Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Holding her hands together above her head with one hand, he reached over and pulled a long black wide ribbon from the side of his bed, and used it to tie her hands above her, but not so tightly that it would damage her. He then sat back, looking down at her, knowing he had her entirely at his mercy. "What a wonderful gift the world has given me...." He said in a light voice, shifting down to the bed. He lifted one hand and slowly ran a finger along her seam, leaning down and let his tongue slowly stroke at her inner lips, not quite touching her insides.

Maji shuddered and she let her tongue run along his neck, feeling the roll of high energy just under the surface of his skin. She let out a gasping moan, her back arching when his teeth played with her nipples. Her hands ran down, then up his back, her nails dragging against his skin.

He closed his eyes and he heard her loud groan of pleasure, a better sense of clarity coming to his mind. He felt himself jump as she hand went down and grabbed him. He broke eye contact with her, looking down to see what she was doing, all the while still moving his fingers inside of her. "It... is strange...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:32 pm

Sakura was ewenjoying the snugglign and hadn’t expected his actions. She gave aloud gasp and was about to ask what he was doing but the found her lips connected to his she kissed back. She wondered what he had up his sleeve so to speak. She wiggled alittle but wasn’t much she could do with him holding her hands. She was at his mercy. This was turning her on.

Naruto moaned thrusting harder feeling her starting to move matching his strong dominate thrusting. He could feel himself going deeper into maji feeling her tightening more and more. It was like naruto knew majis body knew what to do to give her what she needed what would make her feel the pleasure intensify. He leaned down and nibbled on her nipples pulling on them lightly loving the sound of her moans as it encouraged him more and more

Yugito through her head back and groaned in pleasure as gaaras fingers entered into her tight virgin clit. She bite the bottom of her lips as she reached out and grasped gaara cock and began stroking it. she felt it was only fair but also wanted gaara to feel what she was feeling. She said “that feels good …….”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:08 pm

He let out a low sigh, a faint smile pulling at the corners of his lips when he felt her hands rubbing on his sides. The atmosphere of the room was just perfect, but he noticed that it was slowly going away. Snickering under his breath, he suddenly grabbed her hands and held them over her head, leaning down to give her a hard, hot kiss.

She heard his noises, and her body seemed to flare up into even higher levels of pleasure. Her body started to move on its own, matching his speed thrust for thrust. Locking her legs tightly against him, she moved her head back to break the kiss, letting out a low moan when he grabbed at her chest.

He found it highly confusing on why her face was so red, but his concentration flashed back to what he was doing. Hearing her words, he shifted on the bed closer to her, his rubbing changing as he let a couple of fingers slipped into her, a shudder running unnoticed through his body to the feeling of her squeezing down hard onto his fingers.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Sakura mmed to the warmness of his body holding her. she still couldn’t believe this had happen. It was like a dream she didn’t want to ever end. For the longest of time she didn’t believe she would ever find love after her crush with sasuke but she did and couldn’t be happier. She said “I hope you are right Naruto deserves to be happy after everything hes gone through and so does maji. What so bad as both carry so much weight on their shoulders sometimes I wish I could help and know they will have to carry the weight of both villages on their shoulders.” She lovingly ran her hands over his sides as they snuggled closer.

Naruto moaned as He thrusted into mai the ever growing heat growing between them fusing. It was a strange feeling deeper as he could sense the nine tail fox and dragon fusing chakira. It was amazing. He began thrust faster in and out of Maji feeling her heats and tightness grow stronger. she blushed feeling her hands in his hand and pulling him down back into a unbelieveable kiss. He enoyed her lips against his and evidently she felt the same. He let one hand leave her hips and reach up to grasp her breast

Yugito blushed at the look gaara was giving her. it was a turn on and alittle embarrassing. She never exposed herself like this. She gasoped as she still felt gaaras hand still rubbing her just making her wetter and hotter with desire. She said “gaara….i want to be your light….let me….i…iwant to be yours.” She blushed bright red her eyes spoke truth she felt a connect perhaps it was the aura that maji and naruto was giving off but seeing gaaras look at her she never wanted to see it go. She was so vunerable and was ripe for the taking. She had hope that gaara with satisfy this hunger and feelings she was having.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 pm

"He will be fine." Kankuro's voice was strong and unwavering, as he looked up at the ceiling above them. "I don't know why, but I have this very strange feeling inside, echoing through my head... Telling me that all of this will work out in the end." He closed his eyes with a low sigh, shifting on the bed to lay on his side, his entire body facing her as he pulled her closer, softly nuzzling into her hair. "Everyone is going to just be fine...."

