Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:28 am

The mage now got a good grasp to this situation, but he remain silent. Hans knows his friend very well, to well and it hurts him to say this but his female pale has no choice but to bare him a child. His eyes turned to look at the gorgeous angel before looking away, scared that she might do something scary. Before the mage left he gave them both his finale bow before departing.” I will inform her right away, how soon do you-“ his question was cut off by the lady in the room. “ you got until tomorrow night “ behind his mask the man bit his lip hard in worry ,at times like these he must inform the leader of the group to discuss this issue. The mage remain silent and from there he got to his feet and wonder off, out the door leaving the two alone once more.

The angel remain still for a few seconds before walking past her master and into the closet getting her master his night gown. Walking back with the clothing in her hand, gently placing on his bed as like his clothing was very fragile glass. With a bow the female gave her master a sign that it was time for bed to rest his throat. Because tomorrow many things was going to be taken place.

An hour has pasted and Uma was getting dressed, the king ordered them to deal with the dark heavy clouds and maybe study as to where and what spell strong enough to block or counter a holy angel spell. Uma putting on her long black dress and since she was giving time she fixed her fur and touched her self up waiting for her master to get ready for tonight’s mission. The demoness sat down on a old rocking chair with her leg relaxing over the other slowly tapping her finger of the arm rest lost in her own thoughts. “ the dark clouds doesn’t seem to be an issue, since we’re going to be out might as well study the out case of the kingdom or explore the other kingdoms ?” She paused to that idea.

Hearing the heavy sound of armor Uma slowly got up from the chair and noded slightly. “ is my master ready to travel? “ she asked as her eyes traveled from his head to his feet from the way he dressed that was a big yes. Uma didn’t have to say any more the female turned around and head to the door alas the demoness took a side step away from the door letting her owner open the door. As he did place a barrier on it to keep her from running off. Once open Uma took her first few steps into the fresh air. “ alright gather your water and what not I wish to explore alittle around this world to get a better idea of this realm.” She added watching her master every movement and soon after she followed.

_______0o0___________

Two heavy fist hit the ground causing the full room to quiver. “ are you kidding me ?! How did that bitch of an angel find out about my sex ?! “ she out roared. The female in question looked not of a normal female, her arms having a larger build, as well as her frame but her face gave it away on either or not she’s female. Her face matched her inner attitude, sweet and gentle but her out side she did have a quick temper. On normal days like these she didn’t put on her heavy battle amor instead the female wore a tank top to show off a lot of her muscles followed with her over sized breast, and a pair of black pants. Her hair tightened up in a high messy ponytail.

In the center of someone’s living room was were the mandatory meeting would occur. The table strong enough to handle the female warrior and the other warriors in the group harsh beatings. The living room in question was nicely decorated with the finesse of things. The wall paint a Royal blue with white lines streaming up and down the wall, followed with large painting of the owner of the home and his family. This home belonged to no other the leader of the group.

At the table is all of the members of the guild of life. Of course Hans was there slowly raise his hand to calm his friend down. “ nova! Calm down, that’s why I called a mandatory meeting at wills home!” Siting next to the warrior by the name of nova is lord Patricia. What stood out from this man was his eyes and a pair of extra arms , his teeth large and out putting in a straight line but he didn’t have any sort of lips to cover his large teeth now lord Patricia is a half human and the other half is insect. Oddly enough Patricia is the only half breed in this group. He didn’t wore his great amor because like nova there is a time and place to wear strong amor but in his nature he’s so used to wearing extra weight so to this meeting he did put on his normale armor but he didn’t put on his helmet as this is the only time he can truly be free and will not be pointed out as a freak.

Across the table is the mage Hans, and next to him is another man, with his feet up resting on the table and his chair lifted off the ground to lean his body back the man in question relaxed his arms behind his back and chuckled. “ form now nova! Just be glad your getting Royal dick!” He joked then Hans the magic user glared at his friend and sigh.” Your a dick David .” He added David in question is a mage knight he used to serve in the southern part of the country until he was placed under a curse by a female magic caster for cheating on her. That curse was the curse of immortality, blood magic . But this didn’t bother David as he’s in a group of very strong and very talented team mates that has lived with him for years on end.

And with one chair missing a man dressed in black from head to toe came into the room and pulled his chair out and took a set. This man is the greatest assassin in the world from what other people has heard , and this man is also the leader of the group as he is much more experienced then every single person in the room. Once he enter the room the meeting now began.

