Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 1:21 am

Leon jumped up to the a higher platform and out of the way of the toxic goo that was leaking around. After the dragon was bashed in the neck by Pat's shield, he sprung forward with his spear at the ready and drove it into the dragon's eye simultaneously with Arora's spell to prevent it from casting any curses that it would know. Between the searing pain from the serrated blade on his spear and Arora's spell it was going to be difficult for it to do much of anything at this point.

Not to be left out Arles sprung up and with Naxton's assistance sprung himself up onto the dragon's scales with his jewel enhanced dagger digging deep into the scale and muscles while he climbed with the intent on doing as much damage as he could while he severed tendons and muscle as he approached joints. He however did get flung back after a particularly painful surge when the blade dug into the dragon's foreleg knee and landed right under Arora and in the barrier.

With the way mostly clear, Leon dug the spear deeper into the dragon's skull with the intent on making it get stuck in the bone before jumping back, "I stand in the light of the heavens. Cower before the gates of hell. Come forth divine lightning .Indignation." He presented one hand forward with the draconic aura covering his body. Several massive strikes of lighting rained down from the sky, guided by the spear planted in the dragon's skull. Each bolt drove the pure destructive force directly into the dragon's brain, something that caused the dragon's other eye to explode from the energy coursing through its body with the smell of cooking meat coming from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 1:39 am

___

Arora raised her staff and pointed it towards the large black scaled dragon. The beast rampage the ceiling making the hole large enough for the dragon to fall through. Bits and pieces of the top floors crumble onto the dome that is protecting the group. A cloud of gray dust covered the entire lobby making it hard to see. However, due to the dragons bright yellow eyes, it didn't take too long to spot him. Pat ran forward with her shield up, but the moment she did this a river of green ooze leak out from the dragons mouth. Making the area toxic, so the team is strict to only fight this beast in the comfort of their barrier.

Arora ignored Leon's comment and raised her wings up more making the lobby more of a bright pink. "Do something then, I can not hold this barrier up for a substantial amount of time." As soon as she said this pat had no choice but to make the first decision.

"This dragon much be killed now." She took a deep breath and bolted to the edge of the barrier casting a paladin skill. "Increase strength, maximize shield bash!" Her shield got bigger and with additional speed she jumped out from the safety of the barrier and slammed her shield into the neck of the beast.

The beast in turn yelled in agony from the impact, which he then slams his sharp bones tail at the paladin only to have her block the attack with ease.

"CURSE. OF. -"

"-silence!" Arora cast another spell to cancel the dragon's deadly spell. Pat being a knight uses her strength and mobility to try and slay this deadly dragon. Naxton only node to his comrade before following pat in the dangerous attack. Yet, unlike pat naxton is a poisonous type bug so deadly clouds of gas and acid will not affect him. He charged forward with both his blades at the ready as well as his backup blades. But in one hand out of four he carries a chain whip which he then used to wrap around one of the horns of the dragon to lift his body up to attack him from the back. Slicing through his thick skin will be another issue.

"STRONG. BRAVE. BUT. NOT. BRIGHT." A loud roar enlighten through the base once again however this time his roar seem to have done something as the pink aura and protection barrier started to fade.

"You people are idiots, HOLY KNIGHT!" Her wings glow a bright white giving the group a buff also helping with the toxic effects
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Leon actually smirked when it seemed like Arora was getting the same treatment that she had been giving the rest of everyone from the beast in front of them, "Well. At the very least Arora. You know how it feels now." He twirled the spear through his fingers to get momentum going as he stared up at his opponent, "But for you. I'm certainly going to be eating your heart after this fight is over." The dragoon seemed immune to the aura of fear the beast exuded, though from what Arora felt when she was threatened by him, the angel would know why.

