Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Samuel welcomed the kiss from his lover before he pulled her down on top of him, "Well, I'm sure I have enough energy for that." He spoke with a chuckle as he slowly snaked his hands up her dress.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 1:50 pm

"tell me all about over sex big guy"mina says and kisses him deeply
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Once they were finally at her place, Samuel let out a sigh before flopping onto the first couch he could reach, "I am so glad today is over. You would not believe the mess I had to deal with before I checked on you."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Soon after a slow bissnus day they walk home
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Samuel nodded with a small sigh of relief, "Oh good. I was worried she was going to do something out of the ordinary." He leaned against the wall while he watched her work.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 11:53 am

"it whenever really well"mina says she was making so hamburger patties
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 8:16 am

Samuel pushed the door open, the jingling bell announcing his arrival in the shop, "Oh. Mina. Pleasant surprise." He spoke walking up to the counter of the currently empty shop, "So, how did the visit go?" He asked placing a hand on the counter while he leaned in.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 8:01 am

Mina looks away away blushing"I should really be going bye"she says and goes to her butcher shop and open for the day
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 7:47 am

Celia cocked her head to the side, "You are? I was just teasing." She spoke though tried with some subtlety to widen out the opening in her robe just enough to show some of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 2:12 am

"wait how did you know I was bisexual?"she says confused
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 1:32 am

Celia eyed up Mina as she stood up, "Well. Whatever you have planned out for today, just try not to take advantage of anyone. Including my father." She then lifted up her cup, "And if things don't work with him, my bed's always open." She winked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:02 am

"yea any way I should be going"mina says getting up
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 7:07 am

Celia arched an eye brow at the mention that Mina was half dragon and the puff of smoke came out, "Huh
So both of us are half breeds. That's neat I guess." She leaned up against one of her claws.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:51 am

"yea you know what I've never told anyone else but I'm telling your father later but I'm actually half dragon she says as a puff of smoke escape her lips
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:00 am

Celia smirked at the mention, "So long as you're willing and able." Once more she downed the steaming liquid, "Just, try to make sure he's happy. Dad's got a lot of baggage that he'd rather keep under wraps. Try to make him open up a bit, probably make him happy to have someone he could talk to."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:54 pm

"yes I am and if he is I won't mind having two or three"she says calm down a bit
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Celia chuckled seeing the slight blush on Mina's cheeks, "Really now?" She teased before picking her cup up for another sip, "Suppose he be interested when you go back to see him. Are you comfortable with the idea of kids?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:28 pm

"once"she says blushing before taking another sip
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Celia poured a second cup for herself, "Comes with the territory." She clenched one of her hands that looked more like scaly claws, "Got his strength, but mom's restraint. As in I don't have much, if any." Her claw tapped at the table while she kept an eye on Mina, "Small question for you then, how many times have you slept with him so far? I'm sure there's been at least once with how attached dad gets to anyone that gives that much attention."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:02 pm

"hey you did a pretty good number on his jaw"mina says and takes another drink
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Celia huffed before downing the entire steaming cup like it was cool water, "It's connected." She responded simply and set the cup down next to her, "Let me put it to you simply. My interest is trying to make sure my dad is happy, I have no real hope of having any kids of my own since apparently human and supernatural hybrids are sterile. So I live day to day." She folded her hands in front of her, "I just don't want my father to jump into a relationship this quickly."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:40 pm

"no he hasn't and if he wants to tell me I have to respect that if he doesn't want to his his choice look I came to not talk about your father I came to see how your doing"mina says taking a sip of her tea
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Celia softly tapped the tea cup to the table and took a deep breath to avoid shouting at her, "That's it?" She asked narrowing her eyes, "Just a couple of things that have come up from a day or two of working with him?" She closed her golden eyes while she avoided screaming and throwing punches, "Has he told you about his previous wife? My mother? How about the rookie that died under his guidance? Do you know anything about my father?" She opened her eyes again to see the look in Mina's eyes that said that he hadn't, "Almost a millennia of life, and he's barely told you anything."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:17 pm

"a man that is kind and intelligent also a bit of an asshole but that waht I like he straight forward unlike my idiot brother"she says with a low growl
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Celia's attire pretty much told Mina that she wasn't planning on leaving her home at any point that day in just a simple robe that was wrapped tightly around her frame, "And that's why we're sitting down and drinking tea. For one, it calms me down. For two, I feel like I need to calm down in order to pin it through your head on what's happening." She picked up the kettle from the stove and poured two glasses of steaming hot tea for them both, "What do you see in the two weeks that you've known my father?" She asked taking a careful hold on her cup and sipping, "It must be significant if you want to spend the rest of a millennia with him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer (open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next