Before the man spoke (( you can play as the leader, he is verykind and open minded also he’s a very wise man so this should be a walk in the park for you ~ don’t worry I’ll make this easier on you . You’ll only play him.)) lord Patricia slowly raised his large arm to ask a question.” Before we start , I would like to address the elegant in the room. “ he placed his hand to cover his row of teeth and let out a clear caugh to clear his throat. “ I reserved a resume from a few wondering knights and magic users to join this guild... are we still open to new people? “ the large follow asked but he didn’t sound forceful nor angry unlike nova. What was a main pattern in the guild of life is kindness and people that truly wish to help others no matter the race rather it be bug man, demi humans , humans and what not. But now was the meeting on either or not nova there strongest female warrior should bed and give the king th hire he so needs ?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 11:57 pm

The king in question sighed with some pain when it seemed that this mage, Hans, asked him why he wouldn't bed a simple common woman or even with the queen right there beside him, "It is simple, my heir must be of the strongest stock. The most likely to survive this world and have the strength to outlast what it can throw at him or her. A simple common woman would not have that benefit even with aid from her acquired stature. And as for the queen, "His eyes grew steely and cold when he stared to the mage with what little intimidation that a dying man could possess, "My heir must be a human, and the queen must keep her stature to keep her proper place as an angelic protector. If her purity is lost then it is possible that we may lose what edge we have against others." He left those words to sit in the mage's mind for a moment before he tried folding his hands under his chin as a support, "I hope that there can be some agreement as to that, and I would dislike having the guild of life on this kingdom's bad side should things not go in favor of this decision. Please, tell her of this."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 11:35 pm

The angel slowly raised her left hand and pointed it at the wooden door from where the mage has left and from there a small white dove flew from her hand and with her powers the door swing open letting the dove sly out to follow the mage down the hall, it has only been a few minutes since he left so he hasn’t gone to far. And while that dove was looking for the mage the angel slowly noded.

“ my lord I’m the one that raised you, I’ve raised every hire from each generation for the past hundreds of years be mindful of this my lord. “ She calmly spoke pressing the same hand she used to summon the dove she pressed close to her chest bowing once more to her king. Then a faint voice can be heard in the hall as well at the pitter sound of foot steps growing louder as seconds pass by. The same mage peak his head from the door , but his face remain hidden from view because of his wooden mask. The dove that was pulling his hoodie removed from his head and there the bird disappeared almost like it never existed.

The man took a few steps away from the door and bowed . “ yes my lord is there someone I missed ? “ he questioned on his one knee with his hand gently over his chest. His voice didn’t sound scared nor worried but rather calm, well he tried to remain calm . From what his female comrade informed him this angel is not to be messed with, dealing with her is like dealing with god him self which was somthing no one wanted.

The queen spoke straight to the point. “ your female comrade, my lord wishes to hold her hand , and give him an hire. Be mindful it’s an honor to give birth to the next holy ruler of the kingdom.” the queen remain still to hear the mans words seeing if this said warrior would or would not accept the kings hand.

The mage known by the name of Hans slowly titled his head up. ‘ shit I knew it, this angel already knows ?!’ Behind his mask he bit his lip hard not wanting to set his best friend to something she doesn’t want the man remain silent until he spoke.” Sorry your highness but I must speak with her about such things, as she doesn’t wish to bed any one nor have her first child with the king. “ he calmly spoke looking down at the ground awaiting the next thing she was about to say.

The queen slowly turn her head to her master before letting out a heavy sigh. “ inform her of my king wishes to bed her, if she refused bring her any way to the castle she is the only hope this kingdom has.” Hans noded and slowly got up looking over st the king as he remain close to the window.” My lord, why not bed the other commen women? Or the queen? I wish to ask my lord, as I’m not aware of why you wish to bare with my friend .” He asked in a kind honest tone and from there the angel stepped to the side letting the king deal with this.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 11:12 pm

The king took the short walk from his bed to the nearest window while he watched the still gray and cloudy sky, "I may not have many other options. If that warrior you speak of is indeed a woman then perhaps it is worth at least a request to the guild for her hand." He spoke pressing both of his hands tightly on the window sill, "I would imagine that there would be some willing parties to see about controlling the throne." He looked defeated with how few options he had and yet this was how his kingdom would end, "If that mage is still here, perhaps he can pass word to that woman in the hopes we are not doomed to fade into obscurity."

If he could pass an heir to this woman then perhaps he could feel some fulfillment that this reign wasn't purely a waste, "Of course, there will need to be a figurehead until my heir can rightfully take the throne. Unless you wish to keep this kingdom in the proper course until it is time. You more or less are the one that makes most of the decisions while I'm like this. You will likely see the end of everything long after we will fall."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 pm

As the magic mage from the guild of life sees that the king him self has improved some what. At the kings orders the man gave the Royal king a finally bow before walking off , returning to his guild base. “ fair well my lord.” He spoke before heading off from his bed chambers, and was kindly Excored out of the castle by a kind maid . Mean while the queen remain silent listening to his every word, his every movement surprise he still lives.

With his death bed right around the corner he has many choices to make for the lack of children, one is to make one with the queen, two to make an alliance with another kingdom that isn’t upset or angry with them like the west or find someone or trust someone enough to take the throne. Angela did have this idea to battle with the strongest to the death but that was abit barbaric. Her two lovly large angelic wings twitched alittle from the lack of room, but after a second she remain still like a statue showing no emotion like always.

As the man question the queen , the angel just shrugged to his question. “ whatever seems fit my lord, but I will warn you, you must find a person willing enough to take over your title... the silver eyes is not worthy enough, Rolland the great infero is a half demon, and I know you don’t wish for the guild of life to take over your place.. their strongest fighter is a female of cours-“ She paused and turned her head over to her lord. “ my lord, I think I might have a answer to this problem, one of the females of the guild of life is indeed a female. “ the female watched his movement for a slit second before looking away, why didn’t she informed this information before hand?

