Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Sakura fallowed Kankuro around the village. She didn’t realize the sand village was so big. As big as the leaf possibly bigger. She took it all in noting some of the pleaces that he mention he liked. When they approached a house. She looked at it. she felt bad for Maji. She had a thougth and said “how about we fix it up for her. it can be a surprise for her. between the two of us it should be simple.” She smiled at him.

Yugito finally managed to get up. She said “the…. akatsuki they were after me. I must get back to my village.” She tried to stand but fell back to the bed panting . her wounds had started healing but she was in no shape to go anywhere. Naruto looked to Gaara know he was thinking what he was thinking. The vafter her to do to her what they did to him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 pm

"Talk about starting rumors." He muttered to himself, then motioned for Sakura to follow him. As they walked through the town, he told her what they were, and what happened there. "That house there is where Maji used to live before Gaara made her move into the unused portion of his house." It was obviously not the the best shape. "I think pride kept her there." Her parents had died when she was very young, and their secret had kept her from making many friends. She didn't want anyone to find out. Only Gaara knew, and the only reason why Kankuro knew, was because Gaara had sleeptalked a few days after his retrieval.

Gaara managed a smile, then he turned towards the divider. "You are in the Sand Village. A few... friends from the Leaf village found d you hurt. They brought you here, and we got you some medical attention."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Sakura said “well yeah I guess it would be to big to do. What kinda idea did I give you.” She smiled at him and nodding agreeing that kakashi with gaara was going to see Maji. She listened and blushed the way he ask it fekt like he was asking her out. She thought perhaps she was wrong and said “sure I would love to know more about your village. Your village almost seems as big as the leaf.” She smiled at him kindly

Kakashi entered after Temari he was reading his book like usual. He said “its good to see that your making a good recovery maji.” He watched Gaara closely as he flipped another page of hi book. Naruto wondered what she was about to say. He sighed as gaara and the others came in. he briefly looked at his hand wondering what was that that he felt. He then looked at maji wondering if she felt it to.. seeing Gaara naruto smiled and said “Gaara….” He got up and hugged him like he was a brother. He said “how are you feeling I been so worried about you. I had to convice Granny to let me come to visit.” Just then everyone her the woman groaning as she said “where ami I. she winced as she tried to sit up. Like naruto her wounds were already healing fast but she had took quite a beating.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:48 pm

"Well, maybe not something so big, but it does give me an idea." He said lightly before standing to his feet with a sigh. "Gaara is most likely visiting Maji by now. The woman will take a while to be well enough to be awake...." He sighed again then shrugged lightly. "You haven't been to the Village enough to know what to do here or where to go. Would you like a... tour?"

Maji was going to say something, but she heard the knob to the hospital room, and she quickly jerked her hand from his and smiled faintly when she saw Temari walk in, Gaara right behind her. "What are you doing here, Gaara? You should be resting." "I was just... checking on you, is all."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Sakura looked at Kankuro listened. She blushed alittl embarrassed and said “well I guess it is alittle ambitious of a plan. I just thought with my strengtha dn your crafting ability we could make it work.” she looked down then notice him pulling a picture out she did recognize them. She said “I agree I hope they do find peace also.” She looked at him and smiled wondering what they would do next

Naruto was surprised by her say this. He said in a low whisper “then what are you. If not a tailed beast.” Naruto tone wasn’t one of fear or anything but one of understanding and supporting of her. he took her hand gently and told her “you can tell me anything.” it was strange holding her hand he felt a connection to her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Kankuro blinked, looking surprised for a minute, then he laughed, causing a couple of desert birds to scatter. "Grand plans, huh?" He shook his head and pulled out a small picture frame, which held a picture of a much younger Granny Chiyo standing behind a man and a woman, the woman holding a child with red-pink hair. The man, woman, and child would be easily identified as Sasori and his parents. "I found this when I was helping Tamari clear out Granny's room. It was tucked away under a board." He knelt down and leaned the picture against Granny's headstone. "I hope... those four found peace finally. Especially Granny Chiyo...."

