wear. She removed them and placed them at the side of the bed, from there she let out a soft sigh and placed her hand on the soft mattress. What she wore under the thick winter clothing is a pair of blank shorts, a loose shirt and some robes. For her short size, her breast are quite large, followed by her hips. She stretched and lay back on the bed getting comfortable. Meanwhile Eri started to remove her leather armor like the night before, leaving her, once again in her dark green loose clothing. Eri crawled on the bed and sat in the middle of the mattress ruffing up her feathers to get comfortable. Of course Kara moved closer to Eri and smirked at her.

"Im assuming you and Argent had done somthing the night before eh?" She questioned giving her bird friend a sharp glare. Of course Eri blushed and looked away. "Um.. uh.." before she could answer Kara spoke up once more. "Your okay with sharing him eh? I want some dragon dick to ya know." She said bluntly with no hesitation. Eri let out a cute squeak from that and covered her face in embarrassment. "K-kara!! I'm not sure if.." she paused and looked over to her dragon lover. "Are you okay with this?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 4:17 pm

With it now being just the three alone in the hallway, Argent did show a somewhat sheepish smile at idea of having Kara who definitely showed some interest in him and Eri whom spent the previous night thoroughly enjoying herself in the same room and more than likely on the same bed, "Yes. Of course. Right this way." He would have moved a hand as a polite invitation, but since Kara and Eri both did what they could to occupy his sides he didn't feel it overly necessary.

The walk to his 'room' was rather short and his room was more of a full chamber with a bed sized for the adult dragon that would have left plenty of room to move around between the three of him if he remained in the elven form though still enough for the three if he laid down as a full sized dragon. The armored was dispelled as he walked in with the motes of light scattering and dissipating as they flew, "Please, make yourselves comfortable." He invited half expecting the two to remain at his sides until he laid down himself.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 3:09 pm

The cleric noded to his words, "Ah, I see, we'll meet up tomorrow then. I'm quite sleepy to be far, we'll you three don't stay up to long." She chuckled slightly as she closed the door to get fully comfortable in this new room and get settled for the night. Meanwhile the two by his side spoke up as they looked over at their dragon lover. Kara wanted to spend some alone time with him, but seeing that Eri might have done more then sleep by his side the night before. The halfling let out a deep sigh and started to stretch. "How about you take us to your room mmm? I'll be on my best behavior as well as our birdy friend here." She chuckled and of course Eri noded slowly covering her face with her wings.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 2:35 pm

There was a semblance of levity when Aqua made herself at home in the first guest room even down to pulling off her equipment before the door was closed and made her way right back to Argent and the two smaller ladies practically keeping themselves attached to his hip, "I figured first light would be a good start. Get you three some things to make your travels a bit more hospitable. Possibly do some hunting for breakfast. I'm sure you'd all like to not go out on an empty stomach." He suggested before Eri and Kara both requested to join him for the night with those wide open eyes.

Perhaps this was what his elders meant when they staid to stay in his own species, but he was definitely too far deep in now to come out, "If you both get along, I suppose you can both stay with me " He acquiesced seeing no other real way out of the situation. He also couldn't seem to reject those cute looks they offered.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 1:15 pm

Kara remain close to the dragon as well as Eri while he was showing them to the guest rooms. Aqua was happy to hear of this guest rooms and hopped over to the closest one, she opened the door and walked in already getting comfortable on the nearest bed. Of course she dust it off, fixed the sheets and prepared it for when she's ready to sleep. She put her weapons and other things down on the floor next to the bed to get comfortable. She turned to look over at the silver dragon and her team mates. "I'll take this room, I'll see you all tomorrow moring, got a set time for us to meet up?" She questioned removing her armor.

Both Eri and Kara spoke around the same time. "Can we sleep in your room?" Both Eri and Kara glared at one another and then shook their head and kept their eyes up looking at him for an answer.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2022 3:15 pm

With Kara leaned up against him and Eri on the other side, he did start feeling the tension start to build ever so slightly as he showed his three guests his real home. It would certainly appear that he spent most of his time polymorphed as he was with how little space there was for his draconic form to even fit in the halls. On the note of how he came across such a place, Argent sort of gave a shrug of his shoulders, "I sort of stumbled upon it I suppose. Flew about a few centuries back and saw a broken down castle, since no one else was here I just thought that I could move in and try to make it a bit more hospitable to love in. The abandoned treasury definitely helped in cementing my decision." Argent explained wondering how exactly Kara and Eri both were going to act now that Kara was trying to push her way in as well. Despite being where the guests rooms were, he was starting to question if Aqua was going to be the only one actually taking one or if even that would last long, "So here's where I would typically have my guests. If you find one you like please make yourself at home." He chimed in at least presenting the option if Kara or Aqua inclined to do so, "We can attend to the treasury once the sun comes back up and everyone's rested."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2022 2:58 pm

The aarakocra remain close to Argent following his movments through the halls. Aqua took note of how these two interacted and saw it odd but at the same time it wasn't her business. Kara wasn't paying to much attention as she was busy looking around taking in the look of this location, taking note of what the ruins look like and the architecture of the buildings to.

