Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Sakura fought as much as she could to resist the urge of wanting to feel his hands over her body but it became to much. So she gave in and told him he had permission to touch her. she smirked and gasped laughing as he picked her up and placed her on her back. Moaning loud as he thrusted she wrapped her legs tightly around him god he so fucking amazing. She felt like she was gonna orgasm any second but she didn’t want it to end so soon so tried to resist the preassure the continued to build. The basterd was to damn good her body couldn’t take it when he nipped her neck it sent her over the edge her body shaking as a loud moan of pure bliss echoed through the room as she orgasmed

The clone moaned at her mouth around his cock. His grip tighten in her hair thrusting in her mouth some. He said “oh god…so good.” naruto meanwhile thrusted hard into her tight hole. She was so hot and wet it made it easier for him to move and thrust deep into her. narutos thrusts were very possessive. A symbol of her being his. He pinched and pulled her nipple neither showing any give in there actions both wanting to satisfy her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:26 pm

His attention flickered from her hands to her face, getting a strange feeling of intense satisfaction at seeing how her increasing pleasure twisted her expression. He knew she would soon be unable to handle continuing to 'punish' him, and he let out a light that sigh when she finally caved it. "If you say so...." While still deep inside her, he moved suddenly, having her on her back with her legs tight around his waist, as he used his barely tapped strength to give her more pleasure. His hands roamed her body for a moment, before he leaned down and lightly nipped her neck.

Maji hummed a bit to the sound of the two moans mixed, her body tightening even more around him as her body let him know of her enjoyment to the sounds he made. She felt the fingers tangling in her hair, pulling slightly on it which caused her to groan in pleasure at the forcefulness of it.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Sakura moaned and tried to stay focused on her movements it was so hard thought from the pleasure she was getting. Her nipples perking up to her rubbing them taunting him. Oh how she loved taunting him. She smirked and said “oh am I really…im glad you like my evil side.” She laughed but was kinda in a middle of a loud moan in the process. As he hit the right spot. Her insides contracted around him tighter. She said “oh god…yes. Punishment over touch me my love.”

Both narutos moaned the one thrsting into her moved faster and harder into her he reached up and rubbed her breasts. The clone winked at her and moaned as her lips engulf the head of his cock.. he held her head running his hands through her firey hair.naruto smirked wondering if she could handle two of him though the thought of her doing this to him turned him on he pinched her nipples as he loved the feeling of her around him. He felt complete with her

Yugito gasped and moaned as Gaara thrusting just right to drive her body crazy. She raked her nails down his back and said “oh gaara…..Yes…oh god yes I will giv it to you.” She arched taking him deeper into her body as her body gave a hug shutter as she yelled “GAARA…..!!!!!!!” as she orgasmed hard her juices squirting from her as pleasure went through her wave over wave
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:54 pm

His fingers curled, and his nails dug into his own skin as she resisted the urge to reach up and touch her. For what he assumed was he first time doing this particular position, the fact that she had lasted this long without any help was amazing to him. He groaned as he watched her reach up and play with her own breasts. "You.. are... evil...."

Maji tilted her head to the right a little, giggling slightly when he sat up and lightly pat her area the way he did. "As long as I am the only one, then I am just fine with such big stuff." She let out a surprised sound when he put her on her hands and knees, and she let out a long, drawn out moan as he pushed into her. She giggled when he summoned that up, and she suppressed the urge to roll her eyes before she leaned forward just enough, slipping her lips around his shaft.