"I am not a jinchuriki." She said in a low voice, looking towards the door, which had her face turned away from sight. "All of them have been accounted for....." One day, a few months after her dragon first woke up, she had somehow been able to sense the location of every jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Sakura took the piece of paper from Kankuro and looked it over. It was simple drawing. She said “that is nice of you so they share the same birthday and year. “ sakura had been thinking about Maji ever since she saw her hair and face they looked familiar. She wondered if her and gaara was related perhaps if they were they didn’t want people to know about it. she shrugged at the thought. She said “how about making it out of stone perhaps a fountain to put in a general area. You can dedicated to be a place where when times are tough like Gaara has had that they could always come there for guidance” she smiled at him knowing her idea was probably a bit much

Naruto listened and heard her tone. He said “wow a dragon that is some ability” he wondered if that ability scared her. he also wondered if she was like him but didn’t voice theses thoughts. He didn’t know why but she made him nervous not in a bad way. He just didn’t know why.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Kankuro put his hands deep into his pockets and stood there in silence. He worried for Gaara's emotional state, but he hoped that he wouldn't suffer for much longer. "I am making a set of gifts for Gaara and Maji. Believe it or not, but they share a birthday. Same day and year." He pulled out a paper and unfolded it, showing her a rudimentary drawing of what looked like a dragon and what looked like a mountain cat. "I am not quite sure what to make them out of, but... I don't know. I figured you could help me figure it out."

Maji set her bowl off to the side and shook her head. "It was no jutsu. It was a dragon." Her tone of voice told him that her abilities was never discussed, and that she would tell him no more of the subject.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:07 pm

Sakura fallowed Kankuro out of the room. as they walked she said “Maji reminds me a lot of naruto some. Especially you telling her to stay in the room. that be something I do to naruto when hes injured. “ she continued to fallow him to the cementary. When they arrived sakura knelt and gave her prayer and respect. She then stood. She said “if it wouldn’t of been for granny. I wouldn’t of survived that battle.” She sighed thinking about the battle with Sasori. She listened to Kankuro and said “perhaps Gaara has a lot on his mind. maybe being here help him get through the day. Im sure he will tell you when hes ready.” Sakura looked to the sky before looking at him and said “So whats this project you need help with.”

Naruto had been sitting there beside her also thinking. He watched her and couldn’t help think how beautiful she really was. he blushed slightly but then looked at the curtain he could hear the woman stiring some. He said “so can I ask you a question. Earlier in the forest. What jetsu was that that you used.it used sand sorta like Gaaras but felt different.”

Kakashi saw Temari arrive. He assumed to give Gaara a update. He didn’t say anything as they walked. He could see in the distance Kankuro and sakura walking together . he wondered what they were up to. He shrugged pulling his book out and reading as they walked. Briefly looking back at Temari noticing she had grown to be a rather fine looking woman.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:41 am

Kankuro sighed, knowing that what was planned for the future would be a very long road ahead for all involved... especially Maji. "That is good, then. I have a lot to do." When she asked to see Granny's grave, he nodded then looked at Maji. "You better still be in this room later." Maji rolled her eyes and he snickered before turning and lead Sakura out of the hospital and down to the cemetery. "Gaara comes up here every morning and before he goes to bed. He just... stands there. Even I can't tell what he is thinking."

Maji ate her food in silence, then looked over to the white dividing sheet in thoughtful silence. It couldn't just be a coincidence that two jinchuriki happened to come to the Village when she was having trouble with her Dragon. "Yeah...."

