Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:24 pm

shanyflower wrote:

sheon hugged him~so now u know what a bitch she is . later once where done moving to the other place and getting my self ready for school can u come to school with me love?"She aked.
"sure i will" he said and kissed her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:44 pm

sheon hugged him~so now u know what a bitch she is . later once where done moving to the other place and getting my self ready for school can u come to school with me love?"She aked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon looked at wolfie and smiled she moved her head to the side injoying the feeling of his hand on her check" well hunny she is a lieing bitch . and she LOVes making stroyes. one time I was talking to my best friend he was a guy but i only saw him as a friend. any who. SHe came along and told people i was with him. and after that i lost a few of my friends couse they liked him but i only liked him as a friend. she is a dirty mouth bitch"sheon said a bit mad.

he nodded as he kept caressing her "i understand" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 pm

sheon looked at wolfie and smiled she moved her head to the side injoying the feeling of his hand on her check" well hunny she is a lieing bitch . and she LOVes making stroyes. one time I was talking to my best friend he was a guy but i only saw him as a friend. any who. SHe came along and told people i was with him. and after that i lost a few of my friends couse they liked him but i only liked him as a friend. she is a dirty mouth bitch"sheon said a bit mad.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:35 pm

shanyflower wrote:

sheon looked at him and smiled"you are in the same room with me and katy but I just hate her"she said smiling.
"why?" he asked softly as he caressed her cheek
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:08 pm

sheon looked at him and smiled"you are in the same room with me and katy but I just hate her"she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon turned her head and smiled"sorry about that.. she is talking about the school am going to and for u to stay there . u have to live there but the classes are far so they give u a room. and she is my room mate"she said sticking her toung out thinking at the tourtuer of her and that bitch in the same room.
"and where would my room be?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:35 pm

sheon turned her head and smiled"sorry about that.. she is talking about the school am going to and for u to stay there . u have to live there but the classes are far so they give u a room. and she is my room mate"she said sticking her toung out thinking at the tourtuer of her and that bitch in the same room.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:28 pm

shanyflower wrote:
kat smiled at sheon and gasped looking at the wolf" ha don't tell me your with a were wolf?"she said smiling then sheon looked at her with her left eye twitching "and who told you?"she asked then katy laughed " of coruse I know when I see one. every wolf hunter knows"she said giggling then sheon looked at her shocked"your a wolf hunter.."she said then  katy noded"the one and only."sheon did a light smiled as she looked at her a bit mad"its nothing wolfie lovly let me do my work here"she said to katy a bit mad . then katy looked at the male."pfff I know you sheon.. I know you can get better guys then that"katy said giggling then sheon grabed her by the shirt"why are you here?"she asked making a low grawl" did you know ,the school your going to , am your room mate" sheon slamed the door in her face and stood there still.
he watched them dumbfounded
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:11 pm

kat smiled at sheon and gasped looking at the wolf" ha don't tell me your with a were wolf?"she said smiling then sheon looked at her with her left eye twitching "and who told you?"she asked then katy laughed " of coruse I know when I see one. every wolf hunter knows"she said giggling then sheon looked at her shocked"your a wolf hunter.."she said then katy noded"the one and only."sheon did a light smiled as she looked at her a bit mad"its nothing wolfie lovly let me do my work here"she said to katy a bit mad . then katy looked at the male."pfff I know you sheon.. I know you can get better guys then that"katy said giggling then sheon grabed her by the shirt"why are you here?"she asked making a low grawl" did you know ,the school your going to , am your room mate" sheon slamed the door in her face and stood there still.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:51 am

shanyflower wrote:
after a while sheon got tird and layed on the bed smiling."aghh that was fun"she said giggling. sheon got up and stretched "wait hun what do you work at again I frgot?"she asked.a knock was at the door  then sheon walked to the door and there was a old friend of sheon kat but sheon never did like her couse she would talk the oppiset of what was really going on.sheon made a fack smile"hii"she said smiling.then kat smiled"hi its great to see you"she said smiling as well.'what is the rat doing here and what dose she want' sheon though to her self.
he looked to them "whats ging on?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:52 am

