Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:25 pm

"I do believe it is over but you grew on me can I give you my number so we could possibly go on a date?"she says handing him a card
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:32 pm

With the cat out of the bag, Samuel walked out of the restaurant. Whatever the original plan was, it was blown out the window because of an overzealous Templar, "So," he started snapping his fingers to light the cigarette in his mouth, "I'm sure that your little plan went up in smoke." He spoke to Mina once everyone had been filed out for the Templar arrest and investigation following, "You still want to keep me around or is the job more or less over?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Mina blushing as he did this she helps her grandfather who had a heart at the amount of exsiment
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Trying to keep his calm and watch the place, Samuel conducted some small talk with some of Mina's family. Every so often, his eye would flash to one side when something took his attention in the crowds. His attention was suddenly diverted when the ever so familiar sound of a gun slide slamming home. He twisted in his seat and pulled himself up right. Right as the first shot fired he grabbed the pistol with his palm on the muzzle only for the pistol to blow itself apart when the bullet failed to fly out of the barrel.

One more motion grabbed the white clad assassin's face and slammed him hard enough into the ground to shake the wooden floor, "Well, he was a little excited." He patted his hands together to dust off the metal shavings that fell from his hands like the sharp metal shards were dust, "So, I'm sure I owe a bit of an explanation to the rest of you." He spoke now that the entire restaurant was completely silent with the explosion of the failed gun shot and the vibrations that rattled the entire floor.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Mina blushing as she talks with her brother about the family bissnus
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Samuel placed a solid hand on Mina's shoulder in an effort to calm her, "Remain calm. If you start a panic then that's when they get the upper hand. In the mean time, act natural and if I see them try anything bold I'll be sure that no one will get hurt." In an effect to try and act more natural he pressed a kiss to Mina's cheek, "I'm an almighty dragon after all." He patted her shoulder only to look up and see the orange scaled woman glaring daggers at him, "I swear I have the worst timing."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Wait white blur her eyes widen "we need to leave now"I said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 5:58 am

Samuel looked at Mina with a look that asked if she was joking, "Humans that want us dead in short. Generally wear a lot of white." There was a slight pause while he tried to find that white blur again, "And they just happen to appear the day a werewolf extended family shows up."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 1:15 am

she asked quietly"what's a templer?"she says confused"by what he was talking about
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 5:05 pm

(Playing with the text settings?)

Samuel sighed and shook his head after the kiss, "Like I said, I'll work with it." He added before his eyes caught a small motion from the corner of his eye, something white colored that contrasted so differently from the reds and browns, "Stay calm." He spoke quietly as he picked up and twirled a fork between his fingers, "I may have spotted a Templar." His eyes, now a glowing gold color, glanced where he had last seen that white image, "And if it is, stay low and stay behind me. For now, just act natural."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:49 am

She oders the family dinner special witch had an asorment of  food and some sake for the whole table
Then she kiss his cheek"again sorry"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 2:40 am

Samuel chuckled lightly, "Yeah, yeah. You guessed it right. Just not the time right now." At the brief sight of Celia he hiked the menu up to his face, "I'll just take whatever you're getting." He spoke a little louder than usual.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 2:24 am

"pretty much we are everywhere "she says then wisperd in his ear"I knew it you are a dragon"she smirks then came to to oder the food and sees his daughter is sent over"look alive the sent her over"she wisperd to him" quickly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 2:20 am

"Thank you for the thought." He added before trying to find a way to not have his daughter notice him in the large crowd of wolves he was bunched with, "So. It's not every 3 ay I get to meet the entire family." He added placing his attention more to his "date's" family, "Everyone just live right around the city?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 2:06 am

" don't worry I'll definitely be paying extra for this"she wisperd in his ear
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:46 am

Samuel laughed with a nervous hint in his voice as soon as Mina mentioned that he had a daughter, "Oh, well. It sort of never got brought up, and after that last crack about Mina liking older men I figured this would turn into the teasing hour." He kept his teeth together in his nervous smile as he leaned in to talk through his teeth, "I'm billing you for this I hope you know."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:34 am

"yes"mina says"I have an idea just play along" she clear her throat"mom did you know Samuel has a daughter?"she says linda was now inturiged"really now Samuel why didn't you say so "linda giggled she wisperd"sorry to put you in this situation"she says sheepishly to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:26 am

Samuel tried to hide himself as much as possible while they were in the process of getting seated, "Celia." He added shortly after expecting to see a young woman in her mid twenties with orange scales covering up most of her arms and legs, and a set of deep golden eyes, "That's her there isn't it."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:23 am

"let's hope so soon they meet the waitress mina sees the name tag "what was your daughter name again?"she wisperd in his ear
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 am

Samuel sighed then with a single deep breath he cooled his nerves, "No. It's fine. I'll work with it. Little late to try on a new face, but I'll work with it." He then gave a slight shake of his head, "Let's just get this moving and we'll just have to hope that Celia isn't working the floor today." He then looked back out, "Let's get this done and hope for the best."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:03 am

"well what's the plan I mean I just cant relocate where we dine it hard to get forty people together for dinner and it's the restaurant where my dad takes me on my birthday and it was a year ago today he passed were celebrating what a great life he live"she says and then appolagies for sounds to corny
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:51 am

Samuel cleared his throat from the blunt nature that her family pulled in just the first meeting, "Oh. I promise it's nothing quite like that. Just something I forgot to say earlier and I'd rather not say it out loud." He spoke before eventually being isolated enough to say what he had to, "You had to choose this one." He mutter with a shake of his head, "You chose the one restaurant that my daughter owns. And it's going to look strange when the girl that looks in her mid twenties is saying 'hi dad.'" He spoke quickly while pinching the bridge of his nose just for the pressure, "She's about three hundred and doesn't exactly hide she's not human."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:42 am

"yes we can"aldofo chuckled"what you guys going for a quicky"he smirked linda hits him upside the head"that none of your bissnus I swear I have rasied you better"she scolds him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:29 am

Samuel chuckled lightly now meeting with Linda, "Yeah. Kind of don't really know what Mina sees in me. Though I can't really complain." He bashfully messes with the hair on the back of his head. That was until he looked up at the restaurant in question and his eyes widened for a brief second, just long enough to be noticable, "Um, pardon, Mina? You mind if I say something in private really quick?" He gestured back to the limo, "Just a quick thing I want to bring up."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Soon as they arrive at the restaurant he greeted by her mother"I didn't know my daughter had a thing for older men"she giggled "I'm linda mina mom when she told me she had a boyfriend I just about lost it"she says joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer (open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next