Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 2:12 am

The man smiled on the inside, knowing that it had to have been Naruto who probably bugged the hell out of Tsunade to let them come out here to see him. Placing his hands together on his desk, he frowned slightly and his hands tightened when when Kakashi told him of the woman, and he saw his brother and sister look at each other from where they stood at his sides. "...." He sat up a little straighter in his seat, his expression relaxing a little when he heard Maji was okay, and on her way back with Naruto. "Good... Do you know why she was delayed?"

Maji snickered under her breath when she noticed that he had stumbled over his words. Steadying herself when. He placed her on her feet, shaking her head as she sat down on one knee. "None of us could have gotten there sooner. We all... feel so disappointed in ourselves. I had to practically kick Kankuro's butt before he finally stopped feeling the way he did about the poisoning...." Her eyes narrowed when she noticed several black figures surround them. Protect... his friend. Get... them away. Closing her eyes, she settled down on both knees and took in a slow deep breath, then let it out suddenly. The sands around them rose slowly in a circular wall, then started to rush outwards. To anyone paying attention, one could see what looked like a dragon's outline in the sand. "That won't... slow them for long. We need... to hurry up." Blinking, she closed her eyes again and passed out.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Kekkashi fallowed the sand ninja letting them lead the way. He let one of the hounds stay with the medical to give him a update. Sakura and kekashi saw Gaara as they entered his office. Sakura was so happy to see Gaara was doing better even though he still looked in rough shape. kekkashi said “ well we originally came to see how you were doing. Both naruto and sakura were worried about you. We also wanted to pay respects to Granny Chiyo. Unfortunately now plans have changed the girl we brought in is a jinchuriki I assume she had this.” He held out a piece of cloth the Akatsuki usually wore. We can only assume that they captured her and was taking her back to do to her what they did to you but she escaped. So we can assume they will come after her then add in the facter of naruto. speaking of naruto he is on his way with your friend Maji.” Sakura nodded in agreement of kekkashi and said “it appears the girl is from the land of lightning so you may want to notify them of her appearance.”

Naruto said “sounds like we have a lot in comment except I have always been in the leaf village and now I have lots of friends. Well they don’t know what they are missing out. Gaara is a good guy its just sometime people fear what they cant explain. I cant see why anyone would be scared of you because your so beautiful and nice…..” he blushed and then began stumbling his words by saying “I mean your so kind and have nice eyes….i mean your very skill….” He kept thinking shut up your making yourself look stupid. He then heard her talk about him blaming himself. he looked down as he continued to run.Naruto said”it is my fault I should have been there sooner. I….” he stoped talking as it was painful to talk about it. he then stopped running when she mention someone ahead. He put her down gently. He said “I want let them harm you or anyone I care about again.” his eyes told her he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:23 pm

"I had no parents. No friends. No real home... It was not until I was eight... that the Sand Village became my main... base. I wasn't... treated in any negative ways, people just tended to give me space. I asked... Kankuro once... why people would do that. He said that I reminded the people of... Gaara." She went quiet for a minute, then she spoke again, her voice soft. "You couldn't have done anything, Uzumaki... Gaara said... the night I got... back, that you would try to hold all the blame on your own shoulders...."

- - - - -

Kankuro glanced at the unconscious woman, then nodded, sending for medical, then led them to Gaara's office once medical had taken the woman. Running a hand through his hair, Gaara looked up when the door opened and everyone came in. "Sakura... Kakashi... What is going on?"

- - - - -

Maji's eyes snapped open. "Watch out! Someone is ahead of us, and not a friend."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Naruto held her close in his arms seeing her pain. He knew he had to hurry so sped up his pace unaware of the enmy that was between him and the sand village. He blushed slightly when she mention him changing Gaaras life. He said “being a jinchuriki is rough I know. I was treat just as bad in my village for a long time. People looking at you like you’re a monster. Everyone fearing you.” Naruto saw the memories flashing before his eyes. He sighed heavly. He continued to say “its nice knowing there were people around that hated seeing such a treatment being done. You got a good heart I can see it. just hang in there I will get you home safely that’s a promise.” When she mention Gaara capture and the casualties he clenched his teeth alittle not saying anything back about it

Kekkashi said “nice to meet you Maji. We are almost to the gates of the sand village appreciate your help. Now preserve your chakera tell naruto to hurry I will tell gaara your on your way.” He looked up running through the gates. He said “we need medical fast. Also I need to speak to Gaara now. The Akatsuki are probably coming after us.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:15 pm

"Why the hell... would I not know... the name of the kid... that changed my closest friend's... life?" Closing her eyes, she linked herself with one of her clones, wincing slightly when a hidden enemy destroyed it, causing her mind to snap to the clone running with Sakura and Kakashi. "I am Maji." She managed to get out once she returned to her real self. "I used to watch him... and would get so mad... at everyone. Other than his own brother and sister... everyone treated Gaara like some twisted demon. I was... out on a long standing mission to the Mists when I heard he had been captured. By the time I managed to get back, everything was over, and Granny Chiyo was dead."

Kankuro dropped down into the long thin canyon that led into the Village from the desert. "Any sight of Maji yet?" "No, sir, but... Oh, crap! Sir, Leaf approaching, and it looks like they have an injured person with them." "Is it Maji?" "... No sir."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Naruto stood looking a the figure at first wasn’t sure if they were friend or foe but then she spoke. So he listened and said “how do you know my name.” he approached her slowly. He wasn’t sure who she was. she listened to her instruction. She evidently didn’t know him that well. He would never leave a friend if that was who she was if they needed help. He watched the wind blow her hood and hair free. He saw her face and blushed as she was very beautiful. He then saw the blood and said “your injured like hell if im leaving you.” Suddenly one of the hounds approach giving the message of possible incoming enemy.” Naruto gripped hi fist tight. This was his chance to get pay back for what they did to gaara. He cursed and said “can you hold on til we get to the village.” He scooped her up in his arms. and began running towards the village as quick as he could. He wasn’t gonna leave anyone behind. He could tell she was talented by the many clones she made even injured. Not many could do that. he said “so you know my name but I do not know yours.”

