Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Rolland chuckled under his breath with how little it took to get her flustered which was only further emphasized by the small noises she made right until she pushed him off of her, "You weren't exactly complaining right before it." He teases further before leaving the bed to fill a tub with water and get it heated.

The efforts weren't all that difficult to start. Water had been gathered prior and waited to be used, a simple fire spell lit the tinder under the tub with him sinking into the water so he would heat it faster. The steam from the water soon filled the air around him right before he heard Uma ask about the water, "Yes. It's plenty warm in here." He answered back not bothering to leave the relaxing temperature. The first thing she would see was him resting along the side, "Come on in."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 10:32 am

The demoness open her book and began to red a few pages before her master asked her the question about her once favorited rob. “ if you know how to Fix clothing ..” licking her thumb to turn a nother page she seems to be enjoying a classic story book. It was a book about three of the worlds strongest warriors and their quest to become unlivingnlifeforms, so far so good in the book . About to turn the page then her body jumped slightly from his touch. “ m-master?” She whimper feeling his kisses going down her soft fur neck casting her to groan. “ mmm, “ a cute hiccup escaped her throat she heard this and put her book and down pushed his head away from her body. “ a bath would be nice. I need to clean the filth you put onto my body .” She added.

Putting the book back up to finish the page she was on she watch him move around and leave the bed to set the water ready, a wide green left her lips glad he didn’t mind doing this, a few pages in and Uma golden the page that she was on and soon after that she put the book on the side of the bed and walked over to where Rolland her master whent off too. Following the sound of running water uma walked closer to that sound before slowly open a old wooden door. “ is the water ready?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 8:20 am

Rolland merely watched in stone faced disbelief while she ranted once more about how angels were much less than what they actually claimed to be, "Yes, yes. Angels are less than what they are. We've been over that." He spoke almost waving away her little rant. The sudden appearance and vanishing of her aura didn't seem to phase him either with how often it had repeated that cycle in just her first day in his servitude, "Then let's see about reworking the robe that I tore apart so that you aren't bare to the world and the cold, and so you aren't dripping all over the town." He added in mostly to tease her, "Though I suppose that you not eating would help some things for me."

Rolland merely watched her while she went to the pouch that was on the ground after the scuffle that ended with them in that bed she now laid herself back down in. He pulled himself closer to the demoness and placed a few playful kissed along her neck fur, "So, bath first or clothes?" He asked snaking a hand under the covers to slide over her frame to get a better feel of Uma's feminine form.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 1:31 am

As Uma stretched her body out , pulling both of her arms as high as she can before popping her back alittle. Letting out a loud yawn the demoness turned her head over to her master then looking away abit disappointed about the fact that he’s 31. Then he spoke about how the angle would give him more years to his life which got uma to make a “tch” sound from her lips. “ you humans don’t get it, angels don’t give extra lives... they have no charge of doing such a thing. They are rats dressed in gold... I hate them.. if it wasn’t for that curse I’ll kill that bitch.” Rolland couldn’t see her face from where he was but he can get a good idea at how angry she was getting based off her dark aura spinning around her body.

After a few moments uma took a deep breath and soon the aura from around her naked form fade. “ also” she turned her head over to her master moving her eyes from his bare chest to his naked form then looking away. “ find somthing that covers my body from neck to toe.. and no worrying about feeding me. Demons don’t require food and or sleep.” She added waving her hand towards him . As her naked frame stood tall next to the bed uma walked over to her small bag where she packed a few of her books and other items just to go in and see what she can read to pass the time.

Walking away her small goat tail wiggles from time to time , we long fur made her look so feminine and beautiful regardless if she was a goat. Grabbing a book from her bag the sounds of her hooves hitting the rocky floor got louder as the female demoness walked back to the bed to lay down wrapping the covers over her naked body. “ that would be nice if you do that... master” she said sounding so nice almost like she changed but in all truth she was just playing along
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 12:40 am

Rolland slowly pulled his shaft loose from Uma once she seemed to settle herself down to her normal self. He arched an eye brow to her question about a possible pregnancy, with little reaction to her yelling, "If you did then we'll deal with that in time. Not that I would really mind that much." He spoke now on his side and resting next to his demoness.

