Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:56 pm

The female stood there now inside the small box area. The male if he turned to look at her he will only be able to see her bright red eyes as they slowly turned to yellow cat eyes. The small box allie is dark but seeing amxa is half cat , seeing in the dark was no prablem . leasoning to the male talk, her ears twiched to a sound, not just any sound ,sound of a very very soft violin. Hearing the melady rub though the building walls around the box area. Moving her hand the trash around the area all pushed away to the side . moving her free hand to lightly grab his hand to pull him in the middle of the square. "I know you can see me" she said softly as she claped her hills together now danceing to the Melody , her dance moves where soft, relaxing it brought more happyness into the area. Moving her arms with her dance moves as her danceing is ballie . now on her tipie toes with her hills , her dress raseing from her danceing and spining in a circle. As her mind wonder its amazing how week a human is, but how strong there soul is, makes her feel more open. Already feeling eyes in her, bring her love interest. As the soft sound softly died the demoness stoped and bowed over to the male."well?" She asked .
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:08 pm

"It's OK to laugh, you know. I heard you, heh heh. And yeah, it's just down that way." He followed her down the alley way. "Careful, I know it's kinda hard to see, but there's a turn going to the left." He followed her down the rest of the alley. He got out of the tight space and stepped out next to her. He stepped in front of her and extended his arm outward away from her and looked at her as he said, "Well, here we are." It was mess in there. There was trash littered everywhere and it was dark because it was in between buildings. But he wasn't wrong about it being like a giant box. But he didn't care, he loved being here. He stood still and listened. "Can you hear it?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Amxa looked at him oddly , when he ponited out the Allie way. Slowly the demoness was starting to change her mind about this , no it not a date . the yuki crossed her arms when he said it was abad idea to where a skirt and high hills seeing there just going to clean up."don't worry about it, u fought in a dress before so cleaning just like this is not prablem." Her voice almost cracked as he grabed a hold of her hand runing her across the street. Amxa walked pasted him walking over to the allie ,but oddly he wasn't next to her. She looked behind her and rasied an eye brow seeing he has a phobia of crosswalks. Almost made her luagh but she needed to rember about his past "come, this way right?"she asked already walking over the the small allir way
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:17 am

"It's just right across the street." He pointed in the direction that they were going to go. "See that little alley?" It wasn't that big. Just barely enough for a person to squeeze through if they were walking straight instead of sideways. "That's where we're going." He closed the car door and made sure it was locked. "You know, it was probably a bad idea to wear a dress and high heels. Because I go here every week. And well, I clean up back there. It's just that, after she passed, it's like trash always winds up there. When she was here, there wasn't any trash at all, it was always clean. Or, it felt that way, at least." They walked to the edge of the sidewalk that was closest to the alley. He looked both ways and he listened. It was all clear. He grabbed her hand and started to walk across the street. By the time they got there, he realized he was holding his breath and he let go of her, keeled over, and started gasping for air. After a moment, he said, "Sorry about that, its just that, after the incident, I've been kinda scared to cross streets, despite my enhanced hearing. Even though I can sense when cars are coming or not, I'm still terrified. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:22 am

Amxa looked over that the male, trying to cover her tears . Norman parked in a parking lot when they talked. The yuki whent into her handbag and pulled out a tawle cleaning her face from the water works."I...now that you know about me..I would like us to be friends,okay?" A soft smile showed the male she was fine . amxa almost laughed seeing the human hit his head on the car while showing a big red line across his forehead. As he though the wrong way, besides opening your heart , it sounded like some sort of sex."ya.. I do agree... So that's fine why are we here?" She asked opening the car. Her heart still felt heavy, wanting to kiss the male next to her , sleep with him, and make him mine, but he's far from my reach .. One day... One day. Her high hills step into the grassly dirt now looking around.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:20 am