Sakura and kekkashi were running. She saw hooded women joining them. E asy to tell they were clones. She said “who are you.” He kunai drawn. Kekkashi said ”easy sakura shes her to help.” He eyed the clone as they ran approaching the entrance to the sandvillage alittle way s away. They could see them approaching.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Someone dropped down into the area where they had just been. They looked down at the ground, their fingers gently touched the the ground where the lightning woman had fallen. They are headed to the Village. Good. Maji can send another one of us ahead. The clone disappeared, and within moments, the real Maji knew everything her clone had found out.

Maji stood with a hand pressed to a tree, her free hand pressed tightly to her right side, her head bent and the hood of her black jacket hiding her flame-red hair, and the look of pain on her face. Struggling to stand straight, she summoned up ten of her clones. "You, get to those two and help them get the woman to Gaara and the others. The rest of you... you know what to do." "Hai!" She suddenly froze, sniffing the air before turning halfway. "Uzumaki... You will get a message soon... You need to hurry to your friends." She suddenly went down onto one knee, a spot of dark appearing on her shirt just under the edge of her jacket. "I have sent clones to slow down the pursuers. When you get to the Village... Ask Baki to hurry here. Try not to let Gaara know. Knowing him... he will head out here himself to help me. He still needs his rest... the stubborn idiot. And here, I thought Kankuro was bad...." She muttered the last bit as a blast of wind pushed back her jacket hood, also pushing her super long hair from its band.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Sakura stretched yawning as she woke up. She said “Come on Naruto time to get up. We don’t want to be late to the sand village.” She looked over and saw naruto was already up and not there. She wondered where he went. She knew naruto had take it hard what had happen to gaara. She sighed and said “naruto….” she stood and began cleaning up camp. Kekkashi who was up reading his book said “Don’t worry he will be okay. Just give him sometime”

Sakura nodded as she put the fire out and gather the sleeping bags. She knew this was just a simple mission to check on how Gaara was doing as this was a request from naruto that the hokage approved. She couldn’t help but worry about naruto especially after losing sasuke. Kekkashi said “lets go ahead to the sand village we aren’t far naruto will catch up plus ill still be keeping a eye on him.” He closed his book as he knew he had one of his hounds watching over him. He heard ruffling in the brush behind them. Both sakura and kekkashi immediately look seeing a woman heavly injured. She didn’t seem no harm. Sakura ran to her and said “kekkashi she’s from the land of lightning. Sakura began to try and work on her and said “she is in rough safe I dunno if I can do anything for her here.”

Yugito looked up seeing Sakura trying what she could to help. Her vision was blurring as she passed out. Kekkashi looked the shinobi over and his eye widen as he saw her clenching a piece of cloth he recognized it immediately. He leaned down to pick her up over his shoulder and said “sakura hurry we have to get to the Sand quickly ill send word for naruto to join us quickly. She a jinchuriki like naruto the Akatsuki is possibly in persuit. “ he took off running sakura right behind him.

--------------------------------
Naruto was walking through the forest on the edge of the land of sand. He was in deep thought. He felt guilty for what had happen to Gaara. Ever since almost losing him made him angry that he couldn’t be there to help him. He lost sasuke and almost Gaara. He clenched his fists and said “never again I swear it.” he was determined to make sure no more of his friends got hurt as long as he could help it. he stoped as he thought he saw something or someone ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:56 pm

(Gaara)

The light that was filtering through his window finally snuck its way up his bed and then across his face, rousing him from his sleep. He noticed that it was much later in the morning than he was usally up, and so he let outa very faint sigh. He sat up slowly, one hand running over his tired eyes. It had been a while since they had taken the Ichibi, but he still felt as if he was dead tired constantly. Ruffling his red hair back into place, he did the normal things he did to get ready in the morning, got dressed them stared at himself in the mirror. .... I look like a walking corpse.... Grabbing his shoes, he pulled them on then left his room.

- - - - -
(Kankuro)

Shaking his head, he cursed under his breath when the muscles of his right side pulled painfully. That poison had done a number on him, and even still to this day sometimes he was near-paralyzed with pain if he stayed in one position for too long. Getting dressed, he checked his brother's room and noticed that he was nowhere to be found. The crazy thing was that his room was still somewhat in disarry, with the clothes from yesterday scattered about on the floor, and the bed was half-assed re-made. "Huh...." Making his way over to the graveyard, he smiled on the inside when he noticed his brother standing near old lady Chiyo's grave. "Late getting up, eh?"

Gaara turned, blinking when he fully noticed Kankuro. He turned back to the grave, staring at Chiyo's name on the stone. Kankuro watched his brother silent examination of the grave, worry flashing though his mind. "I wonder if Maji is back from patrols with Baki and the others yet? Maybe we should go check." Kankuro said in a light voice, glad when Gaara roused himself from his silence. "Of course...."

Gaara entered the office, with Kankuro following closely behind. "Found him, Temari. He was daydreaming." He said lightly, smirking when his brother shot him a glare. Gaara sat down, closing his eyes for a moment before glancing at Temari. "Baki and the others have returned, but Maji is still gone." Tamari said, and she could see that flash of worry her brother quickly hid. "She should be alright."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6