Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:28 am

Juliette looked at her for a second before nodding. "Sure. Though I don't usually go anywhere unless it's to....." She stops, not wanting to worry the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Niya let out a alight sigh with a smile on her face, glad that she was already making the girl smile. She had such a limited amount of time to brighten the girl's soul. If she didn't get it done, she girl would be trapped in limbo as a shade for ever. "Hey, after school, would you like to hang out? You could show me all of your favorite places."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 am

Is this one dead?)
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Hearing how hard Niya's life had been, she began to think about hers. "I haven't seen my mother since I was twelve, and my father is almost always drunk. I guess... I'm not the only one... With a hard life..." Juliette said. She looked up at her and for the first time in her life she smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:16 pm

"My mum died when I was five. I... found her face down in our pool. My Da died when I was sixteen, overdose by cocaine they said. I didn't even see that he had been depressed enough to turn towards such a hard drug...." Her words came out with the right kind of sadness.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:06 pm

"I'm the wrong person to talk to about what's good in America... Or life for that matter." As she sat there with Niya, she began to think of other ways to kill herself, eliminating the ones she's already tried. I don't think I've tried drug overdose yet. Then again, drowning myself is another good way to go...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Niya shook her head and sat down, pulling her long blonde hair up over her right shoulder. "I don't feel like my home country has anything left to offer me. You hear such negative stuff about America, I thought I'd come and write a book about all the good stuff in the country."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Juliette looked at her, then weakly replied, "My names Juliette." Taking a closer look at the British girl, she began to wonder why she was suddenly so eager to strike up a conversation with miss "I just want to kill myself but stupid fate won't let me". "So... What brings you here to America?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) Angel

Niya walked down the hall, reading the room port that scrawled across her tablet, letting out a light sigh when she saw that same old name. When will she learn? Putting away her tablet, she walked into the cafeteria and scanned it for the girl. Seeing her, she put on a smile and walked up to the girl. "Hi. My name is Niya. I just transferred here from London." Her accent was a pleasing one.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:13 am

Juliette Blackbelle, a first year in high school, has always hated life. Her father was always drunk, her mother never around, and she had one friend on the other side of the world. She has been so miserable and depressed she's been pushed to cutting her wrists, dis communicating herself from everyone else, and even attempted suicide a few times. Her father, already drunk, woke her from her dreams, the only time she ever actually felt good about herself. After reluctantly getting up, she got dressed and left for school. And already she hated it. None of the groups interested her, and the day seemed to drag on forever. During lunch, however, she went up to the roof. This time I'm gonna do it. It ends now. she thought to herself. She sat on the railing, then fell back, falling to the ground below at a fast pace. When she hit the ground with a thud, she passed out. When she wakes, she's in the hospital. Again. "Damn it. I failed do die again." The door opens, and a nurse walks in. "Oh Juliette, when are you gonna stop?"
"When I die." she replied. After a week of recovering, she returned to the school. As she looked around the cafeteria again, she noticed a girl coming towards her.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:17 pm

All her life juliette blackbelle has hated her life, so much that she's even resorted to cutting her wrists, attempting suicide, and even dis communicated herself from the rest of the world. It's her first year of high school, but she doesn't want to go. When she's forced to do so anyway, she stays away from everyone. To her, it's another form of hell she has to go through. The stress puts a lot of pressure on her, and all she wants to do is escape by jumping from the roof. Though she succeeds in jumping off, she survives and wakes in the nurses office. Is it possible for her to change, or will she only try to finish what she started when she's better?

(Any suggestions are welcome)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)   Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Heart (Open. Preferred female, but anything is fine)
Page 1 of 1