Angela wasn’t to sure if the warrior is a female at all. From the way she used the armor and ran into raised a lot of eyebrows and pointing the other way that she might be a male but what stood her out was her posture. When the guild of life would watch her on a day to day basis the angel didn’t mind nor did she care. But after time it just annoyed her after the past few years. Now her master can find another kingdom to make a pack with or find someone reliable to take over his title either way would work out for her. Her arms crossed wanting to see what the king will pick, as both he and her knows that his death is just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:56 pm

The king slowly pulled himself upright with some difficulty even after the healer had done what he could have to help him to breathe. The cool air that seemed to flood the room eased his throat for what it was worth in what little life that he had left. He took a couple of test breaths to find what he could do in regards to breathing before the guild of life's aid asked him if there was more that they could do, "No. That is all for now. Thank you." He spoke looking to the queen now clearly visible to him. It was a welcome sight to say the least, a familiar face while he was sure that he was about to perish soon. He took a hold of the potion that would probably only extend his life by a few days at the most, "You are excused." He pulled the stopped to let the stinging potion slide down his throat.

Once the healer had left the room, the defeated look on his face come while he stared at the bottle that contained what little of his life he has left, "I'm sorry that you had to return to that Angela." He spoke now calling the queen by the name she used, "I suppose that I do not have long left. Maybe a day or two at most." He swished the potion before setting the bottle down on the side table, "Perhaps I should change things somewhat, perhaps assign a regent to take over for me." He closed his eyes and drooped his shoulders down, "It would be better than leaving my throne vacant and letting the kingdom die. I would just need to find who would be a good candidate, lest we have another kingdom like that lecher to the West." He spoke before trying to stand and look like he wasn't a foot in the grave, "You would forgive me if I was forced into that position, would you?" He was just looking for something now, any sort of comfort as he brought himself closer to death.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Lance is a demon bat that has served her life in the Royal family of the west for many years, so basically she’s the second oldest demoness here . Lance has seen the good, bad , and the ugly of this very kingdom but it has been far to long since she last seen a live angel. It puzzles her, as to why she’s here? Why live amongst the humans? Why only one ? These questions popped in and out of her mind until her master spoke the next set of actions. “ very well sir.” She bowed watching his every movements, as he made his way to the balcony the demoness remain in one spot pulling out a small note book paper and wrot a small letter to the guild of life. Once done the demoness folded it into a nice triangle and from the same technique she did earlier with the letter to the craftsman.

Only taking seconds the demoness turned her head away from her master and with her back turned away from Asher she spoke loud enough for him to hear. “ angels are not what you think they are... they are far more deadly then of a demon.. and be in mind... I mean they because there is more then one angel... their are proximately 20 different type of angels ... they make new worlds.. they make what they wish on each new world they make.. we are just their tools in this world.. be warned they are not angels but beast dressed in gold. “ she boldly spoke as the last sound he heard from the demoness was the sound of the door shutting.

The sky remain dark and cloudy, while the two lovers slept in for the day the king of the west remain in bed. As before the guild of life are always open with open arms and will accept any job from any one depending on the price and or how important the person is. At this case one of the magic casters from the guild of life has been healing the kings lungs for a good passed hours. Good friends with the female warrior that gave Asher the grave warnings of the angel this man only wore a mask. His mask made and carved by wood, with no paint added to the mask to make it look more designed.

The mask it self didn’t show a mouth or look human in the slightest, all it have is four opening on the top part of the mask where the eyes should be. As for his clothing, nothing but a clean suit and tie covered with a long black rube with black and yellow square designs around the sleeves and bottom part of his cloth. With the top of his head covered with a hoody, his hands gently rubbed the bare chest of the king while he layed there struggling to breath. He didn’t speak nor did the healer .

As the healing process lasted for so long a gust of cold air rang through the bed chamber . The angel now stood next to her king showing no sigh of sadness, pity, or worry. She remain in the same pose she is always in, standing straight with her wings handing low and with her hands resting on top of one nother on her stomach.

The second the magic caster got a glimpse of the angel his body shivered and from there a deep and loud breath of air left the mans lungs. And there the magic user stopped his healing and watched the king wake up from his slumber. The man gave the king a kind gentle bow. “ my lord, one of the maids called me to heal your ruined lungs while you slept... and my sir it was needed, or else you would’ve died today. “ he spoke slowly getting to his feet and from there he pulled out a red potion. “ you must drink this to regain your health my sir.” He spoke in a kind spiteful way. Trying his hardest to ignore the angel besids him watching his every movement.

