Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 6:26 am

Pat rolled her eyes from under her helmet when she heard the incoming voice of the scout. She really didn’t wanted to hear his bull shit. ‘It was perfectly nice and quite without him here..’ she kept this to her self as she didn’t wanted to be rude. She turned to Arles and pointed to the male mantis with her thumb. “Nax, he will be our black smith of the group, treat him well and you will have your equipment nice and clean.” She added keeping her voice nice and low pitch to keep her female voice hidden.

As Arora pushed her body up back to her feet she turned to the familiar voice of the male dragon race. She didn’t say anything but she node in agreement to speak to one another after this. The heavy armor knight walked over to her vary large detail shield and picked it up as if it was nothing. “I’ll be right back, Leon I’ll sign our names onto the sheet for us to be on our way.” She added being nice enough to go into the crowed counter in the adventure guild. There was a lot of “excuses me,” and “move pleases.” To get past the large crowd of rookies.

Meanwhile while pat was addressing the guild finishing sign up for them to depart. Nax turned to the male individual and gave him a simple node. “How about we go out side? It’s a little stuffy in here, and pat already knows we’ll all be in the market area when he’s done signing us up.” He added titled his head to the side cutely, but the male bug only did this to get a better look at the male. Then he turned around to look over at Arles” your name old chap?” He asked in a kind manner even though this man was rude not to long ago.

As the group began to move out it seems like the crowd of rookies finally disbanded from the adventure guild. But the entrance of the building got crowed so now there was a line to the side out market. The reason being is once pat signed the paper that the required members for the mission has been filed properly. The green hair clerk understood this and made the announcement to everyone that was in rang. “The mission is now closed, please leave the adventure guild or look for a more suitable mission for your rank, thank you for coming by.” With that said every one pouted and a large chuck of them left, as the rest stayed to look at the adventure board to see what other missions was available. Pat wrote down everyone’s full name from memory, which was one of her best pluses sizes as a dark elf. As for her name she has no choice but to put her full name. ‘ Cierina Patiala.’ She hated how her name was spelled but she couldn’t do anything about it and sent the form in with every party member. Then the guild lady looked at the heavy armor women and asked. “And the name for your guild?” Pat didn’t thought this question would come up. As she turned from the far to see her group she made a loud whistle. “Leon, come here for a second!” She yelled to call him over. “Got a name for the guild?”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 4:34 am

Leon gave a nod when the mantis, or Nax has he called himself, took his offered greeting, "A pleasure to meet you Naxien. I'm certainly hoping everything turns out for the best with all of us." He added in with a friendly smile now that the initial shock had worn off. He noticed something odd in the look that Nax had and took a quick glance backward to see the blush that seemed red enough to be painted on just from the manner of which the mantis man spoke up.

Arles, after some very quick stops to pick up potions among other things, pushed the door opened to the view of Leon, Pat, Arora and the new insect man all grouped up together just in time to hear about Arora only having the capacity to use a hand full of healing spells for a quest that could have some major complications, "Guess it's up to me to make sure everyone makes it out alive." He spoke up injecting himself into the conversation, "Good thing I grabbed a bunch of potions for the road." He then stared at Nax for a few seconds then to Pat, "So who's the bug?"

Leon in turn cleared his throat, "Pardon me Naxien." He took a few steps to Arles then with a slight wind up smacked Arles hard on the back of the head which made the scout take a few steps forward to keep himself from stumbling forwards, "Anyway. Our party is a good enough start to work with. We should take a little time to make sure that we have enough food for our route. And I still need to have a word with you Arora. Regarding what you said earlier."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:17 am

(( you can play Arles, if you please~ thanks!))

Arora expression didn’t seem to change as she just walked away from the male to calmly sit down on the lounge sofa, she crossed her leg over her right and got more comfortable to wait for the others to speak to one another.

Pat made a kind hand gesture to the bug in a way to introduce him to their group. The heavy armor knight wasn’t surprised by how the male reacted to the bug. Since seeing a bug race in a place like this is rare, so someone jumping in their skin at the sight of his race wasn’t an odd moment to see. “He’s an iron class so there shouldn’t be any issues with him joining our party.” She added using a deep tone of voice.