Going deeper and deeper into his home, the only light being the ones from the candles on the walls. After some time, they found themselves in some old hallways where some guest rooms used to be. Kara was the first to walk over to Argent and ask. "How did you find such a place a this?" She questioned then she gently rested her body onto his side. Aqua being in the back can see two of her team mates firting with this dragon, and one of them being alittle to close. The bunny didn't want to point it out but it was funny to see none the less. Was there going to be a love fight between these two? Or are these two going to have sex with him? Aqua thought about it for a while and just shrugged as she went off to do her own thing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2022 1:58 pm

Argent snickered at the mention of 'chilling' in the lair of a dragon commonly associated with ice and cold environments, "Oh. I'm sure that there is enough room for everyone. Chill or otherwise." He answered back keeping a wide smile befitting of a dragon minus the rows of long, sharp teeth. From there, with Eri's return, Argent would gladly show the way to his much smaller companions to his lair.

Despite the setting sun, the misty floor and the fact that the lair was in a borderline barren ruin of an elven castle, Argent looked more at home than he did in the cave that he was hiding away in while he let his wounds heal. When Eri pulled herself into his side, he wrapped a comforting arm around his little bird with a gentle caress on the feathers on her arm, "I was away for a long while so it might be in a bit of disrepair, but it'll be a lot more comfortable with some time and effort." He added in keeping the almost petting motion where he could feel feathers, "Late as it is, I'll see about showing you all to some rooms. Though I'd like you to stay with me, make sure I can keep a good look on that wing of yours." There was a look in his eye and a small smile that may have implied that wouldn't be the only thing they might do if she allowed it. One more small gesture started lighting the old torches on the walls with a bright blue flame as he lead the way inside as well as the mist on the floor dispersing as though welcoming the return of the owner of the castle.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2022 11:30 am

Aqua heard him and let out a node, "Its no issue, if it does get late when we arrive there we can just lay down and relaxe there. If you have big enough rooms for us to chill in of course." The bunny said this is a more joke like matter. Meanwhile the scout being Eri walked around the forest area to make sure there wasn't any thing watching them deep in the woods. Seeing thay the cost is clear Eri walked back to her group as they start to head to his home. From dawn to dusk they travel the mountains following the direction of their silver dragon friend. The wind died down and the air felt calmer then before, the clouds lay heavy on the floor giving the place a misty look to it. The small group of adventures stay close to their taller team mate, as they enter into what looks to be a elven ruin.

"So this is your home?" Whispered Eri with abit of shook in her voice. She got close to Argent and wrapped her arms around his waist wanting to be comforted.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 6:01 pm

Argent in turn pulled himself upright and readied himself to move now that they had their herbs and the pay day when they would eventually make their way back into town. The fact they had enough for their own personal supply was a touch of good news on top of that, even if he really didn't need much of any of that, "Should end up well when you all get back then." He answered over to Aqua before the long awkward silence that would come after this.

The dragon had positioned himself towards the center of their group, being the tallest and the more intimidating figure he ensured that anything that may want a humanoid snack would not be coming close. Surprised and welcoming the even short disruption of that silence he did give a nervous chuckle,  "I do try to keep it somewhat serviceable for visitors, don't really get many being this far up the mountain side." He tried keeping attention away from Kara and Eri in what they might end up planning against him, "It will be late when we arrive though, so it might be a good chance to get a restful night after everything that happened yesterday. After that we can see if I have anything that may be helpful for all of you." He had hoped the conversation would break the further silence despite the reason for it.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 5:44 pm

The small bird didn't say anything she just looked at the two and then walked away feeling embarrassed. "I'll just scout ahead." She ran of even after the silver dragon told her that nothing was going on here. Aqua finally made it to the group having no clue what happened, she comes over to the group with a smile on her face. "We gathered quite alot, this should be enough for both the mission and for our own uses!" She added as both her bunny ears twitched up and down. Kara sigh softly and got off from his embrace and landed on the snow coveted ground. Kara is smart enough to know what is going on between the dragon and Eri based on their reactions. Her left eye twitched alittle upset that whatever they did Eri didn't dare to tell her about the dragon, and the idea of both Eri and Argent making love only upset her more as Eri is fully aware of how much she loves dragons.