The caster placed a hand on his own chest glade to see the king can move alittle more freely, but sadly once again this potion will only last for so long before his lungs gives him the same prablem like today. “ any thing else my lord wishes of the guild of life?” He asked giving his king a kind loving bow.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Asher didn't seem to react or even notice that the queen had left the room and presumably the kingdom. He was just set there, frozen in place while that aura slowly faded away and his released slaves took to their own safety. All of them aside from Lance who remained near him despite the fact that he was a quivering mass in the least royal position that he could of been in. He shook his head when Lance finally asked him what his next action would be, "Y-" He almost cracked his voice before he finally picked himself up and cleared his throat, "Yes, for now tell them to call their investigation off." He stated as he took several steps to try and ease his legs back into motion, "Just for now. Perhaps try again in time, build ourselves up before we try and gather information again." He leaned himself against the rails to the balcony and just watch the remaining scatterings of sunlight in the distance.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:59 pm

The female warrior that warned Asher of the queens power now share it the same air in the same room. After a moment of silence the angelic female slowly stood up to her feet and didn’t bother make eye contact with the man. “ well, it seems you have heard my warning~ please be a good boy and fight with another kingdom... if not we’ll..” her soft lily voice broke and it would go up and down randomly , from a cute little girls voice to a deep women’s voice. But the queen her self did this on purpose to spik fear into the heart of the human. Once in her feet she gently dusted her pure white dress made her way to the window. Her left hand raised up and with a quick snap of her fingers the demoness that layed on the ground were no longer paralyzed.

“ thank you for the wonderful chat, I’ll see you when your kingdom becomes nothing busy ash.” thoes was her last words before her long wings expand and soon after this she was gone, as if she was never here none of her white feathers on the wooden floor and the window is now shut tight. Before Asher could speak one demoness covered her face in fear while the other two ran out of the room not wanting to be there. The only one that remain was lance the female bat demoness. With a calm posture the demoness spoke.” Wish for me to send out a letter to the guild of life to cancel the investigation of the holy kingdom?” She calmly spoke , but as lance spoke only displeasure and hate was on her face. Not to her master but to the angel that was once here.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:42 pm

Asher felt like his body was suddenly overwhelmed by the mere presence of this being before him now that he showed her his colors in the first mere moments that they had met. Yet now the figure he figured was so weak by the virtue that she was a female now seemed to force him to seat himself on the floor by the sheer power of her presence, especially when she spoke about the power that she possessed and yet it wasn't her place to conduct such an action. He wanted to try and stand up once again just so he could try and tell her what was in his mind. Just get on his feet and tell her to do her job as a woman, but he was frozen on the floor in the pressure that he felt from the angel in front of him. So he did all he could and had his mouth agape while he stared up at the angelic queen before him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:55 am

As the other demons remain on the floor motionless only they’re eyes moving and the head of the body. The angel slowly sat down alittle away from Asher, he was only able to see two of her lovly pure white wings as the others remain dormant in her back. No one not even the king has seen her full face only her bottom jawline and lips, nothing else. Hearing the man speak the angel didn’t show any sort of emotion to his words but all she did was raise her hand.

“ that’s enough from you, I’m not the Kings lapdog I was brought onto this world to watch and observe the humans moment.” as she finished speaking she let her hand rest on her lap and then waited for him to speak the beautiful women sigh softly and spoke once more. ” so you wish to have me to your self then ? Don’t you already have filthy creatures in your lustful actions? I just came by to tell you one thing good sir.”[i] She paused once more and this time her wings spread out alittle more almost filling the full room. [i] “ do you really thing you can get rid of me ? Be warned human I have enough power to destroy every living being on this planet ... but that’s not my job now isn’t?” her voice keep this calm unique emotionless state almost like she was some sort of wall with a pretty face.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 am

Asher looked to the demoness as she spoke and lifted an eye brow after hearing her name. Unusual name for a female, but demons were prone to having more unusual names from the human norm, "Then Lance, I may call you tonight for more pleasurable company." He spoke before she simply bowed and left him alone in the office with his thoughts, a broken desk and forms that he would rather just vanish instead of actually dealing with them, which was thankfully dealt with by the maid thst cane in short after to make that problem simply go away.

Asher was about to find a seat to just wait the day away when once more his silence was interrupted by yet another of the harem walked in with more things that he would have to attend to, aside from the last letter that looked like it was from the queen herself, "Thank you. You may leave now. " He stated grabbing the letter and waving her away.

When he read the letter however, the only thing he had was a grand smile plastered over his face, "Well then, it looks like I may get what I want after all." With that he went to prepare his chambers for his visit with the queen.

Rolland, just about gasping for breath now that Uma finally stopped herself, had just about collapsed after the several long hours and many attempts at rejuivination spells to keep himself able to satisfy as well as the many times he had let out every single drop of his seeds shoot themselves into his lover still straddled on top of him. Sore, Rolland patted Uma's back with the relief that he could recover properly, "Remind me never to start a morning like that again."

Asher, eager to meet and talk with the opposite nation's queen, waited patiently in his chambers. Several of his females in the room with him in the possibility that the queen would do something to him. When he finally saw her however, his first thought was to try and coerce the queen to join him instead of the dying and decrepit king thst she had made herself a part of, "Finally glad to see you, in the flesh." He spoke even as she looked back at his girls behind them.

