Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 pm

She had sex before so she understands how pleasure works and how good it can feel. But not one man has given her a full orgasem. However, his size filled up her tight walls. Making the drow to gasp in a high pitch moan. “Oh! Oh! Y-your so big!” She complemented. Her walls tighten around his hard cock the most he thrust into her womb. “Mm!! L-Leon! F-faster!” Her wetness coating his cock in her juices the more he continued. “Ah! Ah! So big! Mmm! Yes yes!” She covered her mouth stopping her self from making to much noise. Just out side the hall way Arles can eat as clear as day the sounds of a moaning women, screaming out Leon’s name, followed with the squeaking sounds of the mattress.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 3:38 pm

Leon carefully trailed his fingers along Pat's sides and along her legs when she started to spread. He pulled his lips free for just that moment, enough for Pat to tell him she was ready for him. He pressed the tip into her opening and slowly began to slide the length through until she felt every inch buried deep inside her. There was one more soft kiss before he anchored his hands at her shoulders on the bed and started thrusting into her keeping his body in the dominant posture over her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:03 am

pat took a deep breath as she felt leon remove her leggins from her lower body. a gasp of hot air left her lips existed for whats to come. she looked down to see his size, and her eyes widen alittle bit as she never seen a shaft this big before but she ignored it for now and continue to kiss his lips. she spread her legs open for the man she cared for telling him it was okay to make love to her while they estrange kisses. "mm~ leon, im ready." she whispered pressing her lower body close to his groin.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 4:25 am

Leon thought that Pat was going to leave when he first heard her speak only for her to sit upright to feel his body and tell him that she was not afraid, but still would need to watch him, "That is only fair." He replied letting Pat trail her fingers over the odd scars. When Pat finally said to continue, Leon lowered her back to the bed, this time slowly pulling down the leggings and the matching panties until she was completely bare, "I'll still be gentle my drone." He whispered into her ear before undressing what he had left and pressing one more passion filled kiss to her lips ensuring she was ready for him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 12:05 am

dragon.. so his body is slowly turning draconic.. she gives him this questionable look before letting out a heavy sigh. “I see, so it’s a matter of time.” She pushes her body up and when she did this her breast bounced lightly. “I’m not scared of this form you have, however I will keep my eyes on you from time to time.” The drow wrapped her arms around the man shoving her face into husband left neck. Then she slowly lowered her hands down his chest feeling the scales down his human like body. “Your a kind man still having a soul of a human.” She removed her head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes with her soft pastel purple eyes. “Let’s continue, and don’t worry about hurting me, I’ve felt worse.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 pm

Leon couldn't seem to help himself but to started glide his hands along the fit musculature from her hips to her breasts just to get the feel of her body committed to memory before she finally spoke up after she left her upper body bare for him to see and after another tender kiss. He slowly brought himself upright as though questioning if he really should, "Alright, just try not to think too badly about this." He replied slowly rolling up the black shirt and steadily showing off more of his body. While well muscled from his work as a dragoon, there were blatant scars that crossed over his body. What made the scars different from normal were the green colored scales that seemed to form instead of standard scars, "After a point, dragoons do not scar normally. The longer we fight and the stronger we get, the more like our prey we become." He spoke letting Pat have enough room to move if she needed to get away or if she had other thoughts in mind.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 am

“L-l-leon that means a lot to me.. thank you, I.. I would love to have a family with you.” She took a deep breath as the man removed her shirt from her person. She wears a black bra with a small bow in-between her breast. But her muscular feminine body isn’t as built like a male but she’s has some strength to her which explains her thick heavy armor. Pat helped removed her bra and with that said she tossed it aside on the floor of the bedroom. Showing the Leon her goods; she moved closer to his lips placing another kiss onto them. Letting out heavy breathing from their body contact. “I’m very curious on what your body looks like Leon.” She whispered into into his ear in a very beautiful voice.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 6:21 am

Leon continued his loving assault when Pat her entire being seemed to outright quiver for more and more attention, "I can't quite explain it myself, but from that first moment we properly met. I just knew that I wanted to be with you. Not just any elf, but the strong woman that wanted to put herself in danger for others." He slowly started slipping her shirt off of her, with hand gliding along her stomach and feeling every little curve about her, "A woman I could see myself standing beside and when all is said and done, starting a family with." He continued the sweet words now attempting to pull her top off of her to start revealing everything about her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 pm

Naxtion felt hurt from His words, the male let out a heavy sigh from his chest. His race never really cared when it came to mating, and a lot of the time the male would fuck in public with the female. Moving his hands down his body to clean him self up enjoying the warm water.

