Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 4:37 am

The dragoon glanced up at the eye slots for Pat's helmet and gave a soft chuckle to her compliment, "Thank you. There was a lot of time and effort put into making sure this was the best that there could be for hunting dragons. It's nice to hear a little recognition from time to time." He answered back before dropping off the key to the room he stayed in for the last several days at the counter where the innkeeper was standing with a few more golden coins added on for the hospitality. The welcome daylight and warmth above. Leon turned his head to see Naxion when he heard that familiar voice.

Arles sighed following close behind Arora as she handed over the two other bags of supplies, "Don't worry. You'll get used to it at some point." He spoke up giving a non committal shrug while making sure he wasn't too far away from Nax and Arora, "The Land of the Fairies you say? Sounds like an interesting stroll over the road. Maybe for a couple days. If everyone can keep up." He reached up with a brief stretching of his shoulders like he was expecting to get something to pull on his arms at any moment, "Anyway. Show on the road and riches to come." He pointed where he figured North was before taking several quick steps forward.

Leon shrugged looking to Pat before looping the bag of holding onto his belt and starting on his own way forward, "When we encounter a dragon, try to avoid direct conflict if you can. If you're not properly equipped for dealing with them specifically they can and will take a chunk out of you. Or in the latest conditions, kidnapped and taken to the king for what punishments he intends." He spoke up keeping his stride steady, "And the spoils will be spread equally despite effort taken."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 3:50 am

She turned to her comrade and node to his words. “Yes I agree, again thank you for the meal and keeping this secret between us safe.” She walked away from the male and open the door from the room. As she stepped out of the room and into the hallway, she got a good look at his golden armor. “Hmm, I really like the details of your armor.” She complemented the male dragon.

She clear her throat and walked down stairs into the first floor of the inn. The female dark elf heard the sound of heavy armor hitting agents one another. This gave her an idea that he was right behind her. Finally out from the inn, welcomed with the heat of the day light. Her elf ears picked up a familiar voice. It got louder and louder, until finally she got to see her bug friend, naxion.

“Oh! New comrades it seems I have found our missing party members.” He ran over to them and gave the two a loving bow. “We’ve been waiting for you, everything is ready to hit the road.” As he said this pat remain still and added. “We’re heading north correct?”

“Yes pat, we need to stop them before they head west to the land of the fairies.” The male insect spoke having a hint of worry. Arora followed the male bug and now the team is back together again.

“Finally, also,” she tossed a golden bag of holden to both pat and Leon. “Healing scrolls and potions are in each one, and I don’t need to explain what this item does.” She bluntly added turning away and heading to the exit of the square.

Naxion followed her and sadly so did pat. As the group walked close to one another.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 3:14 am

Leon fiddled under his armor while watching as Pat tried to slip her helm back on her head with some evident difficulty with her hair through a small hole in the back. His head perked up with the simple request which he came up from behind the dark elf, "Of course." He answered trying not to accidentally pinch and pull Pat's hair between the armor plates in his gloves, "Kind of funny." He started slipping the long threads of hair through the hole to the best of his ability, "I had thought this was a decorative feature of your armor before you took your helmet off." He spoke up with a smile behind the snarling face attached to his helm. While trying his best not to hurt Pat or tangle her hair by mistake he did catch a few whiffs of her hair with that sweet smell filling his senses. It was almost difficult for him to finally pull himself away from the surprisingly soft hair and way rewarded with Pat's male voice coming up from under the helmet, "It was nothing." He answered back now taking to the door trying not to think of who was really under the helmet, "We should probably be on our way. The others have no doubt finished stocking for the long march."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 3:37 pm

“It doesn’t matter as of now anyway.” She grabbed her helmet and carefully put it on her head. The reason why she was being careful is because at the back of her helmet is a small hole. That small hole is for her hair to slid out of to have more room for her head. She seem to be having difficulty doing this. SOS he removed her helmet once again and turned to look at Leon. “Hey mind doing me a favor, since we are already short on time mind helping me with this helmet?” She pointed at the small hole in the back and said. “My real hair goes through here, if you can help me take all my long hair through this hole I would really appreciate that.” She added handing him the helmet, then she picked up all her hair strands into one, twirling the hair to keep the strands from coming loose. She placed the end of her hair through the small hole, but the real issue now was putting the helmet on and pulling the hair out at the same time. “Just pull my hair and try to pull it out of the hole.” With this said she quickly placed the helmet on her head feeling her hair being pulled out. “Thanks.” Her long black hair felt soft, and smelled like fresh fruit. It was odd seeing that this female warrior hasn’t had a good proper bath in a long time. “Thanks again Leon.” She added now covering her voice with that of a male.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Leon had to try and break the tension at the phrase 'sex slave' with a clearing of his throat and a few Pat's at the golden colored steel covering his chest, "I meant more to keep you being a woman under wraps, I'm not entirely sure she can tell every small aspect and would rather not escalate things if necessary." He spoke up with a small, nervous, laugh hoping for some sort of change of topic. Then the change of topic didn't seem all that much better, "Ugly isn't the right word here." He muttered under the helmet, "Ugly is by far the furthest thing I would really think of right about now." He continued trying not to face Pat in the possibility she could find a way to read him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 3:08 am

