Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:00 am

The young female goat turned her head away from her master ignoreing his words. His tighten grip on her hip only pulled her closer and forced her to walk with him even if she didn’t wanted to in the first place. Her golden eyes slowly moved back to her master expression and saw nothing but a cruel smile placed on his lips, this worried her followed with the strong aura Uma can feel. “ I don’t care as you do to my body, but I have a few questions fo-“ a soft hiccup left her mouth as the spell hit her body making it harder to move. “ e.. eh?!” She paused and used her other free hand to grip into his shirt to keep her self from falling. Her body felt heavier ,and trying to brake this spell with another didn’t seem to work when a did it.

Silence is a spell that works differently on the type of enemy. On angles it slows them down only for a brief window of time, demons however lose there stance and they are blocked from magic only for a short window of time. Unless a stronger magic user uses ‘silent whisper’ which keeps the enemy powerless, depending on the amount of power the magic user has or changes his mind in the last second and removes the spell. But other then these two very strong spells that has the power to keep the enemy hopeless for a short window of time.

Uma followed her masters foot steps to his home, nothing changed when she left. The thick smell of old clothing stink the air like before as well as the smell of rusted armor. Uma watched the only light that entered the darkness of his home. The more he got inside the door came to a large slam then uma slowly forced her body up only to find a strong hand pin her down to the old ripped up sofa in the living room. “ l-let me go! We still need to speak about the strong aura! Tell me who you are? “ she demanded.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Rolland groaned at the mention that he got sick in the rapid teleportation, "Yeah, yeah. You don't have to remind me all the time." He muttered tapping at his armor with the hand not occupied with making sure that Uma was under control while everything spurred on around them. Even with the lower level and additional time dealt with in the teleportation Rolland's stomach began to tie itself into knots, maybe not as intensely as the instant teleport that he was sure the others were used to but it did start working his stomach.

Rolland closed his eyes and counted each second while they were in the process in an effort to at least try to ignore his stomach rebelling against the very act his allies brought him through. The sunlight and sounds around him told him that it was safe to open his eyes once more. It was a welcome sight even if he started to bend when the spell completed, "Yeah, I'll be good." He took in a couple deep breaths to hopefully calm his stomach and not rebel against what little he had eaten that day, "I swear that this is some kind of handicap." He let out one last breath as the nausea finally subsided.

Rolland then turned his attention to Uma, right before she started to mouth off to his comrades. He was about to swing and slam Uma to the ground, right until Freddy pull Lucy away, "Uma, we are going to have some very strong words once we've arrived at my dwelling." The tone of his voice combined with the dark shadow that covered his body made him seem like he was restraining a murderous rage. He yanked on her arm, the rage showing itself more with his ever tightening grip on her wrist, "I'll see everyone once this little ordeal is finished." He spoke now muttering a spell he had used before, but this time there was much more power relegated into his magic, "Silence." He casted sending a near paralyzing wave of energy that jammed up her ability for magic.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 10:30 am

Uma looked into his eyes , before looking down and walking with her master to the group. She didn’t say a word, nor did she argue about things like this. Her long black dress just covering her goat hind legs but not her huffs. Left hand being held by her master while the other held a brown beg of items that she found interesting. Walking to the edge of the town, where there was nothing but endless amounts of grass hills . Before them were the men speaking with one another about there life, home, and some other tasks they have to do after this. Freddy turned to see Rolland and his demoness approach over to the group and with that Freddy looked over to smith and smith noded.

“ well since Rolland gets sick after useing a large teleportation spell how about I go easy, I’ll use a teleportation spell that takes longer to use but it won’t get you sick after this. “ smith smiled and soon after smith placed a hand onto the ground and a large blue ring with a big star in the middle of the ring began to glow a soft blue. “ magic teleportation,basic.” And the ring slowly moved up and down every one in the circle a few times before the spell worked. There was only blackness , and the temperature shifted from warm to freezing. It lasted for another 10 long minutes until the sounds of birds rang through they’re ears and then the blackness shifted to light and the cold temperature depleted to the warm temperature.

Smith hated useing basic spells as thoughs spells take a long time to case. As every one sigh from the darkness Uma just shrugged it off “ most borring 10 minutes of my life.” She added and of course this upset smith but he ignored it and turned his attention to Rolland.” So feel better? Spells like this shouldn’t have gotten you sick since it’s a small teleportation spell.” He addresses and soon after this Freddy walked pasted both of them.” Hey guys we have to go see the king.. but before that Rolland put your demoness a way, we don’t want her acting up with the queen again..” he added as Protectors of the Kings side they were the men in heavy armor that stood by his side when uma almost got Rolland killed for rash behavior. Uma just shrugged ,” not my fault she’s a bitch.” She added then lucys walked over to her.” You have no right-“ “ silence human or I’ll make you..” she growled then Freddy pulled on Lucy’s yellow cap as before. “ let’s go see you at the castle later at night.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 6:38 am

Rolland sighed in relief once the others left him and Uma be,"I was hoping that wouldn't need to do anything unreasonable to keep you with me, perhaps I do need some actual measures of containment to keep you from running away again." He spoke before he noticed the sudden tone to her questioning and her rising voice.

