Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romantic Anime Idol Rp { Male Character needed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

Romantic Anime Idol Rp { Male Character needed} Empty
PostSubject: Romantic Anime Idol Rp { Male Character needed}   Romantic Anime Idol Rp { Male Character needed} I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Storyline:

A young 18 year old girl in third year comes to the private Ryoutei Academy ( X'D I got school name off of Diabolik Lovers), which is a school for fame and noble. She very mystery and terribly shy end becoming friends with girl named Hanna and one day she invites her over for sleepover. Where her brother who's 20 and famous idol, the moment saw her felt drawn to her and as girl shocker rejected when asked her if she wanted to go out with him. She has secret and avoids him because she terribly shy and doesn't want him to know her secret that she's witch priestess who protects the innocent but he doesn't give up so easily. Will she get out her shell giving and reveal to her secret or will idol boy give up?

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : video removed from youtube)
Back to top Go down

Romantic Anime Idol Rp { Male Character needed}
Page 1 of 1