Arles, still somewhat off balance after his spell and technique, started to run behind Naxtion. This was just in time to see the massive drake posted right in front of Leon, Arora and Pat, "Alright. That's something I wasn't expecting to see today." He stared straight up at the towering black dragon standing over them, "Hey Nax. Do me a favor if I don't make it. Please don't eat me." He asked, fully expecting something to happen despite the dragoon facing down certain death with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 2:54 pm

Teleportation is a spell that has only been done by demons or other strong magical like creatures. Naxton, has seen many spells and enchantments made and used throughout his day as a black smith. He said no words to the human assassin but instead he raised both his blade like hands. The large mants walked around the fallen ninjas and pulled off some scales from their skin and placed it into his bag. In his view arles already did his deed and appeared behind him.

"Interesting to say the least. Now let us continue forward." After he said this, naxton ran past his teammate entering into the main lobby.

Arora raised her staff and with her four pure white wings she casted another spell. "Purify!" The aura around her body shin a soft pink which then turned the entire lobby a shade of pink.

Pat also stood ready keeping herself in front of arora making sure nothing happens to their only healer.

The ground shook violently, items on the shelves fell onto the ground breaking on impact. Then a very deep voice echoed through the building, adding that extra depth of fear.

"THY. WISH. TO. KILL. THE. GREAT. DRAGON. LORD? PATHETIC." a deep growl can be heard through his voice. The bright yellow eye looked over to the angel and his pupil dilated. "DAUGHTER. OF. MARIA. ARORA. HOW DISTASTEFUL. "

Everyone turned their heads to look at the angel only to see her ignore his words. "Let's just kill this rat with scales."

"WHY. YOU. BRAT!"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Given the new situation and the sound of roars in the distance, Leon felt whatever interrogation he could have gotten from the creature was pointless. Before much more could be said he formed his spear once more and stabbed down through the target's throat and into the ground below. Any noise that could have been made was silenced instantly. There only seemed to be a cold stare when the eyes first appeared and then the charcoal black scales. Only silence as he stared back into the eyes of what would have been a normal man's worst fear. He didn't even seem to notice the barrier that now protected him.

Arles glanced about getting a gauge of where he needed to go and how much he needed to move, "No problem then. Just promise you won't be telling anyone of what you're going to see." He spoke up lifting up a hand and letting a small magic circle form on the top of his hand. Afterwards it seemed like he appeared behind each of their foes in a flash sliced at several of the vital points on each target in an immediate flash. When the foes dropped, the translucent images vanished and Arles seemed to have lost his balance, "Wew. Hate doing that." He shook his head before patting Naxtion shoulder, "Well. No time to waste pal."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:25 pm

The building continued to shake, then followed the loud echoes of roar. A strong aura filled the hotel with got Arora worried. “We might have a dragon on our hands!” She added raising her staff and using another spell. “ Barrier .” A soft light surrounded the group as in the nick of time, the ceiling started to collapse onto the bottom floor. From the now large hole in the over pass. From the opening of the ceiling a pair of eyes glared down into the space down bellow.

“Dragon.. his scalles look black, so we might be dealing with an aide dragon so be careful.” Patrica informed her team mates as she kept her shield high.

Meanwhile more and more mages begin to come from the end of the hall way now giving the two fighters a chance to show their skills. That was until naxtion felt a strong aura. “We need to finish this fight fast old chap, the group might be in need of some extra hands.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 2:23 am

Leon felt some unease with just how easy of a fight this creature had been. Even with weaker beasts they at least did more than just a couple of swipes before outright surrendering and complying with everything.

The dragon snickered despite his pain and the fact that he was one simple swipe away from losing his his head, "So you finally felt it? Took you long enough." He added in before Leon smashed his face into the hard ground with enough force to shake the ground, "Hey. You didn't notice it all earlier."

Arles pulled out his knife, and thankful for the enchanted iron, swiped twice with a couple blows at the opposing force's necks. The simple act in the blink of an eye dropped the two which diverted the attention between both him and Naxton, "So. This has turned into a fine mess now hasn't it?" He twirled the knife in his hand to change the grip while more enemies separated the two.

