Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Breathing wasn't her pain prablem, her main issue was alxe, as them being human it was just easy to loss there breath and die. Looking around the building already was looking its footing. Runing over to alxe and his wife and child. Her breast bounce while doing so. Stoping near the door she could already see his wife both happy,upset, and confused seeing a half naked women, and alxe having a bra on her face, covering up his noise and lips. "Miss! Let's go! I well explain more late-!" Her words cut off as she felt alxe pushing her away from the fallin debre. Watching in horror to see alxe geting crushed by the ceiling, booking there only exit , before the ceiling fall on her, she got to her feet and with her demonic power she pushed the hard burning wood into bits. Runing over to alxe she picked him up, and grabed the phone that alxe was using , with a harsh raspy voice amxa added."love, don't go inside.. I well be there in less then 10 minutes.. This is why you shouldn't told me to do this." Kicking the door down from the room they where in the nother and her son ran out of the think fire. As the two ran out the firemen quickly helped then out. Amxa wasn't doing any good, half her body being burned, some parts even worse as her arm bones was showing, she could easyly heal back her skine. Buy seeing her body was geting burn faster then geting healed she needed to leave. Grabing the week hurt alxe , the demoness ran as fast as she can out of the burning building. The flames geting to much to the ponit of amxa hair slowly geting burned. Her hairs bleeding slowly as her light pale skin slowly going brown. Runing out side the old home. Amxa jroped the human on the cold wet floor, as the firemen tryed to burn out the flames. Almxa wasn't on fire. But her body was badly destroyed, now able to see both arms bone, bloodly face,arms, and lags. Her chest being burned as well and her stomach having deep wonds."well... Your alive.. A..am..glad.." Amxa feel on the floor , breathing clamly as the face expreson norman gave her slowly brought a smile to her lips. Might as well scare him.."well, any last words?" She asked laying her back on the cold floor.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:30 pm

'Damn it, Amxa!' "Alex, go in and go into the second room on your left. There's someone there. Looks like it could be one of your kids." He could hear a couple of coughs. "Got it boss." He could hear his voice being muffled for the second half of the sentence. "I know what you're going to say, but it will help you breathe easier." 'What is she doing in there.' It was already hard enough to pinpoint exact locations due to the roaring flames, but he could sense some movement between two forms in there. One of them was freaking out for a second as the other seemed to be grabbing at it's face. Before long,the figure let go of the other and it started running through the house. He could sense the figure running through the house before he heard something else. "Alex, step to your right!" He could hear it now, loud and clear as a piece of the ceiling fell and almost crushed the poor man. He ran outside holding a little girl. He quickly put her down. 'What's he wearing on his face? "Stay here, I'm going to get your brother and mommy." "Daddy!" It was too late, he was already running back inside. "Alright, now go down the hall and it's in the third door on the right." He listened and ran inside the room and got the toddler. As he quickly ran out with out a problem. He could sense Amxa waiting inside for him. 'Something doesn't feel right.' "Watch your brother." He ran in again. "Go straight and into the room on the left." He sensed him get there and the two figures looked at each other. 'What are they doing, are they... Talking?' He sensed something right above the other figure in the room. "Alex, get her out of there. It's gonna collapse right above her!. He sensed the figure push the other out of the way of the oncoming debris, himself getting hurt in the process. The third figure, Amxa, looked at him, shocked until he sensed something else. "Amxa! Move!" He knew she wouldn't hear him as debris fell in her too. The free figure ran outside. "He could see her, it wasn't Amxa. 'No!' He quickly ran inside the burning house, hoping he could still do something to save them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Amxa crossed her arms and let the two talk, she did role her eyes when he said about her being with the boss. Even though she can go inside with no prablem. As he said it well help alxe fix his family."alright, but an coming with you okay!" She added runing in side with him. She wasn't going to help him Dave his kids she was going to make sure he stays alive. Kicking the burn door down she rushed in behind him. Right behind alxe helping him with any thing he needs. As the ceiling slowly started to calaps amxa used her stranth to lunch the burning wood away from alxe. As Norman gave him detractions on where to go. The female was helping him, yes one part of her body started to burn from the fire. As alxe was having a hard time as the smoke thickness. Quckly as her skin begain to pel from the fire. She riped off her bra and put it over his lips.", I know what your about to say, but it well help you breath easyer. Amxa didn't care her breast was showing , as long as alxe was breathing from the heavy smoke. Once Norman helped alcr to where to go, amxs focred the door to open for alxe to get his kids. Amy didn't want him to see her, at all as her soft skin was burned heavily, not all but her sides ,stomach, lags, uper chest, and half her face was either burned badly or just red marks why do I care ? Why should I? After this there was an opening for the two to run out. As amca body begain to get worse.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 6:00 pm