after a while sheon got tird and layed on the bed smiling."aghh that was fun"she said giggling. sheon got up and stretched "wait hun what do you work at again I frgot?"she asked.a knock was at the door then sheon walked to the door and there was a old friend of sheon kat but sheon never did like her couse she would talk the oppiset of what was really going on.sheon made a fack smile"hii"she said smiling.then kat smiled"hi its great to see you"she said smiling as well.'what is the rat doing here and what dose she want' sheon though to her self.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:28 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon giggled at her lover."ooh you dog"she said then she gasp finding a water gun. she pointed at the wolf and shot him."haha eat me"she yelled laughing still shoting him with water.
he drank the water then chased her around the room the 2 of them having loads of fun
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:26 pm

sheon giggled at her lover."ooh you dog"she said then she gasp finding a water gun. she pointed at the wolf and shot him."haha eat me"she yelled laughing still shoting him with water.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:21 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon then giggled." oh okay."she said smiling. walking to her desk. sheon took out a book and then looked around thinking of how to put every thing in boxes."ehh... I just got here... but oh well"she said softly.
he helped her pack kissing her each chance he got
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 pm

sheon then giggled." oh okay."she said smiling. walking to her desk. sheon took out a book and then looked around thinking of how to put every thing in boxes."ehh... I just got here... but oh well"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:43 pm

shanyflower wrote:

sheon laughed a bit at him then she blushed feeling his hands on her belly."no no silly puppy"she said kissing his lips softly."any who.. I was thinking ... that.. you know.. about a place to live that.. want to live in the.. woods or near the town or in the city.?"she asked,
"where ever you like my beloved" he answered
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 pm

sheon laughed a bit at him then she blushed feeling his hands on her belly."no no silly puppy"she said kissing his lips softly."any who.. I was thinking ... that.. you know.. about a place to live that.. want to live in the.. woods or near the town or in the city.?"she asked,
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:56 pm

shanyflower wrote:

sheon stayed quite for a while till she hit him with a news paper."don't say that you pup"she said looking to the side.
he smiled as she did ha then licked her "what should i say hmm... our kittens?" he said as he rubbed her slightly swollen belly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm

sheon stayed quite for a while till she hit him with a news paper."don't say that you pup"she said looking to the side.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:42 pm

shanyflower wrote:

shaon took a deep breath" well in a few weeks but.. the place is next to where the wolf hunters live.."she said softly
he sighed then smiled weakly "its fine then we will go but carefully after all if i die our young will be without their father"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:33 pm

shaon took a deep breath" well in a few weeks but.. the place is next to where the wolf hunters live.."she said softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:40 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon giggled seeing him."am not made silly bear"she said then her phone was calling . sheon walked t the phone and picked it up."yess"she said then  she took a deep breath and smiled again"okay sir"she said sheon walked over to wolf and smiled." my father wishes to get to know u more and so dose my mother."sheon said giggling but was a bit sad." I have to move again. there is this school wanting me to join them. but its far.."she said a bit sad.
(I frgot where we left off so am just kicking it up here so sorry I have been thinking of ideas)

"then i will go with you both to meet your folks and to see this school" he said "when do you want to leave" he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:55 pm

sheon giggled seeing him."am not made silly bear"she said then her phone was calling . sheon walked t the phone and picked it up."yess"she said then she took a deep breath and smiled again"okay sir"she said sheon walked over to wolf and smiled." my father wishes to get to know u more and so dose my mother."sheon said giggling but was a bit sad." I have to move again. there is this school wanting me to join them. but its far.."she said a bit sad.
(I frgot where we left off so am just kicking it up here so sorry I have been thinking of ideas)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 pm

shanyflower wrote:
SHEON DID A LIGHT UP it hurted."oush"she yelled as she poked him back and ran.
"ow hey" he said then sat on a stump "gess she is mad at me why else would she keep poking me and running away except to get away from me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next