Maji let out a low sound, her breathing leaving her in a pant as she found herself holding him closer. His hands on her hips made her only more aware of what was going on, and she just let herself be taken over by the fire that seemed to continue to grow between them. she reached up with her hands and ran them through his hair, letting herself grab handfuls of hair, bringing him down into another kiss.

He looked at her, still not sure exactly why she was feeling this way, but he had this deeper feeling that she needed more of the feeling she herself was currently getting. The kiss was... strange, but what was even stranger, were the odd, warm feelings he was getting, in the massive space that had been left behind when they took the ichibi from him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Sakura laughed to herself some and said “well you want be the only one thinking we are insane. A lot of people will be shocked about me jjsut as much. I bet naruto will be speechless.” She laughed snuggled against his warm body. she listened to him speak for the longest time sakura ust laid there then said “honestly I had a feeling there was a secret mission. Kakashi had been acting stranger than usual. Plus I know naruto needs to be looked after but why would the hokage make it a special mission just to visit friends. I didn’t know it was something like this though……I dunno how naruto is gonna take it.”

Naruto moaned in their kiss as majji was so tight and hot around his massive strong cock. He pushed himself fully into Maji giving her a brief moment to adjust to his size. He then to ahold of her hips and began to thrust into her. it was like he was on fire and she was on fire also. He was wild and couldn’t contain himself anymore. He had to have her he had to make her his. He had to show her the feels that had been harboring inside him all day. His gaze never left hers he moaned between the kisses. He could feel her wrpaping her body around his holding him just as close as no one could understand the bonding they were sharing now fully

Yugito heart was pounding and racing as she felt gaaras on her. she saw a look that made her blush and could see his curiosity.. she whimpered slightly when he stopped her.she said “Gaara…..” she looked at him the felt his hand on her stomach he could feel her body was running hot she arched and gasped as he began rubbing her clit she said “oh god……yes…gaara….more” she looked at him and leaned forward and kissed him her body ached with desire. She would happly let gaara curiosity bloom if he wanted it to.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:18 pm

He looked up at the ceiling, with a light sigh, closing his eyes after. "Gaara... will say nothing. Temari will ask questions, and Maji will silently think I am insane." Saying Maji's name made him think of what would be happening in a few days, and he could not keep it a secret. Silently preparing himself for Sakura's reaction, he told her. "In a few days... Both Gaara and the Hokage have been pressured by both our village elders to... essentially force Maji and... him to... marry."

Strange fire erupted all through her body, turning into a full blown pleasure-fire as she noticed his eyes going over her, as she knew she liked him looking at her in such a way. She looked up at him when he spoke her name, the sound of it in that tone sending shivers through her body. Jerking slightly when he kissed her so hard, she made a noise when she felt him enter her body, holding onto him harder when he passed through that barrier.

Gaara had no idea what was going on, but he could feel the many different emotions running through her, as her healing still had a connection between the two of them. Reaching down, he stopped her hand and looked at her, wondering what her thoughts were exactly. His hand gently brushed across her stomach before slipping down, continuing what she had been doing to herself before he stopped her. He watched her expression, a bit of curiosity bringing some kind of light to his eyes, that she was likely the only one to ever see.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Sakura laid against him blusheign she felt so full she blushed as he looked at her with such love. Her eyes showed her love for him.she gasped as he pulled out of her body his cock soaked with their juices mixed together. She was unaware of his want of children. Though part of her hoped to give him some one day unaware that someday was sooner than she thought. She smiled at his comment and said “your just saying that….” she laughed rubbing his cheek she was exhausted. she said “you are amazing you know that. I hope I can make you happy.” Though unaware how happy he would be when he found out he was gonna be a father. She said “so how do you think everyones gonna take our news.”

Kakashi went and showered and soon after joined her in bed holding her close he to smiled as he was so happy to have her at his side. He soon closed his eyes and fell asleep

Naruto smiled at her as she made a slight noise as he kissed her. naruto noticing her watch him take his cloths off she seemed real interested though he was also. He coudnt stop looking at her. his body radiated power and a warmth wanting to be shared with her. he looked deep into her eyes he said “I suppose your right. He crawled on top of her slowlyly as if taking in her scent and image of her body. he would normaly start with foreplay but something told him there would be other times for that plus she had already gotten herself nice and ready for him. Naruto stop when there eyes once again met. It was a good thing they were alone in the house as if anyone was near by it would probably be dangerous especially if they tried to interfere. This time he sad “maji….” He then kissed her hard and full of hungry desire for her. he began positioning himself and began to push himself against her folds