"Just keep it down." He started as her voice grew to the point people were looking at them, "It's a little on the complicated side. Once we're back in my dwelling I can go over it without everyone staring at us like we're mad." He gave away. It was then he saw her gaze actually soften to him, it was somewhat off putting how quickly her attitude seemed to switch, "We are going to need to check back in with the others before we simply go back." He spoke taking a hold of her hand, this time with a softer hold while he guided her back to the group for them to leave.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Uma knee what he was getting at , and by the word play he was doing only got uma to roll her eyes. “ wow.” She whispered Freddy sigh softly and raised his hand up. “ men let’s leave these two be, we’ll be in the field if you need us, we’re out in a few .” He added before pulling Lucy’s soft yellow cap away from the couple. Now they’re gone uma turned her eyes to her master. “ pfft, nice cover, scared they might find out that you can’t even keep a demon like me contained ?” She chuckled only for a second before her soft yellow eyes changed color to a deeper tainted gold. “ demonic .. magic ? What?” She paused and felt his aura.” It is, how can a human such as your self handle this amount of demon magic ? I understand one magic items and or having the strong will to handle one demonic spell but.. your aura ...”

She didn’t know what to say his aura can easily mistake him as a demon but his blood in human by all means. Then she question, “ half demon? Did you kill a demon and harness it’s blood? Did you made a deal with the devil and won ? How can a human like your self have such power ?!” She yelled and her yelling only got people to stare at them oddly as they walk by. Uma day this and whispered.” This is insane! I can not believe this- and I don’t want to go bac-“ she stopped and thought for a moment. She ran away to be free and get her own life together but so far not one human would help her or even let her do the things to keep her self maintained... she then recall that not all humans or not all humans are forgiving. Uma sigh and looked st her master with - for the first time sweet eyes. “ just take me home.” She whispered, one day, my powers will return and I will kill all life. She promised from deep with in her own soul.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:55 pm

With the sky still encompassed by the thick layer of clouds, the trip back only seemed to offer an unusual feeling. Like something bad was about to happen soon and it was going to involve him in some manner or other. Though whatever that was, it wasn't on the route back to the village.

Rolland stretched his shoulders once Freddy was in view, with a measure on convenience the other members of his small troupe already wandering around for supplies, "Sad thing then. I hope there would be at least something to repair my things at the very least." He spoke making his way inside the town and hoping to find his demoness before the others found out that Uma fled.

Of course that was when he felt that familiar magic. He then spotted exactly what was about to happen, "Uma!" He shouted in an effort to try and bring some heat away from her, "What are you doing here? I told you to wait until my mission was completed." He sparked up with a convincing angry tone to his voice. With hope he wouldn't have to spell it out that he was trying something so that there wouldn't be a full scale confrontation.

He marched up and forcefully took her hand, "I understand that my abode not the most exciting place, but I said I'd be back." There was still a heavy shadow that was present over his body, the devilish aura from his multiple demon spells casted at once.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Smith waved his hand back and forth at the other man before him. “ it’s fine, just do what you must do. Freddy and I have things to discuss.” After those brief words the mang Knight , smith walked pasted Rolland as they made they’re way back to the small town.

The sky still filled with darkness, but yet there was so rain. While Freddy and the other men of the guild began to gather they’re equipment to hit the road. Freddy stroke his beard for a moment as his keep his gaze at the dark sky. “ hmm” he wondered so far they have killed the enemy they looked for but yet the spell has not warn off? Did the king casted this spell? He wondered just for a moment more then he stopped. His gaze slowly moved away from the dark sky and back at his trusty battle axe. “ Freddy?” One of his team mates called pointing out from the far and could see his strongest magic welder and Rolland . The man didn’t seem surprised and or displeased with a slight node Freddy turned around from they’re view and picked up his battle axe with ease. “ let’s go, the other guys are out in the village seeing what’s good for sale. Seeing this village is .. well .. not the best don’t be surprise all these items is nothing but junk. “ Freddy addressed this to one of his other teammates.

Uma was long gone before any of the events taken place, once again not her prablme . Uma left to the end of the town , she was hopping to find her self someone willing to help her and or give her a room or to rent a room in the mean time. But so far no one wishes to help a demoness out no matter how much she was willing give for just one night. So far uma walked into a inn for a room and no matter what she would pay, they will refuse to aide her in any way. This upset the young demoness seeing that no one in this village is willing to help a demon and or any none human.

Walking out from the inn, the building covered in old bricks with vines finding some way to go through the openings of the bricks to the inside. These inn didn’t look promising from the inside and out, the only people she saw from just being in there were just men high off of some drug and or half passed out from alcohol. Sadly this was the towns best inn, which got the female goat to roll her eyes in displeasure. The group of well trained warriors made there way to the end of the town to use a strong teleportation to send them back home. In this group one of the men turned his head and stop to a hult seeing this demoness And this was no other then Lucy. He was always found of demons and other beings so seeing her kind was a shoot in the dark but then he began to think. Lucky ran over to Freddy and pulled on his caller then pointed at the female demoness .” Is that the demon Rolland’s ?” He asked then Freddy raised and eye brow and looked over.

