Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:05 pm

"ok we can talk"on the inside she was scared but she was doing this for Celia"I came to talk like adults she says calmly she was in a simple pants and blue top
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Celia leaned up against the door frame and scowled, "Really? You think it's about you taking my father away?" She huffed then shifted aside, "How about we come inside and have a nice long talk? I made black tea. And I hate wasting anything." She spoke grabbing onto the door knob with enough force to start crushing the heavy, brass knob.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 9:57 pm

"I'm sorry I know how you feel  that I'm going to walk in and take your dad form you well I'm not Celia I have my Mom when I was 15 take a new Man into her life I hated Him but he did as I'm going to do with you let's get some Ice cream"she says with a smile
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Samuel sighed and popped his jaw completely into place before picking himself up like nothing happened, "And just for the mean time, let's try and keep our distance. Try and think things through."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celia opened the door, this time much more fiercely while she stared down and intended to intimidate the other female, "What is it now you mutt?" The draconian side of her made it's way out as black smoke foamed out from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 9:56 am

"I'll go Samuel I think it's best if tomorrow or a week from you talk to her about this without me and then her and I'll talk I understand what's going on "mina says and takes to get something for for his jaw she goes and hands him some aspirin after a week mina goes sees Celia alone she knocks on the womans door
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 7:09 am

Celia was silent for a moment after hearing that Mina and Samuel were going to be an item. Her eyes slowly shifted between her father and her potential mother in law. Without warning she wound up and knocked Samuel off his feet with a solid punch to the face, "Both of you can go straight to hell." She growled out before slamming the door in Mine's face.

Samuel pulled himself up and rubbed at his jaw, "Yeah. I thought that would be the reaction."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 1:13 am

"Celia you and your father have been accepted into our caln and me and your father are a couple I would understand if you are upset"mina says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 am

Samuel felt himself get tugged away to what he thought was going to be a night with just the two of them, only to come up to Celia's door, "This is a horrible idea." He muttered to himself once the door bell rang.

The familiar sight of the young looking woman from the restaurant came up first. According to the tired eyes and the sloppy dress, it seemed Mina had interrupted her beauty sleep, "What do you want?" Celia asked while she swayed in place from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 1:00 am

"Don't worry it's locked up tight come on"she says and takes him to her house but they deside to tell his daughter the news
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:54 am

Samuel arched an eye brow, "That girl that had all the scales on her arms and legs. My kid. She is twice your age." He added matter of factly just so she understood how young she was to him, "Do you want to head to my office for some privacy, or do you want to head back to your place. Perhaps try not to get me drunk this time."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:49 am

"no but I start my heat tomorrow morning but first Celia?"she asked holding his hand
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:42 am

Samuel chuckled under his breath at the mention of Celia being added to the family, "Oh I'm sure that will be something to tell her. Her new step mother is young enough to be her kid." The absurdity seemed palpable at this point, "Since you've gone this far, I suppose it would be an insult if I didn't at least try to make it work." There was a brief pause before he asked a familiar question, "Are you in heat tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:36 am

"they do I only told the your species and they accept you into our and your daughter your family wether you like it or not now"mina says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:34 am

Samuel watched the intensity grow in her eyes with each word she uttered. He had to admit that he admired that little bit of her, "And I suppose that your clan knows about this." He spoke calmly to her, "I don't imagine that the clan will like the news that their leader decided to elope with the enforcer that barely anyone even knows the species of."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 am

"I don't care if anything it sounds way more exiting than mine Samuel I would live for you I would die if it ment I could spend the rest of my mortal and imortal life with heck I would throw away everything if it means I would be with you!"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:16 am

Samuel let the silence echo the last statement Mina made, about them possibly being a couple. The way the moonlight fell on her didn't seem to make his decision any easier, "Look. Mina, you're a sweet girl and all, but with the way things are like around me it probably wouldn't be the best idea." He drummed his fingers lightly along the bench as he tried to think, "I know I haven't exactly shown it all that much, but being around me can be dangerous. Like centuries old demigods trying to take over the world dangerous. "
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:08 am

"actually I was wondering if we I don't could uh be a couple it's ok if you don't want to I understand completely"the way the moon hit her eyes her eyes sparkle brilliance in the rich pools of amber honey
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:04 am

Samuel stayed rather quiet as the two ate there. Around them the sounds even began to fade out, especially now that the sun was beginning to set for the day. Samuel kept an eye on Mina seeing if she was wanting to talk about anything, "I was thinking a bit. I know you got your whole leading your clan thing and all, but if you want you can stick around the office. It's kind of nice having someone around to help out."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:10 pm

"it's ok you didn't know " she says taking out her sandwich and taking a bite
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:56 pm

After about ten minutes he carried two cardboard boxes containing their sandwiches, one he set down in front of Mina, "I guess we've both got egg on our faces after today." He tried joking to boost the mood, "First the bit at the Chinese place and now here I am reminding you of your dad."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:39 pm

She finds the perfect seats
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Samuel scratched at the back of his head with the notion that her father brought her there, "Well, I guess he really knew where to go." He looked to the benches trying to make the scene a little lighter, "Go ahead and take a seat. I'll get everything for us." He spoke patting the wolf woman on the back before going to the small window to get their food.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:28 pm

"oddly enough my dad brought me here when ever I was sad"she says with a bitter Sweet smile
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:14 pm

Samuel chuckled as he pushed the door open and waited for Mina to exit with him, "What can I say, I'm just that lovable of a guy." His toothy grin followed before locking the door behind him and leaving the building. The place he suggested was a small shop just about done out of the side of a building.

Near the shop were a few benches that served for tables where the few others that were eating took their seats, "It's not a fancy shop, but trust me. The food is good."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:03 pm

"sounds perfect danm your making it hard not to like you"mina says and puts on her coat and fallow him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer (open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next