The large pre-mantis gave the gentleman a bow to show his apologies for frighting the male. “No need to call me blacksmith, old chap, I do have a name. Please refer me as naxien or nax for short.” His voice, dispute his looks, is charming with a hint of kindness. His voice alone is enough to charm any race if he wanted to, and it seems like it worked by how Arora turned her head to the sound of his voice. Her cheeks got red only for a second before turning away returning to that blank expression.

Nax moves his lower left hand out to shake the hand of his new team mate. “I think five is enough for a party hm?” The male bug added as his large eyes moved around the room seeing each member and how unique each one is. Before anything he needed to ask a few puzzling questions. “Old chap, and as well as the new guild of the dragon slaying quest.. do any of you know how to use heal?” Arora slowly raised her hand and the bug turned his head away from Leon and to the angel. “Oh? What type? And how many times? And is it a party heal or a heal for each body?”

Arora strong sense could not figure out what race this man was. And he didn’t have any aura to speak of, so she didn’t even know who she was talking to but she answer his question regardless. “I can use holy healing 4 times, I can only do a party heal once, and the strength of my healing depends on how much heal I have.” She added the answers she gave him got nax to node in satisfaction. “Very well, we should be good, if we carry healing dust or healing potions.” He added.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 am

Leon look back at Arles with a small, somewhat annoyed, sigh when he excused himself to get himself properly loaded up. Seeing that the nearest city to properly resupply themselves was days away on foot, it was probably a good idea to let everyone get their last minute supplies, "That is fine Arora. Once we have our numbers I am still going to need that talk. Mostly regarding what you called me."

When Leon turned, he jumped out of instinct when the oversized head of a mantis was somehow inches away from his face. Another act out of instinct was to take a defensive posture, which was dropped immediately when he realized that the mantis didn't have any sort of offensive posture or seem hostile in the slightest, "Please don't do that sgain." He spoke up now pressing a hand to his chest in the hope of calming himself down. His eyes slowly took to examining the mantis man in front of him and took in the small details, the fact he had mis-matched swords, highly protective armor yet very flexible, custom crafted to accept his more unique body type. Then a quick glance to Pat behind the newcomer, "Looking to join our little hunting party? Blacksmith?" He asked extending a hand out in a welcoming gesture for a handshake, "If our heavy armor member thinks you're a good fit, we may in good luck."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 1:59 am

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 599c7c10
Pat felt offended when this ‘god-kin’ insulted her race and what happened to the dark elf’s. She remain still for a moment with a tight grip on the hilt of the sword but she just put the sword away and turned around and walked away. She wasn’t leaving as she left her thick armored shield laying against the wall where she was originally sitting at. Arles let out a heavy sigh and just waved this conversation off as if it was some sort of joke. Pat just left the group to take her time to breath and calm down. So what she did is walk over to the other clerks to find a paper to fill out for the adventure party. But she hade to wait because at one point a marble adventure got pissed off that he wasn’t able to join because of his rank. So he tried to cause harm then try to reason with them. Pat didn’t get involved because as soon as this stubborn adventure attacked the lady seven other adventures a rank lower then him pin him down. ‘Oh now he’s fucked.’ From the corner of her vision she saw something she hasn’t seen in away to long.

Meanwhile Arora felt the presence of the male dragon combing close to her. Again she didn’t seem to show any worry or any sort of emotion after pat stormed off in anger from the angels words. She did listen to the male giving him a slow node when he requested to speak to her in privet once they party is full. “Very well dragon slayer. But now isn’t the time, as it seems we have only four members in our group so far.. to little of a group to truly fight such beast.” Oddly enough she was right, four wasn’t enough members to go forth and win against a hard of powerful dragons. “But if you wish we can discuss your concerns.” She remain still like a statue as her wings would move every so slightly. Arles's walked away from the two as he felt awkward being in this small conversation between Leon and Arora. “Umm, uh, I’ll just be over here thank you very much!” He walked over to his seat to actually digg in his pouches to see if he was actually prepared for this trip of a life time.