Uma was already walking away with a angry expression on her face, no one could see this but it was clearly officially she was angry. Going the opposite direction Freddy placed a stunned spell onto the demoness stopping her in her place. “ what the?!” She yelled and seconds later she broke his spell with her own. “ greater evil.” And soon the spell canceled , with her backed faceing then she slowly turned her head over at the man that placed the spell onto her body. “ how dear you! I am a demoness! I can easily-“ “ hey guys sorry it took a while.” Smith addressed and then turned over to a angry goat. Uma looked at them oddly and desited to just leave them be until she heard a voice she recognize. Which frozen her in her own tracks
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 6:22 am

Rolland took in one last breath before bringing himself back to his feet, "That will be much appreciated." He spoke now having his breathing back to normal. His head turned to the crater left behind in the wall where his last spell was cast and the very small image on the town they had left. Hopefully his goal was still in that town.

Rolland snapped his attention back to Smith when he offered a healing pot, "Save that for the others. I just got knocked around a bit, nothing too much to fret about." He spoke wiping the blade of his sword with his glove and sliding it back into his sheath, "Safe to assume the rest of our comrades held their own?" He asked taking Smith's lead and being thankful that teleportation wasn't necessary, "There is one thing I need to check on before we go back to the kingdom. Shouldn't take too long once we're back in town."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:57 pm

The battle between the arch angles and this one single human was one of the most legendary battles he has ever seen. Not one human has he known can handle four demonic spells all at once with out having they’re own minds being turned or watching a human die from exhaustion. Smith amanged to kill one of the angles off but the other he grabbed a hold on its wings and used the body to block one of the strong spells that his comrade used. And in a moment or two the angle wings twitched before turning into dust. Inhale in a deep study breath from his noise after the finale spell hit the last arch angle. The man stood up from his knees and open his mouth to question the man before him, then closed his mouth smacking his lips together. “ tch”

Picking up both his sword smith put them both away and walked over to Rolland.” Let’s go, and I’ll remain silent .. “ he was in awe after what just happened. ‘ how did he do that? Does he have demonic items on him? Is he half demon? ... there is a large chance of him being a half demon. ‘ smith stroke his breed puzzling the thought before looking over at the stair case and shook his head to worry about it later. The warrior ran down the hall of stairs and out the door to see the sky has changed color, from a soft gray to pitch darkness. “What the ? “ smith placed his hand over his eyes and casted another spell. “ eyes of the messager” And soon after this spell was place he can now see in the village, from only one person view. That will be Freddy , as smith sees Freddy was busy battling off one last angle as it seems these angles have tried to destroy this village and so on.

As Freddy blocked and used full force to fight this angle the rest of the group took the powerful angle down before placeing a strong dark arts spell to kill it. As Freddy did this , a calm deep voice rang through smiths mind. “ we are done here, we need a few healing pots for a few of the guys here, if you don’t mind that is.. found any thing good and or useful?” Smith shook his head back and forth. But after a second Smith was so used to doing that around Freddy so he spoke. “ no, just some angles nothing else.. all the rooms seems to be empty looks like the king must have ran off with his men a long time ago to his other safe place deeper in the kingdom so we can’t do anything.” He added Freddy let out a deep sigh and after a long brief pause the learner spoke again.” Come back if you may. We need our healer , over and out” after that the message was cut off and smith slowly removed his hand from his eyes and walked pasted Rolland. “ let’s go are mission is done, the dark clouds might be a small simple spell called “change weather.” To cause fear and panic to the enemy so don’t worry about that.” Walking the same way they came from smith pulled out his bag and began to count and check if all his posions were still good. “ hey need a heal pot? Or your okay for now ? “ He asked his comrades walking up the endless hills like before. “ so once at the town just speak with Freddy and after that you can do as you wish before we go back to the kingdom. “ smith added
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:28 pm

As soon as he heard the words echo in the hall, he stopped in his tracks with a burst of flame launching him backwards. Where he stood a second prior landed another of the angelic beasts, another burst of flame launched him back to about where he had started the mad charge at the creature before him. Even with the sudden appearance and disappearance of the arch angels he knew it would be one hell of a fight if he continued along as he currently did.

As he guarded himself against the impending onslaught from the remainder of the forces in front of him, he heard Smith's voice casting the demonic spell that helped reduce his targets nearly in half. With the additional forces along with Smith's request to end this battle quickly, Rolland lost the maddened look in his eyes, "No argument here. Just promise you won't be telling anyone about what I'm going to do right now."

A massive pulse of magical energy pushed the angels back as Rolland spoke his words, "Demon Cast: Maximize Magic. Hellfire." Immediately Rolland's body was enveloped in a massive surge of black flames. His armor, hair and eyes all turned black as the black flames decorated the room, "Demon Cast: Maximize Magic: Infernal Dimension Slash." His slash seemed to cut not only the angels in front of him but the world in half for a split second, Smith was well below the intended slash and would only feel heat above him. The summoned angels shattered to pieces leaving the primary angel in front of him, now severely wounded. It was then that Rolland crouched down for the final blow, "Demon Cast: Maximize Magic: Sleeping Dragon." A massive magic circle appeared before the knight before his sword pierced through the center. From that pierce came a massive pillar of raw magic enhanced by the black flames that shot at the primary arch angel and in the process blasted a massive hole through the castle wall. The blast of magic soared not only through the arch angel, but above the town that they had left hours prior.