(I'm having some difficulty trying to keep track of everything going on. Not your fault, just tired)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 11:44 pm

Pat kept her shield raised, and remain in front of the female angel. Her soft purple eyes remain glued at the enemy dragon. However something didn’t seem quite right about this fight. For one the dragon is alone, and second this male isn’t as strong as she assumed. She narrow her eyes at the two men fighting trying to get a better look at the male attacker. The fight ended quickly then she expected, however, the Drow didn’t lower her shield in the slightest slightly cautious.

“Your alone, are you some sort of scout?” Pat didn’t say these words, instead the voice from these words are soft with a hint of disappointment. “It upsets me at how pa-“ her pink lips closed shut, there she looked up and then turned around. Her wings flapped, her staff glow a navy blue color. I sense a strong aura, someone is watching us... someone is... she jumped in her skin and quickly walked over to pat.

While Leon interrogates the scout, aura whispers close to the ear of the dark elf.

“Something great is approaching.”

“I feel it to.. I have a feeling that this man might be a distraction.” Pat respond pulling out her sword.

_____

Naxton finished putting on the last part of his clothing, finishing his outfit with a metal plate top hat. He ran out of his room only to stumble across a few more dragons. Unlike the dragon he countered earlier, these didn’t wear any sort of armor only long robs and magic like equipment. “Mmm, excuse me gentlemen, mind if we speak about a few things? For one why are you men here exactly?” He paused and got into battle stance, he didn’t like the aura that these men was pulling off. “Very we-“

-the ground starting to vibrate, the walls then started to fall apart crumbling under all the vibrations from the ground bellow. Then, a strong wave of powerful energy expended throughout the entire forest.

Naxton pulled out both his swords and ready for battle. From the far, behind the group of mages he got a good sight of Arles which was something he wanted.

_____

The ground continued to shake for a few minutes, before the ground stop shaking a loud roar echo through the home.

“This might be the start of a battle! [shield of protection!]” her shield glow a dark blue and then a clear dome surrounded her group. This skill can protect anyone within the dome, and Debuffs are given to those who try to get into the dome by force. “Something is coming! Something big!”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 6:15 pm

(god I wish I could stay the least bit consistent here.)

Leon glanced back after seeing Pat then back to the dragon with a slight nod, "Understood." He muttered briefly before the spear turned to dust leaving him with only his fists. Despite the disadvantage, he still took up a guard by instinct, "Dexterity Up. Stamina Up. Agility Up." His body glowed blue, then red and finally yellow as each buff took effect right before turning into a blur that slammed hard into the dragon's chest and launching it back like it was nothing.

Arles huffed and jetted back picking up the first sharp thing he could find on his path back down. It may not have been ideal, but having something was better than nothing. Especially in the case of fire breathing lizards that had only a couple weak points. In his path, he encountered a single scout drake small enough to be in the halls. Before it could react quickly enough, he jammed the object into the ear hole right behind the frills and felt it's entire weight drop to the floor with nearly no reaction from the strike. With that he was able to grab the gem embedded knife and don a small bit of the armor that he could right then.

The dragon outside in coughed out a few smokey flames after being launched off his claws. He gripped at the half severed claw with a searing hot flame to keep it sealed before watching the three. Female elf, heavy shield and now no armor, judging by the scents likely was with the male in front of him moments ago. Female angel, no armor and by the looks of things that was her normal state, and a staff. The healing magic needed to be taken out right away and the shield looked too heavy to properly move with in any regular basis. The major factor, here was the dragoon, "You wish for an interrogation? Perhaps I may be persuaded to speak should there be a rea-" The dragon was cut short and nearly bit his tongue after the dragoon kicked straight up and drove his head skyward.