Yugito was blushing she was rubbing her clit will beign next to gaara. It was so embaressing but also felt right. She felt a need for gaara. She looked into gaara emotionless eyes and said “I need you….make me yours gaara.” She blushed and moaned to her rubbing it was like what was happen to majji and naruto was happening to her to. Her energy had pretty much healed gaara giving him his energy that he so needed
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:53 pm

He held her close to him, careful to keep inside of her as he laid on his side, holding her close. He wanted her to have every chance to be the mother of his children. He had a feeling that she would do just fine, and would an excellent mother. After a few more moments, he finally pulled out of her but did not let go. "You are radiant...."

She closed her eyes, resting her head against his shoulder as she rested a bit. Making a relaxed noise when she felt the bed under her, she curled up into a ball and instantly fell asleep, a smile on her lips.

She blinked slowly, shivering slightly as she watched him remove his clothes, making a soft noise when she was kissed. She was going to close her eyes, but she found herself oddly hypnotized by his eyes. "Would I even let you see me like this if I didn't want you?"

Slowly opening his eyes from a dead sleep, he turned his head to look at her, his face unreadable as usual. "Yugito... What is it? What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Sakura Panted and moaned loud she couldn’t take it as he hit that one spot she arched pushing against him yelling as she had her very first orgasm. She then soon felt something releasefrom him filling her insides full she could feel her juices spill over the bed and him and also a hot liquid his cum seeping from her. she panted as she laid her head back her head swimming with pleasure unaware like his sister he would leave his own little gift within her.

Kakashi held her to his body keeping her warm and safe. he nodded pulling out of her and ressed slightly and picked her up to rest against him and said “okay my love….just rest. I will take you to my room.” he kissed her. he covered her with his shirt that smelled like him as he carried her to his hotel making sure no one saw them when they arrived he laid her down and joined her cover them with a blanket. He gently brushed hair out her face and said softly “I love you.”

NAruto blushed seeing her in bed alook of desire in her face. He gulped but he said “are you sure” he began undressing showing off his fully erect body. he leaned down and kissed her he blushed as he moved the sheet over and gasped at the radiating beauty infront of him. She was so hot. even to the touch she was hot but she didn’t burn him. His eyes were like that of the nine tails but naruto was in full control. He ran his hand over her body. he said “I want you maji. Will you be mine maji.”

At the hospitaly gaara could hear yugito mming to her self loving the closeness of gaara. She said in her sleep “gaara….i need you.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:24 pm

He felt her legs lock tightly around his waist, allowing him to better hold onto her. His fingers dug into her hips, his panting becoming harder the more he felt her walls tighten around him the closer she got to her orgasm. Her words boosted him on, and soon he exploded, his load so massive that it filled up her insides and even leaked out a little.

She stayed like that for a long time before she rubbed her face against his neck. "I need a bed... So tired... Need sleep. Might do more later, but... for now... sleep."

Maji froze when she heard him speak her name, blushing as she heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. She swallowed nervously, her body nude underneath her sheets. Somehow, she had shex her pajamas without noticing it. "P-Please... H-Help me...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Sakura Arched against him moving her legs around his waist wrapping them around him locking her legs giving him more room. she could feel him going deeper into her she moans grew louder and said “oh fuck…right there yes….fuck” she rocked her hips as she felt the pressure once again building rapidly she could feel her breast rubbing against his chest her insides squeezing him begging him to release into her though it was easy to see she would orgasm before he would

Kakashi held her close as she rested against him. He too not thinking of the risks. Though it wouldn’t change how he felt about her. he wondered if she wanted to go again or go back to his room and rest a bit and just be wit each other

Naruto got up from his bed he couldn’t take it. he had to see maji and just tell her how he felt. Maybe she was having the same feeling. He went and was gonna knock but heard maji groaning and was concerned he open the door he smelled a sweet scent radiating from the room. he said “maji….” He went towards her bed. His heart racing his body aching
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:53 pm

He paid attention to how she reacted to the spots he hit, changing up tbe tempo of his thrusts whenever he felt like she needed a change of pace. Time stretched on, and he smirked faintly when he heard her ask for more. He was only too happy to do so, so he carefully lifted her legs up to waist level, moaning with pleasure as he felt himself going deeper than before.

She dropped her head to his shoulder, closing her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. Such a strange warm feeling moved deep inside of herself, and not once did she think of the conseqences of what they just did, as neither of them had taken the right protective measures.