As soon as the threat was ashes, the black flames vanished. Rolland's body now appeared its normal state; white hair, yellow eyes and his armor taking on its natural colors. In the exertion of the sudden demonic spells, Rolland dropped to one knee and took several deep breaths to recover from the magic he expelled, "It would mean a lot if you refrain from telling anyone about that." He spoke lifting a finger to stop the knight he was with from speaking about what just happened.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 12:31 am

An arch angel is known for they're complete lass of remorse towards any other creature other than them selfs. These angles were made by the pure angle breeds to combat in war, and or to do the dirty work . These angles only have the mentality to use all their holy powers on the enemy with out any strategy, since these angles do have strong magic powers a large percentage of the time these angles would normally spams there powers. That is the only week point arch angles really have remove the powers then they're just going to hit and punch until they kill their target.

The spell silence that was placed onto the angle , didn’t seem to bother the angle but rather made it more aggressive and from there the only two wings it possesses expanded, a soft white light leaked through the many feathers in its wings. Soon enough the angle jilted up and casted another spell but this one was dire. “ multiple sun.” And in a half a second 13 of the same type of angle slowly appeared from the mid air each looking the same from the last. With out a second more then half of them teleported away from there spawn point and focus they’re target on the other warriors in the town.

Leaving only 4 pulse the main arch angle Rolland would find him self in a pickle as dealing with one of these low tear angle is annoying but dealing with all 5 might kill any human. Just as Rolland was about to battle a loud deep voice rang through out the hall. “ demon cast:max magic, fallen angle!” The older man yelled and soon after this one of the arch angles began to weathered and soon turn to dust. The other 3 including the main arch angle didn’t seem to care what happen instead two of the angle rushed over to the man that casted such a powerful demon spell. As smith pulled out his sword he once more yelled.” We have to kill these guys fast! If not we will come back to a dead village! I used my most powerful spell I can’t make another one ! Go man! I got these two kill the main guy!” He yelled pulling out one main sword and his back up sword blocking and slashing through each of there magic attacks .

As smith tried to kill these two the main arch angle let out a heavy screeching yell and soon after this the angle bulted at Rolland and began to cast magic spells left to right. “ angle mist”, “gods hand”, holy smit”,” holy light” and much more. As the other arch angle whent forth and used it’s short sword to do some damage onto the warrior before him. “ try to kill this beast before we loose time !” He yelled slicking through one of the angles and still blocking and fighting the other.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 12:36 am

Once that floor had been cleared by both knight's, Rollsnd's attention was pulled toward where Smith had directed him. Without another word he rushed through the stairway and out eager to meet the opposition on the second floor. That expectation however seemed to fall flat when he crossed room to room to find absolutely nothing following the bloodbath he left behind.

Rollsnd's flame was the only thing that lit the way before him. The sound of armor clattering together broke him from the sudden silence as he rushed forward to the source of the noise and the potential fight it possibly announced. When his eyes finally found his target, there was a hint of excitement and fear as he faced down the monstrous for before him. That feeling compounded as he was thrown off his feet and skid along the stone floor.

Rolland was shaken by the immense power that had blown him off his feet. It had been a long time since he had this feeling, the feeling of facing down a true challenge before him. His eyes seemed to ignite just as his body did while he stared up at the creature, "I don't care about your kingdom, but I can tell I'm really going to enjoy facing you down."

Rolland's grin returned as he rushed forward. His first action was to drop to his knees and slide along the ground, his chain mail and plate absorbing most of the force as the beams flew over him at the last possible second. Once clear, he charged again. His magic hand clenching tight as he spoke his next spell, "Silence." In an effort to drop his opponent's magical control all while evading the beams that followed him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Smith roared through the first wave and made it to the doubt of the castle. While Rolland slaughtered one man after another. The air thick of the smell of fresh blood, the mood turned grim in the castle of the east. The men fought as much as they could but they’re power was weak against the two stronger magic users. Smith dodged Each knights attack but then he paused , is the left hand corner of the main entrance there is a upward stair case to the second floor. After seeing this smith yelled a worry tone.” Rolland ! Up stairs !” He yelled blocking the incoming swords with his magic. The heavy slashing of swords echo across the large ballroom.

Up however was nothing but endless of hallways , one leading to another. With no window to be showen the lighting was dim and hard to see. Each door slightly ajar with not one person in there. The air thick with no sound of any living life, that was until the sound of armor hitting armor got louder and louder from the end of the hall. Then a bright yellow light brighten the dark hall showin a finger that no human wishes to see. Weaker then angles these are arch angles , unlike angles they’re bodies have no skin or any sort of blood but rather they’re body is made of metal of the most strongest in the world. It stood there with its wings a golden shade of yellow having no sigh of eyes or mouth but it raised it weapon and in a slit second the angles used one spell and sent his attacker flying.

This was there trump card, the angle Guardian of the east raised its staff of holy power ready to kill and or to remove any other enemy. Watching his pray struggle to get up it spoke in a high pitch ch voice. “ you think you can come in and ruin this kingdom? With your sourly taste?! “ it yelled and soon after it yelled another spell.” Gods gift” and a strong light beam from the sky ripping through the roof and following the mans every move until it attack his pray.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Rolland shrugged his shoulders when Smith added on to his statement, "I've just never really seen the purpose of something more than I need. Perhaps when I start having my way more with that demoness." He spoke making sure not to let it go that he lost track of her, though if Uma remained where she was when he saw her he may just get her back, "May need to make room then. Until then, just the single small space is all I need." He added in not nearly as affected by the amount of walking they had done so far.

