Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shattered Heart (REVAMPED) (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Shattered Heart (REVAMPED) (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (REVAMPED) (Open)   Shattered Heart (REVAMPED) (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 9:10 pm

The girl approach her slowly with slow and determined strides. She stopped in front of her. "You can not die, you will not die, your life is mine!" She said then went to sit & eat her lunch.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Shattered Heart (REVAMPED) (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Heart (REVAMPED) (Open)   Shattered Heart (REVAMPED) (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Juliette Blackbelle, a first year in high school, has always hated life. Her father was always drunk, her mother never around, and she had one friend on the other side of the world. She has been so miserable and depressed she's been pushed to cutting her wrists, dis communicating herself from everyone else, and even attempted suicide a few times. Her father, already drunk, woke her from her dreams, the only time she ever actually felt good about herself. After reluctantly getting up, she got dressed and left for school. And already she hated it. None of the groups interested her, and the day seemed to drag on forever. During lunch, however, she went up to the roof. This time I'm gonna do it. It ends now. she thought to herself. She sat on the railing, then fell back, falling to the ground below at a fast pace. When she hit the ground with a thud, she passed out. When she wakes, she's in the hospital. Again. "Damn it. I failed do die again." The door opens, and a nurse walks in. "Oh Juliette, when are you gonna stop?"
"When I die." she replied. After a week of recovering, she returned to the school. As she looked around the cafeteria again, she noticed a girl coming towards her.

(A reposting of an rp I did a while back. Would actually love it if the girl who walks up to Juliette was some kind of supernatural creature, like a vampire or even a succubus. Preferably not a werewolf though, sorry. I don't hate werewolves, but I have done a lot of rps where the other is one.)
Back to top Go down

Shattered Heart (REVAMPED) (Open)
Page 1 of 1