Meanwhile, back with pat, she continued to walk over to a adventure that was a little further away from the heated debate. “Hello.” Pat calmly spoke trying to get the mans attention. With his back turned to the wall of different mission posted he turned around showing his true nature to the heavy hunt of metal. His body, his face, his arms, legs, and then his eyes. He’s definitely a pre-mantis, his thick skin is a dark green with some slashes of light green. His eyes are large and bright yellow, with shades of pink and red. His face looked exactly like that of a pre-mantis, his mandibles moved when he respond to the heavy armor women kind greeting. “Oh, morning, sorry I wasn’t trying to ignore you I was trying to say out of trouble.. humans tend to get frighten easily when an insect comes in..” he sounded very polite with a hint of fancy to his voice.

What he was wearing was also heavy armor but it wasn’t as think and fully built like pats, no his was more thin and more suited for quick movement speed and so forth. Just by looking down he has four swords equipped one of each stile of fighting. A long sword, a short sword, a katana, and a double edge sword. Pat then turned to his hands, and what was odd was that this type of bug has four hands, which makes sense as to why he has four swords? But that idea was thrown out the window when she saw that his first two hands are not hands, their like his natural weapons. Just like the claws of a real pre-mantises. And his other two looks like simi-normal human like hands. “Sword smith?” The male bug nodes to her simple question and their pat hand a simple hand gesture for him to follow her. “Come this way we need someone like you.” The bug seem to very excited as he rushed over and followed her to the group that was forming in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 11:23 pm

Leon let a small smile stretch over his lips when the figure in her hulking suit of armor was willing to accept his little deal. With hope there would be some level of success in that deal and she wouldn't throw herself at trouble like he was sure she would if given the chance. Of course this one moment of success was disrupted once again by the noise of Arles's voice and him bringing in the person that he spotted in the crowd. The relative silence was a comfort since he at least knew that there was one person he could completely trust in this quest, all that was really left was to gather the last few members of their party so they had a greater chance of survival. He was more or less willing to wait just a little bit longer if it meant that the guild could gather up appropriate party members.

Leon's jaw dropped slightly at the sight of the angel standing right there, blindfolded and barely covered by what she chose for clothing. It seemed like he understood why Arles would be so eager to bring this angel into their party, aside from the fact that she was an arch-angel spellcaster. Leon cringed at the mention of his race and was going to try and change the topic right before Arora and Pat started a spat and Pat drew a blade out before he had a chance to properly react, "Easy now. We aren't going to solve this threat if we're going to kill each other." He spoke up placing a hand on the hilt of Pat's sword and standing between the angel and the armored hulk in a minor effort to try and keep them from killing each other.

Leon sighed in a case of annoyance the moment Arles brought up Arora's comment as a joke then he looked to little actual effect to Arora since she didn't see exactly, "Arora. When we are done with this gathering, I want to have a brief word with you. If you would be so kind." He spoke to her with hopes that he could try and keep the peace, "Please." He added in with hopes that she would be less confrontational if he was polite about the matter.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:47 pm

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 D7dc3710

From behind her armor the female smirk to his words. Normally people would just accept the fact of her being a meat shield and move on. But not this man, no, he would rather not have her run face first into the war zone. For some reason this brought a small spark of hope to lighten from deep within her heart. ‘Well, if he can keep that large mouth trap of a scout silent then I don’t mind this agreement.’ She didn’t say anything and just calmly shook the hand of the gentleman and nodded as well. She removed her hand from his and returned to laying back on the sofa in complete silence. Of course it wasn’t completely silent as the room was filled with noise.