That was when they finally got close enough to see everything at the castle. Rolland started grinning like a mad man as his sword was drawn. The hand not carrying the sword ignited, "Just hold out so that I won't have to worry about you leaving a widow behind." He called back before rushing inside eager to feel the rush of combat again, this time with true combatants that opposed his king.

He progressed quickly, the smell of charring flesh and freshly spilled blood flooding behind him. Every arch of his blade decorated the halls in deep crimson and every bolt of flame ignited more. The more he fought the more he seemed to have lost his humanity. Like a man possessed, he tore down the halls reflexively slaying everything that he could.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Smith looked over at the young man and lessen closely to his answers the last one got him to awkwardly laugh to him self. As he replied as they made it to another hill out of many others to go before making it close to the castle of the east. “ I just don’t understand why? You are now wealthy enough to have a nice large house and so on.” He added taking in a deep heavy breath from the large amount of walking it took to get half way.

Smith is a middle age man, with two of his own kids and a wife.unlike Rolland he lives in a two store home on the outcasts of the main square unlike many others on his team. For many years he has practice the art of powerful spells, demonic spells and protection spells . It takes 20 years for another magic user to understand the basic spells to use in battle and or to save ones self. But smith learned early and learned beyond the simple spells but instead he teached him self the art of magic. Yes he wasn’t a master in such unlike the king himself. He was still better then most and would only use his magic to help others in need.

Meanwhile as the two men make they’re way towards the castle of thy enemy. The main guards of the east, started to set up there weapons and armor. This kingdom was known for many unholy things. Like man eating man, allowing demi humans to make love with humans. Letting elves have the same rights as humans. The holy kingdom hislike their rules, and since this kingdom has been wanting to battle and steal this half of the holy lands. This the king will not allow , he sees if one of the lands of the holy kingdom has been taken it is no longer holy But tainted.This is why the king sent out his best warriors rather then his own disposable army to remove these threats . Yes it’s more expensive but in the Kong’s mind, it was best to be safe then sorry.

After an hour the two men gather them selfs not at the ground but at the back of the castle. This was simple as this castle didn’t have any sort of walls, watch tawors , and it seems all the guards are at the front. This was very easy before any thing smith casted his smell as ordered. “Light magic, vine mass.” And from there the rose bushes on each side of the doors and around the castle as well as trees began to grow at a alarming rate. Covering the doors and winds with the thick vines. The loud sounds coming from the front of the castle seems to be men yelling in either pain and or what was going on. In a heart beat smith ran into the back doors of the castle and ran down the hall pulling out his small daggers slithering anyone that moved. “ kill any one that try’s to either run or try to fight!” He yelled rushing over further away from Rolland acting the other men
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Rolland chuckled under his breath at the mention of beginning the massacre of their enemy, "And I certainly look forward to the assault." He spoke resting his hand on the pommel of his sword eager to get the mission finished and attempt to bring his demoness back to him, probably add a few countermeasures so that she couldn't vanish from him again. Possibly a collar to keep her from using magic in a major way, that would be determined when everything was said and done.

Rolland easily took his stride over the distance thanks to the lack of heavy plating that he objected against using for himself, his current companion possibly having to struggle more with the additional weight he put on himself. His head swung back when Smith spoke about Uma, "She'll be settled in due time and there was a strong attempt to do so last night." He mentioned thinking it funny that the news that he had a demoness under him now, "I am aware that I could make a tidy profit for selling her. I just have no intention of doing so." There was a brief pause before he jabbed a finger out at Smith, "And I like my house thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 pm

(( to be honest I was planing on doing somthing with that but I’ve forgotten so meh.)

Freddy turned over to his comrades and key in on they’re different ideas, the one smith came up with was indeed a good plan but somthin was indeed missing. As the men began to leave the small village to travel out to the kingdom of the east Freddy added while following his friends. “ smith your strong spells should come in handy, so the second you two begin to massacre the guards in the castle please do use your block magic to seal all windows and or doors for no one to except. “ Freddy informed smith and with a hand wave smith whent off with sir inferno. The silhouette of the east castle could be easily seen from where they stood.

Smith placed a large brown sack onto his back and walked pasted Rolland. Anyone can tell the large difference between how heavily protected one looked compared to the other. Rolland didn’t wear the all heavy magic battle armor from head to toe like smith but instead his armor was built more on mobility then protection. Walking further away from the village smith turned his head to gaze apon Rolland . “ so what happen to dat demoness ? Planing on having offspring with her ?” He asked as so far only the king and the 5 main warriors knew of Rolland’s little prize. Smith thought about his question. Might as well stall time while we walk over to the kingdom. It didn’t seem like a far walk but in reality it was. The large amount of high and low hills makes it harder to get there before the sun gets down.

Sir smith asked another question trying to make walk up the other set of hills.” Soo, you do know you can become the most wealthy man in the kingdom other then the king him self if you sell this demoness, and finally live in a good looking house .” The man added.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:37 pm

(I just meant with the Uma leaving thing. Didn't know what your plan was on that. All cool though)

Rolland's attention brought to Freddy before he placed a hand on his fellow knight's shoulder, "Protections spells would not be necessary my friend. All I'll need is a quick bite to replace what the teleportation made me be rid of and I'll be in perfect health. I should have something tucked away in my satchel for such occasion." He spoke rummaging through the bag on his hip for the portion of bread stashed away.

