Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 1:10 am

“Magus archibald?” She moved her hand to the bottom of her mouth puzzling on the name. After a few seconds her small antennas twitched up finally recognizing the name. “That’s right! He’s a very talented demon. And yes, he’s been hiding in the shadows for a long time. But we keep in contact time to time. However he dose not like Communication all that much, so seeing him or even speaking to him is abit far fetch..” she paused for a moment and continued trying to think on what more to say. “... then there’s.... vapula.. daughter of Volka.... Volka as you know is the most popular alchemist throughout the land, Volka May be a simple elf, but her talents are somthing you should not ignore. Anyway.. she gave birth to a... half angel half human like creature.. she is our assassin within the wise six... she’s the reason why a lot of your men die suddenly.” Her voice deepen giving him a small warning about the true deadlines of this assassin.

“What else? Your going to keep milking me of information? How about you remove these chains off me, there starting to bother me.”
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 11:46 am

Ryoma scribbled down notes as she spoke, even if he did not trust her at this moment it did not mean he could not have bis agents verify the information that she was supplying. He himself was familiar with Xten havjng faced him on ghe battlefield before. "What about Magus Archibald?" That was the knly enemy mage that Ryoma was aware of with the magical strength to pull off the summoning ritual for a shadow dragon "it has been some time since anyone has seen nor heard from him"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Silence fills the air of the room, the large moth pushed her back closer to the cold wall to get more comfortable. “I’m not the heart, I’m the hands and feet.” She paused only for a second before she continued to speak and answer every one of his questions. “First my group only tells me the information that I’m in charge of. So I’m unaware of other planes they might do if I get killed or captured. Second, I only know where Xten is, which is at the west side of the camp site.” Xten, a very well trained archer, his skills out due many in his field of work. Throughout his life he has not missed a single bow. Killing the enemy with one shot or a shot with explosives. Xten is a older human male, in his late 30’s with leather armor covering from his neck down.

“He does have a home on a small island just a few miles out from the shore. Recall the beach of the kind king of the north? Well Xten lives in that small island close to that beach.” She paused and tried to think about the others but she just shrugged. “Nova, She... I really don’t know where she lives, she’s kinda homeless, so she lives wherever that has a roof over her head.” She paused slowly moving her head back to the male. Looking deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:37 am

He nodded about her comment about the great six "so they are the tactical strength and you are the heart. If those two factors are removed it will make all the difference" he silently listened to the words of his spy master and then spoke again "my agents are familiar with the identities of the six but not their locations. Where can they be found? Secondly are there any alternative plans that your goverment may attwmlt to execute if millitary actions do not work out favorablly?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 10:30 pm

“There are six members in the military known as [/i]”the wise six”[i] they are the best battle strategist throughout the kingdom. We have won every single battle with those six.” She paused and turned her head to the side breaking eye contact with the large beetle. Before she continued to speak the message pasted through.

Alexandra bon nix the third, is a very trained assassin, for her race of slime she can hide in the most smallest cracks in the wall for however long she needs. She has helped many different locations and kingdoms to gather information. However because of her grand Resume she is not cheep. By the king himself she was given 13 pounds of gold coins. Which is well over enough for her to agree with the job. Now at one of the bases of the enemy, she remain hidden in the shadows finding out about there next plan.

*”kukukuku~ their upset that their best fighter is no longer in the front lines. But they have many other plans. My dear, we have rats in our house, interrogate some of your men, because they have said that their “secret agents” will place magical orbs around the kingdom-which will spawn... a shadow dragon.. and you know how hard it is to kill one of those yes?” There was a pause and then she continued with her cute high pitch voice. “It seems like our new friend wasn’t aware of this “plan b.” To bad for her, but keep getting information from her, I’m still taking note over here~.”*
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 11:09 am

Ryoma walked back into the room and settled down on the outer ring moving into an indian style posture with his hands resting on his knees. He made sure to hold eye contact with her as he spoke "what i want to know is simple, out of the millitary leaders left on the field which ones would have the largest impact on the morale of the troops and what weakness do they have that can be used to capture them with out killing them? If we lower the morale of the troops as a whole they will give up allowing us to end things with as little blood shed as possible."