"Everyone cries at one point in their life." He paused for a moment to let that sink in. "It's not that we want to cry, it's that we can't help it. We have to cry. It's like when a baby needs milk or needs a diaper changed. It's not like it can just talk with most intellectual tone in the world. No. It's that they need to cry. In other words, they need help. And that's all we really are. Just babies that have grown up, but in a way, still babies nonetheless. We need help sometime. It doesn't matter if you're a demon, human, animal, it doesn't matter. You know, some people say that that we cry when we experience an emotion so strongly, that there's no other words to express how we're feeling. There's not just one kind of crying. There's different kinds. When a baby needs milk, he cries. When it needs a diaper changed, it cries. I know I already said that, but it's the truth. Just like a baby cries for different reasons, we also cry for different reasons. It doesn't matter what emotion we feel at the time. It's if you feel an emotion strongly then you cry. And I for one, believe that to be true. Have you ever been so happy, that you cried? Have you ever seen that happen? I have. So no, I won't laugh. It's just something that everyone goes through. And as for that flower, don't close it. Let it open, let it bloom. Which kind of flowers do you like? The ones that are already opened up to the world and say 'hello world. I'm here to greet and open up to everyone with a warm heart and make everyone's day', or would you rather be a bud not opening up at all? There's a reason why flowers look so much better when they open up." He paused for a moment as he realized what he said as a slight blush was on his face. "Uhh, I didn't mean it like that. I meant internally, not externally." He swung his head down onto the steering wheel for half a second, making the car honk. When he picked his head up again, as quickly as he brought it down, he looked back at the road with a red line covering his forehead. "Sorry about that, but again, I'd rather that the flower open up and become beautiful, instead of remaining closed for the rest of it's life. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:44 pm

The female looked at the open road , watching the other cars passing by. Understanding what he ment."thinks, but you don't seem to understand , I am gappy, to be in a different home, I like being alone... I.. " moving her hand over to her forehead trying not to over think it. As a soft shiver tab down her spin moving her hand to his lips with her finger"stop, call me almax.. I changed my name to amy once I moved to the human world ." removing her hand from his lips now looking at the road, hopeing they where there yet."normen, I try to find pleasure, the best way I can. Seeing most of my life has bean nothing but a big hole. For the first time in forever my heart started to blum. But I know I have to close that flower before it dies.. You know what I mean. No matter how many ways you say it, I well never change." Her eyes slowly got puffy and red as tears slowly roled down her checks. Amxa quckly saw this and tryed to clean up the tears , already knowing Norman saw her. As the car stoped at there destination. The yuki then laughed softly "going to make fun of me know , first time seeing a demon ... Cry.." Her words hot soft as more tears ran down her checks. As memerys flooded her eyes . remembering her mother,father, and her lover. Bring her body close to his as more tears ran down her eyes "am sorry..." She whispered over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 6:54 pm

"It's alright. I understand how you feel. I know why you can't, umm, I know why." He stared at the road in front of him. "It's because your heart isn't in the right place, or more specifically, you're doing this for the wrong wrong reasons. Laura, her reason for playing music was me. She wanted to make me happy, and make sure that I got the best out of my newfound hearing. I would listen to her practice, and I would listen to her, slowly get better and better. It made me happy, that she was going through all of this effort for me. And she knew that, and that made her happy. And her happiness made me happy, and so on and so on. In other words, we were constantly happy. That was her reason. My reason for being so successful in what I do is because of her. We wanted to live together and I was working to make that happen. She passed before I was able to get our dream home. But eventually, I got it to help keep her memories alive with me. And now, because it was this company that I had worked so hard with to be able to make enough money for us, I didn't just want to up and leave all of this behind. It gives me pleasure that I was able to help contribute for Laura in some way by getting this home. So that's what it is. You've tried finding pleasure, in 'pleasure' if you know what I mean. I suggest that you find something that makes you happy, and you stick to that. Because if you don't, then you'll never find closure with yourself. Does that make sense, Amy?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:37 pm

my gavs him a soft glare, not really wanting to look his way, taking a set at the passenger set, next to the male, the yuki sat there and watched him turn the kye ,into the key hole turning on the car. A soft laugh left the demoness lips."and why should I care, I don't see you that way either.. That and am fine, stop worrying about me.. I'm a demon female I can handle my self!" She softly said but what she said is a soft lie, why do I love him?! I got to stop this , what is wrong with me? Just fuck him and move on! Don't dear tell him about your self, he's just a fuck toy. No.... That voice in the back of my head always telling me what's right , and now here I am lost, alone, and in love. As his stroy sinks in, feeling bad for Norman. Moving her hand to press the switch to pull the window down. Once that cool air begain to flow through her hair, as strands of black and red hair started to raise while the wind blow through the window. Amy looked at the window relaxing her head on the soft set. "It's going to be a long ride.. So might as well, but I well warn you, I... This stroy will make you think differently about me." Amy voice grew soft and relaxed. Slowly closeing her eyes as the air from the window, calm her down, now ready to tell him.