After ten minutes of waiting the scout finally returned but by his side is someone that looked to be carved by god him self. One of the most rare races on the continent. A angel, but not just any angel but an arch angel. Her beauty alone can make any man turn in awe at her looks. Her four wings pure white, which tells everyone that this angel is a virgin. On her face is a black cloth covering her eyes, which only means one thing; that she is completely blind. Looking at her outfit, she doesn’t have no sort of armor or anything to protect her from hard hits, the only weapon she owns is a staff in her right hand side. The staff is as tall as her, completely made in gold, with hand carved patterns traced along the lines of the staff it self. At the tip of the staff is a clear sphere and at the base are soft blue jewels that makes the sphere look bright blue.

Her body shape is another key factor as to why men can’t keep their eyes off her. As well as her large mounds of fat that just bounces with each time she walks or just moves. Her dress is a soft green with golden patters on the bottom of the dress. She didn’t smile nor did she show any sort of expression as she just followed the voice of an old comrade she used to work with way back when.

A voice that can melt butter she spoke. “I sense a human, dragon, and elf... the dragon feels to be strong to defend us from the dangers of the upcoming foe.. but the elf.. wait no.. dark elf.” She calmly spoke and then she gently bowed to the people before her. “My name is Arora Band, call me Arora only.” Soon after she said this pat turned to look at the blind angel. “It’s rude to spit out the races of your new comrades with out permission? Or did your mother not teach you manners?” The angel titled her head to the sound of the voice of the heavy armor women and respond in a very scary calming voice. “Know your place.. oh.. I’m sorry.. the dragons already removed your kin from the map.” It only took one half’s of a second to now see a very long sharp blade pointing at the next of the angel. A small gust of wind was the result of how fast pat can pull out her sword when the time comes for it. “Welcome to our party.. so far I do not like you.” She added in a deep threatening male voice.

Arles's gently patted the back of Arora’s back and laughed as if this was so sort of joke. “Ah man your so good at jokes! But anyway! This is the best magic caster I know! And trust me I know a few! Even though she’s an iron she can do a lot!” He added with a stupid grin.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Leon's gaze adjusted to watch the impish display so broadly proclaimed by the scout, even despite the convention of taking a turn flying clear out of the room in but an instant. He barely had a moment to reply before Arles's attention was thrown to someone in the line of people that were actually among the dragonslayer's requirements for his mission and left the conversation, "Rather flamboyant fellow that one." He added in leaning back and taking in the sudden surge of information that the apparent scout of his party.

When Pat spoke up, slightly surprised by the fairly anti-climatic name offered up from the hulking mass of steel, Leon gave a nod of understanding glad that there was a solid understanding for what this quest was for. Of course that understanding evaporated in an instant the moment that Pat explained that the figure in the suit of armor was meant to be a meat shield, "As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I would prefer if you didn't put yourself in unnecessary harm. We need everyone at top condition at all times, especially since there's no doubt that the dragon king will know about this quest by the time we are on the route and will send every force he can muster to ensure we don't reach him." He explained now crossing his arms over his chest in a way to make himself look a little more substantial despite the lack of his signature golden armor, "If you can avoid taking any unnecessary damage, I would prefer it. Especially if we have someone like Arles continuously running his mouth." He clarified before offering a hand to hopefully seal the agreement with a hand shake, "And in return, I'll do everything in my power to ensure that you won't have to."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:16 am

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 F1925710

The heavy armor knight didn’t twitch or move in the slightest once the man sat to her left hand side. Before she could say anything the scout that is siting to her right jumped up with a wide grin running across his lips. The women has only known this man for about 7 minutes and she already knows how he works. The male grabbed his ruby tag necklace that hang around his neck to show his ranking. He did this to show to the two of these heavy armor warriors that is too is a high ranking class.

From under her armor she rolled her eyes in disgust at how much of an ass he was acting. “So you must be this ‘dragon slayer’ I heard so much about! It’s a pleasure to meet ya, the name is Arles Williams the fourth! And I will be your scout~” he added in a very carefree attitude.

To answer the males question Arles slowly turned to the now organized crowd. “This happens a lot, young adventures tend to think that they can do big shit but they end up killing them selfs in the worse way possible. That’s why their are so little ruby classes and iron classes because young adventures do not learn from their last mission. Their thought process is ‘if I hit it hard enough it will die!’ So because of that there are very strict rules in hiring low ranking adventures to a higher paying guild.”