"Wait, I have another plan. A way we can help Alex redeem himself for his family." He listened for a moment. 'There you are.' "Alex. Alex!" "What is it?" You need to do this, man." "Me? If I go in there, then I'll die!" "Not while we're here." He motioned at himself and Amxa. "What the hell is she doing here? She's the one wh-" "Not is not the time, Alex. This could be your only chance at redemption with your family. And it'll be a lot easier with my hearing. We'll use our cells to communicate, and I'll tell you where to go. That sound like a plan?" Alex looked down and shut his eyes. "I, I don't know, man. I'm afraid." "So you're afraid of a little bit of fire, more than your family's lives being at stake?" Alex opened his eyes in realization and looked up at Norman. "You're right! I can do this!" "That's the spirit! Now get your cell out and get ready. It's gonna be one hell of a ride"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:44 pm

The demoness was in shook of what her boss was telling her, now in the car in fast speeds. To the burning house. Already amca can smell burning wood and ear people yelling for help. Even before the car stoped amxa jumped out of the car and quckly ran over to the burning house. But stoped as ordered."okay an not going inside , but recall your with a demon, I can easily rush in there and pull them out with my straight. But I need you.. We can work to get her to get in!" She yelled kicking the door down with on foot.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:27 pm

They sprinted out of the house and into Norman's car. "It's Alex." He started up the car and quickly took off without buckling his seatbelt. "He's at his wife's house, well, ex-wife. He said he usually drives by there on his way to, and from work. But today, he was just driving around and he saw a light. He got closer and saw that their house was on fire. He has two kids and his wife in there. And he needs me because of my hearing. It'll be easier for me to find them. And whatever happens, I don't want you going in there, you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:02 pm

The female layed down in the bed now deep in thought. Over thinking things over and over again , abit upset about how things ended. Once she heard him said he heard that, she wanted him to . now here she was.. In deep love with a man, she's deeply in love with. Slowly closed her eyes to rest, untill her eyes spring open. Now jumping off the bed, and runing to the door opening it up." Norman! I need.... Wait... Norman..what's wrong?! " she asked looking at his face and eyes already could tell by the way he gave that somthing bad is going to happen" let's go I don't care what I look like come!", she yelled pulling his arm.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 4:10 pm

He was about to get ready to lay down on the couch when he heard her say "Asshole." "I can hear you, you know," he muttered. 'But then again, that was probably the point. I'm sorry for doing this to her, but it's true. I'm being torn apart from the inside out. And it's not being an asshole if I'm doing this keep my own self from going insane. But then again, she's probably trying to not go crazy herself. I should go apologize or something. But if I go in there, I might come out half mauled to death. Damn it. You know what, I'll go apologize. He was about to get up when he noticed the pizza box from earlier. He picked it up to throw it away but stopped when he noticed that it felt heavier than he thought. He opened it up to see that it still had three slices left. 'Huh, I'll go throw this box away and put this pizza in her fridge first. It won't take too long.' And he did so, careful not to make too much noise. He then walked to her door and got ready to knock when he heard something. A slight vibrating sound. It was coming from his pocket. He reached into his left pocket and pulled out a phone. "2 missed calls" 'Must not have noticed when I was battling myself internally. Its from Alex?' He quickly answered it. "Yo, Alex. Something the matter?" "Oh thank god, you answered!" "What's wrong?" "I need your help!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:36 pm

The demoness wanted to go and tie him down and just fuck him that way, but she can't go through with doing such a bad thing to him. To her own love. Being pushed away. As such."okay.. Fine.." She added giving him a dark look. Her voice soft and sweet. A sigh left her lips as she got to her feet puting back her bra in place . she grawled deeply now geting her self ready to go to bed. Upset and angry. "Ass hole," she grawed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:52 pm