He had no idea what was pushing him so hard in the back of his mind, but for the most part, his body paid attention to how hers reacted, and he had done just enough to make it the best for her. After a few moments, he released her nipple and just massaged both of her breasts as he continued to thrust just right inside her. "I want... to feel... you.... Release it all... for... me...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Sakura moaned as she rode him like he was a horse. She smirked seeing him pout. She leaned down to kiss him and said “that’s a good boy.” She moaned louder as she rocked her hips more making her breast bounce taunting him. He could see she was enjoying taunting him. She leaned back riding him harder reaching up to massage her own breasts before his eyes

Naruto panted as she took all his seed into her mouth. God he thought he never had came so much before. He mmmed as she finished up and smirked to her words gasping as she ran her finger of the tip of his cock that was once again showing his stamina and energy as was once again already hardening back up. He said “mmm you were tasty yourself. I think you enjoyed it as much as I did. He smirked sitting up to face her patting her clit with his hand teasingly. He said “what can you expect a beautiful sexy woman like you I couldn’t help but release so much.” He leaned forward kissing her they could taste each other. naruto had a idea. Heran his hands over her sides breaking there passionate kiss he got behind her moving her to her hands and knees and thrusted into her folds moaning as she was so hot still. As h did that he summoned a shadow clone who stood before her to suck on so she got the best of both worlds
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:48 pm

He made a pouting face, which turned into a smirk as he lifted his hands and crossed them under his head, each one holding onto the other as he tried not to touch her. Man, how he wanted to just get her on her hands and knees, and... but he couldn't, as he had given her full control.

She shuddered as she took down all of his cream, licking her lips slowly as she released him, mmming as she felt the last few shivers run through her. She wiggled her hips a little, smiling. "It seems you liked it. You did release a lot...." She lightly ran a fingertip over the tip of him with a sigh. "It was amazing...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Sakura moaned as she moved herself on top of him slowly as each time she went down on him he was so deep inside her. she leaned down and kissed him and said “mmm…feels so good.” she kissed along his neck nibbling on his neck. She then leaned up and began riding him faster. When he put his hands on her waist she smirked and slapped them and said “no touching unless I say so or ill have to tie you back up.” She smirked playfully. She loved seeing that urge he had to touch her

Naruto was in heaven her vibrations of his cock as she moaned sent him over the edge right before her own climax he groaned as he could feel his seed filling her moth so much flooding into her he wasn’t sure if she could take it all. Meer seconds after his own release he was successful of getting hers. How sweet it was. he never tasted anything like her juices it tasted amazing he pulled her closer to drink from her her juices dripping from his fingers as he drank. He panted afterwards and said “mmm so good……” he looked at her to see if she enjoyed him as much as he enjoyed her

Yugito moans steadly got louder the harder and more powerful his thrust got. Her insides tighten slowly more in more around gaara. She couldn’t believe gaara was so good at this. And damn his cock felt like it was getting bigger. She arched and said “oh god gaara I feel like im gonna burst…..oh” she rocked her hips pushing her breast more towards him her nipples very perked up by his attention
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Kankuro panted heavily as she cleaned him up after taking every drop of his release. He quietly enjoyed the kisses up his chest, and he managed a smile when she reached down and ran her hand on him once. "Yes... I want more. This situation is very... nice." He let out a low sigh when she lowered herself down onto him, and he reached up, placing his hands on her sides. "You feel so good."

She made a long pleasured sound when he returned to what he was doing, causing more vibrations to run through him as she kept her actions going on him. She shifted her hips a little to the movement of his fingers, groaning as she came to a sudden and powerful climax, her body shuddering.

He heard her sound and words, and he started to move faster, putting more power into each thrust. Her insides squeezed hard down onto him, and he let out a low moan when he released her nipple, his body shuddering. He then leaned down and took her other one into his mouth, one hand coming up to massage her other breast, continuing his hard thrusts.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Naruto growled alittle to himself as she stoped sucking on him it was torture. He smirked and said stopping what he was doing: don’t forget two can play that game.” He the groaned as she once again engulf him god she was sucking him deep it was getting hard to resist the urge to cum. He pushed his tongue deeper into her folds wiggling it around pushing two finger into her moving them fast wanting to get her off before she got him off

Yugito eventually felt the pain fade and gasped as Gaara began to thrust. She moaned lightly as she looked at gaara who had taken control. Each thrust she could feel himself connecting more with her she she arched and gave a loud moan as gaara took hold of her nipple into his mouth she said “mmm gaara more don’t stop.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Maji smirked and just suddenly stopped, shuddering but not giving in as he continued to work on her. she rested his elbows on his legs and just smirked, twirling a bit of hair around one finger. "I can if I choose, you know." She snickered, then returned to what she had been doing, bringing him in even deeper into her mouth.