Maji really didn't understand why she felt so hot and bothered. Sure, she had 'played games' with herself before, but this was entirely different. Time stretched on, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not get any relief. She whimpered under her breath, wishing something or someone, would get rid of this bothersome urge for her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Sakura felt the pain slowly fade. He was so great to let her adjust to his size. It was strange she could feel his cock throbbing inside her almost as if she could feel the rythem of his heart. She gasped as he began to move. She moaned as he got faster. She made cute noises as he hit certain spots. She wrapped her arms around his neck she said “it feels good…more.”

Kakashi felt himself continued to gush into her. he kissed her panting feeling her own climax soaking him. Kakshi looked into her eyes and said “that was amazing.” He kissed her he wondered what she was thinking unaware he left alittle gift inside her.

Naruto was unaware how turned on maji was turned on by him. He jjust knew he was restless and he couldn’t get her off his mind he wanted to be close wanted her badly. It was like he could sense her need for him. He could feel his cock throbbed
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:27 pm

He let out a light sigh when he was fully inside of her, being careful to stay still until her pain disappeared, and her body got used to his rather impressive size. He wanted her to be relaxed enough that she could both enjoy the moment, and recall it later. He had no experience in these things, so he just ran on instinct. He sighed lightly and then began to move, slowly pulling back and then pushing back in, getting into the rhythm of it. He got faster and harder, paying close attention to her body and what it could take.

She sighed and painted as he continued to hit that hyper sensitive place inside of her. She let herself be swept away by the feeling of it all, and her nails dug into the back of his shoulders as her pleasure rose. Her eyes snapped opened and her head geared back, a scream of pleasure ripping from her as she felt his release flood her insides, triggering her own orgasm.

Maji whispered and hugged her pillow tighter. The dragon that gave her life knew she was reaching a turning point in it, so it set into motion a series of events that would help her along her path. Shifting on the bed, Maji was confused about the sticky feeling she was experiencing. Reaching down, she blushed brightly when she found that she was very wet between her legs. Shaking lightly, she touched herself with a finger and gasped at the feeling. Her face ducking behind the pillow she was hugging, her free hand slipped into her pajama pants and under her panties, her fingers slowly exploring herself.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Sakura watched him closely as he contemplated for a moment then got up and crawled on top of her. she blushed seeing the look in his eyes. She kissed him listening to his words as he told her he wanted her to be his forever. She felt his cock pressing agasint her and began to enter her folds. She was still in shock alittle. She kissed him and said “yes…forever” she ment it of course they would eventually have to make it official but between them for now it was enough. She gasped as his cock went further into her tight and wet pussy. Stretching her she gave a small whimper of pain clinging to him as she felt him go through her hymen and soon eveloped himself fully into her body.

Kakashi loved the feeling of her body against his and the noises she made. She was so tight rubbing against him as she pushed against him he whisper “mmm cum with me my love yell let the whole village hear our love.” He aimed towards that spot know it vbrought her pleasure he was so close he was grunting and moaningas he thrusted hard and faster his finger pinching her nipples he said “fuck im gonna….cum” he thrushed one last hard time deep into her womb as the flood gate burt from his cock into her

Naruto sat against the door just thinking. Thinking of everything that happened today from him finding her trying to protect her from feeling the connection the first time he saw her. then their talk in the cemetery and there walking through town it was like they had been on a small date. He shook his head at that thought. Even though every instance he was near her he felt close to her connected. He sighed as he thought of a few moments ago falling through the window landing on her. relizing finally he had gropped her. he was bright red and new that had to be the instant she reacted. He blushed though the thought just made the urge he had for her more powerful. He imagined her beautiful eyes and her beautiful hair and how soft her breast had been. He shook his hed and tried to shake thoughs thoughts he got up and went to the room next door and sat on the bed. He growled he felt so restless. He just hoped maji didn’t hate him
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:45 pm

He blinked and just started at her in a contemplative silence, making sure that what he wanted to ask was not just his lust for her body speaking on its own. After a moment, he nodded slightly, crawling up on his hands and knees to loom over her, his hard erection laying against her folds, a smokey look in his eyes. "You are correct... There is something I want to ask you...." He gave her a slow kiss, shifting his hips and pressing his tip against her before slowly and carefully pushing into her. "I want you to be mine, forever."