Gaara simply nodded and then got to his feet. As they left the office to head out to the hospital, Temari walked up to walk on the other side of Gaara. "I talked to the elders about the situation. They don't like it, but they have agreed to wait."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:28 am

Sakura watched naruto as he brought the food into Maji. He seemed worried alittle and distracted but didn’t say anything.. she heard Kankuro speak unaware the silent signals he and Maji was sharing. She said “ugh….sure I would love to help you. It also give me a chance to examine you.” She smiled at him kindly. She wondered if Maji was always this way not talking much or acting like she didn’t care. Sakura said “hey Kankuro can you show me to Granny Chiyo's grave I like to pay my respects” Naruto listened to sakura and Kankuro talk. He watched them briefly wondering what was going on between them. He shrugged and turned to Maji. He said “im Glad your sides doing better. you must have fast healing like I do. Im sorry I couldn’t do much but bind the wound with my shirt. I don’t know much when it comes to medical.” He laughed stupidly. Anyway Ramen always makes me feel better so I thought I bring you some. Who know maybe if you visit the leaf some day I can take you to my favorite Ramen restaurant”

Kakashi said seeing he surprised gaara some “Don’t worry you will regain your strength maybe you just need rest. I know it isn’t easy. Especially in your position. Come let go visit your friend Maji and see this other woman. It probably do you some good to get some fresh air.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 am

Maji and Kankuro shared a secret look, but he soon turned his attention away from Maji and looked at Sakura. "I may need your help with a... personal project later." He was in the process of making a set of gifts for Maji and Gaara, who just so happened to share a birthday. He looked up and watched the two of them, looking for anything that might cause problems with the plans between the villages leaders. Maji blinked slowly, then returned her attention to her food. "Fine."

Gaara really, really hoped that Maji wouldn't react in the way he feared she would. He blinked and seemed surprised that he hadn't hid his fatigue better than he thought he was. "I don't do much more than sit here all day...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Sakura listened also noticing that Maji seemed to be acting snippy. Perhaps it was just because she haded beign injured and in the hospital. Naruto was the same way. She smiled and said “well Kakashi said “she is like naruto so if that’s the case they probably want to question her when she wake. See what exactly happened.”sakura said “ perhaps we should let Maji rest.” Just then Naruto entered the room and said “sorry I took so long I kinda got lost” he laughed kinda feeling stupid. He said “I brought you some Ramen with all the fixing.” He smiled at Maji then noticed Sakura and Kankuro. He said “oh hey guys sorry I didn’t notice you there.” He smiled and went and sat by maji and said “hows your side doing.”

Kakashi sighed and said “that’s understandable. Ill make arrangements with the inn keeper to acquire us some rooms. Though until we tell them we need to figure out a decent excuse for us staying several days. On the plus this will give naruto and Maji some time to get to know each other. im sure the Hokage will give you at least three days. Im not sure the elders were more pushing things.” He sighed to himself. he noticed Gaaras exhaustion. He went to him and leaned on the desk putting a hand on his shoulder. He said “don’t overdue things Gaara. You went through a terribke ordeal. Hell you died. Your body going to take time to recover.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Maji let out a sigh, then looked over towards the curtain that hid the Lightning woman, who was still passed out cold. "They say that she will be out for at least another day. I think she'll wake up before that, but whatever. No one listens to me anyways." Kankuro's eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at Maji, who once again began to read her book. What was wrong with her? She was very... snippy.

Gaara looked down at his hands, already staring to feel a bit tired. When would he get back to normal? He was sleeping way too much already. "I sent a message to Tsunade, requesting that you all stay for a few extra days. With Maji's injuries and the new woman hurt as well... It will need to be pushed back a few days...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Sakura smiled and said “good im glad. Its always good for healer to check on there patient.” She laughed lightly nudging him. She then looked between Maji and Kankuro as Maji made him back uo slightly. He saw him get nervous for a second. She wondered if there was something Maji knew she didn’t. she shrugged then said “oh okay good. Im glad he didn’t go wandering off again. he was worried about you. Im just glad you both got back safely.” Sakura smiled though like naruto she was unaware of the true mission.

Kakashi said “I can understand that. I don’t know how naruto will react either. I think that is why they sent me with him. Though they will bring oon a new age for the sand and leaf. They both hold the future on there shoulders.” He looked through the window then back to gaara. He sighed and said “I guess we need to tell them soon. When shall we have the ceremony.” He eaited a minute for gaara to answer then asked if he would like to accompany him to visit the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Kankuro let out a light sigh, his head hanging just a little as he finally just gave up. "Alright, Alright...." He looked back up, and took a slight step backwards when he saw Maji looking at him, that secretive look in her eyes. "W-What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Maji blinked, then just shrugged, looking back down at her book. "Nothing." Yeah, right.... When Sakura asked her where Naruto was, she sighed and shook her head. "He offered to get me food."

Kakashi's last words brought back uncomfortable feelings, as he knew what was being planned, was not going to make Maji very happy. "I... have left the preparations to Temari. I... cannot be a part of it personally. I think it would take Maji a long time to forgive me if I did...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Sakura nodded when he was talking about naruto and said “I agree with you. Narutos strength comes from his big heart. He never stops when his mind is set on something.” she smiled at the thought but it also made her sad thinking about sasuke. It was strange being around Kankuro she didn’t think about Sasuke as much. She felt relax around him. She listened and said “well if you insist but I still would like to look you over just to check to see how your healing. I might have some oils to help the healing. “ she sighed as they walked as they entered into the hospital room asking about maji they were lead to a room where she was sitting up read. Sakura looked around and said “hey wheres naruto and should you be up.” She looked at Maji unaware naruto had just left to get her some food. Naruto was in the cafeteria getting some ramen for Maji it was strange the energies from the hospital felt familiar yet strong but couldn’t tell where they were coming from.

Kakashi was lewaning against the wall of gaaras office when one of his hounds popped in then away again within a few minutes. He said “it appears for now the threat is no where to be seen. Also it appears as the woman has wake. Also……” he stopped briefly looking at his book flipping a page. He continued “I have to ask have the preperations been arrange. Naruto doesn’t know of the real reason we are here. Though it is true we were worried about you.” He looked up at gaara from his book.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:01 pm

"You know, I have to tell people that Naruto isn't that strong because of what he is. He is strong because of who he is." Kankuro went silent and walked some more, waving lazily as someone called out a 'hi' to him as they passed by. He shook his head at her suggestion, lifting a hand to hide his yawn. "I am fine, really. I do appreciate the offer, but it just needs more time. Tamari has been keeping tabs on me. She keeps handing off the more physically demanding missions to other equally qualified ninja." When they entered the hospital room, which happened to be populated by both women, he wasn't surprised to see Maji sitting up, reading a book.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Sakura listened and notic his hesitation alittle. She smiled kindly and let him lead the way after all he knew where he was going she didn’t so much. Though she knew where the hospital was only cause of when she treated him. She was unaware of the stories he heard of her temper sometimes. She said “really if you want I can examine you see if theres anything I can do to east the pains you might get. Though I think it might be nerve damage. The posion did a number on your system.” She smiled at him as he could see she really did care about him and how he was doing. Sakura listened about Maji and laughed and said “sounds like she and naruto would get along perfectly. Even when he severely hurt he want stay still.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Kankuro smiled a little weakly,having a healthy fear of the young woman, because of all of the stories others had told him. It didn't help that she reminded him of both Tsunade and Maji, on the woman's bad days. Sometimes his head still hurt when he thought of this last time he made the mistake of making Maji mad. He made a motion back towards the Village, then walked with her on the way to check on Maji and their new mystery woman. "Sometimes. Not too much so that it might keep me from doing what I need to.... I bet you when we get to the hospital, Maji will already be sitting up in bed. She won't try to get up on her feet yet, but she is stubborn."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Sakura wanted to lecture naruto more but he semed to want to fallow the medical ninja and stay by Maji’s side. She sighed and heard Kankuro. She smiled slightly and said “you don’t have to thank me Kankuro. I am just glad I could save you. It was cut too close. Though we wouldn’t had the cure if granny wouldn’t of helped.” She looked up to the sky sighing as she remembered after healing him how she went every day up until they left checking on him. She said “does it still hurt.” She looked at him as if telling him she know if he was lieing. She said “anyway I think that’s bad that people treated her like that just to protect gaara. Though I cant say much when I was younger even I feared naruto jjust cause my parents used to. I regret it now of course. Naruto even though different has always been the light of our team.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:51 pm

"Maji, she... She stood up for Gaara. Took a lot of beatings because of it. Demon sympathizer... Hell creature... A lot of nasty names got thrown around. When they chose Gaara as the next Kazekage... She stood there like she was daring them to say something bad around him. He keeps sending her out on missions when big meetings are called." Gaara's real reason for that was a secret only Gaara himself, Kankuro, Temari, and Maji knew. Biggest secret the Village had at the moment. He snickered under his breath when she berated Naruto. "I know this is off topic, but... Thank you for helping me when I was poisoned, Sakura. With what happened to Gaara, and the stuff afterwards, I, uh... never got the chance to properly thank you."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Sakura nodded to Gaara and said “I understand….. don’t worry I will be there to assist in anyway I can.” She fallowed Kankuro as they went to the gate. She said “so how is Gaara doing really. He seems like he is a lot like naruto acts like everything is fine when its not.” She sighed as they arrived shortly to the gates . so tell me more about this Maji. You three seemed very worried about her?” she knew it wasn’t her place to rally involve herself with other villages affairs but this seem like it was more than that. she paced alittle when she saw the outline of someone. She said “look there it looks like naruto. he looks like he carrying your friend.”

Naruto said “we are almost there hang on okay. Just a little further.” He was running full speed to the village cursing as his clones couldn’t subdue the enemy. He saw the gates coming closer he could see sakura and Kankuro wait. He panted as he came tpo the stop at the gate and said “she injured. I did what I could. Our pursuers left for now.” Sakura looked at the woman in narutos arms as he handed her off to the medical ninja. She punched naruto and gave him a lecture on how dumb it was for him wandering off. Though she understood if he hadn’t he wouldn’t of found Maji. Naruto said “ouch sakura geezz….im sorry. Im going with her to make sure she okay.” He also had this strange feeling a presence in the village that felt familiar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:07 am

Gaara glanced down at his hands, and Kankuro recognized that slight tension to his shoulders. He knew what his brother was thinking, and he spoke up quickly. "Sakura, could you go to the Village entrance, just in case?" Gaara let out a low sigh, and Kankuro knew he'd most likely have to go with her. "Go with her." There it goes.

One of the enemies had noticed the Dragon hidden in the sand. "That is interesting... The others will want to hear this...." The person disappeared, heading back to the others with this information.

Maji could feel the energies of the Village getting closer. She let out a sigh of relief when she heard Kankuro's voice drifting on the desert wind, calling out for one of the guards to send for another medical nin.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 am

Kakashi said “unfortunately no we only met briefly. She sent clones ahead to assist getting the woman here. She is with Naruto im sure they will make iut back okay. It might be wisw to have more medical ready just in case they are needed.” Kakashi sighed and hoped naruto didn’t do anything reckless. Especially hoped the nine tails would stay in check.

Naruto steadied her and helped her down to one knee he was looking around trying to see if he could see their pursuers. When she spoke about everyone having alittle blame.he said “no I made a promise to Gaara. I would always be there for him no matter what. I failed but I want do so again.” he saw as they were surrounded. He said “you want us your gonna have to go through me.” he then suddenly felt the ground shake and they were lifted upwards. He turned to her seeing she set up a jetsu. He cursed catching her as she passed out. He said “damn it don’t you die on me. he saw her wound getting worse. He growled as he ripped off his shirt and said “im sorry about this. He lifted her shirt to find the wound and using his shirt as a make shift bandage. He then used shadow clone a hundred of him to help distract the enemy. He then picked her up and one again began heading towards the sand with her help and his clones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]   Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire! Rise of the Dragon! [Private]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next