After he explained the issues that the adventure guild has to deal with every-time when a big mission comes up. But it seems like he gotten quite when he saw someone he is familiar with in the line of iron ranking class. “Be right back.” He got out of his seat and quickly ran over to the small line. Once he left the heavy armor women spoke in a very calm tone voice. The voice that she used is that of a male, she’s been learning how to speak like a male for so many years to keep her identity safe.

“I know why your here, and I’m aware how dangerous this mission will be.. so many lives has been taken by these beast and I will put my own life on the line to save more if necessary.” She paused and let out a deep sigh. “Just call me pat.” She calmly spoke not really feeling Confutable saying her full name. “And let me address one thing, in this growing group, I will be your meat shield.” Shee added as a matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 3:54 am

The dragonslayer had made his way inside after what felt like the longest wait of his life. A wait that only seemed to grow with the news of other lands bring razed to the ground because of the mad dragon emperor. The four days only seemed to make him look worse for wear, a fact even more prevalent when it seemed that he didn't come in with the brilliant golden armor that was more of less his signature. Perhaps it was the days where his protection didn't seem necessary, but all he came in with was the black cloth that was typically worn underneath the layers of gold colored metal.

As he took his strides inside, Leon glanced to the side at the ruby class adventurers that had come to join with his request. There was an obvious tone in his eyes to size up the ones who would be on his quest to bring the mad dragon to the grave. One that definitely attracted his attention was the one in heavy armor, he couldn't see the face and there wasn't much to try and predict who would be inside that massive suit of metal.

When he looked at the line for iron class he decided not to take to the clerk obviously frustrated with the fact that there were adventurers that didn't read the requirements for ranking. Instead he took a seat along the other ruby class with a small sigh, "I suppose that none of the new entries ever read the requirements in these parts." He spoke in a calm tone, "I'm assuming that you all know who I am. I would like to meet you all properly before this all begins. If you could begin." He continued gesturing to the giant suit of armor that was to his left.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 9:39 am

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 D2370710

Time is everyone’s worst enemy, as the dragons grow in numbers so does the distraction of neighboring lands. The land of the west was the first to get crumbled down, and then the land of the elves, and soon the second largest city “Zone Z” is just days away to becoming a fire ball of nothing. It took only four days for the city of “Zone Z” To be completely destroyed, taking the innocent lives of children, women, men, and other adventures that did the best they can do to hold off the dragons but it wasn’t enough.

Far down south in the largest city in the continent word started to spark when a small group of young advertisers saw a posting to join a guild with the well known dragon slayer. One group told another and another until day four the adventure guild was so jam backed with people the clerks at the desk didn’t know what do to. It was so over packed that it went over the limit of the full capacity, which is 57. The young lady with green locks grabbed a large stack of paper work from the many adventures that sent in their resume to join this guild. But there was a problem, the blond hair lady from the other day got on top of one of the tables and slammed a large rule book onto the table to get everyone’s attention.

The loud bang sound from the book caused everyone to look at the source of that noise. “Okay!” The blond lady yelled for everyone to hear her now that she got their attention. “I want two groups! Wait no give me three groups! Steal, silver and marble rank adventures make a line to my left hand side!” She paused and started to see a large number of young adventures start to move to one side. As she assumed, it was always a pain to deal with very stubborn young people that wants to join a mission that is way out of their ranking class. Which worried the clerk was that a total of 80% of the crowd was nothing but low ranking adventures even though the listing said in bold letters, “iron and ruby ranking classes only.” This bothered the blond hair lady but she then continued to the small group of her right. “Iron in one line and ruby next to iron please.” With that said the few that was left over they made a orderly line to await the new set of rules. “Okay! Let’s start from the top!”