His body shuddered sharply when he felt her hold onto him tightly. He stopped, going to ask her if he had hurt her, but when her body relaxed around him, he knew that it was okay. Once he felt her body was ready, he started to move slow and deep, lightly licking her skin before pulling one of her nipples into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:22 pm

NAruto felt pride in her comments. He stopped briefly to take a breath and growan as she resumed her sucking. He briefly looked down watching her. she looked so beautiful. He had half wondered why they hadn’t done this sooner. But focused as he returned his gaze to the dripping wet folds before him. He nmoaned and said “mmmmm….god….your so good at that don’t stop.” he reached up and pushed a finger into her while leaning up to take the sweet nub in his mouth while he moved his finger slowly at first inside her to steadily getting faster.

Yugito blushed as he pulled her close and they kiss. Oh how much she enjoyed gaaras tongue wrestling with hers. Gaara was unaware he was feeling true love for the first time fully. Yugito heart was beating so much she thought it jump out her chest. She felt garaa move her and panted as they broke the kiss. She looked up at gaara who looked deep into her eyes feeling the connection they shared. She moaned and smiled as gaara leaned down to kiss her breast her nipples perked up as if begging to be sucked on. she them gave a gasp as gaara pushed his cock into her slowly. She was very tight and wet warm feeling amazing. Yugito gave a small yelp cling to garra as he broke her hymen and soo gaara felt himself fully inside yugito such a amazing feeling he would have to feel more
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Maji lowered her head a little and pulled her bright red hair over her right shoulder. "Mmhm... That is so... It feels so damn good...." She groaned before leaning down and taking him back into her mouth. Her hips shifted slightly, and she didn't even try and hide her moans, knowing they would vibrate though him and make him feel even better than just her mouth and tongue.

He saw the blush on her face, and he took in a deep breath as he tried not to just suddenly jump her, as he had the sudden urge just moments before. She looked so alluring, and he felt his heart go faster just looking at her. He placed his hand on her neck and pulled her close to him, kissing her slowly. He moved on the bed, shifting her onto her back, breaking the kiss for a moment to breath. He gazed directly into her eyes, and he leaned down to kiss her chest before he slowly pushed into her with a groan.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Sakura sucked him hard as he released milking every drop. She licked the length of his cock after swallowing. She said “mmm you taste so good..” she kissed her way up his chest and said “ I don’t think you learned your lesson yet. What do you think.” She stroke d his cock once again. she blushed as he comment how well she did. She said ‘ready for more cause I am.” She smirked as she stood and got above his cock and lowered herself onto him once again her tightness enveloped him perfectly and he couldn’t do much cause he was still tied up.

Naruto was moaning slightly as she had been sucking on him but was stopped because he moved her around. He smirked letting his tongue explore her sweet depths. As it did his cock throbbed as if begging for her to return to sucking on it. naruto reached up and teasingly traced her folds with his fingers as his tongue worked on her insides

Yugito blushed and said “really! you enjoyed it I know I did.” She blushed licking her lips. Yugito was quite cute. Her long hair had came out of the pny tail so her hair was fully out she crawled up and laid beside gaara her body ached for more but something told her gaara need to make the next move
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:30 pm

He heard his breathing hitch and then get quicker, and he had to make the ribbon pinch the skin around his wrists to keep from getting too excited, too fast. Shifting on the bed, he dug his heels in, and managed to last another good five minutes, before he let out a long groan of pleasure, releasing in her mouth, his body shuddering heavily. "Holy... shit. That was... amazing...."

She rolled her eyes when he winked at her, turning all her attention to giving him the pleasure he deserved with her mouth. She yelped when she felt herself being turned around, and she released him from her mouth, giving a loud moan with her head tosses back when he pushed his tongue into her core. "A-Ah..."