When Leon landed back on the ground again he cracked his knuckles, "Spill your guts then. And don't leave anything out ."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:28 pm

——
Pat raised her shield quickly rushing to get in front of Arles. “Don’t rush in with out proper equipment.” She said this in a stern male voice. She didn’t care if the team can see her face, she just wanted to kill this dragon before things gets out of hand. As the battle between the dragoon and the male dragon continues pat turned to look at the naked bug and gave him a simple order. “Go upstairs and suit up! And kill any scouting dragons.” The drow didn’t move-like a statue-She sees herself as the meat shield of the team, she promised herself that not a single one of her teammates will die durning this adventure.

Meanwhile Arora raised her left hand and from the palm of her hand; a yellow glow started to change shape and then that shape changed form into a staff. She waved the newly formed staff side to side before tapping the end of the staff on the floor. “I’ve sense stronger dragons, how pathetic.” The insult she said was more sour with a hint of disappointment. But as a magic caster she knows her place, and remains behind pat using her as a wall. “[Group heal]” everyone of her team mates received a small pink glow. Of course they didn’t need to be healed, however, this spell remains useful for 3 hours. So, if one of them gets hurt durning the 3 hour period. That said person can heal up right away. The angel like being flapped her large wings to get a better view of the fight. She couldn’t see, but she can feel and sense their aura. “He’s strong..” she whispered to herself.

Soon after naxtion heard the spell being casted he quickly did as pat ordered and rushed up stairs to get his equipment.

He rushed to the second floor, and then he ran to his room and quickly gathered his items and begun to dress.

On the first floor pat’s left ear twitched. Keeping her shield up she turned to Arles. “I need you to scout around, something doesn’t feel right.. and I’m hearing some noises outside the building.” Another round of fire came her way, which pat blocked it with her shield with ease. “Leon! Keep him alive! We need answers!”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:32 pm

The dragom's eyes glanced between the assortment of new pretty that took a stand in front of them, all in various state of undress like he had interrupted their bathing or, judging by the scents wafting through the air, more intimate matters. At the mention of the weak lizard comment, he swung his head to glare at the angel with a snarl while he took in a deep breath.

Arles cringed at that notice. Once again Arora's mouth was going to get her in trouble judging by the glow coming from the dragon's throat, "Arora. Try not to piss off the giant fire breathing lizard." He spoke up taking a posture to rush forward to at least try to distract it only for the rush of fire to billow out from the beast's mouth. He half expected to be charred to a crisp when the roar of flame rushed out at them only to stop mere feet from Leon with a single outstretched hand seeming to build the flames up into a single spot only for it to launch skyward with another sweeping motion from the dragoon's hand.

Leon, it appeared, was less impressed about the dragon before them than Arora was judging by the complete lack of reaction to throwing dragonfire skyward. The dragon in turn swiped a massive claw at the dragon only to be stopped by the butt of the golden spear and a quick swirl that severed a single digit off the claw in question.

Leon flicked the blood off the lengthy blade and returned to the more casual fighting stance while staring down the dragon, "Arora. Take care of Naxtion's injuries. Pat, provide support and make sure no one gets hurt. Arles, try not to get in the way." The dragoon ordered as he took a few steps closer to the dragon who had recoiled from having an appendage severed as if it was not even there. Arora would see the familiar vision of a massive elder drake staring down the dragon before them, and it seemed apparent that Leon was playing with his prey and demoralizing it before he would strike the killing blow. Possibly as one way to show that he didn't need a shield at his side to stop something like this.

The dragon however couldn't see how out matched he was before the Dragonslayer and swiped again thinking the last block a fluke. Instead of the butt end of the spear, the blade sunk right into the middle and slice upwards nearly severing the entire set in a second swipe.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 pm

(( it’s okay things happen))

Nation felt pain around his stomach area, but other then this he was fine. He didn’t have his swords with him, so he just has to rely on his natural weapons-his two front legs.- the sharp ends of these claws are sharp enough to rip through armor. However, any natural armor such as scales on a reptile or thick skin on a large animal would not do much damage other then draw blood. His bath robe was in the way, so he ripped it off with his lower hands. His body didn’t look at all to that of a human, his body shape, from his head to his torso looks that of a mantis. But his lower half looks like human and bug mixed into one. Around the groin area, showed no sort of reproductive organs despite this sword fighter is a male. Thou, under his thick skin is a flap, that protects his male organ from any sort of damage.