Next to the desk was a waiting area, it looked just like a lounge with a book shelf next to the wall. Funny enough there was no ruby ranking adventures in the crowd to begin with. That was because all of the ruby adventures was waiting patiently for the crowed to go down. A heavy armor knight lay back on the sofa, just the armor alone is enough to prove that this knight is indeed a ruby ranking adventure. The very detailed design of the armor can make any royalty knight jealous just by looking at the armor alone. At first glaze anyone can say that this ‘man’ is truly something special. But in actually this ‘man’ is actually a very powerful and beautiful women underneath all that thick armor.

Laying back on the soft cushions of the sofa the heavy armor women begin to think to her self. ‘I can’t believe it took this long for people to start coming.. I came here the second day.. looking for someone.. anyone.. after my homeland was demolished by dragons, I hade no choice but to look around and hope someone would join me for a dragon slaying quest.. but doing that without making a report at the adventure guild is considered a criminal act. So stupid humans make their rules to be.’ Gently tapping her foot on the wooden floor ignoring the sound of the very frustrated clerk.

On her far left side was a male that is also a ruby, his cocky smile and that carefree aura around him only got the female warrior to ignore him when ever he says something stupid. The male didn’t look to old, maybe around his late 20s he’s black hair is long but very messy as if he doesn’t care for it. He has some sort of leather armor around his his chest, upper arm, and each side of his legs. The back of his shirt has many pockets to store as many items as he can carry. That’s the job of a scout. His soft green eyes looked over at the heavy armor women and chuckled. “So, you’re here for the listing eh? You must be here for the money! Did you know that for each dragon killed, you can get 20 gold coin! That’s somthing out of this world.” He added with a smirk. The female turned to the man and just answered calmly. “I’m doing this not for the money, but for my homeland.” Looking away the man moved closer to the women trying to get a better look at her, as it was hard to tell if this warrior is a female or male.

The knight is completely covered from head to toe, so the man only grew more curious. Before he could do any more the crowd got even louder as the dragon slayer came back. “ oh! Let’s see how this’ll turn out?”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 4:00 am

Leon let himself relax somewhat when he heard the reconfirmation that it was going to be another four days before he could get any help. He couldn't help himself but to read all the worry on her face, "I apologize for this not reaching here sooner. There have been others tasked with it, and all but one were abducted by those accursed beasts. And he would have been as well if I wasnt there to bring the creature down." He clarified hoping that the information would st least shine a light on the situation even as she showed him exactly what the lodging situation was like in such a large place.

Leon looked over the list and read off the pricing along with each inn name while the lady explained the situation, "It's times like this that I rememer why I like spending so much time in the outskirts." He mumbled to himself before finally setting the papers down and giving a polite bow of his head, "I thank you for this help. With hope we'll meet again soon with a party for my request soon." He turned slowly and took a few strides to the door to settle with his lodging for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 12:38 pm

The clerk that was left to check his paper, still couldn’t kept her eyes off his armor and pale skin. ‘I can’t believe this, if what he said is really happing then why hasn’t it happened here? And why haven’t we gotten an urgent slaying quest?’ The green hair women snapped her self out from her own thoughts to read his report, and check if everything has been filled out correctly. “ very good, I’ll send this to the other guilds and you should be hearing something in about 4 days..” she paused to hear his voice. The lady shrugged from his words. “The bigger the location the easier it is to hide things under the bridge.” The female heard his question and there she quickly got under the desk to pull out a list of different inns. Placing the paper onto the surface of her desk and there she started to better explain to the new comer of this city.

She pointed at the bottom of the list of locations of the inns. “ the bottom of the list are the most expensive inns in this city, and the inns at the top of the list are the cheapest.” She added moving her finger to the top of the list. “Because this is a large city, the nobles do not allow homeowners to rent rooms for high ranking adventures. So your best bet are inns.” She finished her words with a wide grin hopping her words helped him in a way.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 3:47 am

Now it was Leon's turn to have his jaw drop from the simple notion that after weeks of near constant dragon slaying in the defense of the many small towns and days marching to the much larger city that he would now have to wait even longer. To help bring everything back and get himself calmed down, he took a few deep breaths and took in the new information, "I see. If I have no choice then I have no choice." He moved to the second form somewhat amused by the fact that the dragon slayer that could take down over a dozen fire breathing monsters in as many days was now stopped by paperwork handed to him by a young girl behind a desk.