Shuddering, he closed his eyes for a moment, taking the time to catch his breath. He glanced down at her, and found himself surprised that she could take call of that without taking a breath before she had finished cleaning up. He blinked slowly, and just slightly, he smirked. "I can't lie. It was... amazing."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Sakura smirked and notice him squirming some. She stopped sucking and stroked him fast and said “well….well looks like someone’s getting a taste of their own medicine.” She looked very amuse. She began licking the tip of his cock sucking on it slightly loving the sounds he made and loving teasing him. She was so hot though. She was fingering her self some as she teased him. She eventually went back to sucking hin but this time determained to get her goal and taste his lovely goodness

Naruto listen and laughed saying “I suppose your right. We will have to find such a place cause i look forward to testing our limits.?” He winked charmingly at her. he was surprised to be pushed down but didn’t argue. He gave a low gasp as she blew on his cock and then gave a groan of pleasure feeling her mouth engulf him. Two could play this gam he pulled her on top of him and smirked seeing her dripping wet slit. It look so good. he leaned up and licked it. she tasted good. he then pushed his tongue inside her

Yugito had watched gaara closely. She wanted his approvel wanted to be his forever. She ust knew this was where she was meant to be. She kept her sucking up hungry for a taste of what was to come. Soon she got her wish hearing gaara groan of pleasure feeling him erk and push himself deeper in her mouth she fel his alty goodness fill her mouth. She was unaware of gaaras urges as she swallowed every drop of gaara. She wouldn’t allow any to go to waste. She was dripping wet once again she licked gaara clean and blushed as he seemed to get hard once again rather quickly. She looked at gaara and smiled. She said “did you like that….” she smiled and blushed as gaara was looking at her in strange but rather turn on manner it made her even hotter.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:32 pm

He knew within moments that he had made a bit of a mistake, but at the same time, it was kind of a turn on for him that she could be dominate when given the chance. He jerked slightly against the special ribbon, keeping tight control over the urge to shift his hips as she went so slow, and let out a pleasure sound when she reached up and also played with his boys.

She jerked slightly when his hand came higher up her thigh, allowing him to play with that hidden nub. "If we did that seriously, we'd have to be where there are no people and very little animals." She moved her hand a bit faster, and after a moment, she made a quick movement, so she had him laying flat on his back. Shifting down on the bed, she blew gentle air over the head of him before she slowly drew him into her mouth.

He saw the blush on her face, and was surprised by the sudden urge to just reach up and pull her into a hard kiss. He was going to answer her question, but all he could do was take a sharp intake of breath, his entire body trembling lightly to her actions. Time seemed to slow down for him, and soon he couldn't help it and his body gave one sharp jerk as he released, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 am

Sakura laughed and said “oh your at my mercy as long as I decide you are.” She smirked playfully as she stroked him as she talked. She blushed at his words and said “well im glad I have such a effect on you. I might use that to my advantage in the future.” She took him into her mouth sucking slowly to taunt him reaching up to uggle his balls alittle.

Naruto laughed and said “really what kinda stories…..i guess you have me at a disadvantage. I haven’t really heard any stories about you. Though I think I know how much energy you got.” He smirked moaning once again lightly as she continued her stroking he furthered trailing his hand up her thigh. His fingers finding her folds and smirked as he rubbed her clit. And said “we can also test how much energy we both got.”

Yugito panted as she was coming down from her orgasm. She looked at gaara who looked delighted by her orgasm and by what she was doing to him. She said “it was aamaing but I want more.” She blushed a bright red. She then said “what did you think.” She was curious as she went back to her sucking and licking she swirled her tongue around his cock stroking him as as she suck hungrly and fast wanting to taste him so badly
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:27 pm

He forced back a laugh when she got that look on her face and pushed him down onto the bed. "Not always... but right now, I would say I am." He looked up as she tied his hands, and he tested the knot slightly before turning his attention to her. The sensations of the kisses down his neck and over his chest a little funny, but then the sensation of her hand on his hardness made him give a sharp shudder. "Always... Just looking at you right now is enough to make me that way...." He took in a sharp intake of breath when she put her tongue on him, making an approving noise.