Meanwhile Arora ran to her room using her strong sense to make sure she didn’t get herself lost and or walk into the wrong room. She closed the door behind her and locked it shut. Meanwhile pat felt her lustful desires whisper over and over in the depths of her head. She closed her eyes now having the male on top of her. “Mm~ don’t stop~ I want you to do whatever you so desire.” She places a few kisses on his check and then she wrapped her arm around his shoulder. The kisses down her neck only got the female to let out a heavy moan. “Oh! Mm~ l-Leon.” She let out a heavy gasp as she felt his hand slip from under her shirt. She moved over and placed a kiss onto his lips enjoying his touch. “Why do you enjoy me so much?”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Now that Arora had herself cleaned off and out of the water with her towel over her body, Arles just let out an exasperated sigh and jumped out himself, "This is all a private thing Nax. When a man and a woman are alone like that, you give them plenty of privacy. It's the same for humans, especially dealing with angels. They're a lot more prideful of themselves." He tucked the towel on itself to make sure that it wouldn't end up falling off when he started walking, "And please, not a word to anyone aboutvthis." With that he walked out of the bath hall to make his way back to his room to get some fresh under layers on before he could think of trying to get to Arora's room hopefully try and see if she calmed down after Naxtion's intrusion.

Leon found that flushed red color cute on the elf, "If you don't have any objection." He spoke softly and starting to slip his hands into her shirt to feel her skin on his hands, "I'm sure that you are every bit as beautiful as I think you are Pat." He pressed another soft kiss, this one on the nape of her neck as he rolled slightly to be on top of her, "If you want me to stop, I will." He whispered before another set of soft kisses on her neck.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Arora entered into the water once more to wash her body once again. ‘This is embarrassing!’ She told herself over and over again feeling ashamed for what she did. The female angel cleanse her body and it didn’t take long for her to get out and find a towel and wrap it around her naked body. Then she rushed out the door to the locker room to get dressed. The male bug stay silent as his mandibles made a small clicking sound. “Oh, I didn’t mean to upset the two.” He turned to look at him once more not blinking once. “Sorry is I creep you out.” He said with a sad tone.

“Very wel-“ She paused and felt the sudden kiss from the male. Her eyes open wide from this bold move. “D-Do you really want to do it here?” She whispered as her cheeks turned red feeling his hands rest at her hips. “I’m kinda embarrassed about my body.” She turned away.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:35 pm

Now that he actually had a chance to move, Arles pulled himself upright as far as he could with Arora still somewhat on top of him. Any ease he felt now flew right out the window when Naxtion started speaking out with every little examination coming from the pair and outright staring st his organ, "Hey Nax. We're cool and everything, but I'd rather not having you stare at us like that. Its creepy." He felt odd having to explain it though after having some relief from having Arora on top of him, he dipped back in the water to wash off the scent and mess left over on him and possibly help Arora get some of her dignity back when she was ready to get out. All he had to do was get their towels so they could get to their own rooms as soon as they could.

Leon gave a small chuckle when Pat apologized, "No no. It's perfectly fine. It's been a very long time since I've had any company, especially like this." A hand absentmindedly started sliding down her frame and started to softly stroke her hip, "And especially with a beautiful elf woman right there next to me." There was a temptation there, to lean in and to steal a kiss with the drow. A temptation that he gave in to after a moment of having into those purple eyes. With that kiss a warmth spread through him and an eagerness to come closer to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:18 pm

Naxtion raised his head but his eyes didn’t blink because of his race. He got to see how humans mate, well how the human male mates. A large amount of white seed spread out from his harden cock. But meanwhile Arora was calming down from her high as she climaxed hard from her constant rubbing of her clit. After a few heavy breathing the female finally calm down. She turned to the sound of the insect and slowly covered her large breast. “Don’t you dare speak about this! If anyone found out I defile my body and by a human I will be seen as a laughing stock!” She ordered and the insect just shrugged from her outburst.