••
Rain hit the small short hair child, the sky dark, cold. Her soft cat cars piched up from the sound of boams going off, quckly runing off, from the sight of danger. This was the war of humans and demons. The small child ran a crossed the mudy dirt, in her short black dress. The large sound of crashing, and other humans screaming in pain. The small child ran down the open war Zone, trying to duged boams, and falling bodies. The air around her smelled like gun pounder, and death. After runing a good few miles away from the war zone. The small child demon grew week, as her body feel limp on the dirty mudy floor. Unable to keep going' I can't keep going.. Am going to die out here... Why... Am just alittle girl..' Lost in her little mind as the little light she saw was the fogie moon in the sky. Knowing this was the end of the female. Untill a women voice yelled from the far, mother? It can't be she's at war,wait..I hear her voice again." Amax! " her voice was soft at first then slowly grew louder and louder."amax!" A women with long black and small horns on each side of her head. Fell from upabove and landed on her feet,like nothing, with a long sword in one hand and a human head in the other. Once landed on her feet she tossed the head to the side now looking down at her week , almost dead child."amax! Get up! Your not dieing! Not yet any way" she said to the small demon child. The sound of guns shots and boams grew louder as the stood there. Quckly the long hair yuki picked up her week child careing her over to a small house." Here now stay here" she added giving her a confusing smile. The female looked lost, sad, scread, but fearless. Runing over back into the battle field ready to to murder more humans if needed. Her long cut up dress now covered in blood. There the child stayed shivering from the cold, and already tired, she layed her back agest the wooden wall of the small shack hopeing things won't get worse.

But things only got worse. As her mother , whent back into the thinkess of war. The shack house hade a small broken window for the small demon to watch from what was about to happen. Now finding out her mother isn't fighting because of the war, but instead was fighting her father? Mother ? Father? Why where they fighting agest One another. What scared her for life was the sight of her father and mother killing each other. As her mother yelled in the top of her lungs before doing" your dieing with me!" Her body and her lover feel onto the wet ground as the rain and mud covered there body. Her father's sword passing through the females head, as her mother sword cut through his chest, and heart. Trying to survive with out no one, living homeless for so long, untill the female found a small town.

Years has pasted after her parents death. Living alone side by side with male demons, they where not bad to her or anything, its just once the female demon grew at a older age, she desited to mate with every male demon in the villige, sooner or later becoming a mistress of the villige. But sadly she soon grew bord and left the villige, and became a strong fighter. As the years slowly go by the rest followed suit.

"Then I ran away and here I am... I lost every thing...." Her voice slowly died as a laugh a loud joyful laugh left her lips, showing a different person "OH WELL! WHO CARES ABOUT ME ? WHO CARES RIGHT?! WHY I FUCK?!TO GET SEXUAL RELACE , FOR EACH MEN I FUCK I CANT FUCKING ORGASIOM!" Slowly her eyes stoped going red and her body and smile soon grew down. Slowly looking over to Norman blushing softly."uh.. Sorry" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:58 am

"Alright." He held the front door to her home open for her as they exited the house. "You look good, by the way. Are you alright? Again. I'm sorry if what I said bothered you. But know that right now, it's not a yes, or a no. It's a maybe. But it's like I said, I just need a little more time." They went to the car and he unlocked it and he entered into the driver's seat, with Amy going into the passenger's seat. "I know that you're hurt right now, I can hear it in your voice. Are you sure that you're alright?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:32 am

Amy felt hed heart shadered into small pieces once he said he didn't feel the same way. Amy sigh softly and looked at him, with a node"yea sure, I don't mind so where do you wish to go?"the demon asked geting up from her set and walking over to her room to change took a few minutes, as the female walked out in a soft blue deim dress, being short, with two pocket where her breast are, with cute tights, being ahite with black hearts on it. Grabing her small hand bag and looked at him with sadness in her eyes but also, happyness."come, let's go in your car and I might tell you a few things about me while we drive there" she said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:08 am

