Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:01 am

She picks up on that so she changed the subject"any way. I was wondering if you like to go get lunch to celebrate tomorrow if you're not busy"she says after a while mina was smiling sam was surprised her with a date
(I want them to marry)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Celia rolled her eyes as she filled the kettle with water and let her house guests in, "Yes, because a male can totally resist a female in heat."

Samuel cleared his throat both to avoid any implied messages from coming out of Celia and possibly starting a fight with Mina.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 am

"in my defense he was the one who didn't want to use a condom"she says joking around
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 1:34 am

Samuel chuckled and rubbed his chin, "I can take abuse Mina. If I can tank a bullet, a fist can't hurt that bad."

Before either could approach the door, Celia was leaned up against the frame, "Really Mina? Did put him on his back the first day." There was a small tone of disappointment in her tone, "Whatever. Come in, take a seat. I'll make some tea and get a little lunch going."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:13 am

Mina smile and kisses him then knocks on the door happily she was nervous to tell her daughter in law the news"sam I'm so scared what if she Punches you again?"mina said holding her lovers hand
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:08 am

Samuel sighed and patted Mina's side softly, "What can I say?" He chuckled under his breath while he pulled her in tight to his side, "There's just something about you that makes me want to keep you close." He smirked as they approached his daughter, and Mina's daughter-in-law's, home to give the news.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Soon Mina visit her daughter in-law again with sam she was 3 months with triplets so she wore a simple dress and flats she noticed that sam was holding her close"your so cute when your over protective"she says kissing Him on the cheek
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Samuel welcomed the kiss while he still had the less moodynn pregnant werewolf in his arms, "Careful with talk like that. She's still older than you." He chuckled though as his hands rubbed up into her back he settled the humor down, "I'm sure she's aware of it by now. She always seems to know when we've been at it. Including that one time we did that in my office. Your scent was everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 9:59 am

"so what do we tell our daughter?" She asked kissing him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:57 am

Samuel pulled Mina into his lap with his arms wrapped around her, "I wouldn't mind a girl or a boy. I'm sure happy to have a family." He answered before placing a kiss on her neck and a hand slipping down to feel the skin on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:52 am

"so do you want a boy or another girl"she says sitting next to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:43 am

Samuel chuckled before placing a second kiss to her lips, "Upset? Of course not." He slowly dropped his hands down to her hips, "We've been going bare for a month and I'm fairly certain you went in heat at least once in the last couple months."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:39 am

"your not upset?"she with a qiurked eyebrow
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:35 am

Samuel listened with a sigh expecting something like she felt he was too clingy. His eyes widened out when he heard the news that he was going to be a father again, "I'm definitely sure it's mine." He spoke grabbing and hugging Mina tightly. His lips then met hers before she could say another word.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:30 am

"we need to talk your going to want to sit down"she sighs"look I get straight to the point I'm pregnant and it's yours"she says sitting on the couch next to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:25 am

Samuel was exhausted after another unusual case both with the Enforcers as well as just dealing with his unusual detective kind of work. Between a hostage exchange, ransom demand, attempted bank robbery and many, many bullets that hit him with no result, it was enough to make a normal human just about pass out. In his current state, all he wanted to do was flop down and take a nap, maybe see if Mina had gotten better at back rubs since he suggested it to her with his daily grind.

Once he finally made it back to his and Mina's shared home, he placed a kiss on Mina's lips as soon as he found her, "Evening hun. Long day for you?" He asked before the tired look in his eye lead him more to the couch to try and get a little rest before possibly getting called again.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 12:48 am

Soon two months after that wonderful sex mina noticed a change in her she had a swell to her belly and after a doctor visit her thoughts were confirmed she was pregnant she was overjoyed but now to tell Sam she makes his favorite meal
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 12:37 am

Samuel chuckled before whispering, "Will do little wolf." The next thing she felt was the sudden spring of heavy thrusts that nearly made the couch under them shift with each motion.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 12:33 am

"well I got one thing to say ram me as hard as you can"she says in his ear
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 12:17 am

Samuel licked along Mina's neck while his hand took a firm grip of her thigh, "Well, get used to this feeling, because we're likely going to be doing this a lot." He started his thrusting as hard as his first entry, "And I'm sure you know a dragon can have a very intense libido."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:55 pm

She howled in pure Bliss "this is way better without that danm condom"she says happily
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Samuel let a wide grin spread over his lips before he shifted himself enough to plant Mina on her back with him on top of her, "Now. I think that's a little better." He spoke as he quickly pulled off the last of his clothing, "Now I hope you don't mind," He started as he pulled her dress up, "But I don't feel like having any protection this time." He added in before she felt him drive his shaft into her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:04 pm

She helps him remove his pants and she kissed his collar bone
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Samuel pulled his fingers down as his new lover locked their lips together. As his fingers raked down her legs, he pulled her panties down her legs with the strong scent of her sex now flooding the room.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 1:13 am

She intertwined her fingers in his hair and kisses him playfully biting his lip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enforcer  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer (open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next