He raised both his front claws and was ready to use a skill. That was until his team mates came to the rescue to protect him from this high level mage knight. “Thank you, there is no time to change, there might be more of his kin around the area!”

Pat gently rested her hand on his back, she stopped the moment she hard a loud crash. She jumped up to her feet and followed with that crash the loud voice from naxtion pushed the two individuals up from their bed and spring into action. Pat watches Leon run out the door, she quickly closed the door behind her and got dressed. There was an issue, putting on her armor will take a while. But there was no time to waste. She put on her bra and panties, followed with her regular clothing, and to finish-which took the longest- to put her armor on. She hurried strapping on her chest piece and covering every inch of her body. It took in total 30 minutes to put on her armor, which to her was the fastest she has ever put her armor on.

She grabbed her shield and her sword and dashed out the door. She didn’t have time to put her helmet on, but she stopped dead on her tracks. Her sensitive hearing picked up the light foot steps of someone coming down the right hallway. Pat raised her shield and started to jolt to the sound. As she expected, two dragon scouting around the area on the second floor while their Commander deal with any stronger threats. “**[skill- shield bash!-]**” she was moving at top speed for being in thick armor. The dragons quickly retreated the moment they saw her. Yet, it was far to late, the walls of the very lighted hallway. now covered in the entrails of once was dragon kin. Pat is weak when it comes to long rang, and damage with her sword. But her shield that she enchanted and made with the most strongest of metals is one of the strongest weapons in this region.

She shook her shield, trying to shack off the blood and guts from the impact. “... this shield is getting stronger and stronger.. I have to be a little more careful.” Under the guts and blood, pat started to search for any good loot.

Arora remain in her bed, even soon after Arles runs out to help naxtion. She pushed her body up and gets dressed. She may not see, but she can feel, so putting on her clothing didn’t take long like pat putting on her armor. Standing in the room fully dressed, Arora moves both her hands to one another. She pressed them together, and clapped twice. After doing this, three rings with an unknown language written around the ring begin to spin. Then a bright blue light filled the room and finally Arora casted a spell. ”angels of the holy light, being strength and luck to those that are seen as scum. [greater strength]” the rings disappear and then reappear around the bodies of Leon, Arles, and nextion granting them a buff in strength and luck.

Arora lowered her hands, and before she ran out of her room she put on the black cloth around the flats surface of her upper face and ran out the door. Meeting up with the group down stairs. She actually made a grand entrance, she jumped down from the railing of the stairs and floated down using her four wings. She landed gracefully on the ground a bit away from the fight. Her beautiful angel form was enough to get all eyes on her, finding or even seeing an angel is rare. She moved her head around using her sense to get an idea on what’s going on.

In a milk honey like voice she spoke, “Ah, so your fighting a weak lizard.. here I thought we were in danger.” She sounded so beautiful but the words she picked was anything but. “Oh, where’s pat?” She asked and no more then a second later pat charges in with out her helmet. Her shield covered in blood raised up pointing at the enemy. “Here I am!” She yelled in a very serious female voice.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 10:53 pm

(Sorry about the wait again. Between work and prepping up for another move)

It was strangely all too easy for the drake to make his way through the fields. Somehow a group was sent to dispatch his kind and was last sighted here, but he didn't see them, an elf or even a fairy while he took an easy stroll through the rows and rows of vines. In the silence there was one tiny sound, like someone finally coming to greet him after waiting to be served. What he found was the mantis man, something that if he decided to snack on would just get stuck in his teeth. Instead he simply just flicked his tail and smacked the mantis expecting him to be decapitated with just that light touch. To his surprise the mantis not only survived, he was calling out that he was there, "Good. Call your help." He chuckled while the bangles shifted with his motions, "I'm feeling rather hungry after my long journey." He grinned, fangs half Naxtion's size peeked out from his grin as he took a more predatory pose to pounce.