He however didn't seem to guess the problem with his girls staying in the room with them, right until Angela waved her hand and suddenly the group with all on the floor and paralyzed. He looked back then at the queen, surprised thst a simple motion would do so much to his pets. He didn't let that fact keep him from trying to maintain some sort of charisma before Angela, "You mostly because you shouldn't be in the position you are. A female holding any modicum of power is obsurd. Your people seem to have something going for them, demons do belong in their place. Especially the females among them. You should probably just do as you're intended and jump in your king's lap where you belong "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:45 pm

Swallowing his full load , the bitter taste of his seeds going down her throat. Once done the demoness slowly turned her head to watch the demon maid clean the mess not even once looking over this way. Then the demoness with the small black wings on each side of her head looked up and slowly got to her feet watching her master dress him self. “ my name is lance my lord, it was a pleasure to see you’ve enjoyed my time.” She bowed once more and soon after this the female then began to walk away.

The king knows of the demones true form, but under the demonic sex trade the demons must look attractive and or be enjoyable when it comes to sex. The demoness that gave him his oral pleasure is a common demon bat, her true from is nothing but gorgeous. Same goes with every single demon in this castle under his name. Only in mare moments the demoness maid finished the room, using some of her demonic powers she put the trash in one pale and with her powers a small smoke rushed around the trash and soon after the pale soon turned into a pale of easily broom ash. Cleaning it up his study room looked empty because his desk is no longer there.

He was now alone, it remain silent for a while more before a different demoness open the door . This demoness having a face of a goddess but her hair moved around like tentacles moving on there own accord. One of her many tentacles handed a many letters for him to read. “ here is the mail my lord.. and -“ She paused and pulled out a letter from between her very large breast, this letter in question haveing golden markings on and around the letter. And that only means one thing, it was from the queen her self. “ this letter was sent to you by the queen... “ giving him the letter the demoness bowed and slowly leaves the room.

The golden letter was indeed from the angel queen her self but why? Why give another king a letter ? Thirst was the questions going through his very mind until he read it and that was when all his questions was answered.

dear Asher ru jewel Eula the second, I’ve noticed your strange actions twards our land. I will not allow such vail actions to be committed in these lands, as the great gods right hand man! I demand a one on one meeting with you to discuss a deal we can agree to. I’m guessing by the spy’s you hired to watch my very movement that you’ve heard the news... I’ll be around your place later tonight , since it’s a private chat I’ll see you in your bed chamber.
~love Angela

The letter it self was sent just now from the great angel to only fix this issue and maybe fix the dark sky’s above them, as Angela would do any or everything in her power to try not to involve that demoness she so hates. No one knew the time, and the hours is so messed up because of the darkness that hanged over the east castle. But in the west the sun hang Low in the sky, time has rushed far to quickly in this one day. There was no time to lose as the great angel will be visiting his dwelling later tonight to talk in private.

Hours passed uma and Rolland has clasped from the hours of nine stop sex, as for the king of the west wasn’t feeling good and remain in bed as the healers came to give the king something to heal his horrible hungs and he knows to well he will not last long, and the fact that he needed a hire soon but he was out of choices Angela his wonderful queen did give him a choice to think about it. Hours before the lovly angel informed her master of her where abouts , and of course the king disagrees with Angela but he was far to week to stop her.

The sun slowly hide behind the sounds of pink and purple. As he layed back in his relaxe sofa chair close to the roaring fire four demon maids at each side awaited his demands as they all learned to not leave unless he requested for them to leave. It wasn’t to long and the sound of wings flapping very slowly ring the silent air. Then the sounds of her heels hitting the wooden floor as the angel walked closer to take a seat across from the king of the west. “ ah, so you agreeded now let’s get straight to the lo-“ her words was cut off by one of the demon maids, having a very curvy type body but her full form is of a cat. The demoness hiss at the angel then another demoness with horns on her forehead pointed a knife at the angel as well as all of them. Giving the angel a dark hateful glare.

“ seems like your pets don’t like my kind, don’t worry I got this.” putting her hand up the angel waved her hand to the side and in a second the demoness all feel to the ground unable to move from the neck down. ” now that’s out of the way.. why do you wish to remove me in such away? Hmm?” She asked showing kindness but her words alone said different but no human can stay mad at her, her body is somthing no man hasever seen, her hair flows like a river, her skin a perfect pale, and her bottom face - her lips and her perfect shaped chin. As every one has believed she is truly the only queen. As she rested her hands on her lap she waited for him to speak. (( let’s watch this fire go up tehehe )
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Asher groaned as his pet began working his shaft with what he might guess was genuine effort to pleasure him. He didn't look down as she wrapped her lips around him and submitted to his request to get another desk from the craftsman. The first time she put his hands on his hips to jam his shaft completely down her throat he almost felt a release only for her to pull away before he could do so just to let him know that she had sent the order, "Yes. Good. Now ge-" he broke off when she dove back onto him and worked her practiced tongue over him. When he felt that release approach once again he grabbed at her head and forced her to take his shaft down her throat once more and forced her to swallow his bitter cum. His hands remained where they were until he was sure she pulled it all out of him where he finally allowed her to move, "You're done. I may request for you again tonight." He seemed stiff for a moment after his release even as he picked up his pants to move along with his day, "What is your name so I may send the request?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 10:11 pm

“ such a dick! Can’t believe him!! I can’t wait to tell the others... mother fucker!” The warrior yelled as her heavy foot steps rang through the air telling every one in that very hallway to stay out of the way. The demoness only wearing black leather belts around her waist and body, and wearing see though black panties other then this her breast hangloose for all to see. Slowly closeting her red eyes ready for what’s about to happen being pulled by one of her black straps and was pulled to the power covered floor under her. Slowly raising her head to hear her masters command she moved her hands to his pants and began to unzip his pants and then pulling his already hard cock to the fresh air. There the demoness open her mouth and began to suck on the full shaft with out her master saying one word to do a single thing, as she has done this many times.