'No!' He quickly pulled away from her. "I can't do this, Amxa! I can't!" He looked away from her and stood up. "I can't get close to someone again!" He started to walk away. "Listen, just, put your clothes back on, because you're not gonna have any reason to take them off tonight. If I care about someone else, then I'll go crazy! I fell into a state of depression after she had died. And right now, the only thing that is keeping me sane is going to our little hideaway. I'm already going insane as it is. I have two little voices inside my head just arguing away and leaving me withering away from the inside out. And if you're gonna laugh, then go ahead and laugh. I heard you when I was freaking out over crossing the street. I prefer that we stay friends. Nothing more." He walked out of the room. And then he yelled back. "I'm sleeping on the couch! Goodnight!"
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:44 pm

'No!' He quickly pulled away from her. "I can't do this, Amxa! I can't!" He looked away from her and stood up. "I can't get close to someone again!" He started to walk away. "Listen, just, put your clothes back on, because you're not gonna have any reason to take them off tonight. If I care about someone else, thwn
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Watching the fire burn was indeed entertaining, and once he yelled out load about his little war inside his head. After he apologized amxa didn't say anything but got closer to him , taking the glass of wine out of his hand and finishing it for him. Gentlly placeing the glass on the floor she grabed him and kissed him once again. This time longer, and much deeper, with her tounge mixed with his sliva. Never has she felt a man tast this good,oh god he tast so good fuck him! Here and now! Her world was spining moving her hands to his shirt trying to take it off. Using her free hand to unhook her bra as it slid off her body, now showing him her large shaped breast.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 1:05 pm

'She kissed me.' You know that little voice inside your head that says 'do it' and the other little voice that says 'don't do it'? Well those two voices were arguing back and forth in him. 'You liked it.' 'No you didn't! Snap out of it!' 'Yeah! Snap out of it and do it already!' 'No, think about what Laura would want.' 'Laura would want you to be happy. This is going to make you happy!' 'No it won't! It'll make you feel guilty! 'But look at her, she's waiting for you.' 'But so is Laura! Don't betray her like this!' 'This isn't betrayal. This is what will make you happy! That's all she ever wanted, right?' 'Laura!' 'Laura!' 'Lau-' "She isn't here anymore! So stop bringing her up!" He realized what he had said and looked at Amxa's expression. 'Damn my loud mouth.' "I am so sorry, Amxa."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:18 pm

The female raised her eye brow at the male. Before taking a nother chug of the wine. Placeing the almost empty bottle on the floor next to the bed , the demoness grew closer to the human. Then looked down at her large chest showing off her clevlege to the male. "No, " she sounded very calm and relaxed then upset."this is my old out fit from the demon side of the world.. Well not the shorts but the shirt" a smirk crossed her lips to see him geting nurves. I got him where I want him~ she though abit exsited but she needed to fix what he said about her kind. Grabing him by the shirt pulling him closer to her body, now he felt her large breast press agest his , like the first time they ment. "What you said was rude, not all demons are fallen angles. I'm on the other hand is a birth demon, well a mixed demon as well, as my mother being a demon, and my father being a cat demon, so being that I was born.. So don't fucking say that ever again, its the same as saying all darker skin people are Mexican. So don't fucking say that.. Ever again. " now the elephant in the room is addressed. The yuki eyef his body and slowly layed down on the bed with her back agest the soft mattress, and her arms reading on her stomach. " now..." Quckly the women got up and kissed his lips softly tasting his lips and tounge in the process. Once removed she layed her back agest the soft bed once again." Now your going to ask, why did you kiss me? Because.. I wanted to tast your lips..I know you don't see me as much.. But might as well." Oh my! I kissed him! I kissed him! He tast so good, I wish he can just get on top of me and just do it.. But knowing him, he won't.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:25 am

'Dang it, Norman! Now you've done it.' He went to sit on the bed again and he saw her leave the room to go get some wine. He put his hands on his head and started to think. 'Shit! How am I gonna get out of this one? Think, Norman! Think! I can't just tell her no, that'll break her. I already saw what she was like when we were at my little hideaway. Damn it!' He sensed that she was coming back and quickly acted like nothing was wrong. He saw her place the wine on the dresser right before she started to change her clothes in front of him. He quickly closed his eyes but found that didn't help his situation at all. 'Damn my enhanced hearing. Why did you have to be here at this one moment in time?' He put his hands on the back of his neck and squeezed his arms slightly against his hears as to muffle the hearing a little, but not completely. When she got finished, he quickly pretended to stretch. She poured him a glass of wine and handed it to him. "Thanks." He sipped on the wine. When he saw her drinking it like it was water he stopped drinking. But he probably stopped drinking because he noticed the way she was dressed. 'Say something! Anything! Stall for time!' "Hey, you're not gonna wear anything else? I mean, I'm not one for fashion, but isn't that a little too revealing?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:04 am