She sit back and watched him assemble his suit of armor. She watched him and as she waited she added. “I get that a lot, people nowadays don’t take female elves seriously, they only see them as sex slaves and magic users.” She paused and looked to the side as what Arora said about the possibilitie of her being the last dark elf in this continent. ‘That bitch... but she might be true to her words.. but she doesn’t have to be a large botch about it..’ her fist tighten and hearing the sounds of metal clanging to metal snapped her out from her own thoughts.

“Oh, yes please.. I know Arora knows of this, but she can just shut the fuck up.” She added pushing her self up grabbing the helmet on the bed. Before she placed it on she turned to Leon and blushed very cutely. “To be honest I also wear this helmet because I’m not the cutest dark elf.. I’m actually ugly for my race.” She added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 2:47 am

Leon did eventually get to eating trying not to look back up at Pat and get that dumbstruck feeling again. When finally asked what he meant, he had a small chunk of bread hanging out his lips which he tried to deal with as quickly as possible so he wouldn't end up talking with his mouth full. The anxious feeling in his gut however didn't seem to feel any better when Pat inched up closer just showing him outright who she was under the armor, "Oh. Well. I just wasnt expecting you to be a woman is all. You dont carry yourself like others I've known." He explained in as few words as possible even if he seemed to ramble.

In that last statement he broke himself out of the seemingly enchanting look she gave him and took to the armor that he assembled on himself piece by piece until he was fully engulfed in the glare his helmet seemed to cast, "I'm assuming you want your true nature under wraps." Leon spoke up after the long relative silence only filled by the sounds of armor plates clattering against each other.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 2:33 am

Pat was to focus on her meal, taking large bits and chewing her food with pleasure. It’s been far to long since pat has eaten meat or a meal of some kind. In moments she finished her sandwich leaving only the paper it came with. She licked her fingers and pulled out a towel and cleaned the grease from her fingers. She let out a heavy burp and gently pat her chest. “Mm, haven’t had such a good meal in ages.” She paused for a moment and slowly turned to her friend and stared at him.

“Leon? You okay there?” Her true voice sounded like honey, melting the heart of any man that heard such a voice like hers. She recall hearing his words while she enjoying her meal and her dark elf ears twitched. “What do you mean by that?” She moved closer to the male now giving him a better view of her face. “You should get ready because are friends are waiting for us, yes?” She added giving him a heart warming smile.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 2:14 am

Leon took a seat next to Pat when he was sure the lamp wouldn't put itself out and slowly unwrapped his meal trying not to stare up at her while she finally had the thought to remove the helmet that was possibly adding onto the heat along with the dark armor. When he finally did look up at his companion he almost seemed to freeze up seeing the dark elf goddess he was suddenly in the room with, "Oh." He spoke up just holding his meal on his lap, "I feel a little dense now for not thinking about it that hard now." He added in taking in the sight of the beauty entombed in the heavy plate steel. His foot anxiously scraped at the floor while trying to give Pat a little more room.

(All good)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 12:28 am

There was no need for him to add light into the room as she took a seat on the bed side. With the sandwich at her lap she thought on what was the best way on eating this with out removing her helmet but she didn’t care. She moved each hand to one side of the helmet and removed it completely. And placing it at her side. In shook the black hair at the back of the helmet is her real hair, her facial features looked much more of a female then a male. Dispute being a dark elf kin that is hard to differentiate between a male or a female. Pat looked more of a female then a male. Her eyes being a soft purple, her lips a rose color. Her long black hair covered a lot of her face but what he can see looked like a dark skin goddess. He grabbed the sandwich and took a bit out from it enjoying her meal. “Mmm, this is good.” She whispered as she continued to take a few more bits.