He smiled at her gently. "Its alright. You don't have to be sorry. It's like i said before. I know you like me. And I'm sorry that I can't return those feelings right now. I just need more time before I can even think about loving someone." He thought for a moment. "Hey, do you want to go and see the spot I was telling you about? It's alright if you don't want to. I just thought that you would want some more insight of what I was telling you about."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 6:27 am

Amy stood silent, looking over at the male , leasoning to each word leaving hia lips, she didn't say nothing, as the demoness brought her body closer to his , hoping to confurt the male. Looking into his brown eyes watching the tears fall down his face. Never has she seen a man cry, untill today. Amys heart felt heavy, wanting to tell him more about how life works. The aura around her body begain to change, not bad but in a lovly matter, as both her hands land on each side of her checks pulling him closer to her face inches from her lips." That's all depending on you, as long as your breathing you can chance any thing, exsect death." A soft whisper moving her lips past his lips to hia check kissing his tears away, moving her soft hands away from his face to around his body into a deep hug feeling hia blody close to hers, smelling hia nice sent . Amy removed from the hug slowly now looking into his eyes. Blushing soft red and looked away quckly moving jed hand to try and cover her blush."I.. Am sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me.." She said in a soft voice as by the body language she was showing off, he could already see she really like him.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 am

"I got this job when I was twenty. It started off as a part time job. The reason I chose this job was because we had begun saving up to buy a house so that we could live together. I was a janitor at first. But slowly I worked my way up the ranks. One year later, we had gotten engaged. A year after that, that's when she had died. But no, she didn't slip through my fingers. In fact, she had pushed me out of her life as hard as she could. There was an oncoming car and I had tripped into the street. Like always, I didn't have time to react until she pushed me as hard as she possibly could out of the way of the car. Then I heard a screeching sound and a thump. I turned back to look, and I could see her laying on the street not moving. She was already gone. Dead on impact. She pushed me out of the way, knowing what it could do to her. So you're wrong in that case. She was the strongest person I knew."

He started to shake. "Your mom is right. But not completely. You live, you love, you die." He looked at Amy, tears streaming down his face. "But what about the stuff in between? You live, and you love. But what about the in-between? What made you love. What happened? You lobe, then you die. But what about before you died. What happened between love and death. What changed your life? There's so much more to it than just that."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:54 pm

There Amy sat next to him, eating her pizza leasoning to his stroy. It was like popcorn in a movie theater. The feelings about him lossing hia hearing crushed her, wanting to go up and hug him, wanting to comfort the male. But he whent on, moving her body to the side where she layed her back agest the soft pellow, rasing her feet on the table. She can not believe how much this man when through. Amy rrmbered her past , but didn't want to rembwr it as it was so horably distrbing. It scares her brain for ever. Once he stoped at the end about the love of hia life. Amy looked into his sad depressed eyes and could already tell what happen next" let me guess... You loved her, adore her, as a week human, she slips through your fingers, as she slips away from your life. Norman.. I wish to adress somthing, I didn't tell you the truth.. Well not the full truth. If I tell you about my past, like how kind you where to tell me.. You well not see me as my self.. Now." The yuki porded a glass of wine and gulped the wine like water." Now, explain how did you get this job,and how did she die?" Amy asked not careing if this message well hurt him she wanted to know if she was right. "As my mother has told me.." Taking another gulp of wine , not careing if she ends up geting drunk."you're born, you live, you love , and you die" her voice changed dark, showing a different side of her a more soft, but scarey side of the female demoness.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 3:46 pm

"Wow. That is one heck of a story. It helped me understand you a bit more. Ok, so now it's my turn. Get ready, it's kind of a long story."