As the first clerk left to do her business, Leon took to the form with a somewhat tired expression now that he wasnt moving nearly as much as he was during his long trek to the guild, "Sort of surprising, " he started to the first clerk's friend, trying to pass the time with a small conversation, "After hearing of how large this city was, I assumed there would be more higher ranked adventurers ready and waiting." He slipped the new form to the new person. With hope he wouldn't have to wait too long for his party, "If you don't mind me asking, is there any open lodging ready for the next several days?" He tried offering the most friendly smile trying not to show his exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 4:03 am

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 6f77b210

The clerk looked up at the heavy armor individual, she wasn’t aware that her jaw was swinging open at his request. It was like air was trapped in her throat, she turned to another coworker besides her to see if she can shin some light onto this series request. The women besides her with long blond curly locks got up from her chair and walked over to her coworker. In her hand is a paper to fill out ones request on making a guild. Placing the paper on the desk the lady calmly spoke to the heavy armor man.

“Okay dragon slayer, we need you to fill out what you just said on this paper to make a report and send it to other adventure guilds to spread the word. Also this paper you show us is very accurate to what rank will be right for such a high ranking mission. We can not give you anyone today, but please wait 4 days for people to start hearing the word that your searching for more higher ranking adventures.” She paused and handed him the ink and quill. “Also we have a rule here, for such a request like this, your not allowed to hire low ranking adventures to missions as dangerous as this one.” Her eyes turned to the group of young adventures that really wanted to join this man on that quest. Just as she said this a very young human male walked over only being a simple silver ranked adventure. But before he could speak the blond hair clerk shut him down. “No, I know what your going to say, but this job is only for 4th ranking adventures and up that goes for all of you over there” She added turning her eyes to the group of low ranking adventures.

The young man let out a heavy huff and walked away up set from her words. Then the clerk looked back at the man. “Now as for YOU, dragon slayer, you need to wait, but in the mean time I’ll take this.” She took the paper that Leon placed on the desk and hang it on display out side with other large missions. After she was done she walked back over to the desk and looked at her friend. “Once he’s done filling out his form give it to me.” She added then walked away.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:31 am

In the last several weeks, the rumors of the mad dragon emperor became more fact as his minions descended onto the many helpless small towns. The border to where the dragons would come to take their tributes to their king had been expanding. With that news help was called to as far as it could reach, most of which came to the adventuring guilds on the fringe cities with barely a trickle making it past the monsters that stole their way through the countryside without knowing that they kidnapped messengers and low tier adventurers tasked with bringing the news to the much larger guilds that were farther from where the mad dragon took his claims.

One of the few ruby tier adventurers that traveled through these fringe parts of the world had luckily come across one of the many steel tier tasked with delivering the cries for aid. This adventurer was known as 'the lion of the mad lands', Dragonslayer Leon. After several weeks of continuous attacks and defenses of the land, it became clear that this was simply not a job that he could take on his own no matter how adept his craft and how powerful his spear. He made a promise that he would return with more aide for the lands the large cities had seemed to forget.

The last several days had been quiet thankfully, it had made the long march to Constent more bearable than it would have if a dragon had tried their abduction efforts on him only to be the fifteen best to have been felled by his spear.

Finally in Constent, and finally taking his stride into the guild, he took his aching legs to the desk eager to fulfill his promise. There were no real words necessary to get his job prepared, he had everything written and lined out for exactly what he wanted. Of course in his weary ways he realized he still had his hand covering the main body of the request, "My apologies. It had been a long road here." He lifted his hand off the page so it was more clear, "If you have anyone ready. I need a party ready to deal with the mad dragon emperor. He seems to have been sending his minions to abduct people from their homes. And they're making their way closer to here. There is just too much for me to handle alone." He looked back at the seemingly lively crowd who had just now been turning their attention to the dragon slayer in golden armor and etched with protective tunes, "I'm sure there are at least a few hardy souls in here."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 12:45 am

Seven hundred thousands years ago in the far west of the Hana mountains, a young dragon that was the last of his kin desire to become something great. He wanted to over run the king and become the new ruler of the west, and maybe find more dragons to repopulate the low numbers of dragons. The battle between a strong human and a dragon ended quickly as the male dragon ate the head of the fallen king and took his place as the new king of the west.