Leon gave a small nod pressing one more soft kiss to his lover's lips, "A bath sounds great." He added in just getting ready to get comfortable right before he heard Naxtion's call for assistance. His eyes immediately shot open and he instinctively went for his pants, slipping them on and rushing out the door to lend his aid to his comrade. His spear appeared in his hand as he sprinted through the halls wearing only the pair of pants to cover himself.

The dragon let out a predatory growl before pouncing toward the mantis only to suddenly feel a pressure in his chest, him suddenly jerking upward and being slammed into the ground by a second opponent that he hadn't even seen yet. He rolled back to his talons to get a view of the second attacker to not see some monster with the strength to throw a beast of his size, but a human that was easily bite sized to him, "You are a brave one little ant." He scratched at the dirt leaving a deep indent while he scanned his opponent.

Arles in turn almost didn't want to move while he savored the soft feel of his angel's breasts, though when he heard what was clearly a call for help and fast steps from another, "Of course. Right as I relax." He spoke rubbing his head into the soft mounds one more time before following suit to follow after the shirtless dragonslayer. He watched up as Leon jumped into the dragon's chest and somehow managed to lift and throw the great beast without even using the spear in his hand, "You good Nax?" He asked patting Naxtion's back and doing a quick check to see if he was bleeding whatever mantis's bled.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Pat smiled to his words, she never thought a very trained warrior like herself to be thinking of a family. She slowly closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest. “I’m going to take a quick nap, and soon after we can take a bath together okay?” She asked opening her eyes once again as she looked up into his eyes. Aorora lay her back on the bed, letting the human use her breast as pillows. The angel didn’t mind the silence, however she wasn’t used to the warmth and or the body contact of others.

Naxtion walked out from the bath wearing only a black robe. With the folded up clothing in his arms the male started to head up the next few steps. But he stopped, from the corner of his vision he spotted something odd. He gently rested his clothing on the side of the step. What he saw was a tail, there was no sign fairies and elves to be seen, It was like a ghost town. But in the hall to the right heading twords the winery, he saw the a very large scalped tail. The mantise raised his both long claws out ready to fight. Before he knew it, he was hit hard by a harsh hit to the face sending the male bug flying. However, he landed on both his feet in battle stance. “Oh!” Both his mandible clacked and once he looked up from the ground he now got the sight of a large size male dragon. The items that he wore are magical type weapons that can kill anyone with out any issue. “Shit! DRAGON!” Naxtion yelled as his yell echoed through the empty home.

(( also mind playing the bad guy?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 9:36 am

Leon was rather surprised after hearing the number she was wanting and seeing how long she could last it was very much likely that number would change the longer they stayed together, "I suppose that we are going to be very busy with that family of ours then." He chuckled lightly thinking of that big family, "It's a good thing that I've done a good job saving my funds."

Arles watched her open up her arms after placing the fabric back over her eyes. He didn't waste any time and practically jumped into her arms before they fell back on the bed, "Well. Good night Arora." He spoke up enjoying the support while his head rested on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 8:53 am

pat felt comfortable being so close to someone that cared so much about her. her heart stings plucked when he asked about how many children they might have. she moved her hand under her chin and ponder. "maybe six." she said truthfully knowing her race it was very likly she might have more then the given number.