While her mouth was busy her hands however was too, taking a random paper from the ground and with a snap of her wrist one of her nails produce a thick ink and from there she wrot a letter with out even looking down at the paper she finished it and folded the paper into a clean triangle and after that the paper lifted off of the ground and flew off into the air and out the door to send the message to the craftsman to make her king a new and better work table. Once done the demoness rested her hands onto his hips and whent faster and shoved his dick deeper into her throat. Slowly removing her mouth from his cock she spoke. “ the letter to the Royal craftsman has been sent.” And after that her mouth was filled with his cock once more, while the demoness moved her talented tougne around his cock a very sexy demoness stood by his door with a broom and a dust pan. And while her master was getting pleasure she maid closed the door to give them privacy and began to clean the room almost like this was a normal thing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Asher jumped back from the table when the woman in massive armor slammed her fist down and broke the table in half. He braced himself in front of the woman clad in armor. He shook in a small combination of fear and anger as she began to scream at him for dismissing the fact that this angel was a female. Though that shaking began to subside when the warrior began to explain to him that the king in the east was possibly displaying a measure of desperation in regards to using the queen in that kingdom to produce an heir, for that kingdom. If it wasn't for the fact that it was a woman shouting at him about this information, along with what exactly she told him in regards to his character, he would have been much more pleased by the news. He was glad however that he didn't have to force her out of the room and leave him alone.

When she left and he was sure that she was away from him, he howled in a rage before storming through the entry and grabbing at what little of her clothing she was allowed to possess, "In here." He spoke through clenched teeth as he yanked her into his little study, "On your knees and service your king. That woman pissed me off and I need a relief. After that, I will need to contact the carpenter to craft me another desk."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Before he could finish the large female slammed her fist onto his desk braking the wooden table in half as endless amounts of papers flys above the two. “ hear me out! Don’t be a large cock head like you always are! Before you wast your time getting a blow job from a slut demoness let me finish my words!” This time her voice deepened sounding almost like a young man, her voice changed from 0 to 100 telling the man she wasn’t playin around. He may not be able to see her face from under her powerful armor but by her voice alone she was angry.

“ you are aware of when a angel loses her self in the act of lust she becomes a fallen angel or rather a lesser angel yes? Well the information I have gathered from are top spy’s that the king might commit to taking her first time. Meaning sir, if they do make love we can ruin him and the people will over run the king of the east and soon after you can come in and take over . Is that want you want ?! To rule the land like the jerk you are! That is all you need to know..” she yelled at the man before her which is her king, she didn’t care if she upset him or pissed him off, the strong warrior can easily rip him in half if she wanted to.

As she turned around not wanting to hear his nonsense she slammed the door open and moved her body under the door trying not to brake the frame as she entered the hall where the demoness stood to the side giving the women a bow. Before the demoness could speak a loud angry yell came from the king him self. Which only got the demoness to kneel on one knee next to his door to await his punishment.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 9:07 pm

(Not to worry, things happen and I would be a hypocrite if I ever disappeared for long swaths of time. And I did know you were talking about the Western king. Context clues and all)

Asher hummed absent minded to himself while he simply skimmed the large chunks of text before him with little actual interest in solving whatever problem was in front of him. Nothing ever seemed to really interest him seeing that none of it ever seemed in the remote interest to improve his standard of living, the only real thing he wanted was that law in order to have his own little harem of demonesses at his feet. It seemed to work in a few other places, but aside from that he was more than willing to just indulge himself in his new position of power.

Several of the letters he had tossed out had been requests in regards to what he equated to hand outs to some peasant village out in the outskirts of his boundaries of his kingdom. To him, none of his concern and they could figure that out for themselves. Being shut up in his castle enjoying his harem of pets had certainly lost most of his comprehension on the outside world. He spotted one demoness in the corner of his eye, the start of a frown started over his mouth while he turned to watch her. Before he could start his little shouting match at the demoness he froze the breath he had started with the words that he was wanting to hear, "Good. And thank you." He spoke now standing to face the massive display of power that marched in behind her.

"Welcome traveler." He spot in a voice that almost seemed like he was trying to be pleasant with the messenger before him. That voice and the look on his face seemed to delve into that of almost disgust when he heard a woman's voice under the visage of what should have been a man. That disgust seemed to even poison the information that she offered him as he waved his hand and turned his back on the messenger, "That angel is a female. Six wings or not, she will be easy enough to settle with." He spoke now putting his attention back into not really caring about what was written down on the massive pile of forms and papers, "If that little bit of information is all you have then you can just leave. I'm busy." He stated in the most disinterested tone while he waved for the messenger to go away, "You can leave now, and bring that demoness back in here when you walk back through that door. I may need some service from her since you wasted my time."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 pm

(( sorry for the Lang wait, didn’t expect to be busy ... hehe..))