Him and his mom were at a bank. He had to go use the restroom. It was a normal day. His mom just needed to get out some money from the bank for groceries. There were credit cards at the time, but she didn't believe in those. She always thought the Great Depression would happen again. Young Norman, who was eight at the time had quietly opened the door restroom door and exited the restroom. "Hurry up!" 'Huh?' He saw a man with a gun pointing to the lady at the desk as his eyes widened in fear. "Give me the fucking money!" He pointed to another lady who was on the floor trying not to bring attention to herself. "I'll blow her brains out if you don't give me the money right now!" The lady at the desk was frozen. "I'm gonna count to three. If you don't start giving me the money, I'll shoot her." Norman gasped as the lady didn't move. "One." No response. 'Please give him the money, please!' "Two." He ran at the man as fast as his little legs could go. "Three."

The young Norman grabbed the mans sleeve and pulled it away from his mom as the gun was fired. "Aah!" He screamed. As he covered his right ear with his hand. He could feel a trickle of something sticky and wet coming from his ear following the sharp ringing he heard. Still holding onto the man with his left hand, he ignored the pain and brought the mans hand closer to his face and bit down as hard as he could. The man screamed this guttural noise of pain and anger. The man picked up the boy and rammed his body into the side of the desk, making Norman let go of the man and slump over. Still barely conscious, the boy looked up to see the man walk to stand in front of him as he pointed the gun to him at point blank. "You little brat!" He didn't have time to react as someone rammed their body into his as he shot, the gun being right next to his left ear this time as he heard the ringing and another trickle of blood. He looked to the side to see the man struggling against Norman's mother. He saw other people in the building, men and women alike, run over to help subdue the man. They had succeeded as they pinned him down. Norman looked around and saw two people with their phones out, most likely calling the police. The ringing in his ears was starting to die out as the police got there. His mom quickly ran over to her child and asked if he was alright. All he saw was her lips moving as no sound came out. 'No. No, no, no!' He thought. And the boy started to cry, hearing not even the sound of his own cries, as he realized that he couldn't hear anymore.

The doctors said that he had lost his hearing, or they wrote it down for him to read it. They said that he would probably never be able to hear again. For three weeks, he had gone without being able to hear. Other kids made fun of him for it and he was left feeling more alone than ever. After his first week, he was still getting used to the fact that he'll never hear again, when a young girl came over to him. She tried talking to him, but to no avail. She made this weird face and eventually raised a finger in the air, meaning that she had an idea. She walked away for  few minutes and came back with several sheets of paper and two pencils. She handed him a sheet of paper that said, "Hello. My name is Laura Reed. What is your name?" He looked up at her from the sheet of paper. Hesitantly, he picked up one of the pencils and wrote his response on the sheet of paper. "My name is Norman Daham. It is nice to met you Laura." She became his first friend since he lost his hearing. She would protect him if other kids tried to use his hearing to bully him. Every time, she quickly sprang into action like a superhero, always coming by his side to protect him. And he would protect her too, because she would get bullied for being his friend. They had never left each others' sides until it was time for them to go home. Two weeks later, he woke up to the sound of a bird chirping outside. It wasn't a soft chirp, but it sounded like an alarm blaring for him to wake up. He quickly covered his ears to block the sound.  He then heard footsteps coming from outside his room. He looked at his door to see it open, revealing his mother. "Aww, what're you doing up so early, Norman? Did you have another nightmare?" He felt tears start to roll down his cheeks. "No, mommy. I'm fine." She looked surprised with wide eyes at him. Then she chuckled. "It's almost as if you had responded back to me, but that's impossible." "I did. I did mom. I can hear! I can hear!" He couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe it, and the doctors couldn't believe it. They said that rather than just coming back, his hearing was also enhanced! it was enhanced to the point where he eventually learned that he can use it to know where people and objects were, kind of like echo-location.

When he got back to school, all of the adults were impressed that his hearing was enhanced to the point of echo-location. But all of the kids still considered him a freak. He was worried when he had seen Laura, for he hoped that she wouldn't consider him to be a freak as well. When he told her, she started to cry. Thinking he made a mistake, he started to walk away when he had heard her running towards him and he felt her wrap her arms around him in a tight embrace. "I'm so glad that we can talk to each other now." That's when he knew, that they would be together forever.