She shivered, pushing back against his thrusts now as he nibbled along on her neck. She liked that, also enjoying the gentle brush of fingertips over her nipples. Moaning, she felt her level of pleasure increasing the more he hit that one spot. Panting, she tilted her head, allowing her to whisper in his ear, "More... A-Ah... I can feel it... My eruption... It is coming...."

Maji trembled as she tried to understand it all. She had lasted this long without having anyone that close to her heart. Gaara, Temari, Kankuro... She loved them like family. But she never had the urge she did at the momentary glimpse. Shaking her head, she stumbled to her feet and went over to lay down on her bed, hugging a pillow close and trying to ignore to fire that was building inside her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Sakura vould feel preassure building inside her as he continued his licking. She to felt a bond between them stronger than a physical one. She groaned and arched saying fuck….” As he reached her core taking her ever closer to the edge of her release. She whimpered slightly when he stopped and blushed at his words. She didn’t want him to stop but fell for him as he though of her. she said “I know it…it sounds like you want to ask em a question.” She blushed the thought of what might be asked made her nervous. She said “I know this means we will be one but I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Both unaware just how much things would change

Kakashi didn’t let up on his thrusting as he could feel himself getting close. He held himself back he moaned leaning forward to kiss along her exposed neck nibbling as he ran his fingers over her nipples he looked up into her eyes as he cock began rubbiugn against her gspot pushing deep into her wanting to get her to orgasm with him.

Naruto felt the door slammed he didn’t know why but he just slid down against it. his heart was racing why was he feeling this way. Why was the nine tails so raddled when he was near maji. He just wanted to go to maji and hold her and even kiss her. the thought was stupid he put his head against the door
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:06 pm

He allowed himself to savor just the feel of her softest parts, feeling every tiny tremor that was running through her body. Over time, he feel himself becoming more and more connected to her, on a deeper level than pure physical one. Her sounds urged him on, and he moved his tongue down a little more, which allowed him to slip it inside her core. The heat and smell was nice enough, but how her insides contracted on his tongue and her taste was even better. After a few moments, he slowly pulled back, looking down at her with a thoughtful look on his face. "You know, there is no going back. After this... we will always be one. Not just physically, but mentally and spiritual."

Her head tilted back and she pressed it against the wall, her back arching at a sharp angle as his movements got harder and faster. "N-Neh..." She painted heavily, opening her eyes halfway and looking at him with eyes that were filled with many different emotions, lust and pleasure the strongest.

Main quickly shut her door, sliding onto her knees, one hand pressed to the door while she laid the other hand tightly over her heart. You stupid Dragon... Why are you pushing so hard? What use do I have with letting something as stupid as like or love in my life?
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Sakura saw his expression and laughed and said “oh really…I would tease you….” She smirked and kissed him back. Smiling as he picked her up almost like they were married and took her through the thresh hold of his bed room on to his bed. She watched him as he laid her down mmming to his kisses along her body. she saw him look her over and blushed as his look at her full of passion. She then watched as he leaned forward she felt a jolt of pleasure feeling his tongue along her folds and then inside. She gave aloud moan arching slightly saying “oh god…..” she bit her lip. She never felt this pleasure before.

Kakashi smirked at her words. His thrusts were strong and grew faster. Her insides felt so good he had to feel more. He wanted to hear her say more. He moaned “so tight and hot…..so good…open your eyes.” He wanted to look into those beautiful eyes as he made strong love to her. he began messaging her breast with one hand while holding her with his other.

When she looked at him she could see naruto was equally surprised and confused by the jjolt he felt also. He just stood there looking at his hand. He couldn’t figure out what that jolt was or what was happening. All this stuff and feeling had been going on since he found maji. He was in a daze when she spoke when she finished he said “huh….oh okay.” He looked down at his hand again slowly walking out the room. deep down part of him had hoped she would want him to stay with her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:40 pm

He smiled, his expression one of feigned offence. "I would never tease you. I am insulted...." He snickered and laid a light kiss to her lips. "But I guess it could go a bit faster...." He quickly picked her up, turning and moving into his room. Compared to the light clutter in the rest of his home, his room was as clean as could be. He carefully laid her on her back in the bed, slowly looking over her. He smirked at her, then trailed kisses down her skin, pausing to glance up at her as he leaned in, slowly running his tongue over and into her folds.

She squirmed a little as she felt him completely fill her up. She felt herself holding onto him right, shivers running constantly down her spine. "S-Shut up...." Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath, moaning as he began to move inside of her. "I-It's... so... b-big... S-So good...."

