Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-06-20

Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open)   Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:01 am

Linkle took a deep breath as she felt the wind rush past her. But something was off, Like she couldn’t feel any earth under her. Opening her eyes and Shrieking, “In the middle of the air Really!” She closed her eyes and hit something really hard and finally hit the ground. “ She got up quickly and looked at her surroundings. Seeing the moboblin knocked out behind her. “Oh well that’s odd.” taking grasp at her surroundings she saw the young man. Walking around and froze seeing his sword. “Oh Hi! Y-you don’t mind I dropped in did you?” She laughed a little and leaned to her side, “Nice sword you have there.”
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster
Eliment King of Lightning

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open)   Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Vincent sighed as he crossed hyrule field on the way back to Castle town, "not a lot of materials today. I know master will be disappointed... yet again." His long black hair covered his left eye. His eyes were a lite green and was almost dressed like a blacksmith. The chain mail and the gauntlets did give off a warrior vibe. He pulled his small cart down the road and saw a moboblin from a distance. Keeping a hand on his sword as he had to move pass it to get to town.

Of course the moboblin noticed him and started running towards Vincent dragging it's club. It took a swing as soon as it got close.

Taking action as he donged the strike and took a swing reviling his curved sword as it seemed give off a blue glow as it strikes the moboblin sending it back a few feet. "You better try better than that."
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-06-20

PostSubject: Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open)   Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:07 am

Grand Castle Town, Hyrule.  A lively place full of merchants and many, many, people running about.  It was just another beautiful day in a kingdom of peace. Linkle awoke a bit later than normal. She smiled getting dressed and looked around for her green cloak. “Now where did i put it.” She sighed and found it under her bed. “Ahh there you are.” She smiled and hit it a little to get the dust off. Putting it on and looked into the mirror with a smile. “Ahh, Guess it will be a while until i can get another good night sleep in a bed.” She looked at her bags and her odd roll out bed with a sigh.

As she left the inn the keeper smiled, “Have fun little lady. And Please come back and stay another night with us again!” The old man waved as a few others felt a little sorry for Linkle.

She pulled out her small pull wagon  and loaded her stuff into it. “Ahh, what would i do with out you.” She smiled and began pulling it to the entrance of the town. a few knights role by quickly and almost hit her cart, “Sorry!” she said feeling a bit in the way, but kind of wondered why they were in such a rush. Moving to the side of the wide road she took out her crossbows from her wagon and holster them. “ Better safe then sorry.” She continued to the main gate and passed through.

Then she saw it. The mountains far off in the distance were being destroyed. Huge masses of earth being suck up into the sky. Looking up in fear seeing a huge portal just feeding on everything. Closing her eyes just for a second and opened them to a sudden blackness.

“Child. Do not fear. You are saved.” A booming voice spoke. It was hard to tell if it was male or female. “I am The Fallen. The lost One.” The voice called out again.

Linkle couldn’t even see her hand in front of her face, “Where am I. Did you Save me? And why did you save me?”

The Voice spoke again not even changing it’s tone. “The Void between times and worlds. Yes, and I need you to go to the other worlds. The Hero has fallen in your world, I ask of you to Save others so they won’t fall into the void as well.”

Linkle  was a bit surprised. She was needed to save not just one world, but many worlds. Worlds in the past, the future, and parrel to her world.  But something was off, “The Fallen... Lost one.. The Void...” She thought for a moment then a wave of gloom fell upon her. “Y-your Tarula ... T-the Goddess of Death.” She looked up to see eyes of azure open to look upon her.  She could see barely what the goddess looked like. A form of a tall woman in a black and golden  robe. her face was very pretty for a goddess of death. “I guess I don’t have a choice.” Linkle gave a smiled and bowed to Tarula, “I humble accept to serve you.”

The goddess smiled and touched her left hand with one of her fingers, “My Child, I have given you a curse. You are a Deathless. You will feel pain, but you will not die.” Sueing the same finger she presented Linkle with a Tome, “This Item is the Tome of Times. It is a guide and your way back to me. Use it well, My Child.” Tarula closed her eyes as everything became dark, then a rift in time open sending Linkle to the Era of Twilight.

(( Okay, So first off NO ONE CAN BE LINK. This is more of Helping from the shadows to make it easier for the Hero of that Era to succeed. Please make an OC. Goron, Zora, Hylian, any race or even a new race. We will start when we get a few people. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open)   Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure in Hyrule's Timelines (open)
Page 1 of 1