She could not belive what she was hearing, a fallen angle?! Really? And soon I well become one? The demoness bit her lip in anger. Trying not to show the male how frustrated she was geting. Watching him move close once again. That word 'friends' no, I don't want that.. Why.. I don't whant to be your friend. I want to be your lover.. How hard isn't to understand! Why is this do hard to get though to this guy. Watching him walk into the living room she stoped him, by grabing his arm keeping him in the room. How dare he say such things in my home." Your staying in my room, your my guest ymand your sleeping next to me," she added giving him a strict voice line. Keeping him in the room. She walked away to get some wine for her now incoming head ack. Once inside she placed the bottle on the dresser and got changed right there in front of him. Now whereing a large bra and some shorts. Showing him how large her breast really are. The female sat in the side of the bed drinking from the bottle like nothing but before she did so she pored him a drink."here" she said giving it to him.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 am

He sat on the bed and sighed. "I don't really believe in curses. I feel that they're just a ploy to scare people or make them act a certain way. I think that if you believe something, tjen after a while, it becomes a sort of reality for you. It's like when you believe that you're worthless, then after a while, it becomes true I'm a way. You become worthless to yourself. Or when you believe a certain way, it'll be true for you. I also don't really believe in demons. It's always been said that demons only do bad. And they make people do things or act out of their way. And if there are demons, then I believe that they can change for the better. After all, demons are fallen angels, or so it states in the bible. And if you fall, then you can get back up again. So I feel that they can change. I feel that you are already changing. Soon, you'll be able to call yourself an angel. Not a demon. You saying you're just a woman is like me saying I'm just man. You're not just a woman." He stood up from the bed and walked over to her and put his hand on her head. "You're more than that, you're kind, smart, and your my friend." He smiled and took his hand off of her head. Then he started to leave the bedroom. "If you need anything, I'll be on the couch, alright?" Then he left the room.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:06 am

"Uh..no-" her words cut out as the more he spook she regret saying that now, amxa looked into his eyes now seeing anger but he was still crying , the female wanted to kiss him, hold him, he really did care, sadly it's only bean two mouths but it felt like there bran together for a long time. The female demon stayed quite once her boss drove her home. Parking in frount of her small home. He turned off the car and walked out now walking to her door. As amxa did the same thing. Moving her hand to fix her hair, while her other hand grabed her key to open her wooden door. Once opening she let the male walk in then her follow suit, locking the door behind her the demoness placed her bag on the chair with her arms now crossed."Norman, one day I well die.. In my family we were cursed to forever go insane, so far I have little effect if that curse. " walking closer to the human wraping her arms around his neck brushing her lips agest his, not a kiss but he could feel the hot breaths she was placeing on his lips."please, don't worry about me.. I have killed to many people one day I well get either killed or I might end my own life. Trust me.. Living with depression is the worst thing you can have... Now if you wish -" her words stoped there removing her body from his , as the female turned around and bend over to take off her high hills. A soft sigh left her lips and ponited over at the small hall" my bed room is in there, I don't mind you sleeping next to me" she said in a strict soft voice. Before he walked away she added that would make his skin crawl " what you said in the car, isn't true.. Like I said.. Am just a women.." She added cleaning up the meds from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:03 am

"Just, a demon?" He felt a surge of mixed emotions. Sadness, worry, nervousness and happiness, but what stood out the most was anger. Anger at what she had just said. "Just a DEMON? Oh no, you're not 'just a demon'! You are a person! You're not just some random walking 'Amxa-looking sack of meat! No! You are a person!" He glared at her, still crying. But now, he was crying for a different reason. "Damn it, Amxa! You're so much more than that! Yes, you are a demon, but not 'just a demon'. You're a person with feelings, thoughts, and a soul! There's no replacing you! Do you have any idea how I would've felt if something happened to you? I already lost two people that I care about! One of them being to this same situation. There's no way that I'm gonna let that happen to someone else that I care about. Not again! You know what, I'm driving you home, and I'm staying at your place tonight. I want to make sure that nothing happens to you. Nothing more, got it?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Amy was snaped out of her thoughts   when large arms wraped around her uper chest. Pulling her back. Away from the street, looking back now seeing his face full of tears, her face started to blush feeling his body close to hers, feeling his warm embrace. As her mind finally got a hold of what was going on , now realized what she just did. "You should not be sorry, I wasn't ... Norman.. You saved me" her voice grew soft wraping her arms around his neck pulling him closer. No longer on the road but on the side walk. They stayed close to one another untill Amy broke the hug. "Wait, you care.".immediately the female demon slowly move her hands away from his body now able to cross the street back to his car. Once inside his nice black handa. Amxa sat next to him as they both free silent, I have to tell him." Norman, what happen back there, you showed how much you care for me. How about we forget about what happen, by taking you back home to drink ? I'd that okay?" She asked in a calming voice. Moving her hand to his touching his hand and squeezring it not gard but in a loving matter." But you know. " already crawling up the wrong tree, as the wrong chose of words " you could have let me died. An just a demon , you can always replace my kind. Ya know.. " quckly even before the car made it into the road he stoped hard on the brake now looking at her. With a soft blush across her face seeing his upset face."w-what?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:55 pm