In reaction to her question about his age, he simple rested his head on his hand, "I'm thirty-one and because of the queens blessing I'm sure to have a long life ahead of me." He answered half expecting her to be disappointed about his age, "As for what to do now," he started seeing his seeds start to drop from her opening now that she was standing "We see about getting you covered so that we can get some replacements for what was destroyed. Perhaps I heat up some water for a proper bath later on. As for after that, dinner."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 12:27 am

Drool left the side of her lip as she felt every inch of his shaft enter deeper into her tight womb gripping his back even more digging her nails into his strong back, once again her lips left his, theyer tongue entwined as their saliva mixing together . The female demoness only made heavy paints as his thrust continued fucking the young women harder and harder. Her mind was lost in her own lustful world never felt this good in years.

After a long hour together feeling his last few heavy thrust going in and out of her already tight cave. Her hands gripped the sheets and her hips raised up moving her hips left and right none stop until she reached her limit cumming hard onto his nice hard cock, and soon after she felt his heavy load entering her empty womb. The female demoness panted heavily resting her arm cover her eyes . Once his cock pulled out from her tight depths his cock covered in her thick juices. With her legs stil spread apart giving her self some air. A grawl left her throat the second he spoke of she felt better.

“ ... shut up..” she muttered slowly removing her arm from her eyes only starring at the ceiling . “ I can’t belive.. you did this.. what if I get pregnant?!” She yelled with a big red blush running across her face. “ and... I need to know this.. how .. old are you?” She asked this was a out of the blue question but if he’s at lest over his flesh old years . What demones call humans unavailable after the age of 40 , meaning if he’s older then this age then uma only has to wait until he dies of old age, hopefully, She thought. The female demoness paused for a nother second then forced her self up to her feet. “ now, since I relieved you of your sexual desire, what other wishes does my master wish to practice?” She asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 11:09 pm

Rolland gripped the sheets at Uma's shoulders as he plunged his length deep into her. His thrusts slammed down into Uma's womanhood eager to pleasure himself and his new demoness lover, "Not complaining any more now are you, my Uma." He spoke into her ear while she fought to speak all while he intruded into her depths. Once more his lips were pressed deeply on hers to keep her from moaning out loud more.

The thrusting continued for some time, each one driving him closer and closer to his finish. Over time it took more focus to keep himself from reaching his climax too quickly. Her body however seemed to want him to finish, especially when her insides quivered around him. With that push he slammed as deeply as she would let him, a rush of his seeds invading and filling her to the brim. Now satisfied, he pulled his lips from hers and fought to catch his breath, "Feel better?" He asked with a playful smile while he recovered.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Uma felt her body being lifted away by her new masters strong arms, and onto the soft material on the mattress it self. Feeling his hands traveling along her naked frame , got the young female goat to twitch her hips alittle from his touch. “ mmm” uma moaned turning her head away from his not wanting to look at him. Then his next move only got uma to let out a high pitch moan from her throat. The more he played with her wet clit the louder her moans gotten and the more her hips would move to follow his finger movements. With her eyes shut tight and her head looking away her arms were no longer covering her breast but instead grabbing hold of the sheets under them. Her body shape wasn’t bad , she hade that body type of a women that knew what to eat and what to do to keep that figure no matter what. But her breast size wasn’t any thing to awe over only being a C cup it would still bounce every time her body would jump and or move.

This feels so good, dammit! Why am I enjoying this!? Well, it has been a long time since I’ve last hade sex.. I.. I’ll let this one time slide . She thought turning her head to the other side the inpact of her masters lips pressing close to hers brought her eyes to shoot open unable to belive that this human is kissing her . “ mmuhhh!!” She moaned under the kiss as his fingers slipped deep into her tight womenhood. “ hmm!!!” Like a mind of their own uma’s arms tightly wrapped them selfs around his strong muscular back wanting more wanting much more from her master.