(( well get back to the other group after we are done with these two. So once they get out of the room we can go back with the other group.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 11:36 pm

Arles let out another irritated groan before charging off to hopefully get a more productive and less headache inducing day with the much less human looking companion, "Fine, fine. Just try to drop the attitude once in a while. The high and mighty act gets pretty damn grating after a few minutes of it." He spoke up coming up to Naxion and taking the quick trip for last lasting food stuffs, "That was the plan Nax." He confirmed tucking his hands in his pockets only to get annoyed when Arora spoke up again, "Duly noted." He kept his concentration to the food enduring he grabbed enough for several days without any rest stops, "Dont worry Nax. You'll get used to feather girl over there. It only grates on your nerves for the first week or so."

Leon took to the dark room with a grace that showed how many times he had to navigate without light, "It would be rather rude and unhygienic of me if I left the place a mess." He answered back snapping his fingers with a tiny flame that lit a series of candles just so they wouldn't be sitting in the dark, "No sense in letting our food get cold. Please, make yourself at home." Now that the room was lit, the much more impressive armor was laid out in an organized fashion that made it look like it was a meditating knight even down to the empty hole covered by the golden helmet with a lion's snarling face seemingly glaring them both down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 10:20 am

Arora just continued to walk completely ignoring what he was telling her. But once his hand rested on her shoulder she went to a halt and turned to the male human. “This is a waste of time and you know this. Each time that is wasted here is less time we will spend over there. So don’t charm me with those sweet words because it’s not going to work with my race.” The second she said this her white wings flutter for a second as she turned around and walked off. However she didn’t walk to far as she walked to a near by bench and rested her back at the back part of the seat. “I’ll wait right here after your done with whatever your doing.” She added with a bit of sass in her voice.

Naxion watched this go down while he was enjoying his meal. He walked over to the human male and tapped his shoulder with his free hand. “Let’s packup on dry food and other equipment for cooking on the road?” He added pointing to a stand where they sell such things. But before they could go the angel warned them. “Oh yes, don’t put food in the golden bag of holden. Just trust me, don’t.” She added and with that said the mantis and the human went to the stand to gather some items.

Pat continued to walk forward as she didn’t seem to hear the component he gave the heavy knight. But that didn’t matter as she was hungry and the smell of food in her hand only got her more hungry. As they walked inside the building and up the stairs pat didn’t seem to have any issues as she walked up the stairs normlay. Making it to the second floor there was two hallways. She waited for the male to come up to see which hallway his room would be in. As soon as he came up she continued to follow him until he made it to his bedroom door. With a turn of a key the door open. The dark elf calmly walked inside the room and saw that there wasn’t any windows which made this room very dark. “Mmm, so you slept here? And it looks nice and tidy.” She added
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Arles huffed at the mention of waiting for Pat and Leon being 'pathetic' really now. I'm fairly sure that the dragon slayer has more right to say that about us considering how long I'm sure he's had to wait for the rest of us. Even if he was allowed to pull us out after we just got there." He countered back poking at Arora's arm before glancing back and giving a small wave to Naxion when he went to get his food, "Right, right. Would hate to be considered pathetic if everyone had to wait on us." He added on ensuring that Arora got the point.

When Naxion came back from his brief visit to the butcher, Arles waved for the mantis to join their little entourage. That was right before seeing each individual section of Naxion's mandibles chewing and pulling at the raw meat he was sure would be dripping red if it was any fresher, "Anyway. Potions, scrolls and whatever else was in that last store. Probably should stock up on dry meat, breas and maybe a couple things to cook with while on the road. If this trip is as much trouble as I hope it is, probably not going to see too many more stores on the way up to slay the dragon king."

Leon couldn't help but chuckle at the minor twitches and small hints at Pat's hunger, "If we dont come across too much to sell on our way to another town, I could give you a little bit to help keep you going. I'm not too attached to money, just ensuring that my craft continues." He spoke up with that friendly smile while Pat charged ahead to where he had been resting for the last several days, "Indeed it is. You certainly know this city more than I do." He answered back before walking inside with a friendly wave to the innkeeper, something the innkeeper took as some kind of ritual since it happened every time he walked by, "I hope you don't mind some stairs. I've ways preferred elevated positions when I sleep. Most of the time it's in a tree." He added in before seeming to hop up the stairway like he was weightless.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 10:20 am

Arora wings twitched from the twos words. “Oh, we have to wait for the two.. how pathetic.” She calmly said walking alittle quickly to the markets square. “Also get what you need before we leave.” The mantis remain silent as he just followed the two across the street once more.

As they walked in the large crowd thin road of people buying food, and other items. The mantis left the group to buy some food that wasn’t cooked.

