Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Kanon sighed happily. "I didn't know my moo sounded manly and sexy...it just sound's like a barn animal's moo...nothing special" he said humbly. He chuckled. "Will I be rewarded?" he asked before he touched her breast. "I'd love to have another round with my goddess, if she doesn't mind" he said before he looked towards the end of the Labyrinth. "Will I get a weapon at least?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:29 am

Eve blushed and said “well your sounds so manly and extremely sexy.” She blushed kissing him rubbing her belly proudly. She said “yeah exciting and nervous.” She listened to him talk about his lack of experience in combat. She kissed him and said “well just imagine they are here to kill me and your soon to be family. Focus on that and let instinct take over. I will help if you need me to.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Kanon nodded to her repeating his words about him liking her moo. "It sounds so feminine and soothing" he said. He chuckled. "I guess this is going to be very exciting then huh?" he asked. He gulped as she suggested that he ward off the intruders solo. "What? Me?...but...I have no experience in combat" he said. He had no memory of what happened at the Mansion, which it was understandable. Kanon was definately going to need some confidence, but at least he knows how to please a woman.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Eve blushed a deep red. She said “im sure we can find the time. You like my moo.” She smiled when he asked his question. She said “I dunno honestly I never been pregnant. I never wanted to be until I met you.” She blushed as she didn’t want to leave his comfortable body. She said “why don’t you handle it. I want to see what you got my sexy beast.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Kanon chuckled. "We can do this a lot on our spare time...if we have spare time" he said. He sighed happily. "You have such a beautiful moo honey" he said. He shrugged to her statement. "I could build something...how long do you suppose you'll be pregnant for? 9 months?" he asked. He snorted knowing that they were about to be interrupted. He looked at her curiously. "Do you think you can handle it? Or should we ward them off together?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Eve blushed a deep red as he was such a flirt. She kissed him deeply and said “well same can be said for you my handsome bull.” She moaned as her breast was grabbed. She pushed them more into his hand. A moo escaped her as her nipples pirked up begging to be sucked on. she blushed at his comment. She said “is that a good thing.” She blushed and listen to his question and said “maybe you can add on to my room and make it a home.” She blushed and nuzzled him. She said “the relic has magic beyond anyones knowledge. It will grant the wearer immortality and power to rule the world.” She could feel intruders entering the labyrinth. She sighed not wanting there time interrupted.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:51 am

Kanon chuckled. "It certainly helped me see your very attractive body hun" he said as he grabbed himself a hand full of boob. "I can't believe at one time these were three times bigger than my head" he said before he leaned in to suckle her. He stopped before he looked up at her. "What do you think I can do about it?" he asked. He would not mind sleeping in her bed and having her use him as a bed. He puffed his chest out proudly. "I love you too Eve" he said before he looked around. "Uh...can you tell me what the relic does?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 am

She blushed and said “no they don’t get me pregnant but it helps. The gods grant good things on the full moon. “ she blushed as he mooed and pout a hand on her tummy. He could sense his child was gonna be a wild one and strong. She said “its me it I leave I can die. I swore a oath on the river styxe to give my life to the relic. I do got a room but its small maybe my big strong mate could do something about that.” She blushed she mooed and said “I love you.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:28 am

Kanon was stunned. "You mean full moons get you pregnant? I thought it just sets the mooooood" he said before he blushed at his moo. He frowned at her words. "If you can die for leaving this proximity over...wait...is it leaving this place or the relic itself? What's so special about it anyway?" he asked. He placed his firm hand across his lover's belly, and he mooed softly. "I'm a daddy?" he asked. He was trying to figure out a way to make the life of the mother of his herd to be of great quality. "You have a good place to sleep and eat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 am

Eve blushed a dee[ red as she had let the cat out of the bag so to speak. She nodded and said “yes I can get pregnant. Im sure im already pregnant to as it was on the night of the full moon witch is a omen that it will happen.” She kissed him deeply. She blushed and said “this is my home I am bond to this place. I cant leave this place longer than a day. If I do I will die. I am to protect the relic. We will hav to find a way.” She blushed as he said his herd. She felt weak under his dominance.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

Kanon was startled to hear the news that she was giving him a family of his own. "Our babies?" he asked. He gulped. "Uh...you can get pregnant?" he asked before he blushed. He now had the biggest story ever. He not only bumped uglies with the notorious Minotauress of the Labyrinth, but he got her pregnant. A smile came upon his muzzle as the pride set in. "Wow...you sure you wanted to get pregnant?" he asked. He was unaware that her desire for motherhood, and her liking towards him was what turned him into a minotaur in the first place. He looked around. "This place doesn't seem fit to raise my herd" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am

Eve was surprised and nervous about his size. She to had her doughts that he fit. She was also nervous as she never had a males touch. She encouraged him and told him she wouldn’t change anything else on him. She blushed and gasped a loud moo escaping her as he took her hymen as his own. They went through the mating. She had climaxed many times as he was a animal when it came to sex. It had been like he was another person. she panted as he climaxed into her womb in the moon light.” She kissed him panting her belly hug from all his seed. She marked him hers forever the mating bond sealing them together. She panted and listened to his words. She said “I hope im not the only one satisfied, you were amazing. Our babys probably gonna be just like his or her father.” She bushed as she let slip the last reward.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 am

Kanon looked into her eyes deeply. "Immortal mate?" he asked before he paused for a moment. He chuckled to himself. "I guess I can see myself giving a beauty like you company for an eternity" he said. He snorted to her other reward. "I hope it's a good reward because I don't want to have anymore alterations of my body without asking me first" he said. He looked her over as she laid herself down. "Hmmm...I guess I can maybe try to at least see if I can fit this thing inside you" he said. He climbed on top of her and pinned her down. Deep in the back of his mind was the knowledge that this beautiful creature had slaughtered many men for encroaching on this land, which this made him very proud for what he was about to do to her. No one could say that they had soothed a minotauress's heart and plowed her senseless. He slid his member into her, and to his surprise she was very tight but accomidated every inch of him. He felt almost as if she sucked him inside of her or did he go in from his body's natural instincts. He let out a deep relaxed sigh. "This feels nice..." he said. He mated with her for most of the night. Neither one was tired nor sore. I was just a very long bonding activity. It was almost 4 hours into the sex before he finally spurted into her womb, which his balls felt much better unleashing gallons of cum into the Goddess's womb. He looked into her eyes affectionately. "There, I hope you are now satisfied" he asked before he stroked her cheek. "How was it for you?" he asked before he kissed her. "I really needed to do this with you so bad" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 am

Eve blushed deeply as she saw his massive manhood grow to its fullest. She blushed as he rubbed against her. She mooed as she returned the rubbing. She said “well I give myself to you. I chose you to be my immortal mate.” She was nervous about mentioning she was to breed with him and give him young. She kissed him and said “the other is a surprise.” She winked at him knowing she would tell him when the mating was done. She laid down and said “now show me what you got my studly bull.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Kanon was still suprised that Eve revealed her nude form before him. His body responded immediately to her very desireable figure and health. He grew an impressive 2 foot long member and as fat as a cantelope. He looked like he had a log for a member, but it was perfectly suited to fit the minotauresses deep wide womanhood, though he only would need 18 inches to please his cow. Kanon gulped. "What's my rewards?" he asked. He did not know what he was doing with her, but his body was taking over the motions and caressing her body. He groaned feeling his massive log throbbing. He was curious to see if her large purportions would make her able to handle his hyper sized member.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:13 pm

it was true her body did call to his. Eve didn’t charge him. She wanted to but in a different way. She mooed softly. She let her cloths slid off revealing her body to him fully. She said “ I did my sweet. Don’t think of this as s a curse because it’s a gift. I chose you because you done something today no ones ever done for me. She reached down mming to his embrace and grasped his now massive manhood. It had grown bigger than she last saw it. She blushed. She said “its time to claim the rest of your rewards under the full moon.” She blushed wondering if he be happy that she chose him as her mate and to breed with her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Kanon's ears perked to the sound of the familiar voice. He was rather annoyed with her turning him into a minotaur, but something about her voice soothed his tattered soul. His heart began to pound hard against his chest before he could get a whiff of the alluring scent of female minotaur. It made his balls ache, and his body craved a female. He got up and wondered to the maze where he found Eve, but he was startled to see the minotauress not charge him...well not to kill him. He saw the joy that he brought to the lonely female, which he embraced her and sighed. He got a form of comfort and relaxation with their embrace. The pain of losing his family melted away at the thought this female was offering herself to him. He did not know this, but it was what her body told him. "You asked for me to come?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Eve had been watching temporraly leaving her maze alone unprotected. She knew she would have to return soon as if she didn’t she die. It was her curse. She knew it was almost time as she could see the moon rising. She used magic to make her voice carry in the wind like a whisper “come to me my sweet. Meet me at the place we frist met.” She blushed as she headed back home knowing he would smell her scent with his knew nose. She had watched him rampaged. It hurt her heart but she had also was pleased to see he got some payback.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Kanon was feeling tingly all over, but he felt a sharp prick in his temple followed by the trickle of blood. He reached up and felt sharp nubs growing out the side of his head. He mooed loudly, and he gasped. "Oh no...she's turning me into a Minotaur" he said. He growled and clenched his fist. "This is a curse not a reward!" he yelled smashing his fist into the ground. He felt his nose and realized that it had become swollen and disfigured. His ears were pointy and grew long. He had a goal, and that was to free his family. When he made his track to the mansion he had sprouted a tail and completely transformed into a half man half bull creature. The master did not recognize Kanon, but Kanon recognized him. "Where's my family!?" he yelled. The Master fell onto his butt and shuttered. "I don't know what you're taking about! Who are you!?" he yelled. Kanon snorted. "I'm Kanon!!" he yelled in a terrifying deep voice. The Master coward in fear. "I sold them!" he yelled. Kanon went into a blind rage. "You what!?" he screamed. Kanon did not remember much after that, but when he came back to consciousness he saw that the mansion was destroyed and the Master was in the slave hut cowering with his fat wife. Kanon snorted before he ran off as the guards arrived. Kanon ran into the forest and sat down on a large boulder. He was a 12 foot tall handsome minotaur with a very gifted sized member even for a minotaur. He moped on the boulder thinking about his misery.

labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) Minotaur_by_freddylupus-d34xbar
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Eve sighed watching him leave. She said when he was gone. “next we meet it will be time to claim your last two rewards.” She blushed as she went to a area that she could watch him. Without his knowledge. She giggled as the guards ran away. She blushed as she saw him change more. A slight huffing of arousement escaped her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Kanon blushed as she stroked his member. He snorted like a bull, but he was not trying to act. "How can I get about with this dragging me down?" he asked before he picked his member up and lifted it up. He wrapped his toga up but he looked like he was a fat man. He waddled out of the Labyrinth as she asked him to. He continued to waddle about, until he looked at his muscles begin to bulge and ripple. He loosened his toga and his member fell to the ground, but it appeared to shrink. When the guards came across him, they shrunk as well. Wait a minute...he grew! The guards looked at him with fear, and they ran away. "He's become a god!" one yelled. Kanon examined himself, and he made his toga become shorts to hide his massive bigger than a horse sized member. He was rubbing his temple feeling a headache coming along. "Damn it!" he muttered. He was unaware that his body was still transforming.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm

She said “my names Eve.” She blushed as he had kissed back. She was bright red when he revealed his manhood to her. She knew he wasn’t ready for the other rewards yet. She reached down and stroked his manhood lightly. She said “you can’t stay. Your being hunted remember. Trust me I love it. You better go.” She blushed as she shifted alittle as she was getting aroused.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Kanon smiled. "A Minotauress? You look very pretty for a Minotauress" he said warmly. He blushed to her next words. "Rewarded?" he asked before he gave into the kiss. He closed his eyes before he groaned to her touch. He felt something strange down in his groin as it tingled and began to expand, but it was not getting hard. He looked down and saw the huge bulge in his Toga which it grew larger by the minute. "What's going on? What's happening to my manhood?" he asked. He loosened his toga and gasped at his horse sized member flop to the ground. "Oh my..." he said before he lifted his member to see his balls had grown to the size of watermelons. He gulped. "I'm flattered with this reward, but having such a big manhood is going to scare all the women away...even you" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:10 pm

The minatorress blushed a deep red. She never had anyone care for her like he did. She stood blushing at his comments. Her duties were to kill intruders but she couldn’t. she could see this human mean no harm. Her heart went out to him as he told his story. She said “im a minotouress. It my duties are to protect this sacred place. I am grateful for your help. You shall be rewarded.” She blushed as she leaned down brought him forward and kissed him deeply and while he was distracted the amulet she wore glowed as she reached forward and gropped his crotch. She knew she chose right but it would take time fore the change. She could feel the process beginning.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Kanon looked at the 10 foot woman, and he smiled. "Oh thank Gaia you're well...I don't know what I'd do if people found out I left a beautiful woman out in the forest on her own. I'd be ostracised for sure..." he said before he reached out to help her up. He was clearly oblivious that this woman was supposed to kill him. He struggled to help her to her feet before he gulped realizing how tall and big she was. Her breast were bigger than a charriot wheel, and she could tell that she was amused at his flattering remarks, but mostly at how genuine he was about it. He chuckled to himself. "You're a pretty big girl...are you the daughter of a Giant?" he asked. He looked up at her horns before he snickered. "Or are you the daughter of a Titan?" he said. He did not mention the word monster or beast because monster or beast did not come to mind when he saw her beauty. He blushed as to why he was there in the first place. "Well...I'm a slave that escaped my master. He said that after I finished the construction of his mansion that he had no use for my family and I, and that he would let us go. It was all a lie to get me to work harder, so I fled, and I was chased here. I thought I could get to another village this way" he said. He grinned. "My mother calls me Kanon, and I'm only 18 years of age" he said before he looked around. "What is this place?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)   labyrinth  (private: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

labyrinth (private: OmuYasha)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next