“My lady, it’s your choice on how you wish to enjoy you life. However your lucky that this male didn’t insert his penis inside you. Or you will no longer be able to use holy magic and or use any sort of healing magic.” He added as both his antennas twitches a little from the two. “So that’s what a male organ look like.” He added staring at his cock. “Mm, anywho, the water is so still warm, let’s just clean the white sprem from the body.” He didn’t seem to be bothered from what he said to the two.

Pat felt his gentle hand on her back, her soft purple eyes open up and slowly moved her head to look up at the male. Her eyes starring into his. “Oh.. hello umm, im sorry for sleeping on you.” She added pushing her body up from his chest. Her body is a perfect fit body of that of a dark elf. Her breast a nice C cup, and her nice wide hips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Arles struggled to hold himself together the longer Arora continued their moment, the sheer amount of stamina driving him quickly to that limit. At least right before hearing Naxtion speaking. All his composure and restraint simply vanished with the surprise that they were suddenly being watched and he climaxed. Thick, sticky strands clung to her belly and spread as she moved on top of him, even in the occasion that she slipped the head of his shaft over her lips and spread his cum as far as she would move. Now finally reached his climax, he seemed to relax even if just somewhat, now that he was spent, "Hey." He spoke up waving to the not even perturbed insectoid that was watching them in their somewhat private moment.

Leon slowly opened his eyes now that an unusual scent and sounds seeming to come up into his and Pat's room, possibly starting from the bath. While he adjusted to the darkened room and the comforting warmth pressed to his chest, he slowly started to rub at the fabric in Pat's back. He wasn't sure if she was awake right now, but he wasn't about to make her wake up just for him. He was content just staying in that spot letting her sleep against him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Arora moved her hips over and over not giving the man a single break. she made deep heavy pants as the angel pressed another kiss onto his lips. "i-i-guess? mmm~" her clit twitching from this consent pleasure she was giving this man. "oh~!" this burning pleasure only drives this female angel to sway her hips none stop. from there she grabbed both his hands and pressed them hard onto her breast. "fuck~! why does this feel good?" she groaned.

As she continued the sound of splashing ring through the air, and then a pair of claws rested on the edge of the pool. "oh, you ladies seem to be having a fun time." naxion added as he rested his oddly shaped head onto his arm. "i didnt expect she doing this to you." he said this in a calm manner as if he wasnt upset by this but rather intrigued. however, Arora did not care if naxtion was here or not, since she cant sense his aura anyway. her body didnt stop in the slightest but rather she increased her speed. her red curtains rubbing over the belly of his cock. "mmm i cant stop~!" she groaned in none stop pleasure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Arles took a few deep breaths to keep himself in control even with every movement seeming to come closer and closer to that last step that Arora said she was not going to cross. To distract both himself and her he tried wrapping his arms around her shoulders which pressed her breasts tighter against his chest, "Hey. You aren't doing this with just any human. You're doing this with me." He tried talking before pressing one more kiss to her lips and not letting her go or speak for another moment just to see if keeping her from moving much might help the angel try to get her senses back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:13 pm

“Ah! This body! Ah! I can’t believe I’m doing such lewdful acts to a human! So good! Agh! Mmm!” She tried to remain calm but that was almost impossible to do. Her breast pressed close to his chest as she’s continued to rock her hips none stop rubbing her clit on the belly of his cock. There was one point where the head of his cock almost entered her right walls. He felt the head of his cock feel tight and warm from the angels wet walls. But the tightness soon left as she continued to use her wet clit to give the man some pleasure. “Agh! Mmm! So good~”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 12:11 pm