Rolland kept his eyes focused on his group and focused on Lucy while taking bites from the segment of loaf he packaged for himself. After a swallow he took in a breath when he looked to Sir Smith, "I'm sure you know me. I'm fine with a plan so long as I get to fight. And the castle, it should be an easy fight with nowhere to escape once we start our assault." With another large bite, he continued past a cheek full of bread, "I'll be sure to try and hurry so we can rejoin the group.

His eye flicked over to where Uma was standing, part of him wanting to go to her and force her to return to him. The fact that he was to be ready for combat however over rode that need, "When shall we begin?" He asked eager to get his heart pumping and blood rushing.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:46 am

(( which part? Explain alittle more and maybe I’ll fix it up in the next post once more as sorry if I made it confusing .))

The five men in armed forces were the five strongest warriors asides Rolland himself. The five men names are: stniff mange, Alex Smith , rondel jr , Lucy James the 3rd , and lastly Freddy hazel. Each of these men has been through many or many battles and has won almost every war they have been forced to intake in by the king him self. As these strong warriors stood tall what stood out from the others was the different style each of they’re armor showed, even though the color is the same black and blue the style is what separated them from the others.

In the center of the town is where the men gathered there swords and places spells and protection spells onto they're armor and weapons before entering the battle zone, sadly Uma didn’t know that this village is at the edge of the holy kingdom once passed this point is no other then the land of the east aka the kingdom of the east. It didn’t look different there was no walls, more borders or any of the like. Uma back was turned when her master teleported into view. Her long demonic horns and his old robe blowing to the winds, as the demoness her self held onto it to keep it from flying off.

As the men got them selfs ready for day one of the war Freddy hazel walked over to Rolland . With his helmet off the man didn’t look bad for his age, a middle age man with not a single strand of hair on his head but his beard was so thick it was hard to see his own neck and his own lips when ever he spoke. There was nothing left of his left eye but a black hole where his eye used to be . It looks like he lost his eye in a war many years ago and over time it healed leaving behind a hole in his socket. “ so you ready for the battle Sir Rolland ? If not I can ask sir smith to place protection spells onto your weapons and armor from damage?” He asked with a kind but gentle voice.

Freddy walked over to his guild and spoke to them about the battle plan. As the full group began to think and or speak about different methods to ensure safety and a win in this battle. Freddy being the guild master he began to think . Then lucky raised his hand and spoke for Freddy. “ I say we go behind. Yes they’re main target is to destroy this town and from there to the next town until they reach our beloved kingdom. But I have a plane to stop them in their tracks . Lucky paused and pointed over to Rolland.” I say Rolland and sir smith should enter the castle and kill off any survivors while me and the remaining group stays here and defend .. I say it’s the best plan because we hit two birds in one stone.” Lucy spoke , lucky out of the full guild wore the most plan and weakest armor out of everyone here but his power and strong spells make up for it.

While every one thought about it Freddy looked over to Rolland and questioned.” You’ve been in more battles then we have you think this is the best idea ? “ He asked his team mate which in reality hade much more experience then any of the main five.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:11 am

(All cool. Just wasn't sure what you were planning on with that bit.)

Rolland took account of what was missing after Uma left him alone again. Just a few coins, a robe he didn't quite use much any more and what was salvageable from Uma's belongings before their little interaction just a short time ago. He let out a sigh accepting the likely fact that he would never see her again before shutting the door and putting himself back to a regret filled sleep, missing the feeling of having someone beside him.

It didn't surprise him that he would have gotten another summons so soon after his return the previous day. It was such a regular occurrence that he half wondered if there was anyone else that was half competent left in the kingdom's employment. He quickly dressed himself back into his armor before bringing himself back to the throne room for his assignment.

The mission he received sounded fairly routine at this point. He was needed to deal damage against another enemy force with little persuasion needed on his part, especially now that the demoness he hoped he could bring to as a lover left him after only a day, "I understand the stakes your highness. Your will be done." He spoke awaiting the nausea that came with teleportation. He half expected to be thrown right into the fray the instant his feet touched the ground in his destination.

Rolland felt his feet touch the ground right before the much heavier armored soldiers as soon as he finished teleporting. His stomach immediately started twisting itself in circles before dropping to his knees and vomiting up bile with no evidence he had eaten since the previous day. Once recovered he took a swig from a water skin and spit it to rid himself of the taste. His eyes then went over the troops before him and slowly they went behind to see Uma, "It's a small world." He muttered to himself, though his mission had to come before trying to bring her back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 pm

The last thing he heard was a spell he has heard before, which was her teleportation spell.” Greater teleportation.” And soon after this the female demoness vanish from where she once stood . There was no point in yelling her name as she was no longer there, his prize, his new found lover has vanished with outa trace. There was a reason why this demoness needed to leave as soon as possible and one reason was a rather simple one.

That was to start a new and simple life.

She wasn’t ready to be a mother yet, she wasn’t ready to be someone lover as of yet. Her goal was to explore this world and study the human race. To find out if other demones like her self have the same idea or has given up to be some humans sex toy.

I left the relm of fire to start a new life, and here I am being someone’s new sex doll. Am a great demoness and I will not let my self be taken in by such a down graded human Like him. Tho, he is rather impressive in strength and magic use. I’ll keep an open eye out for people like him.. now am hopping their isn’t any other angles in the places that hasn’t been explored. Lost in her own thoughts uma strong teleportation spell has teleported her to an open grass field . Sadly Uma didn’t put a true location onto her teleportation spell , all she informed it was to get as far away from the kingdom as possible, and now here she is. In a wast land of green grass not one tree can be seen in miles. The soft air slowly raise the large cloth that was wrapped around her naked form.