He heard her leave and he turned to face her. "Hey, wait up a sec!" He quickly ran after her squeezing through the alley, turn and turned at the corner. 'Huh' He listened as he moved even quicker. "Amxa, no!" Not again! He squeezed out the alley and desperately ran into the street. "Move!" He quickly wrapped his arms around her and jumped out of the way of an oncoming car with her, landing hard on his shoulder. He panted with his arms still around her. "Don't you dare scare me like me that again!" He squeezed slightly tighter but it was more of a protective hug, than anything. He was just glad that he didn't lose someone else to that same fate again. 'Thank god for my enhanced hearing.' "I'm so sorry, Amxa. I'm so sorry." He was crying now, but he didn't care. All that mattered, was that she was safe.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:34 pm

Never has she seen a man in love with a women so much , its so sad. It brought sadness to her eyes. Do all humans do this? Do they all have deep feelings like this man? The smile in her face soon fade as he talked about his love once again , and the happyness in his voice was so over willing. Amxa sigh softly walking away from him passing by him."am ...going home.." Her voice sounded sad feeling bad for him as memberies feel her head , remebering her mother,father, and her lover. Why did I kill him?! An such a monster! List in though the female walked out of the allie way walking to the street to go to the car. But deep in thought not seeing the red light . taking a step in the road, not knowing what's about to come.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:15 pm

"It's alright, I'll still be able to see you. If it weren't for my enhanced hearing, all I would see was a pair of glowing eyes, heh heh. And don't worry. I can hear that too. But I can also hear so much more. Every day, she would practice and I would listen to her practice. But it's not from a song that I've ever heard of before. She said it was her own little piece of music. Her own little piece of her to me. I can hear all of the instruments she played. It's ranging from flutes, to guitars, and to the violin. She would practice only one instrument a day, and it always left me wondering, 'why?'. But now I know. It was embedded into me, into my memories. And when I'm here, I could hear every instrument resonating as one whole. She left me something that she knew I would find after she's gone." He looked up at the sky. "'I want you to get the best out of your newfound hearing.' Now, I understand why she did this, and what she meant when she said that. She wanted to make me happy, when she was gone. She tried, and she tried so hard for this. And she succeeded. But the one thing that stands out from what I remember, was her voice. It wasn't just her instruments, it was her that was making the music. I can remember every single word, every single lyric, from this song."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Her eyes grew a yellow color, as she moved her hands to clap loudly, a bright light surround her body now able to see her."I frgot to add this", amxa added . her face blushed softly to hear he liked her dance. Untill the question came up." You don't hear that? What I hear is a very soft playing violin. And you?" She asked moving her cat like eyes down his neck to his necklace. "There is no such thing , as love is a example you can have it forever.. ." the laugh from his thoat made her smile glad shes in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:56 pm

He applauded her and smiled. "You know, if it weren't for my enhanced hearing, all I would've seen was a pair of glowing eyes." He looked up and laughed, it wasn't in any way a mean laugh that said 'hey, you looked funny dancing around like that', it was a happy laugh. "You're a good dancer, you know that? Its kinda weird, how once we're gone, a small part of us gets left behind in this world for others to notice and enjoy." He grabbed a small ring that was hanging on a string around his neck. "You never know what that will be, and after you're gone, i wonder if you notice what you've left behind. Whether its a memory, or an item that felt sacred to you, or a small piece of yourself, everyone leaves something behind. It makes me wonder, what will I leave behind?" He looked at Amxa. "Tell me, what instrument did you hear? And then tell me what you think I heard?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next