“Hello sir do you wish for me to cook this meal for ya that’ll be ex-“ the mantis raised his lower left hand to stop him from speaking. “I’ll just buy it raw.” The man raised an eye brow but he didn’t think much of it as this man is a bug race. “Okay, that will be 6 silver.” The meat wasn’t think nor was it impressive. It was a thin slab of meat that was great for cooking on the road or just over a fire is there wasn’t enough time for a full meal. But the male wrapped it in a brown bag and gave it over to naxion after he paid. The male bug quickly walked over to his party unwrapping the bag and started to eat the meat next to them. His many mouth parts moving as he crew on his snack. Since the angel is blind she didn’t know what he was doing or eating so she just continued to move forward ironing her other team mates.

After a long wait pat finally got her hands on some food, the sandwich was carefully wrapped and it was as long as her for arm. The heavy knight just wanted to remove her helmet and eat it right here and now. But she refrain her self from doing so. “Couldn’t help my self, also since we got our hands on the food let’s hockey head to the inn, I have a feeling our team mates might be waiting for us.” She added in a calm male like voice. She waited for him to pay the cook and that was when pat started to walk away from the shop, she didn’t have to turn around to see if Leon was behind her. She knew a few inns in this place and the closest she knows in the inn two blocks away from the square. The wind once more picked up as her long black hair at the back of her helmet blew up and down from the wind. She continued to walk with Leon behind her, and then she stopped and pointed at the inn. “This is the inn your staying at correct?” She question.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 2:36 am

Arles shrugged his shoulders while he and Naxion walked out of the metal working shop with a small stretch of his shoulders, "Unless you can think of anything better to do right now, I'm not about to object to getting this job started after waiting days on end." He answered taking the short stroll up to the shop Arora had last walked into and just about ready to stroll inside when an overwhelming feeling of dread seemed to make him freeze, "I'll. Um. Wait for her out here." He spoke up trying not to break the more confident exterior with his arms crossed over his chest and a toe tapping on the cobblestone street.

Arles waited somewhat impatiently until finally watching the angel walk out, "Oh good. I was wondering when you were getting out of there." He spoke up before the bag was just about shoved into his arms, "Gee. Thanks for the vote of confidence." He muttered out bouncing the bag by the strings holding it closed. He glanced up seeing the blush just about glowing on her face after Naxion spoke in a polite manner, either she had a near fetishistic effect to gentlemanly behavior or she really liked bugs, "Yeah. Let's get some grub and hit the road...after we get Pat and Leon."

Leon watched Pat's reaction to everything happening rather than what was happening himself when it seemed like Pat was getting overly excited over the thought of eating a wrapped up steak sandwich. Maybe he had been too comfortable with his occupation keeping him adapted to the lack of food and coming back with large sums of sellable items that would place him in a very well off state. His train of thought was pulled right off the tracks when Pat asked him what he wanted and he cleared his throat, "I'll take what you were wanting." He spoke up digging into one of his pockets for his bag of coins to pay the man preparing their food. The wait for their food didn't seem too long after setting several golden coins in the man's hand with everything wrapped up and ready to take to the inn close by, "I'm guessing that you've been hungry for a while. You just seemed to stare at the meat for a moment there."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 5:27 am

Once the top hat was gently placed on his head both his large front claws clapped together in excitement. Clack, clack, clack, clack. “Thank you!” He said with such joy to the black smith. He gave a finale bow as he gathered a few other things that he needed and head out but before he did he turned to the Arles and shrugged. “I know, it doesn’t hurt but give a gift to a new and long term friend.” He said in a very touching way. “Now let’s wait look for Arora and rejoin the group?” He open the floor with his lower arms and waved good bye to the shop keeper once and then leavening. Of course as a gentleman he left the door open for Arles to walk out and then he closed the door.

“I saw her in the magic shop, so let’s just stand out side and wait.. unless you wish to go inside and look for her yourself?” He asked while they walk across the plaza to the large-dark blue, three store building.