Maji's eyes went wide, freezing in place when she felt that jolt. It settled like a fire in her stomach, and she broke from her hand, quickly jerking her hand back, holding it close to her chest as she glanced at him in confusion. "Fine, Fine! Just... pick a room and go there... please...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Sakura blushed and gasped as his thumb ran over her nipple. She could feel her nipples perking up but also the ever growing arousel that was growing between her legs. She blushed hearing him say her opinion was all that matter at the moment and shook her head. She said “your opinion matter to me to.” She then arched and let out a loud moan to him pulling her nipple with his teeth all this teasing was just torture. She blushed and said “ mmm your teasing me.” she laughed lightly

Kakashi was unaware of what had hlappen to her in her past. Though if he had found out he himself probably would of ended things bloody himself. he was gentle as he pushed his way fully into her gasping at how her insides hugged him begging for him. He kissed her hard as he began toi thrust slowly at first giving her time to adjust to his size. He said “your so beautiful…..”

NAruto stopped seeing her reaction just slightly. He said “i….i know its stupid but you mind if….if I stay and just watch over you til gaaras better.” I just want to be sure your okay.” He reach out a put his hand on her that was on the door. Though when he did he felt a jolt go through him a urge filled him but he resisted some
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Her little, soft noises were like a form of music to his ears. Smiling faintly, he let his thumbs run over her nipples, watching her face for a moment for her reaction. He heard her words and he laughed lightly. "I don't think so, but your opinion is the only one that matters right now." He muttered, leaning down after and ran his tongue over one of her nipples, quickly taking it between his teeth and pulling lightly on it.

A memory tried to get its way to the surface of her mind, but she quickly pushed it down, not wanting to think of that person. If her brothers found out what he had done... it would be pretty damn bloody and hard to cover up. She squirmed slightly when she realized she was unable to keep her noises down, and she blushed hard when she moaned at feeling him stretching her out as he entered her.

Maji stepped behind the door as he headed towards it, determined to keep at least a foot of distance between them. She was very nervous as she was worried about her reaction to that flash of him she had gotten in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 6:23 pm

Sakura watched him seeing how relaxed he was against her hand. She blushed as she was set to her fet and he gently kissed her. his words making her blush. It had been so long since she felt so girly around a man. If she had a major weakness he had found it. she was his weakness. She let out a moan to his kisses along her neck and his gropping of her bare breast. She was blushing no one had seen her naked like this. She felt shy but also could feel how much he cherished her. she pushed into his hand lightly as her eyes never left his. She was unaware just how much things were gonna change after tonight. She was gonna give him everything and knew he would do the same. She said “your so handsome. I dunno why I never really saw it fully until today.” She bite her lip as her feelings for him showed and radiated off her

Kakashi smirked as she gave him her answer without coming out and telling him. Part of him wondered if she had been with a man but he didn’t want to question it. he just knew he couldn’t wait any longer. His cock was throbbing and his balls acked from the waiting. He reached up and grabbed her hands after sliding her leg from his shoulder he stood pulling his pants off nothing left on. he kissed her picking her up and lowering her on to his throbbing cock. He gasped at her tightness and how wet she was. he wasn’t gonna let her muffle her moans this time he wanted the whole village to know he was gonna have her. he was determained to show her pleasure and for her to accept being his.

NAruto tried to help her clean but it was odd it was like maji was trying to avoid him and even his gaze. She didn’t seem that sleepy to him. Matter of fact she seem like she was wide awake. He headed for the door as he drew closer he felt the nine tails raddled its cage inside him it was like his energy wanted to connect to hers.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:38 pm

He smiled faintly, leaning his face slightly into her hand when she rubbed it on his cheek. For whatever reason, the movement was soothing, and it smoothed out his worry. He leaned in and gave her a slow kiss, carer Lily setting her on her feet. He brushed some hair back from her face with a whisper, "You, are the most beautiful person I have ever seen...." Brushing kisses down the frontline of her neck, he slowly removed all clothing that was left between them. He kept his eyes on hers, reaching up and softly taking her breasts into his hands, feeling the weight of them. "Tonight... Will be special for us both...."

She shuddered, feeling some her strength fleeing as she came down from the high of that shock of pleasure. Breathing hard, she took a minute to gather herself, then she opened her eyes and looked down, giving him a smokey look. "Why are you talking?"

Maji sighed and walked around him, reaching into a small closet to pull out a broom and dustpan. Cleaning up the ashes from her floor, she walked over and opened her door. "He is just too damn stubborn for his own good. One of these days, that will come and bite him in the ass. Now... Please, I need you to leave so that I can get some sleep...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next