Throughout middle and High school, she had gotten into music. She eventually learned how to play every instrument in band, mariachi, and orchestra. And to top it all off, she was the best singer in choir as well. She easily dominated the UIL, the state, and the regional competitions. This led to her receiving dozens of scholarships for music schools. But she rejected them all so that she could stay with Norman who, unlike her, prefered to listen to music rather than play it. He loved to listen to Laura especially. He knew why she was so good at music. He could hear emotions in the music she played. Not only that, but sometimes he could also feel her emotions. Happiness, sadness, nervousness, he could hear all that and more. "I want to play for you, Norman. I want you to get the best out of your hearing, so I'll do this for you."

After high school, his mom had died of cancer. So he fell into a state of depression. Wanting to help him, Laura decided to take him somewhere special. Pulling his hand, holding a violin case in the other, they went down a sidewalk and into an alley. "Come on, Norman." "Why are you doing this again" "Just follow me, Norman." He sighed. "Fine." Eventually she stopped him and said, "Alright, I want you to close your eyes, and cover your ears." "Alright." She giggled. "Hehe. Nooo peeking." She pulled him and she eventually got him to open his eyes and uncover his ears. He looked around at the desolate square almost completely surrounded by what looked to be buildings. "Where are we?" "We're at my special hideaway. I just found this place a couple of months ago. I was planning on showing it to you on your birthday, but I figured, might as well do it now." "There's nothing here. What's so special about this place?" She smiled at him. "Just be quiet and listen." She opened up the case and pulled out her violin. She then got into a playing position and faced him. "You ready?" she asked before she winked at him. She played a scale to practice. But it sounded different. He's never heard this before. "What was th-" She quickly pointed her bow at him and said "Shush." She then got back into her playing position. She closed her eyes and started playing. It had the same sound as when she practiced just a few seconds ago. What was this? About halfway through the song, he finally noticed. He looked around. It was because of the location! The song seemed to echo beautifully against the walls of the boxed off alley to produce this new and wonderful sound! And he could sense her emotions stronger than ever here. But this was an emotion that he had never sensed before. He couldn't quite place his finger on it. After the song was over, she lowered her arms to her sides. There was sweat dripping down her face as she panted heavily. And she smiled at him. He felt as if he was in a trance. She walked over to him and leaned closer. He did the same and their lips clashed together. He now knew what emotion that was. That emotion was called love.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Amy smiled still blushing cutely now seeing he was right next to her. From her small sip of wine soon turned to a large gulp. From his question, the large amount of apologizeing wasn't needed as the female yuki took a deep breath, as with a large bit from the pizza." Its okay, evsr heard about the human demon war? If you don't know, the humans won so once that happen, the demoness made a deal with the humans. So the demons have there own side of the world and the humans have there own side, but that dosent mean the demons can't live here. " she said placeing the food down pointing to her self."that man , he was my husband. We loved one another, he was a strong handom demon.. Sadly he took the easy root." Her voice sadly died down moving her hand to the black and red atrands of hair moving it to the side away from her eyes." He cheated on me, so I cheated on him. But things didn't end as exseped. " her eyes soon turn to his moving her hands to his. Her soft red eyes looking into his human eyes." We lived in the demon world for a long time. Untill one day I heard he got a women pregnant, so I need his life. A year later I ran away and here I am, but it took a few years to get my papers to live here." Removing he'd hands from his to see his shocked expression . Amy smirked and smiled softly " but I managed to keep a part of his body, as good luck" she said softly pointing to the old dryed up bone hanging on the out side of her porch."any who, why do you mean you have one too?" She asked afrade that he might be taken.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:58 pm

He swirled the wine around in his glass a little. "It's very good, very classy, heh heh." He looked around the room. 'Never forget.' He felt some strings tug at his heart upon seeing that, along with the photo. The man didn't look familiar. 'Must've been pretty important to her.' He gathered the courage to ask her the question. "Who is that?" He asked with a strained voice. He looked at her and quickly said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, personal question. It's just, I myself, have something like that at my place too."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Amy let him come in, as the smell of pizza hit her noise. A small grawl left her stomach, as he came in with the pizza. Amy stoped in her tracks and ran to the kitchen to get a some red wine. Walking into the living giving him a soft node." Yea sure, want some wine?" She asked softly siting next to him. Norman opened the box and Amy got her self a slice of pizza."mm this is good, and thanks I like small houses." She added crewing on the chess pizza, with pieces of baccon on it. Opening the wine up for the two to drink. Good thing and brough sine glasses and plastic plates for the two of them."you know you didn't have to do this, am just a normal women ,we'll" a soft sigh left her lips taking another bit of her pizza . slowly turning her eyes to his watching him pore the wine to the glass.." Umm so.. How are you? I mean.. Am just asking.." She said softly crossing her lags trying not to say anything stubborn or idotic . it was quite , but he'd house disnt look bad but rather clean and nicely keeped. There was a few photos on the walls, showing her self and a nother women being her mother, and some with the same man. The man looked the same age as her, and by the way he looked he looked inhuman like. Amy took a drink from her wine. As the more the boss looked around he can gather information just from her home, and the photos on the walls. There was even a old photo on the coner of the wall of a man next to Amy and on the bottom said "never forget." Amy didn't know he was looking around . but maybe he was thinking to him self."so what do ya think of the wine?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:31 pm

"Hey, Amy. I'm sorry, I know it's our day off, but we never got around to celebrating." He saw her, once again, confused expression. "Because we've been so busy, we never got around to this. And I thought, 'hey let's celebrate. Celebrate what? Your first huge step from being 'bang bang' to now." He clapped his hand lightly once. "Is it alright if I come in? I've got some pizza in the car." He pointed behind himself with his thumb. She nodded her head. "Alright, I'll be right back with that pizza"
He got the pizza and went in the house. It was small but it seemed to have a homey kind of feel to it. "Nice place you got here, mind if I take a seat?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Amy stood there with her arms under her breast making them look larger. Her back agest the wall, and her left lag wraped around her right. Moving her eyes away from his face not able to look at him. Her face was now pink from shyness. What is wrong with me? Stop this!? Her mind yelled over and over to not fall in love. A laugh almost spit out of her lips to see alxe freak out about the pile of bodies on the floor."don't worry there breathing!" She added as her eyes layed on his soft brown eyes. Jumping slightly as she spoke softly" I didn't hurt them , they did that among them self's." She added . moving her hand to her mouth trying not to laugh at the little hand show he was giving. With his so and so 'guns' Amy wanted to sit on his lap and cuddle with him, and love him. The moment slowly died down in her head once he added about how much she has improved over the last week. The hospital is down the block, so Amy called a few doctors to help the wounded/ knocked out men to the hospital. As Amy stood there watching the doctors and nurses come in to help the week. Amy was lost in though, on why did she love him. As what her mother told her before death, "one day, things well end badly for you, if you keep this path. And the one you love well slip through your fingers." Thoughts words mother said , I always pulled them away and put them into the back of my head but no.. Here it is.

After two months

Amy send a apologie letter for each people she either hurt or caused them any pain, even alxe. But after that, Amy was back to her normale self. Calm, mean, strict, funny, and flirty. But oddly today was her day off, before leaving the office she left a paper of her adress and number on the table for Norman to read if any thing would happen. Living in a normale small house:two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room , a dinning room next to the kitchen. Amy stood in her strap slik muscle shirt, followed by black short shorts. Amy layed her back on the coach thinking over and over about Norman , her boss. Trying to stop the thinking ,dreaming about him. Why here? Now? Because of him I haven't had sex in two mouths..his funny, good looking, strict, aggressive.. Maybe if I have sex with him these thoughts we'll go away.. Wait.. It's not my day off.. Today's there's no work today.. That's right.. Ita a holladay. A loud knock on the door can be heard with a groan Amy got to her feet and walked over to the door opening it wide showing off her nice figer body to who ever was on the other side of the door." If not food lea-" her words stoped as a large pink blush crossed her face to see Norman here! Wait here ! Why am I acting like a fucking school girl?! "Um. Come in" her voice sounded cllm but abit shacking up.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 1:08 pm