He removed a small notebook from a fold in his jacket along with a writting insturment and prepared to take notes on the information that she passed to him.

While he waited on her to begin he focused on the voice that was anchored in his mind *"what have you found out?"*
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Both her large antennas twitched to his proposal of his deal. Her large eyes staring into his many eyes. Two sides of her mind didn’t agree with this agreement, one side wanted to lie and tell him off. However her warrior side wanted what’s best for her men and with this the female moth relaxed her arms at her side and nod to his deal. “We have a deal, now, what do you wish to know?” Before they could continue with the interrogation, a message was sent to ryoma, one of his undercover agents found more camp sights. Unlike many of his other secret undercover agents, this female was more personal then the rest.

((Slime girl time, fucking told ya.))

The message is a spell that can pass thoughts from one mind to another, no matter how far the distance, however only strong minds or none human creatures can use such a spell. The voice of a high pitch women echo through his mind. *”hello, Ryoma-sama, I have new information.”*
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm

He stopped as be listened to her words "quit with the posturing, even if you were unchained and armed I would not be intimidated by you. Weary and cautious yes, intimidated no. I do respect that you want to preserve the lives of your troops."

He paused and thought about her words "this is the only deal i offer, if the information you offer is of merit we will offer those warriors that you name a peaceful solution. It is ultimately up to them in how they respond to that offer. Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 8:10 pm

There was only silence from the large moth, yet the chains that kept her mama low didn’t stop her to keep her arms. A heavy sigh left the opening where her lips should be, and there she moved her head up from the ground to watch the large beetle leave the room.

“There are more like me in the field... there are things that I know... but in exchange you will not kill the strong warriors that only wish to do the job and go home. To much blood has been spilled... but just because you have the strongest warrior in custody does not mean they will not win. I, am nothing, but a distraction.” She spoke in a very low intimidating voice.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 4:56 am

He turned away from her letting his gaze become distant as his thoughts seemed to briefly leave this room before he turned back to her. "You are wrong if you think we need anything more from you than for you to sit in this prision. We know your new king may be the political leader of your nation but you are the heart of the army. You reinforce their morale and rally them on the battlefield in a way that he never could. Now that their morale is broken we will push back your kings troops, take your capital and burn it to the ground. Then we will allow every other kingdom that has been bullied by your king to reclaim the lands that have been stolen from them. Then a tribunal of all the kingdoms will decide the fate of your king as punishment and he and only he will bear that fate because the common folks of your kingdom should not pay for the sins of his greed. Then when everything is finally done...you may return to your people. I hold no ill will to you but if you attemlt to interfere further i will not hesitate to cut you down where you stand"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Her head lowered to the ground, her large wings resting on the cold cobblestone floor. The movement stopped to a dead halt after the chains tighten around each of her wrists. What he said about her people is not to far from the truth. The new ruler of this land wanted more land-with out any remorse of the life’s of other species.- However, chiss didn’t care about her king’s main objective. What she wanted was to serve her kingdom, and protect the men and women from this land conquest. This was going to be her last mission before retirement, or to find work out in the field.

Before this battle began, she was fully aware of the risk of coming back alive. The large moth slowly pushed her body up from the ground and panted heavily soon after the man spoke. “So What now? If your going to kill me where I stand then be my guess. But if what you seek is information, then you captured the wrong women for that.” Her voice lighten up, no longer sounding angry to the male. “I will not argue with you, just tell me what you want of me.”
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 pm

As she thrashed against the chains the glyphs in the wall began to glow and absorb the energy she was creating with her actions. The runes then converted that energy into arcane essenece using her very energy to reinforce the prison that bound her. The only sound between the two of them was the low and ominous pulse of the glyphs and even then slowly faded leaving them in silence after her outburst.

Only after the silence had fallen did Ryoma turn his gaze towards the atlas moth "When your foe is strong attack where they are weak. Keep your plans as dark and impenetrable as night and when you move against them fall upon them like a bolt from the heavens. Move swiftly and with out mercy to deter them from reacting so that more lives are saved in the long run" He slowly adjusted his stance as he kept his smoldering gaze on her. "Say what you will, your kingdom hides behind its greater numbers as you slaughter those that would oppose you all the while claiming you are honorable. Your king is nothing more than a tyrant who has over reached and will now pay the price for his avarice and greed"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 10:39 pm

Her large wings remain at the floor as she used one of her hand to push her body up onto her two feet. Still wearing her heavy armor, she moved to each hand that was chained up to a wall. Her body felt heavy but she just shrug off that feeling and then looked up from the ground to see a large beetle. “yOU!” She yelled in anger as she charge forward ready to attack the male before her. But she stopped half way, that was because the chains prevent the moth to continue. She pulled onto the chain and then she stopped getting a good look at the bug before her. “You are not a warrior! You sneak into my men’s camp!” She yelled she knows her swords were taken away from her. But that didn’t mean she can’t use her fist. “Let me go!” She watched the area change around her but she didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Standing in the cell alone with the Atlas moth warrior Ryoma crossed his arms over his thick muscular chest, he was still chafed over this whole situation. It was his squad of troops that had captured her but his father had refused to allow Ryoma to accompany them even though it was his plan. He had to force down his anger as he squeezed one of his hands into a fist. His father was a powerful and shrewd king but he was not a true warrior, he had united the warring beetle families through political manuvering and not force.

Walking over to one of the walls Ryoma activated a powerful arcane glyph that attuned the room to the prisoner, there was no true need for restraints. This cell acted like a pocket dimension, one you were attuned to it there was no escaping it until someone with royal blood deactivated it for you. Despite that he left the prisoner shackled in the room "stand up, I can tell by your breathing that the sedation started to wear off a few minutes ago"

Unlike most of the beetles Ryomas protective carpal was a deep blue that could almost be considered black so it seemed like the shadows clung to him. He was not as tall as an atlas moth but he was a head and half taller than any other beetle and was all rippling muscle. He wore a strong set of dark steel plate mail armor and carried a massive two handed sword strapped to his back. He cut a very imposing figure on and off the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 11:31 pm

In these lands many of the insects fight among one another for land which in turn causes battles to uproar. Mantises and other stronger type bugs are the most aggressive creatures in the main lands. Butterflies and other large wing insects are far weaker in comparison. The eyes of the outside don’t dare enter into this land mass. As insects are indeed stronger then humans, demons and other unholy like creatures can destroy a insect with out no issue. The problem comes in when the bug race attacks in swarms, which is one main reason why insect species are feared. In the last 30 years there has been a large war between the moth race and the beetle race. Each one has the same goal, however, nether of them lack the empathy towards one another to find a common ground.

A large drop in the beetle population was the cause of none stop battles, same goes with the moths. The kings of the flying insects send one of their best warriors to join this unending battle. Among the fleet of strong flying moths and other helping insects from other species. Are the hand full of carefully selected warriors to aide the side of the moths to win what is truly theirs.

Before the war began the large fleet from the west being the moths, set up camp and prepare them selfs for the fight of a life time. The many tents was placed in the forest for better protection of the enemy, just Incase they come from the sky’s as an ambush. But among the crowds of different species of bug one stood out the most, which is the most magic skilled warrior within these lands.

Chiss, a Atlas moth, her family are known to be the only species of moth that can weld large swords and wear every type armor. Begging the largest moth then every other race. They have some issues when it comes to breeding with other moths. An atlas moth in this world is about 7’1 compared to a smaller race of moth sizing from 4’11 to 5’10. Moths are mainly known for their great navigation skills and how fast they can learn to use magic. They can learn up from basic support spells to more defensive type spells. However this is where the atlas moths lacks in. because of their bulkley size and mass their body restricts high amounts of magic that they can use. So because of this atlas type moths only have one chance to choice which magic they wish to learn. Either it be to heal oneself and others, or buff your comrades and yourself, or finally debuff your enemy. Those are the only options a atlas moth has when they first start off learning to fight.

As a Atlas moth, her fur colors are mainly warm colors, her antennas are long and resembles very thin feather dusters. Her eyes are large and black, her face is small with soft orange fur all round her head, with no mouth. Instead of a mouth she has a proboscis that flicks out when ever she needs to eat. It acts like a sharp straw, pricing the skin of a animal of fruit and slurping the insides and once done it curls back up in between her eyes as it gets covered up by a layer of skin. With four arms, each one about the same size to one another, and each arm can carry each long sword with no issue. Her two legs are slightly larger than her arms as this is needed to carry her own weight. For a insect of her race, she has a very impressive hourglass figure. For each of her wings, are twice the size of her own body length. This is a problem when it comes to flight because of her large size, her wings has to be large enough to carry her full weight. This is a issue when in the air. Flying high in the air with such large wings, makes this race of moth an easy target for hunters. So as a natural born warrior she refuses to use her wings, unless she is in grave danger. The large wings are folded on her back making them look like a very long detailed cape.

Each race is known to handle magic much easier then some. Chess can use a large amount of mana in a battle, but it matters on how it’s used. If a moth or bug of any race uses magic with out no sorts of cool down will cause drowsiness and worse causes death. But luckily for chess she learned how to use her magic as she was trained to do so.

The female moth walked out from her tent in the middle of the night as her other comrades seem to be asleep. She wanted to have a midnight snack before heading to bed. She loves fruits and other sweets, dispute the fact she already ingested her fatty meal of stake. She walked out from the forest and uses her antennas to find the source of the fruits high up in the frees. Flying isn’t to good of an idea as she’s way to close to the trees.

Her feet stopped as the soothing melody echo through the wind, it was calming to the ears of any creature. The music got louder and louder, this alone got the female insect to quickly turn behind her pulling out her four swords, one for each hand. As she got into battle stance, her view started to alter, making her see blobs of shadows. The next thing she saw was total darkness. Her body felt numb and lifeless, but that was the point as these large male bugs covered in black clothing came over and picked up the unconscious moth to the other side of the land.

Soon after this a magic spell to cast a fire ball activated onto the middle of the camp killing half the army but it also got their attention. The battle began with or with out their best warrior. Things soon got ugly as they captured more talented warriors from the enemy causing the enemy of moths to lose.

The sun high in the clear blue sky, not a single cloud to be seen. It’s a hot sunny day, in the lively city of Dresdosa. All sorts of insects and a few demi-humans live their lives with no problems from the king and his nobles. But today the streets was cleaned out as three heavy armor beetles walked to the gates of the capital, in their arms is a unconscious female moth, with magical chains wrapped around her body. These was to protect the warriors and the kinds son just incause this female warrior wakes up.

“My lord.” They all got on one knee and soon raised up to their feet, to walk along side the next soon to be king of this land. In the back of the castle is a large pillar that goes up to the watch towers. but he wasn’t going up but rather he was going down. As inside the pillar is a hidden trap door, leading to an endless pit of stairs with many floors. Seven floors down the male took the men to a long corridor with iron bars on each side. But at the end of the hall is a full metal door with no bars to show any sort of light. Once open the cold chill ran down the larger warrior beetles and as told they walked inside placing the moth on the cold floor and left the room leaving the female with the son of the king.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Dresdosa was a land that until recently had been torn asunder by war for control of the magic ley lines that ran under the lands of the country. Two primary factions the moth demons and beetle demons were at war with one another to take the ley lines. The two factions had been of equal power until the last skirmish when the moths greatest warrior had been captured during a night raid. Now a contingent of their soldiers were returning to their staging grounds with the prisoner in tow.

This had shifted the balance of the power in favor of the beetle line and if something did not change in the near future they would claim control of the ley lines and all of Dresdosa in turn. The beetle lines warlord that led them knew how important the coming days would be and that is why he had entrusted the safe keeping of the prisoner to his son who was a great warrior. His son was waiting at the gates of the castle to greet the contingent of warriors and finish escorting the prisoner the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War   The Great War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great War
Page 1 of 1