"That, I do not doubt. Not from the stories I have heard from the others...." She said in a light voice, her eyes narrowing slightly as a smirk came to her face when she heard that noise come from him, and she felt him getting harder underneath her hand. She shivered a little when he ran his ahnd up her thigh.

He didn't understand why his body felt so wound up, and somehow at the same time, as relaxed and pleasurable as possible. Whatever she was doing, it was pretty... good. His body gave a little jerk when she got faster with her actions. Right before she felt it herself, he knew she was getting close, and he felt her spasm around his fingers. He patiently moved until her body relaxed enough, and he slowly pulled them out of her. "Did... Did you like that?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Sakura was panting coming down from her high.she could feel him licking her clean she mmed she watched him as he untied her and handed her the ribbon. Her body still ached for more attention but it was her turn for a taste. She said “oh you are certainly at my mercy.” She smirked getting up and pushing him on the bed. She took his hand and tied hinm down firmly. She then began kissing along his neck lovingly down his chest before reaching down to stroke his cock. She said “oh my someone is already head of the game.” She smirked leaning down to run her tongue over the length of his cock

Naruto sighed he had hope she had saw the same images he did though the more he thought about the more the inmages seemed to fade. He shrugged. As he watched her sit up and stretch exposing her beautiful upper body. he licked his lips and laughed and said “oh I always have plenty of energy. He sat up and watched her and moaned slightly to her hand running over his member that grew more erect. He pulled her into his lap kissing her running his own hand up her thigh

Yugito would never natural act so sluty, this connectin wit gaara and the energy shared and felt from morig and naruto had sent her into a wild mood. She heard gaaras moan and it since shivers down her spine in a good way.. she was sent into overdrive sucking stroking seeing playing with his balls and cock. She had to stop though yelling out as gaaras finger hit the right spot sending her over the edge as she orgasmed for the first time
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:18 pm

He liked to hear the sound of her moans, and he could feel her body getting even closer to its release. He worked her insides even harder, and he let out an enjoyed sound when he felt her release. He made sure he got every drop from her, like it was something life sustaining. Sitting back, he dragged his hand over his mouth, giving her a smirk. "How about we change this arrangement." Releasing the ribbon, he untied it then handed it to her. "At your mercy, I will be now."

After taking a minute, she shook her head, slowly sitting up on the bed, stretching her arms high above her head. "I have no idea what you are talking about." Looking out of the corner of her eyes, she saw his current state, and slowly a smirk came to her face. "Look at you... Got a lot of energy to burn, hm?" She said in a low voice, her hand running up her leg and then across his member.

He wondered where all of this was coming from. He had always got the impression that Yugito really didn't like to express herself much. There was a strange noise, then all of a sudden, his face got really red when he realized that the noise had come from himself.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Sakura gasped and moaned loudly god how good he was making her squirm and moan for him. He knew ust how to make he moan louder. She could feel herself getign closer to her orgasm. She said “oh god…..kankuro” her body ached for him. She arched trying to push herself closer to his tongue how this was torture she could feel her juices flowing form her. her nipples acked for attention she threw her head back and yelled out as she was brought over the edge. She gripped the ribbon as her body shook all over.

