Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Samuel shrugged his shoulders, "I'm perfectly happy with just food." He answered grabbing his trench coat and draping it over his shoulders, "If you don't mind classing down just a bit, I know a place that serves a good cheese steak." He suggested with one more pop coming out of his back as he pushed at his spine.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:43 pm

"well then italian or thai?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Samuel pulled his fedora from his eyes after the small kiss and with a few pops from his back, "If you don't mind paying. Just try not to go to that one Chinese place. I'm fairly certain that Celia wants to tear your spine out after that first thing." He spoke now springing up from his seat, "Kind of surprised that I never got a call from police. Usually stuff happens right around now."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Mina smile and steals a kiss giggling happyly"come on I'll buy dinner tonight"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 8:48 pm

The longer the two matched up with one another, the more time Mina spent at his office and more time she started becoming something of an assistant. If it got too much further he'd probably start paying her as an assistant.

Today was much like the day that Mina had first walked into his office, warm and lazy with a sleeping Samuel on the couch and his fedora sitting over his eyes. Only this time Mina had been in the office already to help him with maintaining the office like he would pay a proper assistant for.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:53 am

Soon a week passed and they saw each other more often
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 6:53 am

Samuel planted his forehead on the table with a small groan, "I'm certainly never drinking again now." He grumbled now slowly moving a hand to the glass of orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 12:31 am

"hey if it makes you feel any better your still good in bed for an old man"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Samuel perked his head up at the sheer shock of what Mina just told him, "We did what now?" He asked shocked that he did something like that, "Please tell me it was a joke." He added on feeling his headache climbing with each second that the thoughts rolled through his head.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:28 pm

"we had sex don't worry I made sure you had a rubber on"she says handing Him a glass of orange juice
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Samuel groaned in pain while Mina aided him along to the table for breakfast, "I drank nearly an entire bottle of scotch whiskey. If I was human that probably would have killed me." He grumbled taking a seat and cringing when the chairs were tucked in with the small noise of the chairs on the floor sounding like a bomb going off in his ear, "I didn't do anything stupid last night, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Mina comes help down stiars for breakfast and helps him with his hang over"man you really can't hold your liquor"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Samuel groaned while the surrounding noises seemed to pound into his skull, the bottle of scotch presented last night almost empty next to him, "Someone turn the sound down." He grumbled before slowly pulling himself up onto to flop on the ground with a thud that seemed to betray what weight he actually was instead of just his appearance, "I swear I'll never drink again."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 am

Soon the next morning arrive mina was making breakfast happyly humming
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 6:39 am

Samuel was just about to take a second sip when he heard her say he reminded her of someone, "That's interesting, not me since I've never spent time there, but interesting."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:10 am

"you know it's odd you remind of someone I met in Japan"she giggled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:05 am

With a soft breath he finally relaxed himself as to took a hold of his drink, "Thank God." He exhaled in relief, "Was almost afraid all this was some odd way of trying to lull me into a false sense of security." With that he took a sip while he eased himself further in the cushions.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 am

"no I'm not in heat"she chuckled as she offered him some scotch
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Samuel sighed while he tapped his toe on the floor now inside her home once again. Of course there was the view he got when she walked put on her little outfit. Then the way she walked, "Please tell me you're not in heat." He spoke resting back on the couch and watching her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:50 pm

"my kids will be dragons it skips a Generation"she says as they arrive she put on a beautiful night gown with silk robe
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Samuel arched an eyebrow at the comment, "Afraid, no. I just prefer not to sleep with my clients if I can help it." He leaned back in the cushion, "Really now? You don't really look like you got any dragon in you."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 pm

"If I didn't know any better I say your scared"she smirks getting in the limo "by the way did you know my great grandma bless her soul was a dragon"she says to him they were alone in the limo
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:39 pm

"Wait, what?" Samuel asked while the burning trail of smoke wafted through the air. He looked at her smirk, questioning if she was serious or not, 'Lets just try and keep this professional. "
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 pm

"ok you can sleep with me if you want?"she says smirking
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Samuel shrugged his shoulders to the statement, "Perhaps l, though maybe I should stay over one night just so I can keep things under control. Never know." He took the note and slipped it into his pocket, "Up to you on there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer (open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next