“ I need to find a place where I can find clothing.” She whispered saying another spell under her breath. “ fight.” And soon after her feet jolted off of the flat grass and into the dark sky above , stopping in mid air uma pointed forward and with out a any warning her body whent from 0 to 60 miles per hour. Only flying for a short amount of time she found her self a small village filled with humans, but Uma played smart as she didn’t land in the middle of town but at the outline of the town.

Uma let out a sigh of relief to know that this robe is long enough to cover her full body from neck to toe. Knowing this she walked through the small town to see what they have to offer. What she was looking for in particular was clothing any thing she can get her hand on, in one of her small bags uma have with her a few golden coins she has stood from her former master while she was packing up and leaving.

Sadly one of her most popular spells, “ human faces” no longer works, as those are one of the many spells that got discarded when she lost half of her main demonic powers . The spell “human faces” is a  disguise spell to turn your face and or form to look like a human. Once again it pains Uma to know that such a spell like this is useful in a place like this. But it doesn’t matter to her, because if any one wanted her to be they’re next slave they would have a hard time doing such a thing with her powers.

As the demoness looked around the clothing shop to see what clothing they were selling the sells man and a few others just looked at the demoness with both awe and in disgust. And she knew this, and didn’t seem to care. Buying a long black dress like her previous one but only this dress was much longer and didn’t have long sleeves. After giving the dress another look uma desired the dress and bought it off of the man. With out saying a word uma spoke with a soft whisper. “ teleportation “ And with that she was gone , and this spell wasn’t as strong like the one she has used before, this spell only takes her about a few feet away from her original spot. With the black dress in her arms she entered a small inn and rented a room only for the night, and with this she was now fully clothed and with a wide grin on her lips she was now ready to start a new life.

It was bright, and cloudy the sun was no were to be seen but it wasn’t dark enough to be considered night. The harsh cold wild would give a normal human some trable , and force the human to leave and come back with extra clothing but not uma. Her thick fur was enough to keep her warm and it was also a spell she placed onto her self to keep the cold from going through her fur. Ready to start the day she walked out of the inn and began to travel through the town. It wasn’t to early in the morning maybe around 11:00 at most. As the demoness began to explore her new environment somthing caught her eyes.

She turned to the side to see five men in heavy suited battle armor , this got her to raise an eye non existent eye brown at this since. The closer she walked the more she began to put things together. These men are from the kingdom she just except from , and they seem to be getting ready for war of some type. There she stood wanting to know information as to what war was this? And who are they fighting with?

The soft foot steps of a elder women pasted behind the young demoness , Uma ear twitched to the sounds of her foot steps and didn’t think much of it until the older women spoke. Her eyes still closed and her face heavy wrinkled from her old age being much shorter then uma the women spoke in a honey like voice. “ oh, thy be ready for another war, the timing as always.. it’s such a shame to see these young men give they’re life’s for somthing that will always happen..” she mumble. Uma turned her head and looked down at the elder women and asked. “ so mind me telling who is fighting who?” The older women slowly titled her head up at the demoness and sigh.” You demones will never understand stand but this war, is the holy kingdom and the kingdom of the east. These two kingdoms has been in war for a very long time. The holy kingdom is ruled by a king and his wife the holy angle.” Uma left eye twitched when the older women spoke about that angle she hated. But the older lady still continues “ And the kingdom of the east is the same except they weld angle like weapons that can kill any enemy with out any issue but the land of the east started the war... they want to have the great holy angle but the king will not let her go to such a kingdom to he declared war and that’s what’s going on.” Once she finished she walked away from the demon goat.

The demoness didn’t say any thing , as expected of the humans to fight over somthing you don’t own. Sighing heavily the demoness turned around and began to walk away . And desired to start her life here and maybe just maybe gain the power she once hade.

Early day in the holy kingdom the great king himself has called forth the greatest warrior in this land. ‘Sir inferno ‘ today the king didn’t seem to be wearing anything to special but sadly he was alone and his wife wasn’t with him either. It was just him and him alone. He called forth Rolland to do another tasks for him but this one was rather important to do. Holding his staff in his left and waving his right to cover his mouth he let out a heavy cough before his voice boomed around the empty throne room.” Sir Rolland , am sorry for calling you on short notice, but this is a rather important mission. The kingdom of the east is up to somthing once again, and I need you to go out there and find out what that is, I’ve already sent out 5 of my best tanks to be your body guards! This is important so you have no say in this! You may not fail me! Or else sir  inferno! “ he yelled waving his staff up and he said once again.” I will teleport you to their location, there is no time to lose!” He yelled.

((Sorry I hade fun with this soo it took a while have fun ))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Rolland chuckled under his breath seeing her somewhat flustered again by a few more words all while he set himself down to relax right beside his demoness, "Don't be like that. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself." He spoke to her before her body seemed to relax more than she seemed to have been just a few moments ago. There was a couple of soft touches on Uma's sides, "You alright?" He asked seeing her now motionless with only her soft breathing to let him know that she was awake, "Must have been a longer day than you thought."