Arles gripped onto Arora's legs tighter when she finally climaxed and kept his focus of ensuring that she embraced every second of that climax until she finally seemed to relax, at least somewhat. He pulled his lips away with a deep breath now getting a good huff of Arora's scent. The surprise came to him when Arora pulled him out of the water, pressed herself on him even down to grinding her hips on him and teasing him with the steady rubbing against her engorged and nearly begging womanhood. To keep himself from doing anything that Arora did not agree to, Arles let two words repeat in his head while they kissed. 'No sex, no sex, no sex' continuously repeated in his head even though she was a simple movement away from committing to that final boundary. Even with that, he couldn't help but to keep a firm hold on her hips wanting to finish himself and have her as well.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 am

The female wings quiver as well as her body tighten up as she got closer and closer to her finish. “Ah! I! It’s there! Ohh ah!” She shifted her hips more into his mouth and then her walls tighten and her clit gets wet as she climax for the first time. She relaxed her hands from behind his head and took heavy breaths from their shakers time together.this wave of pleasure felt amazing, she couldn’t believe a human did this to her. “T-that was good.” She panted in-between breaths as she’s sit up from the floor and gently moved her hand over to the male to pull him out of the water. Once she did she payed his back on the tile floor and pressed her naked body close to his. As she’s planted a deep kiss onto his lips. Rubbing her wet walls up and down his harden cock, dry humping his cock with her already swollen clit.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:46 am

Arles continued fueled by the heavy breathing and that suddenly delicate sounding voice begging for him to bring her to her finish. It wouldn't have been gentlemanly to leave the angel where she was, so close to a release that she even seemed to be quivering and tightening around his tongue. When she grabbed at the back of his head he could tell she was right at that edge and only needed that much more of a push before she hit her finish, something he was eager for just to finish that last taste from Arora.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:12 am

“Mmm~” She lean back and then she rested her back on the floor of the bath house. Her moans filled the bath house as Arles continued to eat her wet walls in and out. This fire that burned deep inside her belly started to grow larger to the point where her cheeks gotten red. She shifted her hips side to side as he shoved his tongue deep inside her clit. “Ah! Mm! So good! Oh! Your doing so good! Don’t stop I feel somthing keep doing it!” She’s moved her hands to the back of husband head as she’s Arches her back feeling something build up.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 4:35 am

Arles took a glance up when the angel seemed to almost beg for him to continue to see her growing flushed the further he went. With the permission he looped his arms around her legs so get more access and started to slip the tip of his tongue through the slit in her folds and gently flicking his tongue on the nub with each pass until finally diving in, exploring her depths with his tongue and getting a good taste of her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 5:16 pm

she spread her legs wide, showing the human male that remain in the water her wet folds. she didn't have a lot of hair-rather it was cleanly shaved. her wings dripping wet, but it relaxed on the tile of the bath house. Arora moved her hips side to side getting her self more comfortable for whats about to happen. his both breaths only build put the pleasure she was feeling in her groin area. she felt this fire starting to burn deep within her body and soul. "agh~" a soft moan left her lips from his kisses. "m-more " as demanded from the slip of the tongue.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 4:30 pm

It was almost surreal seeing how Arora seemed so ready and open to the idea of letting him touch her and do as Arles wanted with her. Like something suddenly snapped and wanted to know something about being human. He came up a small smirk on his face while in the new position started to slide his hands up her thighs trying steadily to slide her legs open. He had expected her to object in some way, but when she didn't he climbed up and in a bold motion pressed a few kisses along her thighs inching closer and closer until she could feel his hot breath over her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 2:36 pm

"be lucky im being so kind today human." she paused feeling his hand tightly squeezing her mounds of fat. it felt odd having a human male do this to her. but since she knows him, it was okay in a sense. The question he asked her brought her body to shiver. not in fear but in a different feeling she hasnt feel before, was it pleasure? "as far as we can go. but since we are in the water, how about we do this somewhere more dry?" she moved over to the edge of the pool pushing her body up now sitting at the pool side. "continue?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next