Filling his seeds enter her womb once more, Uma didn’t stop, she remain riding him until she grew tired. Unlucky for him uma is a demoness so he’ll be stuck with her for the next few hours. But while the two have they’re way with one another in another kingdom far from them the land of the (( I messed up already XD sorry to get you confused but Asher is the king of the west And the holy kingdom is the east! Am so sorry if I make things hard to understand! I’ll fix it but I can edit back once you send it .. ))

West, a man in a room surrounded by shelf’s of books like a study room . In the middle of the room the man began to look through all the endless amounts of papers on the table to the point where the surface of the wooden table is unable to be seen. These papers address many to many issues in the kingdom: high taxes, poor food management, bad health care, unreliable laws, harsh punishment, and poor trading systems and so on. These are many of the problems the West kingdom has to address every day and sadly the king Asher ru jewel Eula the second , just become in power after his father passed away a year ago. And in that year no progress has been made since then, other then the law of selling demon and or demi human sex slaves is allowed , nothing else has happened.

As the man was tossing a few letters into the bin next to him, a very attractive demoness with two small black wings hanging low from the back of her head , it didn’t look out of place because of her long raven hair. The demoness stood straight, with a calm expression on her face . There is a rule that no one is allowed to enter the masters study room with out his consent but if it’s important they he’ll allow it. Before he could speak the demoness spoke first. “ sir, one of the warriors from the guild of life wishes to speak on your behalf.” As she gave him a final bow before stepping out of the room, and there-

A tall figure walked into the room the body covered head to toe in heavy like armor that no human would be able to walk around in this calmly with out growing tired. His armor is a mix of silver, black, and rose. The cap these warrior wear is a burn tan but it looked and matched the armor very well. On the back behind held but for strong straps of leather is two giant swords only hiding behind his cap. This warrior isn’t the leader but the Messenger of the group.

It was silent between them before a heavy cough echo through the room , clearing ones throat the warrior spoke but the voice it spoke was somthing he didn’t expect. “ sir, every thing is set... we have gathered enough information about the angel that lives in the east.. but we must resist any sort of battle with the east... the angel we gathered information from is a 6wingged angel... which is one of the most deadliest and most strongest angels no human has faced and lived from it. So we must stay low until an opportunity strikes.. but I say ... sir it’s best if we stay away from her.” The voice was gentle and sweet like honey, but it wasn’t a voice of a man- but of a gentle women.

The king of the west in the holy kingdom is unaware that one of the members of the guild of life is a women of age. But that’s because the guild of life has always kept it a big secret from others and would like to keep it that way.

Waiting for his answer the female knew this king didn’t care how strong she really is, as long as he can either kill or remove her from that kingdom. This bothered the women as she clinched her fist. Watching him move his paper work to the side before he spoke his answer.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Rolland couldn't help but to enjoy the view that the demoness gave him while she straddled him. Before his fingers could work their way up her body to get a solid hand full of her breasts, Uma dropped down and began licking at his neck. He brought his own kisses to the fur on her neck as he resisted Uma's urge for him.

The resistance however was short lived when her walls began to clamp tightly over his shaft. Several grunts echoed from his throat as he fought against his release only for his hands to tighten down on her hips as she felt his cum flooding her hungry womb once more. From there he waited until she had satisfied herself on top of him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:35 am

Uma shifted her hips side to side, as she did this her breast bounced up and down in the same movement of her hips. The demoness lowered her body digging her face into his neck , taking out her tougne licking at the mans neck. Her hips increased, moving her hips up and down faster and faster as her walls tighten around his thick pulsing cock. Uma only let out a heavy deep heavy moans, as she was very into the sex that her master give her. As her wet walls hugs around his thick shaft just wanting to have more of his cum inside her womb.

“Hmm na~ so good~” she moaned enjoying his shaft deep inside of her body.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 pm

Rolland slowed the way his hands played with Uma's breast when she started getting more hot and bothered from the small motions he made to tease her. He pulled his hand away from Uma's breast with a smirk curled up on the corner of his lip, "Perhaps it wou-". What he was about to say however was lost to the moment when Uma suddenly took control and planted his back firmly on the bed. The initial shock of the switch lasted only a few seconds as she climbed atop of him and sank his shaft down to the hilt the moment that she had control of them.

Slowly, Rolland's hands crawled up Uma's legs as she straddled him and planted themselves onto her hips while she pleasured herself on his shaft. While not what he was intending this to go, he wasn't about to complain with the way it ended. When Uma began to move, he started to rock his hips allowing their session to flow easily, "Go ahead and enjoy yourself Uma." He mutter outright giving her permission to do as she willed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 9:59 pm

The overwhelming heat taking over her body, she panted heavily showy moving her hips side to side. Feeling her master play with her body even more the way his fingers circle around her clit only got the female goat more wet. Once he stopped a loud pout left her lips looking up to her master. Her nipples harden from his fingers, and now his deep husky voice echoing in her ears the female demoness has no choice and let out a soft voice from her lips.
“ please!! I need it, I want it~” she moaned
As she didn’t care any more, the next moment uma jumped up from his back and pin him to the bed with her body now on top of his, she knows he’s nice and hard for her, she wanted him right here and now, grabbing his hard shaft, Uma slids it in slowly into her tight cave which only got her to moan.” Agh~ yes hmm!! “
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:21 pm

(Exposition could have been put in a little more organically, but it's still entertaining to see the lore of someone else's story. As for a name for the other king, how about Asher?)

Rolland chuckled under his breath hearing her tell him that she would love to stay with him, at least until things for a little better for her race in these lands, "Then you'll probably be with me for quite some time." He mentioned while gliding his fingers down to notice that she had widened out her legs for him to play with her. He couldn't help himself but to oblige to her possibly unconscious permission for him to start playing with her again, "Though I suppose being with me isn't so bad. You could have been paired with so much worse." He muttered while his fingers began to glide over his demoness's nether lips and his opposite hand began to fondle her breast, a finger from that hand trying to find the nipple under her fur.

Barely a moment had passed and Rolland found that his hand was nearly drenched by his lover's juices, he slowly pulled his fingers from her and trailed the moisture back up her stomach, "Tell me, my Uma, how much do you want it?" He asked in a husky tone while his groping hand's finger started to play with her nipple, "How badly do you want my seed to drench that fire in your belly?" He asked again, playing with her and seeing how much she was willing to do in order to satisfy her need. He placed soft kisses on her neck just listening and waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Uma rolded her eyes from her masters words and felt his warm embrace. Her body shivered from his gentle touch going down from her chest to her belly down between her legs. Uma heard his words very carefully understanding the pro and cons of what Rolland spoke of. Uma hates to agree with her master but what he spoke of was the full truth, having to act like a suckup was somthing she never thought she’ll do, especially that bitch of an angel. With her body relax uma felt her masters hands dangerously close to her nether regions. Slowly her legs open basically telling him to play with her more. Turning her head to the side she let out a soft gasp and whispered , loud enough for him to hear. “ I hate to say this but I would love to stay with you.. being with you for now until the humans learned how to be civilized around demons or when the demons finally fight back and take over the humans.. when that day come then I’ll be free to Rome but not yet.” She calmly spoke .

The dark clouds in the sky never moved, even after the Royal warriors killed off the enemy. They are unaware of the true monster beyond the lands of the west. In the land of the west the king hired 5 of the best and most powerful warriors in the lands. Every one knows these five great men, in the group are two very well skilled mage users and magic casters one assassen one excellent sword man, and a knight. All of these men are known as the guild of life.

Now they was given this name because of how many life’s they have saved in the past year, these men have fought powerful dragons, powerful demon gods, and even rumors have state this, a full tire angel being. These men work for no one, but alas sadly over the years they have been taking commissions for they’re work and the king from the far west has order them to try to make the holy kingdom to suffer as much of possible.

Of course they decided to ignore the king wishes and leave him, but the king also asked the rest men to keep an eye and or to try to kill they’re queen. As she is a pure angel and much be stopped before she rules the world with an iron fist. Of course the great five accept that wish and very slowly watched and took note of how the queen acts and does on a day to day basis for the past month.

The king in the west is a very young man, around his 17 . His new to the Royal throne and he began to follow in the foot steps of his late father and finish out the plan his old man never got the chance to finish. This young man is name ((think of a first name plz)) ru jewel Eula 2. The young man became a king about four years ago after the late king passed. And since then he has been trying to remove and torment the holy kingdom.

His hair long silky black , his body built perfect to be called a warrior. His eyes a calm hazel , the crown above his head is made of not gold but hand craved into what looks to be diamond, with white pearls hanging down the side of his face. His looks can make any women want to bed him, but his attitude however is a different story.

This man, is known to be ruthless, cruel, evil, lewd, cold hearted and so forth. No human wishes to bed him or even want to think of working with him. However that’s where he has his own service of not humans but demons. A demon butler , demon maids, demon sex slaves, demon cooks and so forth. No one single human lives in his second castle far from the border of his land . The castle Rolland invited was just a run down castle he used to own before he bought a new one further away, to begin with that castle was only a trap to kill off as many warriors as he can but it didn’t work.

The king has only one goal and that is to kill the angel that gives extra lives. As from the stories he was told. Angels don’t give out lives but from what this young man heard, that angels are beautiful beings that will give you what you wish if you work with them. But course what this man heard was lies but he believes in that said lies.

(( _)) has only one child, but sadly he doesn’t see that child as a great learner so he removed that said child to a nother home and away from him. This man will have sex with every women he wishes until they give him the perfect child he has been looking for to be his hire. The great five warriors of life never liked this king, rather they see this man as a nutjob but they can not say nothing about this mans health as he is the king and any back y’all will end up with a missing head.

With that said out of all the other kingdoms around the holy kingdom where Rolland and Uma resigns for now are three others. The white lion aka the land of the north, magma rock which is the land of the east and the land of the west . The holy kingdom is the land of the south, so far the land of the west has only began to start a war with the land of the south but very slowly.

Uma let out a cute moan feeling her owners hands gripping her breast as his other hand plays around with her clit.” Hmm master!! Please I need you~” she purred wiggling on his lap

((I hope this is okay and gives you some information! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next