Arora blushed bright red when he said this, she did enjoy the release she had when they had their little fun in the bath house. her wings twitched slightly when she heard the race naxtion is. "ah, that explains alot, well he is an insect, and its in his nature to do such a thing." she grabbed the black cloth and wrapped it back around where her eyes should be. "i can not sleep, so if you wish we can cuddle together through the night?" she asked opening her arms out for an answer.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 6:17 am

Leon eased himself to his side and softly began stroking his lover's back as she cuddled up to his chest, "You won't need to try that hard to protect me Pat." He assured savoring the feel Pat gave him. In an effort to try and lighten the mood, he slipped his hand down and took a hold of her butt cheek, "So how many children do you think we'll have when we settle down."

Arles seemed almost disappointed when Arora told him to mate with other women if he really did want a family, "Doesn't mean I can't stop by so you can enjoy yourself every so often. Even an angel needs a little release from time to time." He smiled hoping she would as well. Of course she did bring up Nation, "He's a mantis man. I don't know why you can't sense him. You remember when we were interrogating that bandit? Yeah, Nax was eating him."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:24 pm

“Elf’s of any kind can get pregnant more then a regular human women. So there is that.. but after this mission I wouldn’t mind having a family, I mean hell I’ve been alive for 2,000 years already, I think it’s time.” She relaxed her body and snuggled close to his chest. “.. Leon.. I promise I’ll using what ever I have to make sure your protected.” She said that as a promise then a statement.

Arora looked down to where he rested his hand and moved her other hand on top of his. Her four wings lowered as the light that came off these wings seem to have dimed. “Don’t waste your time with me, if you wish to have children and or a family then there are many other females to mate with to do the job. Of course I’ve known you for so long..” she let out a heavy sigh and moved closer to him. “To be honest I do have a crush of naxtion.. what is he? I can’t sense him with my sense and I can’t really see.. all I know is that he isn’t human.” She said with true honesty.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Leon continued to savor every second he had embraced with his woman and chuckled softly when Pat mentioned how much he came, "Couldn't help it. It's been a long time since I've been with a woman." He slowly pulled back finally taking the pressure out from inside her, "If there is the thought of starting a family. Maybe after this quest, there's going to need to be more trying." He pressed one more kiss to her neck, "Unless it's just that easy for a dark elf to fall pregnant."

The lack of proper eyes was somewhat off putting when he finally did see what was under that blind fold. He did however try to bring himself closer as much as she would allow it, "So you would end up losing your divinity. That's somewhat disappointing." He tried to place a hand on hers to at least let her know that he cared, "So how would it work between us if I wanted to be in a relationship and maybe have kids? Just, I really would want to be with you like that if we could. I can settle for doing more of what we did earlier if it means I can be with you. You did taste pretty good." He added the last part in just to tease while they were still alone
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Pat let her back rest on the bed, pulling her new lover close to her warm body. The drow closed her eyes and then opened them once Leon openly spoke about how he felt about her. “.. I love you too..” deep down she didn’t want nothing to harm Leon, as she has seen the worse of good men die from battle. She didn’t want to fall in love again, but she needed to overcome this feeling and then she wrapped her arms around him pulling him into a tight hug. “You came a lot inside me Leon.”

The angel turned to look away from him and soon after he finished speaking. Arora moves her left hand to her face removing the black cloth that covered her eyes. In a mellow voice she spoke, “angels are not allowed to comment a sin. Sexual desires is one of those sins, once an angel makes a sin they are no longer angels but that of a fallen angel.” She paused and very slowly turned to look at Arles, and to his surprise he didn’t see eyes, he saw something far different. Where her eyes are suppose to be, is nothing. A smooth surface and just bellow that are two small open black slits. Under that is her nose and mouth. The black slits didn’t seem to be eyes as she still can not see. “I will become a succubus if I ever comment to anysort of sexual desires, luckily from what I did today, as long as I don’t mate with any male I should be fine.” She added waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:27 pm

Leon kept the firm embrace as the moment slowly cooled off and he was able to bring himself to pull his lips from hers. He completely recovered his breath though remained completely engulfed just wanting to stay as close to his drow as possible. He now allowed himself to drop down so the pair could stay skin to skin for as long as she desired, "Love you Pat." He spoke softly letting everything settle down after her near explosive climax.