Feeling his lips removed from her own she gasp softly “ uhh, mmm~” she groaned abit upset the kiss ended as well as his fingers . Why did he stop? And seconds later that question soon answered it self feeling somthing nice and thick going deep within her cave which got the female goat to let out a loud gasp.” Nnnnehhh!!” She moaned shifting her hips side to side keeping her arms wrapped around his, her tight walls squeezing his cock ever so slightly as his thrust increases.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Rolland chuckled lightly under his breath when she told him to do as he wished with her. With little more effort than he had provided to Uma previously he had whisked her away to his bed and had Uma planted firmly on her back. There was little more he had to do before he heard Uma start moaning to his touch alone. His fingers slowly ran through her fur while he kissed her neck, "I didn't realize that you were so sensitive my Uma." He spoke in a more playful manner while one hand ran down her frame and between her legs, eventually sliding a pair of fingers along her swiftly moistening slit. In the excitement she didn't notice that he had disrobed completely as well. Once she could feel his fingers slip into her opening he forced a kiss to her lips in an effort to try and keep her from making too much noise. Once he had his fill playing with her body he finally placed himself into the proper posture, she could feel his manhood penetrate deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Uma stayed silent looking over st her master with her golden yellow eyes, what he spoke she hade no control to yell at him telling how how wrong he is. Still covering her naked frame she watched him remove his upper half to his new demoness. Hearing his words uma desided to remain silent not wanting to reply to him. Her body now warm from his gentle touch. And from her own arms covering her privets from the mans eyes. “ do as you wish... I don’t care what you do..” she said , as her voice sounded like she has given up on all hope for the world.

She regret those words as she began to feel his strong hands gather up her soft curvy frame. She bit her bottom lips did looked away from her master with her face bright red. “ em.. eh” she didn’t say a word but as a female she couldn’t help but let out a soft lovable moans. Watching his movement change from kneeling on one knee to getting on all knees placeing his hands on each side of her arms. Quickly Uma let out a high pitch screen. “ aghh!! M-master!” She struggle slightly only for a brief moment before giving up and letting him do as he wished with her. ‘ I can’t belive this is happening !!’ She stayed silent , well tried to. As it was very hard to remain silent when his hands played around with her body. “ nuu... master.. hmm” she whined.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Rolland knelt down to the now bare demoness in front of him then he glared into her eyes, "I know full well what our queen is. What she is however does nothing to diminish what her stature is." He then took a hold of her chin to ensure that she was focused on him while she covered herself up, "And you will do well to remember that fact so that things do not get worse between the royals and ourselves. My reputation is already in jeopardy just because I let you live." He spoke before rising and sheathing his blade.

Shortly after rising he began to unclasp and remove his armor piece by piece until his upper body was revealed to her as well. Decorated over his body were a multitude of scars, burns and injuries from over the years, a story that told that he was involved in so much conflict that a normal person would have been broken for sure, "Now, to my bed. We will settle this tonight." The heavy segments of chain mail and plate armor clattered to the ground as he released it, "Or would you rather I rut you on the floor where you are now?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:11 pm

Uma yelled a few other spells that contrast any fire spells such as . “Frost breath!”, “ frozen air”,”cooling fire” and so on. Uma knew her spells to heart, so knowin deep down that she got this in the bag. Watching his powers fail to work got the female demoness to smile a wicked smirk. “ I got you now! And you humans are idiots to not notice that your queen is-“ she let out a loud gasp falling back landing on her butt. A large rip echo through the house , first Uma though that this man might have cut her chest open? But when she looked again it was nothing but a large hole , she didn’t seem to bothered by it until she looked again. This time her face turned red and quickly covered her chest and looked back at her human master watching him move closer to her fallen form.