He let her rest in the water for the time, his eyes making sure that she wouldn't fall into the water and drown by mistake, he finally picked Uma's sleeping form up. With effort to ensure that she wouldn't end up getting hurt, he ensured that she was dried off before resting her down into his bed. He tucked himself and Uma under the decorated sheet and after a moment to see if she was asleep still he curled himself up and rested himself into her warm fur. It wasn't that much longer before he started to drift to sleep himself.

Rolland groaned lightly when he felt himself moved when Uma crawled out of his bed to get herself dressed in what she could find among his things. He slowly shifted to see Uma setting herself up to leave. He pulled himself up right as Uma disappeared from sight. Still somewhat dazed on what had happened, he shook his head realizing what had happen, "Uma?" He asked half asleep and pulling himself up, "Where are you going?" His body started to shiver when the wind started to blow into the room and chill everything inside, "Uma?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 12:06 am

Uma let out a soft grawl from her throat when he through the same words she didn’t mean to call him back at her. The demoness stayed silent for awhile longer keeping her mouth closed and same with her eyes. After a moment or two her master spoke once more about making this a normale thing after they make love. Uma didn’t say anything and remain silent but then a heavy sigh left her lips and nodded.” Ya, sure whatever.” She whispered. Moving her head away from his letting the warm water sink into her fur. Demons do not require to sleep or eat, but again that didn’t mean they are unable to like an elder leich and any undead race. Uma mind and body felt numb, and what little light her gost eyes saw turned to darkness.

For the first time in many years, Uma has fallen into a deep slumber. Lost in her own world of Dreams. Nothing changed when the demoness whent into slumber other then her calm breathing. She looks like a normal goat resting. After about an hour in the hot water it was about time to get out. But no matter how much Rolland would do to wake up his lovly demoness she still remained in her deep slumber. So what he hade to do was remove her and dry her fur and place her back to bed for her to wake up sooner.

Hours pasted and the full moon raised high in the dark sky. Many small spicks of light only made the sky much more breathtaking to awe over. Uma felt heavy from her nape, slowly moving her body up she streached her arms over her head and under her two large horns. The demoness looked around the dim bed room , slowly moving her hand over to her forehead she tried to recall how she got into bed. Placeing both her hands to rest on her lap, Uma turned next to her to see her master was next to her frame, almost like he was cuddling her soft body. This got uma to blush and slowly moved his arms away from her frame.” Eww..” a light whisper blow past her lips.

Slowly moving her body away from the bed she began to look for somthing to wear. Any thing at this point, and soon enough uma found her self a long black cloth like rob deep with in one of his travel begs that was once again like how all his things was , just layed about. Puting the rob to cover her nakedness from the harsh cold weather. Then next uma gathered her bags that was next to the bed frame from his time with her. Dobble checking her items if every thing was present and once done uma didn’t wanted to do this , but had no choice. Putting all her bags around her hips under the rob for safety measures. “ time to get out of here..” in a soft whisper She casted a cover spell.” Shadow stealth “ and soon after that spell was casted the doors slowly open letting in a gust of cold air and like a shadow she walked past her masters bed room.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Rolland watched Uma as she finally brought herself in the bath across from him, the still very pleasant view of his demoness satisfying him even after he had his way with her. Once she was settled in, he rested his eyes while leaning his weight on the side. When he heard her thank him, he popped one of his eye lids open to make sure she knew he was paying attention, "Don't worry about it. Think of it as a reward." He mutter while looking over her body while she bathed with him.

Rolland slowly shifted himself along the side of the tub to inch himself closer to Uma now that they were both enjoying the heated water. When he heard her speak however he paused long enough for what she said to sink in before a small laugh threatened to come up from his throat, "Sure. I'll try and forget about it." There was a slight pause while he stopped his movements where he was right beside her, "Baby." He teased again as his eyes drifted down to the very familiar sight of his demoness's nudity. It took a lot of effort not to continue further again and try to touch her again, "But if you are enjoying the bath, maybe we can make it our little ritual each time we make love."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:12 pm

Uma being a goat she have any sort of way to express her facial expression, normally any women would raise an eye brow and wonder why her master was relaxeing in the bath water that was made only for her. But Uma didn’t complain and rather shrugged it off. Still naked from they’re shared body contact not to long ago the demones slowly entered her body into the nice warm water. Once entered her soft fur sticked up making Uma look thicker as in really it was just her fur. Inch by inch her full body entered the tub on the other side, away from her master. The bathing room didn’t have much but two large buckets , a small bucket and a few things randomly spread along the floor. What a mess. She thought .

Not careing Uma sigh softly and rested her head on the rim of the tub letting the warm water do all the work. The smoke in the bathroom didn’t bother her but instead made her feel more relaxed. “Mmm” she moaned not in a sexual matter but to show that she was enjoying her time. “ thank you.” She whispered as normaly back at her home making the water this hot was just impossible and would take hours so uma would always take cold baths and or quick showers.

With her eyes closed she felt movement getting closer to her , she didn’t move nor flinch already knowing who it was. “ mmmm? Not now.. am enjoying the water baby.” Her eyes slowly open as her face turn red , she was so calm and relaxed that her own words slipped up .” I .. Ignore what I said.” She pouted , the water wasn’t up to the brim but maybe 5 inches close to the brim so her own master can get a nice look at her nice size breast and as well as her harden nipples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next