Thousands of years past after that day and things began to grow more sinister. Dragons as well as angels have a very hard time with dealing with death. Meaning that unless they are killed by a stronger being they will not die from time alone. Dragons can live for so many years and will not feel no sort of slowness and pain from old age. With this the dragon that rules the west had to fill his free time with somthing. Art, music, reading, and he even travel to places he never even thought was real. Alas, after so many years of reading the same thing and doing things that he has already done it began to bother him. With almost 100 children of his very own, that has already grown up and left the nest he wanted to try something new something more fun.

One day in the present time, he decided to go forth and kill a few of his own personal body guards for pleasure. And soon after this he got a kick from doing that. It was a emotion that he hasn’t felt in so many years. With this he started to continue with killing the innocent humans. One by one until the full empire of the west started to crumble from their harsh ruler. By force he sent out his strong dragon minions to fetch him some more human play things, weather they like it or not.

Rumors started to spread throughout to different kingdoms and small city’s, as people started to call the west ‘the land of the mad dragon.’ Many kings from different lands has pushed the issue to the side as it has nothing to do with them. But they are unaware that once the kingdom of the west falls into ruin the other kingdoms might be the next target.

The day is cloudy with a change of rain, the clouds covered the clear blue sky and the warmth of the sun above them. The wind blows through the busy street of Constent. Today is a busy day not only for the farmers but also for the adventures. On normals days the streets are filled with village house moving bundles of goods to one place to another. Constent is known to be one of the largest city’s on the continent, followed with BazaarZime as the largest kingdom on the continent. Even though the two are very far apart from one another Constent, dispute being a large city, they don’t really have a lot of high ranking adventures hanging around.

There is ranking system for people that wants to become adventures, in total there are 5 ranks. The first is steal, second is silver, third is marble, forth is iron, and finally Fifth is ruby. Ruby type classes are very rare to come by, and the reason for this is to become a ruby type adventure one must protect the weak and kill the most strongest creatures in that area. Ruby adventures are also seen as teachers for the new adventures. Which is another reason why not a lot of people see ruby type adventures.

In the adventure guild the building was half empty, most of the new adventures are looking at the board of new missions, seeing if they see something they can do based off their rank. The clerk calmly watched from the far to see what mission the new adventures will pick, the lady slowly moved her finger to her lips tapping it lightly as she was lost in though. It’s almost never crowded in the adventures guild, which she find it odd. Maybe there aren’t a lot of missions? Maybe a lot of the adventures moved to other regions on the continent? Those was the questions that ran through her head. The clerk turned to the side to see a fellow worker filling out paper work and counting gold coins. The female quickly looked away and pulled out some of her paper work that she already finished but did so to make it seem like she’s busy. The lady looks to be in her early 20s, her hair bright green with small curls that move up on the side of her face. Her eyes shin a bright yellow as she shoved her face into the paper work to hide her face from the world. I wish there was work to be done.. I hate slow days..

After saying this the two double doors swung open with a clank, the clerk lifted her head from the paper work to eye at who was entering the building. Very curious she slowly lowered her papers onto the desk to get a better look at the man, by the way his armor looked he seem to be a very powerful type knight or warrior. But as he approach closer to the clerk her eyes moved to his face then to his tag, that showed a bright red color-a ruby adventure. The women gasp and in panic the women pulled out a clip board and a ink and quell to write down or take notes on what he wanted. But the second he got close enough to the desk he slammed a paper onto the surface of the wooden desk.

The clerk looked down at the paper in his hand and couldn’t read much since his hand was in the way, but in bold it said “ recruitments iron and ruby ranks only.” Her eyes widen and looked up at the man. “Wha- sir how may I help you?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6