She remain silentbas she traveled with the party. It was silent in the party, but this was normal. After a while of travel Aqua was the first to speak up in the silnce. "Im very excited to see your home! I'm more of a religious person myself but the idea of entering into the ruins of an older elven settlement only brings me joy!" She added noded in approval.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 5:22 pm

It was at least some sort of relief that it wasn't purely looking like a dragon that seemed to get Kara going, considering how small she was it seemed like it could have caused some complications if she decided to go full exotic and sleep with a full grown dragon., "Everyone has their things I suppose." He commented before turning his head to see Eri making her way back out and the plume of red that brushed across her face. He cleared his throat trying to think a bit more clear without the potentially needy halfling in his hold, "Nothing happened if that's what you're thinking." Argent clarified patting Kara on the shoulder for her to let go just for the moment so when Aqua got back they could get on the move and deal with the awkwardness from here and when they completed their foot march to his lair and the potential to handle where Kara and Eri would go when they weren't out on the mountain side.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 5:09 pm

She paused for a moment, and then smirked at his question. "Oh~! Well, seeing you in your dragon form is quite exotic that goes for any dragon form. So lizardfolk, dragonborn, he'll even kobold can be hot and cute at the same time. I have been alive long enough to no longer care what people think of me when it comes to my taste in men. I also enjoy it rough, but being a wizard I can't handle to much of a beating." She chuckled from what she just said to the silver dragon. After a moment Eri walked over with a small bag willed with herbs, she looked at the two and blushed once more ans then looked away. "Oh, it um, it seems you caught her! W-wonderful! Well, umm, I got what I needed, uh, Aqua is still picking a few more as w-we speak!" She small bird felt alittle embarrassed from what she saw here and slowly moved away.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 4:58 pm

Argent listened close, trying to retain everything his new halfling friend mentioned even down to learning a fourth member that had to leave for her own sake. Even the name they chose foe their group was just plain cute to hear. As for Eri, being referred to as a free spirit or even hearing about her knowing how to party may make things just a bit more open for this potentially complicated relationship, "I'll have to see that for myself, but it should be amusing to see.' He paused letting the silence sort of fill the air while waiting for Aqua and Eri to come back eventually. Though to just get the tension he had out of the way he did feel he needed to ask, "So, what are you more attracted to. Me now polymorphed like I am now, or looking like a big silver dragon?" He asked trying to see her size now against his elven shape instead of the dragon she saw in the cave, "Or just dragon shaped in general?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 4:40 pm

Kara smirked and rested her head on his chest plate. After a moment she closed her eyes and then open them slightly when he asked about their relationship with each other. "To be fair I don't really care about them, but I'm not dumb enough to leave them to die either. Me and Aqua met up at a tavern, we got drunk and decided to go on adventures together. Then later on we brought Eri and a kobold named Zinx into the group. Eri stayed with us after our adventure from a ruined town south from here. Unfortunately Zinx stayed behind due to her having to many panic attacks and needed time to recover what we went through a month ago. From there we became the tiny terrors, doing simple small jobs for the better of everyone else. Me and Aqua are pretty close but at the same time we fight alot. Eri on the other hand, is more of an open spirit type of girl.. her race don't live to long so she does some crazy shit, as she puts it. 'I'm going to die of old age anyway, might as well do some crazy shit before then.' She's cool to hang around with she just like to steal shit and do crazy shit. She may not look like it.. but she knows how to party " the wizard chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 4:25 pm

Argent did gather what she was giving off, starting with that wink before they left the cave along with how she behaved now that she was in his arms. It was a little bit of a complication and talking this all out between Kara and Eri may end up going poorly, "Well. I'm sure that we can continue our little discussions and see what else you'd like to know." He started feeling somewhat awkward keeping Kara in the dark, and he wasn't exactly familiar with venturing out into polygamous relationships, "So, how close are you with Eri and Aqua?" He asked trying not to think of what may or may not happen if they found a place that was more private, like a private room at his lair.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 4:15 pm

She listened to him speak and enjoyed every little word thay uttered from his lips. She always wanted to speak and be held by a dragon and here she is. To meet a matalic dragon and be held by one is just a dream come true. She smiled with joy and enlightenment when he spoke about his home and what he does from time to time. She moved her free hand over to his chest plate giving it a gentle touch before she looked at him again. "Oh, about me now eh? Well, I'm a sage, I've been doing this for years! I just stopped recently and started to dive into the arts of the arcane. I do studies of herbs and different living monsters in the area. Dragons are my favorite to study, they are just so magical and a joy to read about." She gave him some clues as to what she wanted with him, she hopped he understood what she wanted unaware that he already made love to Eri the night before.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 4:07 pm

Argent chuckled seeing how little Kara wanted to move now that she found herself snuggled up in his hold, "Sure. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable." The polymorphed dragon answered easing himself down into a seated position against a tree so he wouldn't end up swaying back and forth. He did arch his eye brown at the mention of his home and himself, "Well. My lair is nestled in some old elven ruins on the other end of the mountain ridge, I don't usually get company so it might be a bit of a mess at the moment." He chuckled trying to stay about as light hearted as she was at the moment, "As for myself. I've pulled together a nice little treasure trove. Try to help where I can. Occasionally get into life and death battles with chromatic dragons. Nothing too exciting for a dragon." He continued the light hearted tone wondering exactly what Kara was leading her way into, "And what about you? You've got some talent in herbal salves, curious where you learned that little mix from."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))   Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon to the rescue? (Great dragon somthing somthing)) ((ready to start))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next