Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 am

Samuel pulled his gaze back to Mina once she properly covered herself up with the shawl, "And in the process act like it's a date while trying to gather information." He clarified his portion before Mina added a few sprays of the fragrance to herself.

In response to what Aldofo greeted, Samuel gave a graceful forward tip to his fedora, "Sam Elliot. Good to meet you." He greeted back with a slightly different name lest they knew his real name, keeping the confident air about him though not acting intimidatimg so not to blow his cover.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 2:55 am

She she blushed And emedeatly finds the shaw cover her but a little bit more"I'm so sorry it's simple just a nice dinner with my family that way you can actually see who might be the gulty one oh and my family is has 30 members so don't be shocked Kay"she says as she sparys some of the parfume on her self then they get into the limo where here brother is"hello dear sister so this is the runt who thinks he good enough for ya"he says sarcastically mina rolls her eyes"nice to see you again aldofo"she smiled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Samuel cleared his throat and shifted his head to the side so that he wasn't staring directly at his date's more pronounced assets, "You may want to cover up a bit more. Kind of pushing up a bit." He spoke trying to keep his eyes averted, "So, plan of action once we're inside?" He asked trying to think of the job and not the two round orbs just about bouncing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:32 am

"we arrive at five"she says puting her make-up on lighly and putting her hair up in a bun so we have about five minutes to our selves "she was bent over looking for her shaw that went with the dress giving him a nice little view of her assests
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:46 am

Samuel cocked his head to the side with a knowing smirk, "A dragon now? Why would you think I'm a dragon? They've been extinct for well over a couple centuries." His eye shot to the perfume places in his hand, "There is one way better, but I'm sure I'd need to at least buy you dinner first. That and I don't think we have that kind of free time right now." He joked with Mins before putting one spray on his chest, "So. When do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:39 pm

"you know I have to ask are you some kind of worlock or something if your a dragon take pride in knowing your the first one I have ever seen"she smirks and hands him some her parfume"sorry only way to get some of my sent on ya"she says akwardly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Samuel shrugged his shoulders, "It was a start." He spoke then let a smirk curl up the corner of his lip, "Only one hundred-twenty two? That's cute. Try being over seven hundred. Got to shake hands with Lancelot and King Arthur myself. Granted I looked very different back then." He let Mina take care of his tie, something he never really liked in the new age, "Though if you rather I just say I'm thirty, I'll work with that."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:04 pm

She smirks"we don't want to over sell it"she says she was in a beautiful coctail dress it was a seafom green paired with black seleto heels she helps him fix is tie there you learn a few things when you live for as long as I have and if you ask my age I'll give ya my human on 22 my werewolf 122"she smirks
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Samuel arched an eye brow at the mention that this new name came from her brother, "Really now?" He tucked his hands in his pockets, "When you've been around as long as I have, you find out really quick that brothers will cut off another brother's head if it meant that he got the crown. Seen it several times in fact." He listened closely to the brief explanation of the plan, "Oh course M'lady." He spoke now like an entirely different person as he bowed much like a knight in the middle ages, "I suppose if I must be another then I will." His voice now seemed to go slightly higher in pitch while keeping the manly edge to it, this time more like an aristocrat than an investigator.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 9:46 am

"my brother he next to take the spot of head of household I know deep down he loves me but he still a possibility I left his name off the list because I wanted to give him the benefit of the dout"she says now I have some suit for you pick a nice one your meeting the family tomorrow at a Chinese restaurant I told the your an investigator a human one not a paranormal"mina says" and one more thing how are ya acting skills soon they get ready to go to dinner she managed to find him some nice clothes to wear
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:11 am

Samuel groaned and leaned his head back, "Of course you do. Jealous ex-boyfriend, possible weirdo?" He asked now looking back to Mina and how she drank her scotch without so much as a flinch.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:10 am

"smart yes that it and also I have a new name for the list"she says and takes a swig of her drink
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 am

Samuel crossed a leg hearing the term 'tomorrow' in regards to her family, "Then what are we doing today aside from showing me that gun you found?" He place a finger on his chin, "Planning on something to spread my scent around your place?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:57 pm

Soon she smiled"well yes that's ture don't worry you'll meet the rest of the family tomorrow"she said and pours some scotch in a glass for her self
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Samuel caught the water thought still looked at her with an odd look, "Generally I suppose, but humans don't exactly get put in positions where they need to prove that they're together by blatantly expressing what goes on behind closed doors." He took a swig though push comes to shove I'm not going to argue with the idea of a rather attractive young wolf girl straddling real or fake."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:48 pm

"useally when werewolf finds a mate or in human terms a boyfriend they mate but I said we can fake it as best as we can"she says tossing Him a bottle of water
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Samuel arched an eye brow at the thought of werewolves being more solitary now, "Huh, strange. I've always known your kind to have a pack mentality. Especially with there being the head of a clan." He spoke more on memory than he should know now, "I suppose a little water won't hurt." He answered. The comment yesterday still rang in his head, "So yesterday you mentioned that something sexual would possibly be involved. What in the blazes did you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 pm

"sorry to disappoint you but werewolfs tend to like to be independent if you see a werewolf with help more and likely there just lazy or have self respect"she says"would you like something to drink?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:30 pm

Samuel chuckled to her comment, "Don't know. Your estate here is massive, I was starting to expect that we were going to need a horse to get around." He stated then making his way inside an oddly empty front room, "The help on break?" He asked looking around and expecting to find maids or some other uniformed workers.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:27 pm

She smiled as the she goes to the front door to greet him she opened the door"hey there what were you expecting a butler?"she chuckled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:20 pm

Samuel looked oddly at Mina after taking the page offered for her home's number and where to go for the job, "Right, right." He mumbled to himself before jerking his head up when she exited the office, "Wait? What?" He reacted when he thought the subject of sex may have been something involved, "Wolves. Horny little monsters." He dropped the ashes in a tray on his desk and took a seat.

The day came and went. Noon time, a more casually dressed Samuel Westwood walked up to the address given to him. His assumption that she was loaded was correct. The address was a massive estate that looked suited for the high life as surely as his life was more just comfortable without much luxury. Without thinking, he pushed the front gates open and walked his way up the stone walkway and to the door.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:14 pm

"good meet at my place she wright her address down and her phone number"now arrive around noon and rember think of me as a girlfriend we will only go as far with the act as kissing if sex is need well Will fake it as best as we can"she says and leaves to her car
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Samuel shrugged his shoulders at her brief explanation of her plan, "You're the one making this plan then. If you want such a thing to go along." He left the stick hanging out of the corner of his mouth, "Though the dating other species thing is nothing I care about. They couldn't hurt me if they tried. Especially if they don't hit as hard as an anti-tank shell. Hurt like hell, but it couldn't kill me." A confident smirk pulled up the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:00 pm

Because would he not act on the sudden need for a private detective and besides if he knew what you are doing my Death will be sooner I have a plan you'll pose as a boyfriend don't worry us wolf are pass the whole dating other species is bad it will allow you to actually be close enough to protect me and do your work"she says taking a drag as well
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Samuel shrugged his shoulders and kicked another cigarette free out of the corner of the pack, "Knock yourself out." He stated offering his cigarette and snapping a new flame alive once she would have taken the stick from the pack, "So why tomorrow? If you want to : A, get this guy caught and B, keep a protection detail on you; why wait?" He took a drag and let a segment turn to ash while he took in the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer (open)   Enforcer  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer (open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next