Meanwhile Arora places a heavy amount of items onto the counter that everyone in viewing eyes couldn’t believe that’s possible. Arora being an angel she has a large Fortune up her sleaze from many well known Catholic Churches. On the counter are 4 small golden bags of Holden, 7 healing scrolls, 18 healing potions, 4 increases damage scrolls, two rings of efficiency, one necklace of the undead, 12 small bags of magic dust, and 4 gate scrolls. One scroll alone is a large price of 20 gold so buying this many at once was just insane. The clerk looked at the desk with widen eyes from this display and before he could ask if she could afford this. Arora places on the table a large brown bag of gold coins, the bag it self was about the same size as her forearm. There was no words exchanged between the two as the angel just bought what she needed and left. But she didn’t leave the building right away, this was because to carry on these things around will be a hassle. This is why she bought four golden bags of holden. It’s a small hand back that can carry any item, except for food. A small price to pay but it is worth to carry a lot of things. The angel walked over to the lounge of the store and she separated each golden for each member, and placing a number of items per bag. Oddly enough there was only four as their group is five. This was because she didn’t need such things, she can heal her self and she already has her holy magic to increase her magic attack.

As she did this the rings and the necklace she kept for emergencies last thing she wanted was to get a new group. She moved her hand to her heart as it bet slightly, the thought of losing arles hurt her. She didn’t show it but deep down she cared for her human friend, even to the point of having true feelings for him. Her white wings flap to that thought and she quickly finished packing all the items into each bag and was off. She walked out of the shop and to her surprise she felt the familiar aura of her comrade. “Hello, also here, you two will need this, I will not be there all the time to save you from death so in these golden bags of holden are items that can help you. Just in case your to moronic to know what’s inside I wrote a small list of items that’s inside each bags.” She placed a small hand side paper onto his hand and slowly walked down the steps to give the other to the male bug.

“Thank you my lady.” He added in such a generous manner that alone got the angel to blush once again, but she quickly looked away and started to walk. “Find some food for us to hit the road.” She added.

Pat elf ears picked up the sound of grilled meat and then the smell hit her noise only making her want to eat more. As she speed walk over to where the shop is, she listen to his different suggestions on where they can go to sit. “It doesn’t hurt to go to the inn, because then we can eat there and you get dressed and soon after meet up with the others. It will save time and energy this way.” She said this and finally the shop was now in her view, she turned over to Leon and then back at the shop. “Oh look at all this yummy meat! I really want the large stake sandwich!” She added then she turned to Leon. “And you?” She asked as the large male at the front was doing some very impressive skills, like flipping the stake and cutting it into small bite size pieces as he placed them into two spaces of bread in a very fast manner. He didn’t see it but her mouth was drooling and she just has the largest smile that’s across her lips. Waiting for Leon to buy the sandwich for her which she still felt bad for but couldn’t do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 3:38 am

The dwarf chuckled at Naxion's knowledge of blade work and smithing, "True. Steel is a better material for basic swords and knives, but iron runs much better as a catalyst for enchantments. Those jewels aren't just for decoration, they each have an elemental attribute. It's a bit of a specialty of mine." He spoke up before being handed the bag of gold coins on the condition of the metal top hat that looked like it was meant to be a joke of some kind. He laughed at the idea though still jumped up on the counter top to reach the armor hat, "For that much coin, you can have what you like." He answered before gingerly setting the hat on Naxion's head, "If you ever decide you need more, feel free to drop on by."

Arles arched an eye brow when Naxion simply handed him the expensive knife which he cautiously took and looped it over on his belt, "I could have bought that myself." He informed the insectoid though not in a way to be ungrateful, "Next shop we go to, I owe you. I can't just let it be known that I let other people pay for my things." He continued on now tucking his hands into his pockets.

Leon couldn't help but to chuckle with the way that Pat seemed to not know the few good places in the town for a hearty meal, "Yes. Right around the corner is where the shop keep grills everything together. Lamb, chicken, beef, anything that can be cut, grilled and thrown between a couple pieces of bread." He waved Pat over to where the sound of sizzling meat and the accompanying smell started flooding the space around them. Leon's more cheerful attitude shifted to one small bit confused when Pat asked about finding a private place, "I suppose that won't be a problem. The food might be cold by the time we get a chance to take a seat." He added in scratching at his chin, "If you don't find it too presumptuous, I will need to put on my armor before we can go on our mission. And my armor is in the room at the inn, it is private enough."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 12:58 am

Naxtion removed his sight from the different armor sheets and turned to the dwarf with his now cleaned and nicely fixed blade. “Of course, teaching other back smiths how to craft perfect swords and weapons is child’s play.” He added with a bow to not make him self seem like this prideful person. However, he walked over to the desk and took a better look at the blade. He didn’t have to touch it to know what metal this dwarf used and what technique he used to craft such a weapon. He eyed the dagger for a moment, and then he stood up and crossed his lower arms.

“I see you used iron, not bad, but if I wanted a dagger that can last me a long time. I would prefer steal, it doesn’t rust and the blade doesn’t warn down after a few uses.” He paused and saw the small hand craved detail into the blade handle and so forth. “Very artistic..” he turned his head to Arles and gave him a word of advice. “It doesn’t matter how fancy the knife is, it depends on the user. And it depends on what it’s made of and how useful it will be. Also I can see why it’s very costly, iron is a very harm metal to deal with, and it’s even harder to find now a days with out getting killed in the depths of the caves.” The male bug moved his free hand to one of his punches and pulled out a small brown bag. Then with his other hand he grabbed a hand full of gold goons and place them onto the counter. It was far coins then 15, in total it was about 25 or more. “This is for the blade and my other items that I wish to buy.” He added and then he looked at the top shelf and raised his left tibial spine and pointed. “I also want that top hat! I don’t care if it’s made out of metal I want it!” He added as he lost his top hat in battle he would do at nothing to get another one.

He turned to look over to Arles and because he’s a bug it’s hard to know what he is really feeling or what expression he’s showing. But from his kind aura and his kindness to pay for the blade for his team mate, it shows that this male is far from evil. “Oh by the way.” He grabbed the blade and handed it over to him. “It’s yours” He added.

“Why should I be prideful for someone being kind enough to pay somthing for me? I understand if you want me to pay you back. Because if you wish I will when I get the chance.” She added still following him to the market. “Also since we are a team it’s only right to help one another when it comes to such a thing right?” Pat is a kind knight to a lot of people, but a scary and interesting warrior to her enemy. Every man that she hated and or tried to hurt others has been found at the tip of her blade. She isn’t as prideful as many say, her looks may imply that she is a prideful type ‘male’ but in truth she’s a warrior that wishes to help others.

Once at the stands that sells fresh cooked meat and chicken as well as other meats and snacks. Under her armor the dark elf licked her lips at the sight of all this food. Then she recall him saying something about a sandwich place. “Oh, is that the place you were talking about?” She asked pointing over to a booth that was selling wrapped up cooked meat sandwiches. The look of those sandwiches got put to walk alittle faster. “After we get our food.. is it okay if we eat somewhere more.. private?” She asked as she knows she will have to remove her helmet to eat her meal.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 pm

The dwarf returned to mulling over the metal, the edge and the intricacies within each of the blades that were set in from of him, "Aye. Quite the skill you've got. Perhaps when you aren't out adventuring with nit wits like that one over there." He started off pointing the tip of the katana over to Arles, "You can come give old Shamus a visit and tell me all about these crafting techniques."

Arles scowled before walking up when Naxion took to his own little browsing about the armor fragments, "I suppose it would be wrong to pass up an opportunity like this. Not every day you see a fancy blade like this." He spoke up in a more sarcastic fashion before gripping the knife hilt and trying a few times to yank it out of the wood after the dwarf slammed it, "So how much?" He asked the dwarf. While trying to finally break the knife loose from the wood.

The dwarf in turn yanked the steel blade clean out of the wood in a single rug before putting it back in the equally decorative sheath, "Fifteen gold coins. Don't want to pay, don't take the blade." He spoke up with a dropped jaw from the scout who obviously wasn't thinking it would cost nearly as much.

Leon chuckled softly at the thought of Pat not being a picky eater, rare trait he found among the higher tiers, "Man after my own heart." He spoke in an almost jovial tone when he glanced back to his new comrade. With the news of Pay having used most of her coins in her travel he scratched at the back of his head, "Well. If you aren't too prideful about it, I can help you with any necessities you might need. I sort of sold some of the dragon scales and fangs so I'm not exactly in dire straits at the moment." He offered hoping that Pat wasn't one of those prideful people that wouldn't take help from anyone.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:36 am

The mantis node to the worlds of the shop keeper and respond in a kind gentle manner. “Thank you kindly sir, I’m glad you enjoy my swords, I made them my self.” He moved his left claw like hand to his chest feeling proud for someone saying something nice about his weapons. But his antenna moved to the side of the noise, naxtion didn’t say a word nor did he move his head to see what was going on. Because he can already see what’s truly going by because of his wide viewing rang. After the male black smith spoke the words about the very impressive looking dagger the insect chuckled from that response. He turned his head away to look at the other set of armor pieces he has for sale that he might need. Leaving the shop keeper and the rang scout alone just for a moment.

Meanwhile pat followed the male and gave him a single node. “Hmm, Very well, and I’m not very picky, whatever I can get in my stomach is fine by me.” She added as the sun light from the day didn’t bother her, yes it made being inside her suit of armor a living hell but she’s been through far worse. Her elf ears picked up a few sounds of shop keepers and a few other people trying to sell their goods. But she was only focused on getting something in her belly. Right behind her friend she added. “I only do have silver coins because I wasted a lot of gold coins getting here.. eh..” she said in a sad tone. Because in truth she was actually close to broke.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 am

Arles stepped in the shop right by Naxion while he took to the dwarven shop keep dead ahead. After a minute he started wandering the perimeter of the shop just finding the little things scattered about fairly mundane. Granted this was just a blacksmith supply store and likely a minor blacksmithing business along side, it wasn't all that much of a stretch to think the room itself would be ordinary.

As Arles took to his wandering, the shop keep seemed to keep both of his eyes on the higher ranked adventurers that made their way in. Still more or less silent he took to making mental notes about each thing that the insectoid wanted right up until he saw the two swords set on the desk, "Interesting. You don't see too many swords like these out in these parts. Must've traveled a long way." He muttered before glancing at Arles. Before the scoutvcpuld say anything, the dwarf reached under and slammed a jeweled knife in the wood that almost crackled with electricity, "I'm sure that will suffice for him. Should be flashy enough for a blow hard." Arles looked incredulous at the dwarf in response and his face started to grow red from that sentence.

Leon gave one more nod understanding the situation Pat was in and took a couple steps out, "Just ensuring the party will last. I've head of a few adventurers out there that wore oversized armor and collapsed when they had to do any serious movements." The sunlight almost blinded Leon as he first walked outside, the lighting inside acclimating him to the dimmer light for the most part, "Food. Food." He tapped a finger to his chin as he thought, "If you aren't too picky. There is a pleasant enough little sand which show towards town square. And dont worry about paying for my meals. I hunt dragons for a living. I have plenty of funds for such a thing." He spoke up trying to be sure she wouldn't be spending money like that, "Always travel with a small pouch of gold coins."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 8:27 am

Naxion moves his head to the side where Arles arm rested on, and his antenna just twitched again. “Hmm, Very well then, the metal shop isn’t to far, let’s go shall we?” Naxion is a very kind individual as he would wait for other people to pass by them before he and his new team mate left the adventure guild. Forging down the steps and now in the market square, naxion looked to his left and saw what he was looking for. “Come this way please.” He added making him way down the street to a metal shop. But as the mantis looked straight ahead he saw from his view, Arora making her way to the right to a store that sells scrolls and magic like items. ‘Hmm, she may be a very rude female, but I do have to agree with her race of being a powerfully strong and smart angel.’ He thought about for a moment as the two walked to the shop. As a mantis he has a 180 degree view of the environment around him. Which means he can see what’s behind him too with out even looking. This is why he was great when it came to close combat.

Once they made it into the stop, the decor alone is nothing out of the norm. For a metal shop, there was swords, blades, and very different types of armor on display. At the desk is a male dwarf with a bread so think you don’t even know if he’s smiling. The mantis looked around to see what he needed and then his large eyes turned to his. “Greetings sir, I’ve came here for a few things. For starters.” He pulled out two of his swords from his belt. “ I need these cleaned up and ready to go, also I’m going to need some leather straps, some cloths, rope, bars of iron, flat please. And let’s see what else.” He scratches the bottom of his mandibles to think alittle more on what else he needed. “What about you arles’s?” He asked.

(( mind playing the shop keeper.

Pat felt embarrassed and walked away, but she picked up on his words. “ eh, that’s why I hide my name.. also I walked many days with no rest in this armor, so walking many days once again will be no problem.” She paused and continued to walk to the door that was now cleared of people. “Let’s go to the market place, I’m actually kinda hungry. And may be we might be able to find the other members of our party.” She added having a softness to her fake male voice. Her heavy foot steps echo in the now quite adventure guild. Leaving the building and down a few row of steps the heavy knight looked around and headed to the smell of food. Which was luckily for her in the plaza. “I have some silver coins on me, so I can get you something too, you have somthing in mind to eat?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:19 am

Arles chuckled to the affirmation, or at least what he thought was affirmation, of his claims by their most recent addition to the party then patted Naxion firmly on the shoulder, "Oh. I believe we are going to get along just fine." The scout glanced back to Arora with a brief shake of his head, "Body shield? Really?" He called to the angel as she walked away and out. There was a major scowl with that thought before taking a couple steps forward himself, "Welp. I'm pretty much set aside from dome extra snacks for the road if you dont mind me tagging along." He spoke up to Naxion and wrapped a friendly arm over the insectoid's shoulder.

Leon didn't expect the name, which he had to admit was fairly unimaginative, to get recorded as their guild name and was about to stop the clerk from making it official only for her to make it all exactly that in the span of a minute, "Thank you miss." He replied mostly in a formality since she was already out of the situation and just left Pat and Leon with their thoughts. Of course the first thing to happen was Pat pleading with him to not make fun of the name, "I dont see why I would. It's an elvish name, and every race has their own way of naming their children." He assured her with a smile, "But yes, probably best to go search for everyone before we all get too out of sight for our march. I hope that armor isn't going to be too tiring to haul around for miles at a time."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:02 am

Naxion mandibles moved making a some odd clacking sounds before he spoke. “Oh, nice to meet you too young one, if you do say your the best then you much be. A human must be 100 percent self-confident to say such words.” He node his head agreeing to his tone and turned to watch the other members of his party leave to the desk. As they did so Arora remain silent as she heard the man speak but was quickly rushed to go to pat at the desk.

As he left the three agreed to Arles idea of leaving to gather their things. “Let’s go, last thing I wish is to say here and have nothing done.” Arora bluntly added as she turned around and heading to the door. Of course it was abit of a wait because of the amount of adventures that was leaving. Naxion looked over to Arles and added. “I’ll be going to the metal shop, I’m going to need to bring metal with me as well as some other items to better fix your armor. You guys can go ahead in supplying your selfs for the journey.” The mantis walked over to the two and his antenna twitched. “ also are you two close friends? If I may ask?” The angel was the first to answer his question. “He’s my body shield, we are not friends.” She added starring at Arles. As she continued to walk forward. “Oof.” The male added as that sounded abit mean.

Pat watched Leon as he looked at the list of names, her heart skipped a beat when he saw her name. She turned to the side feeling embarrassed by it. But once pat heard a name she just wrote it down to get on the road. She grabbed the ink and quell and wrote down ‘Dov Kriid’ under guild name. After that the clerk looked at the paper and node. “Your congratulations, your group will forever be known as ‘Dov Kriid’ aka the dragon slayers. I wish you all best wishes and the best of luck, and recall to being back evidence of your dragon slaying, so a dragon tooth or a scale should be fine, be safe brave adventures.” She stood out from her chair and bowed as she walked away to submit this paper to the office in the back. Pat let out a heavy sigh and turned away back to the group that seem to have left already. “Please don’t laugh or make fun on my birth name.. I can’t do anything about it..” she added sounding very embarrassed about it. “Also.. lets just catch up with the others.. they might be in the market place. Finding a angel or a bug in a place of humans shouldn’t be to hard.” She added
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 am

Arles rubbed at the back of his head after the hearty smack that Leon left behind with a brief check on his hand to make sure the impact didn't crack open his skull or something along those lines. When he heard Nax ask his name, his stature immediately shot up with a cocky grin pulling at the corners of his lips, "Glad you asked. I'm the perfect scout for our merry band. My name is Arles, the pleasure is all mine." He announced with a theatrical bow then looked back up to their insectoid companion, "So long as I'm showing the way, there is no doubt that we will make it through."

Leon, starting to leave the guild office for both the chance to properly prepare everything for their long march, rolled his eyes at Arles's braggart antics the moment that someone asked who he was, "You'll probably have to get used to that. I know I sure will." Leon added in prepared to have his brief talk with Arora. That was until Pat called him back about a name for their little party, "Hold on. I'll be right over." He called back, pushing past the crowds of fairly upset adventurers that missed out on the chance of a lifetime and the chance to collect enough gold to never worry about money or fame again. Once back at the desk and giving the clerk a friendly smile, he glanced down at the names written down mostly out of curiosity, "I can't say I've ever thought of a team name. I typically work alone." He scratched his chin while trying to think of a proper name, "Perhaps, Dov Kriid. It's a more archaic way of saying 'dragon slayers'" He paused realizing that it wasn't likely the most imaginative response, but it was better than nothing. There was a name Cierina Patiala on the list for their group. It seemed like an unusual name for a warrior like his new team mate, but elves had different naming conventions than humans so who knew.

Arles smirked glancing back at Leon and Pat doing their paper work which he cleared his throat, "Well, since our fearless leaders are doing their thing over there. How about we get a head start on our shopping? I have potions and the like, but I'm sure the more magic inclined of us would like a way to recover magic faster. And our blacksmith will need some supplies to make sure our things stay up to par." He spoke up pointing outside and leading the way out of the guild office while Pat and Leon dealt with the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next