Naruto held her to him also feeling their connect strengthening.he couldn’t hel but feel so relaxed and calmed around her. he smiled to himself feeling her bury her face hiding her blush. He found it extrememly cute. H reached down and said “you know you are very cute when you blush. He smiled and kissed her. he blushed also. He ran his hands along her body soothingly. Just being near her made his cock began to get erect again. he looked into her eyes and said “I know it’s a strange question but as we you know did you see the nine tails and the dragon.” He felt kinda stupid in asking and hope it didn’t ruin the moment

Yugito gasped and stopped sucking a moment to moan loudly and said “oh god right there gaara don’t stop……oh god so good.” it was strange she felt so horny and aroused she was unaware she was feeling her own urges and gaaras to from being connected to him. She hungrly went back to sucking on gaara on a mission to get to the uiceness that laid in waiting. She began playing with gaaras balls in hopes to stimulate him more as she could feel a preasure building towards a peak she wouldn’t be able to hold long
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 pm

He chuckled under his breath, concentrating on hitting just the right places inside of her with his tongue. He had to taste her fresh juices, finding the taste to be rather sweet and he could admit it was just about as good as the best dessert he had ever had, which was something Maji had made years ago.

Maji's body shuddered hard, and she slowly let go of him, relaxing back into the bed as she felt herself being drawn closer to him when he laid by her. She tucked her head down, allowing her to hide her face and the bright ass blush that had popped onto it when he said such words. "Mmm-hm...." Was all she managed to get out.

He was slightly mesmerized by the feel and wetness of her center, and so he did not really pay attention to where she was moving to. He suddenly stopped when he felt her mouth on him, and he looked down at her, wondering what that strange, weird feeling slowly climbing up his spine.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Sakura cursed to herself about the damn ribbon. She said “oh your going to so get some pay back.” She laughed then gasped she could feel his tongure probing her insides she was getting wetter by the second. She moaned and said “is this all you got.” She smirked teasingly and jokingly

Naruto was panting as he continued to fill maji with his hot white cream. He reached up and ran his hand over majis cheek. He was so much in love with her he knew he stop at nothing to protect her even sacrifice himself if need be. Hearing those words from maji filled him with joy. He laid with her holding her close. He wondered if maji saw the same thing he did about the nine tails and the dragon. Some how he had a feeling there love making wasn’t over but they would need a rest. He said “you were amazing.” He blushed

Yugito gave a loud moan as gaaras fingers found a very sensitive spot. She said “ do you like it though? “ she blushed as she leaned down moving around some and taking gaaras cock in her mouth. She wanted that feeling of strangeness be a good thing. She didn’t want to disappoint gaara
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:22 pm

"I found this ribbon just the other day... I had one of our elders take a look at it, and strands of chakra infused silk twist throughout it, making it damn near indestructible... I was just going to keep it because of its rarity, but I wanted to tie you, and knew it would be the only thing strong enough to contain you...." He muttered before he returned to what he was doing, letting his tongue slide into her depths.

Maji let her body go into complete overdrive, and she felt his release of energy just as he let go and filled her with his white cream, her own release coming within seconds. As she panted, her mind coming down from its high, she closed her eyes for a moment. "A-Ah... I love you... too..."

His eyebrows came together, wondering why she would be holding back those noises she had been making earlier. He liked the sound of those noises. He closed his eyes for a moment, glancing down at her hand moving on him, then back up at her. "The feel. It is strange."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Sakura knew she could break the binds with her immense strength unless the ribbon was made of something special. She said struggling a tade bit “ust remember this gift will get payback.” She smirked then gasped as she felt his finger trace her folds then his tongue. Oh how it was torture not to be able to touch him. She found herself trying to wiggle closer to him

Naruto moaned and gasped to her licking his neck. Feeling her nails racking his back made his shudder in pleasure. He groan as he could feel the pressure building inside him he could feel it boiling almost ready to erupt. His thrust grew deeper and harder going to her core. He continued to play with her nipples nibbling them messaging her breast he then began kissing up her chest along her neck nibbling hard on her neck before moving to her lip he looking into her eyes he could feel himself so close. He said “maji…I love you.” He kissed her before thrusting one last hard time breaking the kiss as a burst of energy erupted from naruto as he released his climax into maji the burst of energy destroying the room around them. As naruto came he had a brief flash of the dragon and nine tail in the middle laid a egg.

It took all yugito had to not moan to gaaras fingers. She asked “what is strange gaara?” her stroking of his cock continued as she wondered what her gaara was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next