"I'm proud of you, Amy." She looked up at him with a surprised expression. "I will not fire you, and I will not dock your pay. You've shown great improvement, well, apart from that massacre that took place in there. You're finally showing kindness, an-" they heard another voice coming from where the fight occurred. "What the heck happened in here?!" "Just walk away, Alex, just walk away. I'll explain everything later" Norman called back. "I'm glad that he wasn't in there at the time. But as I was saying earlier. You're finally showing kindness and honesty. I'm proud of you. I mean, just yesterday you were like" he made his hands into finger guns and pretended to shoot, "Bang, bang, one after another! You would walk around like this, constantly having these guns out," he raised his finger guns, "looking for more targets. But now," he pretended to put his 'guns' into holsters at his sides, "instead of being the one shooting the bullets, you're the one taking the bullets. And you don't have to worry, I'll pay for their insurance. I've got more than enough money. But we're gonna have to work double shifts for now considering that everyone else is... Uhh... Yeah. But I'll make sure that they're alright. The only thing you need to do for them is to go and apologize when this is all over. Alright?
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 am

Amy eyes glew a dark red as some of the guys were either hurt, wounded, or knocked out. Reason why they all roughr was one guy hated another and one guy pissed another one off, but the carry on top of the cake was Amy . so they lost contrle and begain to fight. Tifany was knocked out as well from the hard punch Amy gve him to the stomach. Amy stood there as her demon eyes slowly turned to her normale shade of red. Hearing him ask his question." Nothing happen.. But I can say.." He words died as she looked around the messy office and the number of so men hurt. Amy sigh deeply relaxing her hands on her side hips."Norman, th- no, I did all this, come to my office and I'll explain. " she added turning around and tryed to walk over the knocked out men on the floor. In her office was trashed too from her fight. She pulled up her chair from the floor and sat or up stright for the male to sit down." I pissed this man off and then every one was upset I kicked hia ass, and then a fight broke loss. I started it so don't blame any of these men." Amy could not believe what she was saying. She was showing kindness, and honesty . Amy took in a finally deep breath as the last words got stuck in her mouth can not believe what ahes about to say." These are good men.. There just upset and frustrated.. So if your going to cut pay, or fier any one.. It well be" Amy crossed her arms leaning agest the door way"me.." Amy stood silent ,waiting for her boss to fire her and kick her out of his office. Why , is every thing he says is true.. Why do I like him? Am not scared or any thing.. Just why? He was not bad looking, his adatude is hot, and so his his eyes.. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:53 am

He ran down the halls as fast as be could. 'Hurry up, damn it!' He could hear the noises from the meeting. Sounds of arguing that kept escalating. It seemed one sided, many going and it against one single individual. Soon he heard growling. 'Damn it! Hurry!' Panting, By the time he got there, the whole place was a mess. There were shattered vases, and office supplies thrown every where. That didn't stop him from noticing the bodies. None of them were dead, thank god (he could hear them breathing). Some were unconscious and others were conscious. There didn't seem to be anything too wrong with anyone. He also happened to notice the only person standing in the room other than him. Amy was still growling slightly and she seemed to be panting as well. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:51 am

Amy bit her lip in anger hearing him, as her fist tighten up from anger wanting to either punch or kill this ass hole. Trying not show anger , because if I show any type.of feelings he would win. And I we'll not let that happen. Her body started to shiver softly as with a pink blush crossing her face. What was this feeling? And no.. Am not week.. I..am a demon and I have the power to kill you! He'd mouth open to speak thoughts very words but he stoped her, as she felt his strong fingers brush her chin bringing her close to his face.bed heart begain to race as with her body.what the fuck is happening. I don't have feeling for a human! I don't! Feeling hia hot breath near my lips brought my body to weeken upder his touch. The few moments that his face was close to mine soon ended as Norman begain to leave saying the same words as before. Amy stood there both shooked and turned on by what just happened.

The next day things where the same, but a gay male named Tifany got mad at Amy for having sex with his husband and desited to start a fight with her. The boss left to a meeting awhile ago and would be back any time. The fight sadly lasted a few minutes as all amy did was punch the male into awall. After that every one desited to fight now the office looked like a bare fight. Amy paniced looking around as she yelled" hay we need to stop this before the boss comes by?" He yelled then a few men talked back to her" and why should we leason to a slut?" He asked Amy eyes started to glow res showing how much she ment it untill the men stoped but it was far to late, as the office was nothing but a big mess and a few knocked out guys on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next