“ no! Get away! Am just telling you the truth!” She yelled looking away and shut in her eyes tightly not wanting to see what was going to happen next. The last thing she saw before shutting her eyes was his sharp sword in his grip. But what left her small goat ears, were more sounds of clothing being ripped apart. After a few seconds the female goat open one of her eyes to see that he didn’t take her life but instead ripped off all her clothing from her body.

She looked like a real goat, other then having the body of a human women, but with white fur. The cold air brushed her naked frame and this got the female to yell as she covered her self up with her arms. “ you... bastered..” she whispered
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Rolland advanced onto Uma up until she had backed herself up to the wall behind her. Even as she listed all of the things that could have possibly happened should this escalate further. None of those outcomes were on his mind as he continued, "You should have been thinking about that before you mouthed off against the queen." He spoke shortly before reaching forward with his blazing hand.

When he felt the flames lose all of their heat he stared at the torch in his palm before the flames themselves extinguished. Before she could react to his next motion he grabbed his blade and in a flash cut downward. The tip of his blade caught and cut through the front of her robes leaving the pouches to drop to the floor and her front bare. He watched every movement she made expecting retaliation, "You humiliated me before the king and queen. So I will steal what little you have left. Even if that is your body."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:52 am

The female quickly turned around and spoke in a calm voice.” But we're alive are we ? Then don’t worry about it..” her eyes widen hearing his anger echo through out house. Taking one step back her magic shield shadered innto small precise . “ w-wait!” She yelled next thing she knew his hand gripped her neck tightly unable to breath feeling the heat from his hand got her to loss her air only for a second before pulling his arm away from her neck. Taking another step back the female goat took a deep breath of cold air. “ how dare-“ her words was cut off by one single word. “ strip” .

“ what?! “ she yelled covering her self even though she was still clothed. “ young man! Am a demoness! Not a sex doll! I will not allow you to do such a thing to my body! Defile my body with your filthy hands! “ she yelled backing away even more. ‘ what should I do?! What should I do ?!’ Was the same words going over and over in her mind.” I’ll do what ever you ask just not this ! What if I have a demonic child with you? What if you gain demonic powers?! What if-! Am sorry but the answer is no!” She yelled backing her self to a wall, she raised her left hand to gently touch her neck and her other right hand to face the male human .

In this kingdom it was an honor to be a half demon or even have little traces of demon blood, the kingdom it self sees these half breeds as new strong warriors and or gives every one a chance to cast the strongest spells. But uma didn’t want this she gasp softly and whispered nother spell. “ cooling flames.” A soft blue flame raised up from in front of her basically protecting her from his harsh flames .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:20 am

Rolland remained quiet during his walk back home. Every second grew more and more tense while he suppressed himself in the presence of the people around him. He silently seethed though at the same time felt fortunate that he was still alive to conduct his business in his manner.

Finally at his home and in the dark, he slammed the door behind him. His eyes seemed to glow with the fire that enveloped the village just a few hour prior to now, "You are lucky that they didn't execute us on the spot for that stunt you conducted." He started, his voice growing low like a devil's. His hand ignited and cast the flame into the fireplace for light and warmth as the night slowly encroached on them, "If I had been anyone else, we probably would have been." He then stared straight at Uma and whispered, "Shield Breaker" under his breath before reaching forward, shattering the shield in front of him and grabbing the female once more, this time by her throat. She could feel heat rising from his hand, but not yet burning.

He hadn't grabbed her hard, just enough for her to know that he could defeat her if he desired to. He released he after a moment just to let what he did sink in to her, "Strip." He ordered her, the hand that had been on her throat now blazing to emphasize that if she didn't that her robes would be burned off of her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 9:03 am

Grabbing her hard by her caller didn’t sit well with uma and did a small teleportation spell to get out from his grip. Once done she gave him a nasty look almost like she wanted to kill him.” First off, that bitch will not kill me I can easyly kill her and second you have no idea what angles are and what they can do.” She whispered walking alittle faster away from her master , doing this uma slowed down and waited for her master to walk with her to his home. She began to worry alittle .

What if he try’s to mate with me .. she thought then a soft red blush ran across her face. I will not allow that to happen I’ll just put a shield about my body ya that’ll work. Walking with her lord to his home people in the square watched and whispered to one another as they spoke about the beautiful and powerful demoness. Uma stayed silent like always with her chin raised high, the cooling winds going through her soft fur. Not to far was a small narrow street with each house close to one another. The street didn’t look bright nor did it look like a poor mans neighborhood the cobblestone walk way looked the same , as the one in the town square.

The demoness now following her master to his home and only half way through the street of close confined houses uma stopped in her tracks as soon as her master stopped to open the door to his home. Uma felt nervous, taking a deep breath she slowly walked into his home and the second she entered his home she whispered. “ greater shield “ which was a spell to protect her body from any unwelcome enemies. Once that was down she looked around his home,also using another spell called night vision to get a good look at his house, her skin jumped slightly when he slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 8:30 am

While it didn't surprise Rolland in the slightest that the problem with the information was because of the Silver Eyes, it was still a problem that he had been called in and conducted an extermination because they hadn't bothered to confirm their information, "You do me an honor for taking my suggestion your highness." He spoke bowing in respect.

His eyes traced the path that the warrior had taken to receive his payment for what he had done, and a payment that he couldn't refuse. The silence in between seemed to weigh heavy on the knight while he tried to see what Uma was about to do and with hope stop her before she could conduct any 'impolite' behavior in regards to who the queen was in this land. Once the queen appeared before them, he took a bow with one hand out stretched to accept the wage of his actions. The bag weighed more than it looked like it would and would help him remain fed through the winter months to come.

His more calm demeanor vanished as soon as Uma opened her mouth. The exchange between Uma and the queen happened faster than he could have predicted or prevent. He then grabbed Uma by the back of her head and forced her into a bow before the king and the queen just as he was hoping that an apology would be enough to prevent either of them from being harmed because of Uma's mouth, "I humbly apologize your highness. I will ensure that she is dealt with appropriately once I am at my dwelling." He spoke now grabbing the back of her collar to force her to follow him out of the castle and return to his home, "We will be having very strong words once we are at my dwelling Uma." He spoke under his breath while trying to remain calm despite them possibly being killed because of her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:34 am

The king kept a calm expression for a long time he didn’t seem to surprise nor upset that the information was wrong to begin with. He just waved his left hand , a gesture of silence. After he let out a deep heavy cough he spoke. “ I will address this to the ‘Silver eyes ‘ about this and see if they can speak to the man about his faulty information...” he paused for a moment almost like was hade somthing to say. The silver eyes is a small group of ninjas that gathers information and then kills their targets with out any stress.

As the king stayed silent uma watched his every movement and noticed somthing. First he’s not a half angle.. he didn’t have any aura and or did he have wings. And second where is this ‘queen?’ Of his? Uma didn’t like the fact that this kingdom has a queen rulings along side of the king. Uma her self has faced angles before and they’re gross monsters with wings. They make them selfs look like golden trophy’s but once you see their true form ... it’s like looking at a creature from a scary movie.

Uma fist tighten not liking this place at all, she was ready to speak her mind until the king spoke once more. “Sir inferno, I will call you for another mission when the times comes.” He paused and slowly raised his right hand where he weld his staff and pointing it at one of the warriors close to him. “ mind calling my wife ? She has the payment in hand.” He asked and seconds later the warrior bowed deeply before turning around and walked up the spiral staircase on the right hand side of the throne going upwards leading to only one place, the Kong’s and queens bed chambers.

As the seconds turn to minutes the warrior loud foot steps came back down stairs and next to him was the sight of beauty, her face half cover in the paintings but her dress was more plain it looked like she was still in her night dress . Her hair long and shin like gold and her two smaller wings relaxed on each side of her hips and the other two on her upper back. Holding a small bag of gold coins the angle slowly walked over to the kingdoms strongest warriors sir inferno and spoke in a honey like voice.” hand out please “and once that the bag was placed onto his hand.

Any human that would lay an eye on this beautiful goddess is conceited lucky. But Uma gave this angle a glare telling her to back off and the angle saw this . “ oh.. a demoness ~ how rare-” before this god like entity could finish Uma aura could be seen as black and red energy around her body.” “ don’t say shit bitch, these humans are to fucking retarded to see your nothing but a rat dressed in gold.” The angle gasp and laughed ” your lucky your owned by someone or I would have killed-“ “ try me bitch.” Uma cut off and before things could get out of hand the king loudly stomped his foot onto the ground and quickly the angle teleport next to his side.

“ now” the king spoke sounding annoyed and displeased. “ I hope this is enough and keep your new treasures under control for now on! She must learn how to hold her tongue!” He yelled in anger. “ now leave ! “ he waved his left hand to dismiss the two of them and soon after Uma aura cooled down ever so slightly before leaving the castle grounds the same way they entered it. As they walked away uma stayed silent until her master spoke about her distasteful worlds towards the queen.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 12:30 am

Rolland looked back to Uma when he felt the aura that she exuded. His eyes weren't the eyes of a monster nor were they fearful, they looked at Uma with a sad look that showed that he was used to such things. Instead of addressing that while in the midst of the castle, he instead turned his attention back to his destination before him and the guards that opened the way for them on the mere nod of his head. If Uma had seen the looks in their eyes she would have noticed a near paralyzing fear present.

He maintained the strong and noble stature on his march. His focused remained forward and passed by the images that were present, such a thing was as pedestrian to him as the air was to her, "Uma, you're falling behind." He called back when her attention was captured for too long. Once she teleported back to him he shook his head to her statement, "And I wouldn't think of forcing that on you, but we will talk more on what is to be once we're in my dwelling."

There wasn't any pride as the king addressed him and added in the comments about his companion, or trophy as the king had put it. His eyes remained locked on the king and he stayed silent, much like the aura present on Uma when they approached the castle there was one present on Rolland as well though much more contained than Uma's, "The quest has been accomplished your highness, but the information you had received was wrong. There were very few actual combatants involved." He spoke and let his statement sink in before he added in, "If I may suggest, the one that gave you such information should be investigated for his faulty intelligence and be tortured after one action involved me to go berserk."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:20 am

Uma was lost in her thoughts , thinking of many questions as to why the knights came into the village to kill the creatures? Whats the purpose of doing such a thing ? To show show dominance ? To show the land that he is the king ? It doesn’t make sense.

After thinking about a few more minutes uma now realized why. Those fuckers there might be a chance that this so call king might be killing these poor innocent life forms to remove them from the face of the earth... her goat form was actually hard to tell if she was either happy and or mad. But if any one can go even close to this demoness they can feel the aura around her body, showing pure hate.

As they enter the main gates the female demoness turned her eyes away from the castle over to the out side Decore the large rose bushes on the side of the castle walls, she even looked down at her Hooves . The walk way covered in small different colored rocks some shining when the sun hit. Following her master to the large main doors to the castle. The two wooden doors didn’t look all that appealing , there was no detail work on the door just some small lines on each corner of the door followed by another horizontal line meeting half way of the door. There were two tall guards dressed in blue and yellow each holding a large staff that had its own soft blue glow at the top of the staff. The two men didn’t say a word as they grabbed the golden handle for each door and open them side it was almost like they didn’t need to say any thing.

Once inside they slammed the large heavy doors, Uma followed her master to the throne room. The loud steps of her hooves hitting the marble floor, the walls painted a soft cream color. Well it was hard to see the true color of the walls as there was a painting for every small space they hade on this wall. Some are small some panties are larger then any person. A lot of the paintings showed different type of older men, and a few caught her eye. There was this one painting of a women standing next to a older man . The man looked to be somewhere in his late 80s but the man in the painting wasn’t what uma cared about it was the women. The women with four pairs of white lushness wings with her face half covered by some type of golden crown. The middle of the crown hade a large cross followed with gemstones handing next to the cross , the women also seem to be wearing a long blue and white dress with golden buttons on the top part of her dress the bottom part she couldn’t see because the painter only painted them from wast up.

Uma saw this and was amazed, no way... angles ? They have angles here ? I can’t belive it how insane are these people ?! She thought she quickly turn her head over to her master to see he has already walked a far distance away from her. Using a small teleportation spell she appeared right behind him almost like she was never gone to begin with. As he answered her question she rolled her eyes in disgust “ your not getting anything from me in that way..” she whispered. Once they walked out of the small hall way and into the main throne room there were many people there.

One of those people was of course the king him self. And around him we’re four large men in heavy duty warrior armor standing by just in case something or someone would harm the great king him self. The king looked to be in his 40s his long brown bread covering his neck, his crown large and sold gold having such detailed work inscribed into it. His robe a soft blue with white gemstone randomly stitched into the fabric. His clothing is a navy blue vest with his inside shirt a soft yellow, his pants navy blue as well with yellow and white stripes only at the end of his pants. He didn’t look out of shape nor did he look like he was in fit either. Holding a small golden staff in his right hand and his left hand raised , and the second he did this Rolland gave the king a gentle bow.

Uma Would raise an eye brow to this if she hade one , and watched the show began. The older man spoke.
“ welcome back sir inferno, ye has been gone quite some time.”
His voice sounded broken and raspy so after he spoke he moved his left hand to cover his mouth to cough. Then he continued to speak.
“ so my great knight.. I see you did as I ordered. As well as your prize.”
He paused and looked over the uma which didn’t move and or didn’t seem to care about what he said. But besides getting angry for this demoness self disrespect he looked st her in awe and admired her stance.
“What wonderful work , and what luck to find your self a powerful demoness. Jus to make sure you train her well, last thing we need is the kingdom being Destroyed. “
He addressed but once again he kept speaking no matter how hard his coughs gotten.
“Now, give me a full report, from today’s mission?” He asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:10 am

Rolland chuckled under his breath while he watched the people around him stare in awe about his most recent acquisition from his mission then his eyes went back to Uma while she looked up at the castle before them. Part of him wondered what had been going through her mind as they walked to the castle and his objective for that mission the other part felt some deal of pride as the people around him seemed to envy the prize that he acquired in his mission.

Finally inside and on his way to the throne room, Rolland looked back again to Uma after her question, "After we're done, I want to rest and wash. We'll make our way back to my dwelling and we will see about what we will do from there." He spoke though his eyes did drift along her body, even if her robes covered much of her she still seemed to have a well formed body, "Depending on how I feel by the time we get back there, I may want somewhat more." He added in as they finally reached the throne room to report his success.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 4:15 am

The further they walked into the lighted busy square of the town. The female demoness looked up past her masters back to see the silhouette of the castle where they’re great leader lives. In the demon world they was no such of a thing as who leads who, it was just being independent of you’re own actions. Of course they would put they’re responsibly on this quote and quote ‘king’. Uma thought ,yes Rolland got this vail taste in his mouth from discarding the food he ate not to long ago. Uma hade the same taste in her mouth every time she thought about these humans and their actions.

The soft winds whent through her long fur, many people looked at this demoness in awe. Her body was spot on, and her demonic aura was very impressive to feel. Every one knows to get a hand on a rare demoness like her is hard and is mainly impossible to get a hold of through black market alone. So Rolland finding a lovly women like this one was luck.

Half way there and uma kept a blank emotionless expression on her face. Once her question was answered she stayed quite for alittle longer. What he says is reasonable when it comes to not being alone in the winter. They’re are a higher chance of being killed by dragons and or by strong monsters in the winter and or if your really unlucky new lesser vampires,dealing with those is not fun especially in the winter. Uma isn’t one to speak a lot she would rather stay silent and do as told until that moment takes place to kill her new former master.

Getting closer to the main castle , already the demoness can get a better look at how big this castle really is and how lovly it looked . Before any thing she asked one last question. “ my lord, what purpose will you have of me after you meeting with the king ?” She asked wanting to know. Will it be a nother war fount? Will it be to kill the unwelcome ? She didn’t know, she rolled her eyes thinking he might use her as some kind of sex slave.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 12:47 am

(Looks good)

Rolland released Uma's collar and watched her bow before him. The action seemed to placate him enough to have him calm down. He huffed under his breath as he walked forward expecting Uma to follow closely behind him as he went in to report that the king's orders were followed to completion, and as soon as he returned to his dwellings he would attempt to wash the taste of bile from his mouth, "You are forgiven for the moment Uma Estrella Rose. For this one instance."

The sights, sounds and scents around him seemed much more pedestrian compared to the state of her home village. Nothing of which seemed of note compared to his new companion's reactions to her new settings. Every moment he turned his head to ensure that the steps behind him still belonged to Uma and weren't some other person or animal's, "Your spells I have no qualms with Uma. What I can't tolerate is teleportation. It makes my stomach revolt against me." He spoke as a first portion to her, "Though if you are looking for a meaning to your servitude. So long as I have no further issues regarding you attempting to teleport us again, I prefer to not be alone. Especially as winter draws near."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 12:33 am

https://ssflowerss.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-demoness-712215804?ga_submit_new=10%3A1509245199

As the air around cools down from the quick use of the teleportation spell uma knew this would get him sick, as of curse a normale human like her new lord can’t handle a stron spell like this one. Watching him get on his hands and knees to vomit almost got her to crack up a smile before the show sadly ended with her master gripping her shirt and yelling at her face. Her soft golden eyes looked away not carrying about his health. But as a servent she has to play the part, the demoness gave him a gentle bow pressing her hand over her heart in a swift movement.” My apologize my lord.” She added .

With her back now straight looking over at her master then taking in her surroundings. The kingdom where these humans live looked a little nicer then her home village. The houses having such wonderful strong looking roofs, and very detailed colored walls around the door and side of the walls. Making the inner colors pop out abit more. The bushes were nicely trimmed, as well as the yard it self. The demoness looked around with her new former master. Her fur blow to the soft wind, the smell of food and cooking charcoal stained the air. Following her masters every step it seems like he hade some other plans. Before he could speak she spoke for him.” Question my lord, what purpose do I have if am not allowed to use strong spells around you? Doesn’t that remove the true meaning of being your servent ?” She asked in a relaxed voice .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Rolland couldn't help himself but to chuckle while he watched her stare in amazement on his capacity to recall his own flames. With the flames no longer roaring, the sounds of the survivors finally started to make its way to him. His persona broke for a second while he attempted to block the after effects of prior inferno that he had cast on the settlement. Once he was able to bring back the hardened exterior he took his attention back to his new companion.

One hand rested itself onto the grip of his blade. Not in a way to quickly draw his weapon, but in a way that his non-dominate hand looked like it naturally rested, "Well the Uma Estrella Rose." He started now focusing all of his attention on the goat demon, "Where I must next attend is to inform my king that the quest he intended for me is accomplished. So we must return to my king's castle, but I would rath-" Before he could finish he watched Uma clap her hands and cast the spell.

The weightless feeling lasted only for a second as they arrived in the castle's interior. His stomach however revolted against the action. He dropped to his knees and what he had eaten not far from the attack evacuated his stomach and dropped to the dirt at his knees. Once his stomach finished rebelling against him he brought himself back upright and grabbed Uma by the collar to force her to look into his blue eyes, "You will never use that spell again. Do you understand me?" He asked as rage seethed through his eyes and the temperature around them began to spike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next