Arles took the spot next to Arora and leaned back with his arms as his support, "I could kind of tell. You typically don't act quite like that ever." He answered back looking over the angel's form, "Oh. Yeah. I know. Just with the way everything went down there. It was honestly something I've been wanting to do with you for a while." He continued while every so often his eyes would go down to the fabric and how it cling to her, "Yeah. I understand. You need your purity in order to do your magic l. Or just to remain the kind of angel you are."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Her moans started to get higher pitch as she shifted her hips faster. “Ohh god! I’m cumming!” She felt her walls tighten! And her body heating up the more he fucked her inside out. Then she arched her back as she came hard onto his cock with her eyes roles to the back of her head. “Ah! So good~” She stick her tongue out to try to cool her body temperature down. Something warm enter her womb, he spill out some much of his seed that it was leaking out from her walls. Pat panted heavily pulling her new lover into a tight embrace returning the kisses.

The angel took a seat on the bed and patted her hand on the space on her left hand side. “It’s fine, I just lost my self in pleasure.” She paused and crossed her arms under her largely side breast. “But if you really wish to have sex there are other women you can do that with.” She turn to Arles but since she can not see, she only felt his presence. “You are aware why I can not have sex yes?” She asked the human male next to her, but she has a feeling he might know.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Taking a tight grip of the sheets at Pat's shoulders, Leon struggled with the last few thrusts before jamming himself down as much as she would let him. Immediately after came the surge of warmth as he shot stream after stream of seed deep inside of the drow. The seemingly neverending stream of heat stopped with every inch of her womb coated in the dragoon's seeds. Taking a moment to finally catch his breath, Leon bent down and kissed Pat's lips tenderly in the afterglow.

Arles sighed after hearing the distinct 'no' come from behind the door only to be stopped when the door actually opened and he was instead invited in, "Yeah. Sure." He closed the door behind him with a small scratching at the back of his head, "So. About what happened in the bath." He started trying to think of the right words to use, "I didn't realize it was going to go that far." He added in trying not to stare at the fact that her current choice in clothing left her rather revealed, "I mean. You really enjoyed yourself so I don't see the big problem, but after that all wore out. Well..."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 8:44 pm

Pat bit her bottom lip as she moved her hands at each side of her body. She tighten her fist in the blanket arching her back up. “Ah! Mm! So fucking good!” She shifted her side over and over. Pat lean her head back as she shifted her hips against his cock. Her wet walls tighten around his shaft making the sounds of wetness.

“No.” She paused and slowly open the door slowly only showing her face. “These two our loud... I wouldn’t expect pat to be this loud.” She didn’t show that much emotion when she said this, but it was clear in her voice at how she disliked it. Even though she said no, she opened the door anyway letting the man come in. The room wasn’t dark, rather it was well lit. The reason for this was her white wings aluminating the small dark room. The clothing she wear is a long blue shirt that is slightly see through. “Close the door if you mind.” She turned around and crossed her arms upset at the male.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Leon had some trouble getting himself to stay at a steady Pace with how tightly she wrapped around his shaft and took some serious effort to pick up the pace after she demanded that he quicken the pace. It had taken until she was outright soaked in her own juices before it became any easier for him to thrust. Then came what he felt could have been ego stroking which only got him to try even harder to pleasure his woman.

Arles, fully clothed now, stopped at Pat and Leon's door for a moment. He slowly turned his head to the feminine moans and deep breathing past the heavy wood, "Looks like you don't waste any time either." He shrugged figuring Leon got himself a night with the variety of specimens littered about. Walking away from the door, he stopped at Arora's door and knocked, "Hey. Feel like talking about earlier?" He asked pulling at his collar while trying not to think of the noises coming from Leon's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: