Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 8:47 pm

As she walked away from him, he smiled. They had a goal. A real, actual goal. Whether or not it was true, it didn’t matter. There was a goal right now, and as of now, all they had to do was get to it. How, they’d find out. He followed immediately behind her, confidence practically radiating from him as they walked to his car.

“Drive to the docks, and drop me off there,” she said, a grin on her face. He knew that grin anywhere and his confidence immediately faded into something else.

“Drop you off,” he asked. “Why drop you off?” He already knew the answer before it left her lips accompanied with a chuckle.

“I might be able to use my body to get a working boat.”

“What?!” The something else feeling only grew stronger as he said this, unable to hide it in his voice. “Uh, isn’t there anything else we can do?” He put a hand on her shoulder. “What if we were to try talking to them, maybe we can convince them to let us use a boat or to give us a ride. We don’t have to use sex for everything you know.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Her crimson eyes glow as she stare into his human soul, she didn’t expect to be hunted down by the her past. She didn’t know what to think about these chains of events but she knew one thing. They have to make it to the other side of the world. Her heart strings pluck music when she heard his voice. She was so happy to know that her crush trust her, even if it involve getting everyone killed.

“I have a plan, let’s go Shall we?” With our waiting for him to respond she walk to the drive way once again and walked to his car. “Drive to the docs, and drop me off there, I might be able to use my body to get us a working boat~” she chuckled devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 9:49 pm

“The demon side? Why are we going there? Do you think that this mystery guy is there?” The demon side. He’s heard stories of that place, but much like the dark web, he had no idea if any of them were true. But he’s heard nothing good of it. Yet… if this man does happen to be there, then this guy must be older than maybe even Norman himself. She must have met him a long time ago, before she arrived here. Who would she have pissed off enough to get him to hunt her down from the other side of the world. And what did she do to him?

He stopped thinking about this as he realized that these were just assumptions. Yet while that’s all they were, there was still something to be said about them considering it’s Amxa that came up with them. Does she have an idea of who this guy is? Would Eric be waiting for them on the other side of the world? Or is Eric still here?

He decided that, with no other lead to go off of, he would have to trust her when it came to this. “Alright, Amxa. I don’t know how to get my hands on one, but if we can find a demon, one with a boat preferably, then maybe we can get to the demon side. We’d have to head to the ocean to increase our chances of finding one. Apart from that, I have nothing else that I can think of at the moment.”

It was true, he was going to have to take a gamble. But now, it’s a gamble that he’d put more than all of his money’s worth if he could, because it was Amxa.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Amxa was taken back by his words, her grip tighten on his shirt. A deep chuckle left her throat only knowing that this man will face death very soon if he would to stay with her any longer. “Fine! Let’s carry this plan out then hmm? But before we do so, you got any ideas? Because for one, we are being hunted, two, getting to the demon side of the world is impossible without a demon.” After saying this a brief moment past and the demoness placed her hand on her forehead. “I mean, the only way to go to the demon realm is by boat, do you have any idea how to get your hands on one?!” She asked finally removing her hands from his shirt and placing his feet back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 9:14 pm

After taking the unconscious cop upstairs with surprising ease, he was able to get him into the bathroom that was just to the left and plopped him down. Seeing the tub, he had an idea. Norman put the man down and quickly went to retrieve a couple of old belts that he had hiding in his room. Returning to the man, he bound his ankles and hands each with a belt, the hands behind the man’s back. After doing so, he put him facedown in the tub. An uncomfortable position, but hopefully able to buy him some time. Before leaving the bathroom, he closed the curtain to the tub to hide the victim.

Going back downstairs, he heard Amxa call out to him. “Let’s go! You’re wasting precious time!”

“I know! I’m coming!” Reaching the bottom step, he grabbed his bag from the floor and checked his pockets for her phone, making sure that he still had it on him. It might just be the biggest piece of the puzzle that could help them figure out who this mystery guy was.

“Also, we are not taking the car.” This brought him out of his train of thought and back to reality. Shaking his head, he followed her out to the driveway to respond.

“Why not?”

“It will only cause more attention to ourselves. We need…” Then she stopped.

“Amxa?”

Then she grabbed his arm and pulled him aside, heading to the back of the two story house. “Listen to me and listen good. This is your chance to leave me. This is your chance to go and find a new life! If you come with me and help me you will die. Understand me?! You.. will... DIE.”

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Not that he had much of a choice. She was telling him to go, to leave her to her own devices and for him to get off scot free. He could have a normal life. She grabbed him by the shirt again this time her loving and carefree aura died down into something more serious. “You have a choice.”

He understood this all too well. As quickly as the realization came to his mind, another realization came with it. “I’m not gonna leave you, Amxa.” He looked directly at her now, speaking in as clear a tone he could have. “I already told you that we’d find him. And that I wouldn’t die. I won’t die so long as I can protect you. So I’m gonna be fine. Besides,” he chuckled, “I already have two knocked out officers in my home so I’m already in the thick of it no matter how you look at it. There’s nowhere I’d rather be right now than with you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:49 pm

He seems to be nervous? I wonder why? Was he worried about me? How cute. The demoness thought about those very thoughts about the man. She grabbed a hold of her duffel bag filled with cloths and other important femalale hygiene products. The strap of the bag rested around her chest and hang losely at her hip. As soon as the couple ran down stairs amxa node to the words of her human friend and picked up the other male with no issue, however, she just raughly pulled the black hair of the white skin male to a near by closet. While Norman was busy picking up the male and taking him up stairs. She shoved him into the family room closet and found belt and a chair and pulled it together making it almost impossible to open the door from the inside.

The female ran over to the kicked down door she waited patiently for Norman to come down stairs. “Let’s go! Your wasting precious time!” Her voice sounded demanding as the demoness ran out into the draveway. “Also we are not taking the car, it will just cause attention to ourselves.. we need..” she stopped her self and grabbed the arm of the male besides her and quickly pulled him to the back of the house. “Listen to me and listen good.. this is your chance to leave me, this is your chance to go and find a new life! If you come with me and help me you will die.. understand me?! You.. will... DIE.” She grabbed him by the shirt again this time her loving and carefree aura died down into somthing more serious. “You have a choice.”
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:24 am

It was a weird feeling. Imagine what it'd feel like to have every single particle in your body torn away from you and put back together the exact same way they were before except in a different location. Sounds painful, right? But it didn't really hurt Norman, rather it was a sense of a sickness, like motion sickness, sea sickness, any sickness. He wasn't exactly sure what to call it this time, although he has experienced what he could call, in a way, "audio sickness". Where there is too much noise for him to keep a sense of his surroundings and himself, making his movements wonky, as if he's drunk while trying to walk in a straight line, he can't get his bearings. That usually happened at the monthly fire drills while in school. He decided that he'd just stick with the term motion sickness for this.

It wasn't long before the sound of a door slamming open jarred him out of his sickness. He could tell that there were not two more people with Amxa. He could hear them talking right when one of them grabbed her forcefully. Hearing this made a growl escape his throat. However it was a matter of time before the one he assumed was Amxa put them both on the ground and started to walk up the stairs.

He then looked around frantically. "Oh god, I can't let her know that I was watching her," he thought. "Gotta act natural." He then spotted a duffle bag in the corner of the room and more quickly than usual, he ran towards it. Opened it up and went around the room gathering various items scattered around. One he wanted to keep was the sonic grenade. Definitely one that he might be able to use later. He then started to put some clothing in in a more organized fashion within the bag and by the time that Amxa had walked in, he was nearly halfway done packing.

"Hey! Got any panties? I need a lot!" This question just made him give her a look that said: "why would I have any panties?"

She continued to speak. "Sorry, that needed to happen. We need to get all of the shit that we can." She said this as she grabbed her purse that was right next to the bed and started to help him pack. It wasn't long before they had finished and were already leaving the room. They were already walking downstairs when he heard Amxa say: "Your wife plays wonderfully." He listened for any signs of music but found none. But this remindeded him that he wouldn't be here for a long time, if not ever again. The sight of the two unconscious police officers made him freak out inside. He then out the duffle bag down and walked to one of them.

"Amxa, help me with this. Because as soon as they wake up, they're gonna start a manhunt for you. We have to delay that as much as possible, without killing, preferably." He then bent down to and grabbed one. He picked him up with ease. Much more ease than he thought there would be. And he slung the cop over his shoulder and started to walk up the stairs. "Help me with the other one. And look for any belts that you can find up here. We need to tie them up."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Amxa looked over at her crush, hearing the sounds of the cop car Slaming shut. Her small cat ears pitched down then quickly with her own hand, grabbing his arm pulling him close to her body, her breast pressed close to his chest. Then with a swift moment the demoness pushed him away and whispered." Go.. You need to leave! I brought you into this mess." The sound of knocking grew louder ." This is the police." She shook her head and pushed him away." Go! Go! I'll settle this! " she saw that he didn't wish to leave her , in a heavy sigh Amax didn't wanted to do this, but she had no choice. Grabbing his shirt with the same hand that pulled him into that hug, his body began to fade, from a sold object to a cloud of dust, then the dust slowly fade, she didn't kill him oh no. She nearly just transported his body and soul to a closer place, just up stares. In a split second the door slammed open her ears pitched back up as she turned around looking at the two officers." Hey! You don't have the right to bust into my home with out a permanent!" The short hair demoness demanded. The larger human male walked closer to the young women giving her a wide smirk, grabbing her blouse pulling her lewd body close to his." First off your a demon, we can do what ever the fuck we wish with you... No ones here, and no one will care." He chuckled his skin a dark tan, his eyes matches his skin tan, with a shaved head the other male being a white male with black hair and brown eyes. His expression said the same words the darker skin male did.

No time the female moved both her legs up kicking his stomach with her two feet. He removed his grip from her bust falling back grabbing a hold of where Amax kicked. In a swift movement jumping forward the demones grabbed the white male by pressing both her hands on each check forceing her head to hit his, giving him a heavy head butt. Both men are down, and out. The demoness sigh softly dusting the dust off her bust. This needed to be done, but now with this things will get worse. Slaming the door shut Amax ran up stares watching Norman pack up." Hey! Got any panties! I need a lot !" She sounded out of breath and rather more up going then depressed. " sorry, that needed to happen! We need to get all the shit we can! " she yelled grabbing her purse. Counting down the time the demoness closed her both red eyes, knowing this world will soon torture it self and kill off one another before the war vegans. While they packed the sound of someone playing the piano ring though her ears. She knows Norman wouldn't be able to hear this, or can he ? Ignoring this the demoness grabbed her bag and heard the muice grow louder." Your wife plays wonderfully." She added walking down stares seeing both offices out cold.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 5:52 am

When he left the kitchen, he went to a room further away rather than the room right next to said kitchen. He did this so that there wouldn't be any distractions. He looked around, seeing that he was in his library, well, it was as much of a library as he could make it. He had bookshelves that covered two walls, each displayed with books.

There were two chairs, one for him, and the other was reserved for someone special to him. Thinking about it tugged at his heart, knowing this person was now gone, and has been gone for years. He usually took the chair on the left from walking in. He looked to the leftmost corner, and there he saw a piano. A beautiful brown Yamaha, blanketed with dust. It looked like it hasn't been used in years. Although, that's not too far from the truth. "That's where she would make her own sheet music," he thought.

He walked over to the piano and rubbed a finger over it, leaving a trail where his finger had parted the dust. He took his finger off of the instrument to see his finger covered in dust. "I should clean it." He walked over to the bathroom and entered it. He went to the counter, crouched down and dug through the cabinets. He pulled himself out a moment later, holding a rag. He then got up and went back over the piano and started moving the rag across the surface of it, seeing it part the dust once more. He continued this for about five minutes until the piano was once again clean, seeing his reflection in the surface of it. "I'm a mess."

Satisfied with his job of cleaning it, he then walked to the left chair where he would sit, but stopped when he saw a picture. He saw a little boy and a little girl with golden blonde hair. It looked to be a selfie. He was never one for selfies, he never really liked them. He could see the little boy had tried to escape st that moment in time, prisoner to the girl with the iron grip. He went further down the pictures on the bookshelves. They were all of the same people, in nearly the same poses. The major differences being that they both grew older with each passing frame. The girl holding the camera every time while the boy attempted to escape because of his dislike for selfies. Yet, around halfway down the pictures, the boy's pose looked different. Where he would try to escape, he now stood there pouting, looking as if he's accepted his own fate. Seeing this made Norman chuckle at the memories. Not much later, he saw that the boy and girl were now at the age of an adult, in a graduation cap and gown. This time, the boy was smiling. The next one, they took on their first date. He remembered it clearly, it had taken place at a music store. One would think that that's not exactly date worthy, and it wasn't. But they still had fun, they were there for a good two to three hours, looking at the variety of instruments. Ranging from Violins, to pianos, to guitars, they even had kazoos and ocarinas. "It would've been cool if they had a theremin." It was still a blast and they had fun just looking at all of the instruments and talking about owning every single instrument. One thing's for sure, two down, and many, many more to go. The next picture was the last one they've ever taken. They were both standing with their arms wrapped around each other. While they both had one arm extended towards the camera and going out of view from the lens. He had finally taken a selfie with her. Those pictures only took up one half of the shelves, the other half to be filled later.

He was now smiling sadly to himself, and looked down from the frames to see the books. Peppered randomly around the shelves, there were books that held blank sheet music. He took one out and opened it up to the first page. It wasn't blank. He flipped the pages, expecting to find the blank page to be the next, and the next, and the next. None of them were blank. Every single page was filled with music notes. Original compositions made by her. He took out another book, and skimmed the pages, seeing that she had filled these books up as well. He did this for the next book, and the next, and so on. The last book was the one with blank pages. The last page that wasn't blank didn't have any notes, only a message. "Reserved for Norman's song. Make it a good one." He remembered that on her last birthday he promised to make her a song one day, declaring that it would be the best song she'll ever hear. "It better be," was her response. He still needs to get back to her on that promise. He then started to put the books back, when he was done with this, he only kept the last one out. Do that he could fulfill his promise.

He once again turned to go to his chair to sit down when he saw a case in the corner. He walked over to it and picked it up, seeing that it was meant for an instrument. He then opened the case and saw a violin. Her violin. It was resting in it's designated area and he saw something with a clip elsewhere inside the case. He recognized it to be a tuner for the violin. He then took it out of the case with with the tuner. He took the tuner and clipped it onto the violin, turning it on in the process. He then plucked the E string, seeing it was flat and turned the knob that was connected to it. He did this while plucking to see that it went from an E flat to an E. He then grabbed the bow from the case and held it in his hand. He put it to rest along the string and moved it. The sound resonated slightly throughout the room, but not much because he was playing lightly. The instrument produced an E. Satisfied with this, he proceeded to tune every other string. He then nodded to himself and put the instrument back. "Tuned it for you." He closed the case and put it back where he got it from.

He then finally sat in the chair. "For trying to go somewhere with no distractions, this was probably the worst room for that. He then pulled the phone out of his pocket and was about to look through it again until it started to ring. "Alex." He answered the call, hoping it was the Alex that he was familiar with.

"Hello," Norman asked.

"Norman? Is that you?"

It was Alex.

"Alex! Boy am I glad to hear from you!"

"Norman, where are you?"

"What?"

"The police, they questioned me and now they're after Amy! They just left a minute or two ago and they're going to both of your homes!"

"What?!"

"You've got to get away! Quick! As in RIGHT NOW quick!"

It was then when Amxa walked in. "We need to get going. Pack your shit." She said something else but it was more of a mumble than anything and Norman couldn't understand her.

"Right," Norman said. He then hung up the phone and walked past Amxa. "We need to get out of here, right now." He heard a car pull up nearby and stop. This was followed by two thuds. He looked out the window and saw that there was a police car parked in front of their house and two officers were walking towards the front door. "Amxa! We need to get upstairs, quick! We need to hide!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:02 am

The second he left the room Amax kinda regretted making so many pancakes but from what she seen, humans can eat like no tomorrow. The female demoness grabed 6 pancakes and placed them on her plate covering them in powder sugar and Mapleserup. Walking over to the living room she took a set down on the sofa turning on the tv placing the set of them pancakes on her lap , her back laid against the soft pillows the tv turned on with a press of a button in on hand she has a tv remote and in the other is a sugar covered pancake, taking a few bits from the human food crewing on it, enjoying her home made meal." I did a pretty good job." She noded finishing eating her stack of pancakes, demons don't really eat to get energy like humans do.

Changing each channel looking for the news forecast , after a few clicks of the remote she placed it flat on the wooden coffee table as she news played in the back round. A women with short straight black hair, nicely brushed back showing her forehead and many layers of makeup. Her blouse a soft green, her eyes chocolate brown, followed with her skin color. Her mouth moved talking about the school board , then about the house of congress. Things that was interesting, but things she already heard before from her many years in the human part of the world. Munching one pancake after another watching the news with out a care in the world, until she took a bit from on of her pancakes, and placing the unfinished flat jack on top of the other uneaten flat jacks .

Something caught her eye and ears, grabbing the remote she raised the volume up . The same reporter , with her voice not hearable and easy to understand. Amax pulled her back away from the sofa and lean forward to the TV set .

The screen changed from the reporter to a riot. As she said these following words," last night a demon and a few humans braken into a burning building, the demoness calmed to be no other then Amax no flower. " then an id photo showed up at the right hand corner of the screen before she continued her speech . " officers said that this demon has saved 3 living humans, but from this riot it seems that the citizens say other wise. People here says that she is the one that started the fire, and that she is to blame for this up coming. " as she spoke they showed video of what seems to be only humans holding sighs saying things like ' the devil should burn back to once it came' and ' there is only God, be gone demons' also priests and priestesses holding a large cross while walking down the road of the main square. " I have Jakup mashen at the scene , Jakup?" Then the camera cut out to a white male with soft green eyes with a clean cut hair stile like the women. In a blue t shirt and unknown what color pants he's seems to be wearing but he began to speak stuck in the mosh pit of the human protest. "Thank you Marya , I'm here at the mosh pit where this large crowed of people gathered to protest about demon rights!" He raise his voice because of the none stop yelling in the back round.

He walked over to a older women holding a big sigh ,with a microphone in his hand pointing it closer to her mouth." Miss! Tell me how did this star-" no time she swiped the item from his hand and began to yell in the microphone ." Demons don't have the right to live with us! God put us onto this planet for a reason!" The women yelled then the news reporter moved his hand to his neck making a line across his neck telling the camera guy to cut the camera off. Soon after this, the same dark skin women stood straight with a calm expression still on her face ." We'll Get back to Jackup as soon as possible while this mosh pit picks up ,here's sam jones report. " once again she paused and from there a women in a high bun , the same color as the other two reporters , her eyes a soft shade of Hazel. Wearing a classic pink blouse with a sliver chain hanging from her neck. " thank you Marya.. " she paused , next to her is a taller male with soft peach horns , and four eyes. His skin a soft shade of yellow, his eyes a deep red, his hair jet black. On a normale day like this , the male just wanted his coffee and head to work, but was stoped by this reporter. With a Starbucks latte in one hand and a small bag with sweet bread in them. He just stood there as the camera light turned from red to green. " here I have one of the demons." Pushing the microphone closer to his lips." Tell me how do you feel about us humans calling you're kind such hateful words? How d-" " I don't care, as you put it we don't care, all the demons that either was born or moved here from there mother land to raise here and have a family here, a demoness saved a family. No big deal, it's good there alive but why go over the top for somthing as little as this?! " he paused and turn to the camera." 40 years ago, humans feared demons and wanted to kill and or removed any thing that had to do with other demons. Like half demons, mixed demons, and pure demons, so your President made a law, called the DRUC
AKA, demon rights of the United country ." He paused to take a sip of coffee." This law was to give the demons the same rights as the humans, making this country and every one in it one big Community ."

It began to spread like wild fire as the humans began to protest about the demons which worried Amax in a way." I wouldn't have jumped in.." She sigh softy Closeing her eyes once then slowly got to her feet walking over to the room where Norman was at while the tv played in the back round." We need to get going.. Pack your shit.. I knew falling in love was a bad idea.."
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:55 pm

"Did you need to make so many flapjacks? I can't even eat half of these, I'm only human, Amxa." He looked up at her. "And I know what you mean, the way this side of the world is, I'd suspect that everyone else would suspect you. Because up you were one of the last people seen, and you're not exactly human. The racism in this world can be brutal at times, but let's just hope that this isn't one of those times," Norman said. "If anything, it's best to move as fast as possible, find whoever this guy is, and we can go from there. Move somewhere, and track him. But it's only a matter of time before something happen to us, that's police related."

He took a pancake in his hand, not noticing that he felt no heat, despite them being fresh. He also failed to notice that he didn't just seem to eat it quickly, but rather he wolfed it down within seconds, still feeling no heat. He then poured himself a glass of juice and drank it in one gulp. He ended his meal by wiping his mouth across his arm, and got up from the table.

"I'll be in another room, going through numbers. I need you to keep an eye on the news for me." He then walked out of the kitchen, leaving Amxa with a stack of pancakes.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:30 pm

maybe i'll impress him with my body? it was a mar thought which spring into action. Her small cat ears twitched up from his response as to why go through her phone. "hmm, good lucky dear, i have numbers of different males phone numbers,good luck going through all of them, and you shouldn't worry to much." her mind began to wonder, while her hands grip the spatula flipping the well prepared pancake batter. The demoness made this batter out of love: Added milk,surge,one egg,vanilla extract,flour,and a small pinch of baking soda. It maybe simple, but it will taste mighty grand, i hoped so at lest. Alas Amy,AKA,Amxa was lost in her own world, crossing out each man she ever slept with, hoping the man that's after her blood,isn't the same man she's worried about. It can't be Jhone, or Noel... it must be.. it cant be A- she was snapped out of thought when she smelled the butter she placed into the skillet started to burn , good thing it didn't burn the lovely pancakes. Moving her hand from the handle and pulling a glass plate towards the hot pan. Pancake after pancake Amxa finished cooking her lover some breakfast to start this day.

Amxa grabbed a hold of the glass plate making up to 12 flatjack's for both him and her, but mostly him. Turning the stove off, the female walked over to the table and placed the plate in the center of the round wooden table. All ready on each side of the table is two chairs, and each chair having its own set of plates, silverware, and cup. As what he can tell Amxa well planed this from the start. She left the table and opened the the fridge pulling out some juice,closing the door with the carton juice,heading back to the table placeing the carton next to the pancakes she cooked. A fresh aroma blew around the kitchen, followed by burned butter. pulling her chair back the demoness placed a sit at the table , her large bust did bonce as she wasn't wearing any kind of support for her breast. resting both her arms on the tables surface, waving her hand."its fine, i don't eat much.. i worry about you Norman, now please enjoy." Her soft red eyes turned away from the mountain of flat jacks. "I've havent seen the news, as of yet... but i have a strong feeling what will happen... " she stayed quite once again , she knew already Eric was out side watching them, she could feel his aura a mile away. am waiting on you to take a step . her claws sharp and ready to kill. she turned to look over at her crush and sigh softly. " very well you humans always seem to talk about things from the day before, its slightly annoying." Whats up with Amxa? normally she would bug him as to bagging him for sex, but shes seems abit more worried and aware, almost like shes planing for something.

After he finished his meal she stood to her feet in a fast motion causeing her bust to bounce once again. "Norman, lets remove are selfs from this town, " She paused and spoke once again as her eyes stared into his." we must leave at once, or else we'll be in more trouble then what we already are." she finished speaking. knowing very well, that the police is looking up her phone records.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 8:58 pm

He searched through her phone swiping back and forth between calls, texts and numbers. "I'm trying to find something, anything to help us try and find out who this guy is. The guy who was on the other end of the phone." He vaguely remembered hearing the voice of the man as he sat down at the table.

"She may be alive, but we did a number on her." Norman repeated. He then looked at Amxa. "That's what he said, the guy on the other end. That means that there's more than just Eric after you. For all we know, there could be more than just these two, and we barely even know one of them, much less two. I already had a hard enough time tracking that Eric guy down, even with my hearing. I mean, hell, he could already be outside this house just watching us for all I know."

He then smelled the wonderful aroma of pancakes for the first time that morning, now that he had taken his mind slightly off of the phone. The sight of them making them seem even more appetizing to him. He then looked back and forth between the cell phone in his hand and the pancakes that lay before him. "Although, I guess I could go for a flapjack or two. You should eat too though, you need energy. Also, have you checked the news yet? They might be talking about the fire that happened last night and maybe we could get some information off of that."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:46 pm

She spoke no words, her arms around him pulling him close. As normaly she wouldn't be cuddling a man after sex, or before sex so for her to do this, its abit shocking. Her eyes closed slightly making a kind purr to bding so close to him. Even though her body rested and her human lover is in a deep stste of mind. Amy have all eyes and ears around the room, one bad sound that shes not used to gets into the room it will case her to jump up. So it was a right move from Eric to stay down.

Thd next morning, amy was gone from her bed, as she desited to make some pancakes for her self and her love. Why do I love him so much? She wondered even though the day just begain somthing worryed her, and she could tell when norman can in looking through her phone to see her last callers."what ever looking for , good fining it. Because all I have is numbers of men women and porn." She added watching his jraw jrop from the amount of numbers on her phone. The female floped over the pancakes cooking them to a golden brown on each side , givjng the clean plate over to her love." Here maple syrup is on the table." She added walking twords him kissing him on the lips like how a loving wife would to her husband"so why look though my phone?" She asked pouring wine at 8am in the morning .
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm

He had agreed to sleeping with Amy after she clarified that she didn't mean sex. He didn't resist as she pulled him closer to her. 'I hope things get better soon', he thought. He soon smiled at the peace and calm that they had. He could feel her holding on to him, and he got closer to her in a protective manner. 'I'll protect you, Amxa.' He then looked to the side to see the sonic grenade that had been used on him the night before. His eyes started to close on their own as he slowly drifted away into slumber.

Outside of the house, unnoticed, was a man looking through the window at them. Eric stared, not making a sound, as he watched them sleep. 'If I wanted to, I could kill both of them now.' He took a step forward before remembering what his boss said. "Wait until the time is right. Be cautious. Study their patterns." He returned his foot back to its original position. He knew that this man was right. He also knew this man had an advantage over Eric. He thought about what he had said. 'If I go in for the kill now, there's no way I would have made it in without alerting this Norman guy. And even though Amy isn't at her best, she still could kill me if she wanted. She's faster and stronger. And even if she wasn't able to fight at all, Norman can. And he's definitely stronger than me. He's the second one to land a punch on me. I don't want to imagine fighting both of them. I'll just bide my time until I can move in for the kill. Then, it'll be game over.'
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Her eyes soft red , glowing with want but it also worried for not her self but for him, she's a ware of the pain and suffering he will give her if they find her or get there hands on her. Amy sat up on the bed watching the male walk towards her and speak to her softly to rest, as he was right her body was in need of not sex but of sleep. Amy demonic eyes stopped flowing and layes back down on the bed before any thing she grabbed his arm and pulled him back in bed with her. While lookin up at the ceiling she said softly." Sleep with me, not in a sex kind of way.. But as support.. I need someone near me, to hug and love. " using her stranth to pull him to the bed as she wraped her body around his cuddling him closely as her head rubes into his shoulders not letting go of him. She was showing a sweat side a side of how a sweat women would show. Clossing her eyes the she demoness was ready to fall into a deep slumber doing as what Norman said. As nether of them knew of what war is about to take place.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 1:05 pm

"He won't get you. I won't let him. We'll find Eric, and we'll find whoever that other guy was. We'll find both of them, and we'll stop them. And the first step for that, is for you to get some rest. Your fast healing might heal your physical body with wounds, but it won't heal exhaustion." He got up from the bed and walked over to her "Rest for now. I'll be here for you. So please, rest."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:59 am

Her deep red color eyes looked into his brown eyes with desire, then it glowed lightly with anger and hate, the more she listened to his words it cleared up her mind abit. Hes right, it's not time.. I wish I could have him... but I guess nots thd time. I love him! I know you do... then her eyes stoped slowly red as it looked away to the side , feeling his body move closer to hsrs feeling his soft lips hit hers , thoses few seconds felt wonderful, she wanted more she wanted to feel his lips more ,but sadly that wasnt an option. His words brought her heart o lighten abit more"fine.. and as I said before.. am a demon , I heal faster then normale humans " she added slowly geting uo from the bed and puting on somd clothing."now.. I know about who is after me... your right that sex got us into this mess... as I hade sex with him too, which got him in trable.. now he wishes tk kill me kr hse me as his own Personal sex toy." She added
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Shortly after he had retreated slightly, he softly grabbed Amxa's wrist and raised it up and away from his lower body. He was glaring slightly at the woman. "Why am I stopping this", he repeated after her. "I'm stopping this because I believe that relationships come with time. And sex even more. I don't think we've spent enough time together, and the time we HAVE spent together was mostly survival. Not only do I believe that it's too soon, but I don't think that this is necessarily the time to be doing this. You're still recovering from the fire from last night and we have two psychopaths hot on our tail. One of them is a veteran and the other we have no idea what he's like. And besides, sex is what got us into this predicament in the first place." He then sighed while still holding onto her wrist. "I'm not saying that I don't feel the same way for you, I really do, but this can wait a bit longer. We can wait a bit longer. And soon, when this is all over, we can finally be together." He moved closer to her. "So for now, instead of trying to open your legs," he leaned closer and kissed Amxa. He broke the kiss after a couple of seconds. "Why don't you try to open your heart?" He smiled as he said this.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:50 am

Slowly geting up from her bed just about to speak her words and explain to him, that it isn't as easy as it seem. But his words brought safty to her heart and calmed her down. Still in bed Amy slowly got up from the bed and moved her hands to each side of his face taking a better look at him."that's a promise right? Well, I don't know why, but I fully trust you" Amy body felt like it was moving by its self as she moved her face closer to his placeing her soft red lips on his, as Amy wanted to tast his lips, wanted to feel his body close to hers, why didn't he want to do it with her? She loved him? I love him! Whereing a soft long shirt and slowly moving up from the bed now on her knees depthing the kiss between the two, wanting it to last abit longer untill she moved her hands down his pants thats when he moved back." Why are you stoping this? Never mind," she sigh heavly.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 5:00 am

"What would you do if I were to die?" From a simple, calm, good morning, to a sudden change of pace. He had never experienced something so quick to change. But nonetheless, he had to overcome his shock to answer the question. He already knew the answer to this question. "Easy. You won't die." He saw her about to retaliate with a comeback to how she is gonna die. He quickly shushed her. "No. Hear me out." She finally looked calm after he said this. "You won't die because I'll be there. I'll be the one protecting you. And how good of a job would I do of protecting you if you end up dead. Not a very good one. Besides, there's only one way that they'll get to you. That's by going through me." He pointed his thumb at himself. "I'll be there for you. You won't die because I'll be there for you, and I won't die because if I do, then who'll be there to protect you." He smiled at her. "We're gonna win, Amy. No matter what, we'll be the ones left standing. I promise you that we'll make it through this. Together."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Now that this male understood her issues, and her main prablem she was faceing. Things was soon going to end in a big ball of fire. Amy didn't wanted her life to end like this, she slowly open her eyes as the blinds of the window leaked in some sun light, hiting her eyes ever so slightly. Soon the female moved around in the bed of the human male. What was wrong with me? But the next ponit.. Why should I even care? Why should I care about humans? And to hit all things on the nail, why Norman? That's right.. I love him... Now that Eric, and him... Is after me... I need to .. I need to ... Wait, there is no ponit in telling him. There is no ponit in telling norman about what's about to happen next. I want to stop this.. But I know I can't.. In her own thoughts the female demoness turned her head at the male laying next to her in the same bed. Using her arms to push her body up and to relaxe agest the pellow Amy let out a heavy sigh now her full body being fully healed. "Morning.. May I ask somthing?" She asked geting closer to the male, Amy knows this is going to happen one of these days. She's going to die some how.. Not today.. But soon. " what would you do If I would to die?" She asked the male, in a calm relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Norman sat there, stunned as he listened to her talk in her sleep. 'Eric, Martha, Amy...' It was a lot to take in. He knew that she'd taken some crap in her life, and that she must have passed that crap around at some point. But he had never imagined that it would be this much. 'She cheated on her closest friend with her friend's husband, got him arrested and sent to the loony house, and eventually caused her friend to commit suicide. That's... That's...' And as quickly as the bad thoughts entered his mind about the woman, these thoughts soon left his mind, to be replaced with the realization of something. The thought of this made him smile gently. Even as he smiled, and the bad thoughts had left, there was still a tiny bit of darkness that was the bad, swirling around in his mind. This was causing a small internal battle inside of the man, but it was a one sided battle. For when you love someone, you are somehow able to over look all of the bad in them. He looked at the rays of the fresh morning sunlight that beamed through the window while smiling. It was when he heard the sound of the bed sheets moving that he finally looked back at Amy, who was still in the bed. His sleep deprived eyes smiled at the woman as she woke up. "Good morning, Sleepy Head."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:43 pm

After the divorce between Eric and Martha. Things changed for the worse. It didn't help hearing rumors about her ex husband going nuts. A few years pasted, and so far Martha has bean trying to titlt her head high and not give up. Geting back to schooling, and becoming a singer. Sadly things didn't go her way. After lossing her husband, and geting a job as a singer. She found her self geting depressed easyly. She didn't know looking for a band would be so hard. And even once she found one, she couldn't join, becauas eof the fact of her being a women. Her voice hit very high to low notes her voice is soft and smooth , but no matter how great she sang there was people better then her. A few mouths pasted, and the wish she wanted in becoming a mother soon flew to the back of her head. No longer her main reason in life, it hurt so much to see mothers so happy with there kids and walking them across the street. It brought joy to her sad lifeless eyes. Soon she tryed to look for a man she could love, a man that was just like Eric or even better... But no hope cane her way, every man or women that tryed to come her way was nothing but ass holes. Her heart soon ack, it hurt so much. As her last hope in love was Amy, once she talked to Amy about her feelings and the way her body ack for Eric. The demoness just smirked, why is she smileing? " humans like you are so week, and hopeless it makes me giggle and laugh at how week your little hearts are.. You come to me for help? The last person to give you love? Don't worry... " slowly raiseing from her soft bed as the female was now on her hands and knees. Amy was so close to make Martha her own personal slave.. Wait.. Why not? A smile crossed her lips at the though of such things. As Amy came over her since. She made up her mind. Making Martha her own sex slave for as long as she wished. It only took 6 mouths though as Amy grew bored of the female and tryed to remove her from the demoness life. But she didn't want to , she loved Amy, and baged her as Amy was the only love one she hade left. Amy soft pink eyes stare into her han soul. Feasting her arm on the side of her bed and relaxing her head on the palm of her hand. With a wave of her hand she smiled at the week defenseless women."here, I well give you something of mine.. The power of emotionless.. Where you have no emotion twords no one.. And you.. My dear well no longer feel love.. The pain of such a thing. Of course Martha agreed to such, but she didn't know it well count twords happyness, sadness, joy, anger, Martha didn't know the out come of such.. Later that week, Martha was no longer her self, but a empty shell, no longer to feel nothing. Her friends no longer near her, lossing alot of her work life. She was now just a lifeless women. And soon, she ended her life. Why because her heart one day couldn't take this.
As with any and Norman Amy slowly rasied her body off the bed no longer feeling week. But she needed to tell Norman why there after her. But it wasn't needed as her mouth was talking while her body was blacked out, telling him every little detail. Every little reason at why Eric is after her life.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Soon after that, the military had found out and they discharged him and he was taken to an insane asylum, a loony house, and holed him up in there because he was supposedly insane, hence the name 'Insane Asylum.' Of course, this was after the divorce. That's how the military found out about him and he was found 'insane' for wanting to get revenge on Amy. After about a year or two of constant therapy, they had deemed him sane. Of course, he's just a very good actor. He soon left and got in contact, shortly afterwards with someone else that Amy had wronged. And that's also how the fire began. That was the plan that him and this other individual had put in action. But it had failed thanks to Norman, or as Eric called him, the Human Sonar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: