Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End to the Time War! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The End to the Time War! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 12:11 am

Myoga looked at Akemi left breast hanging out down low to her navel. Her nipple was bigger than his body. "Um...milady...your um...your boob popped out again" he told her. Myoga reached up ready to catch the phone, but it was too big and too heavy. "Um...perhaps you can visit the time traveler. I have to find Totosai and get his yellow pearl. You have yours don't you?" he asked. There was no way that Myoga could manage with the phone. Yumi, InuGenki's daughter whom he had from a maid before his marriage with Akemi. She bowed to her and smiled hoping to be helpful. "I could bring it to them milady...you have fa...I mean, Lord InuGenki to greet" she said.

Sensomaru looked at her coldly. "No...she isn't born yet. She traveled back in time carrying the shikon no tama. What you don't understand it that where I came from, humans destroyed the world. Everything was left in ashes and poison" he said before he smirked. "I came back here to start anew and be rid of those who destroyed my world. You will all benefit from this greatly" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:01 pm

“Then there is no choice but to open it, durning the battle with naraku, many humans lost their lives resulting to the battle.” She paused and kept her eyes on the flea demon. I don’t like where this is going, I to speak with this about my husband as soon as possible, the spowning can wait. her breast bounce once more as she relaxed her arms and returned them back onto her hips. She legged her left hand to wave off that comment about having a mother hire with her husband, once he asked about her request the demoness walked away from her desk to look for some sort of fabric. After a matter of minutes of tossing and turning a lot of the random junk she owns in some of her storage boxes she finally pulled out a long thick fabric. “This might do.” She nodes to her self and walked over back to her desk. She was so busy looking for the item she didn’t notice her kimono left side was showing alittle to much. As her left breast was out and about free from it’s cage. But she wrapped the unknown technology with the fabric a few times to make it nice and protected. “I can assume this item might break easily so do be careful.” She added giving the item to myoga. “I want you to show this to the time traveler and see if she can recognize it.. or it might belong to her.” She added waving the flea off.

The female bird landed on her feet, quickly she used her sharp claws to pull out the fake jewel as it was causing to much discomfort for her body. She got on one knee and bowed to the powerful demon. “Sorry My lord that we have failed to bring the items you wish. “My lords of you may allow me to speak.” She paused and slowly raised her self up, standing back on her two feet. “My lords, did you get any sort of item or idea of what she may look like? It has been a long time since the war, so this lady you speak of might be dead..” She added as her wings flutter feeling embarrassed for asking such a question to a higher beings.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 am

Myoga took in a deep breath and sighed. "Milady, there has been a strong demonic aura leaking from where the gates should be opened. It's been making a lot of the humans very sick. There will be many deaths if that gate isn't opened soon" he said before he gulped as his eyes wondered to her breasts which seemed to get bigger every time he saw her. "I'm sure you are very eager to see your husband. You did say you wanted another child from him when he got back did you not?" he asked seeming to have an idea of what this favor may lead. "What is it do you wish for me to do, milady?" he asked. He gulped as her breast sloshed and wobbled with the action of her slamming her fists into the table. He was amazed at how her kimono could contain all the weight of her udders.

The glacier started to give and melt away, and before everyone was spent of their last ounce of demonic energy, the tiny blob that was Sensomaru was freed. The blue blob took shape of a humanoid form only he was the size of an apple. He looked up at them confused before he focused his attention on the female bird. "Who are you?" he muttered before he looked over at their leader and smirked. "Excellent work...you managed to free me! I presume that you've brought me the Shikon no tama as well. How else were you able to melt all of that bitch's ice" he said before the leader squirmed. "Well...you see...the Shikon no tama vanished after Naraku got a hold of it. Rumor has it a Miko destroyed the jewel" he said. Sensomaru grew angry and glared at him. "That bitch! How could this happen!? I thought, without InuGenki in the picture, Naraku would have his way with Hitomi" he muttered. They looked at him strangely. "Hitomi sire? Don't you mean Hitomiko?" The weasel asked. Sensomaru shook his head. "No! I'm talking about a Time travelling Miko named Hitomi! She brought back the Shikon no Tama" he said. "I don't think that's the Miko's name" the tiger said. The tiger got a death glare from the blob man. "Do you question my knowledge of history?" he raised his voice.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:24 am

The well known demoness crossed her arms from under her large breast eyeing the small flea that rested onto one of her soft mounds of flesh. As the small insect spoke her eyes widen followed with a genuine smile. “I see, have anything else happen before this?” Only to just resived this unknown piece of technology Akemi was now at a lost of thought from these turn of events. I’m getting this sense that I’ve seen this before.. not the item.. but this exact moment. Something doesn’t feel right. the women that rested her back to the wall unraveling her arms and moving each of her hands on her hips. She didn’t say nothing, instead, she listened to Myoga words. It was rather strang that this time traveler has jumped from two different time eras with no issue this brought the demoness to be concern. Her eyes turned away from the flea to the strang item on her desk and that was when Akemi made a small hypothesis about the origins of this item. i don’t like to assume things, but when I see this time traveler I’ll be sure to show her this item, as this might belong to her. the creature now brought up the sensitive subject about the Shijon jewel, he eyes moved away from the technology and that assumption about this item has to be felt with at a better time. She closed her eyes for only a minute as she took in a deep breath. “Yes I do find it strange;however, a lot of these turn of events might point us into the thick of the storm, so keep an eye out and keep on guard.” She added removing her hands from her hips and slamming them both on her desk as if she was about to kill the small flea that desisted to rest on her office table. “When my husband returns, I need you to do me a small favor.” She added with a now devilish smile.

The female bird jumped up spreading her two large wings forth as a gust of wind left from under her, the demoness was now in the air flying on top of the mountain of frozen water. “It’s best for the demones that can fly to shoot from above while the others shoot from the sides.” She moves one of her hands to her arm and inserted one of her sharp claws into her skin it was hard to do this as the armor was in the way. Once she did this she shoved the jewel into her arm to use as much of her magic abilities that her body can take. She draw the blade of her sword to the center ready to start the melting process when everyone else is ready. Of course she wanted to do this quickly as the pain in her right arm from the jewel just bagged her to use her sharp claws to top it right out, but she signed up pledge her full loyalty into this group even tho she doesn’t show it. “Let me know when ready.” She added but she isn’t the only one another demon flew up with her with he’s large demonic bat wings as he agreed with her plan.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:02 am

The weasel yokai handed everyone the Fake Jewels which he explained, "These are not as good as the real deal. Their power is a fraction, but it should be enough to get us to him. We don't have to melt the whole glacier...just be more precise" he said. Their leader was skeptical, but the woman sighed heavily. "Does anyone know exactly where he is?" she asked. Their leader leaped off the cliff onto the ice and started to walk towards the center counting his steps. Then he stopped near the center and slammed his sword down. "He should be around here!" he shouted.

Myoga hopped into Akemi's office and jumped onto her chest looking up at her. "Milady, I have gotten word that the Gates of Spirit and Time are ready to open" he announced to her. He noticed the iPhone on the desk, and he jumped off her breast to examine the piece of Technology. "What's this? I've never seen anything like this other than the things that Lady Kagome brings from her time" he said suggesting where the origins of this phone came from. They both knew about the time traveling woman who married InuYasha, but how this thing ended up in the castle provided a bigger mystery. "Milady...do you find it strange that there were two shikon jewels that showed up?" he asked mentioning Sensomaru and what he brought along with him. InuGenki was going to have a lot of explaining to do when he got home to his wife.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 7:47 pm

The group of the strongest yukais in the land stood before the large ice glacier, to free the demon lord sensomaru from the layers of magical ice. The female bird demoness used only a small force of her magic to channel through the blade of her long sword to take a large chuck of the ice before her. But even with that it was not enough to free the demon lord. As the demons talked among themselves to try to figure out a way to break this ice without hurting them in the progress. As one of the demons has suggested is using the fake jewels to increase their mana. Moka never liked using such items as she believes that once this items is in use it will slowly eat away at the brain only causing more bad than good. But she didn't say nothing and watched the weasel pull out a small cloth bag of the fake jewels to prove his point. As he opened the bag a glowing white light shine from the opening of the bag showing its soft power. As he has enough for everyone.

Akemi the strong demon of her time, of course shes not as strong as others. Her daughter walks in with a strange item in her hands never in her lifetime has she seen such an item. With her head rested onto the palm of her hand she looked up from her desk to her worried daughter toki. “Hmm, if you found it with your fathers other things then it must belong to him, why were you going through his items to begin with?” she asked her young large busty teen, toki gasp alittle upset that her mother changed the subject in the last second. “Mother, I’m asking if you’ve ever seen such an item like this be-” “i know what you said, please don't repeat your question you know how that upsets me so.” she added slowly rubbing the temples of her forehead already tied from such paperwork. ‘First the tax of the land, then some other issues with shipping heavy armor to other foreign lands and now this girl.’ “just put the magical item on my desk I’ll ask him about this item.” she added. Once so toki walked closer to her desk placing the item ever so gently onto flat surface of the desk making sure it was in clear view and that it was facing down. “Now be on your way.” akemi added with a way of her free hand. Watching her daugher nod and leave the room didn't change the expression on the long hair demoness face. “I swear.” she added looking back at the paperwork but it grew harder to stay force as her mind wonder about what this item is and what can it do.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 10:51 am

The leader scoffed at the idea. "Do you have any idea how powerful Akemi is? They don't call her the Ice Queen for nothing! It's going to take a hell of a lot of energy to overcome this!" he muttered. "Well, I did find some fake shikon jewels...they can give us a boost" the weasel said. "That could work!" the woman said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 10:20 am

Mako the demonic bird crossed her arms at the women words. “Oddly enough I believe her words, but how about we try to using all of our magic to completely remove the ice?” She spoke in a mellow manner. The tall male demon with scales across his body looked at this and needed to think about what actions they need to do before hand. “Shall we use dark energy to destroy the ice?” The man asked his leader.

Akemi breast bounced with each movement she made to approaching her mother. The item was small but it felt flat and soft like it was odd to the women as she has never seen such a thing before in her life time. “I’m not sure what it is to be honest, I found it in the closet do you think it might be a magic item? “ she asked her mother before her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 3:44 am

The End to the Time War! (Private) EnergeticTameAnchovy-mobile

Their leader looked at her somewhat annoyed, and he crossed his arms over his chest. "Okay good, you broke off a few chunks of ice...but this whole damn crater is one solid sheet of ice! Sensomaru is buried miles beneath it towards the center!" he shouted finding her very annoying. The lady with long pigtails cleared her throat. "There's ice caves in there...instead of wasting our energy, why don't we go a little deeper and get a little closer?" she asked. Their leader scowled at her. "What if the whole thing collapses on us? We'll end up just like Sensomaru!" he shouted. "Well I don't want to spend days or weeks doing something when there's an easier way!" she protested.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:15 am

A women in high defensive armor walked from behind the leader of the youkai group her head held high as she turned to look at the blue creature. In a very sweet honey like voice she spoke to the man but her choice of worse however is nothing but. “I don’t known fire like abilities moron, so think before you speak.” From there she pulled out her sword hit the bridge of the ice walls with the end tip of her long sword. Pressing both her hands onto the helt of her long sword the phoenix twisted the helt and inside the ice wall it begin to crack.

From behind her the sounds only grew louder as her other youkai comrades watch this bird creature destroy this ice wall with only a twist of her sword. The wall didn’t get destroyed as of yet what got it to break fully as when she pulled the tip of her sword out from the ice and placing it back into its sheath. She took some steps back and there the sight of the ice wall breaking apart and falling onto the ground into small shards. From there the heavy armored bird walk passed the men to return to the back of the group back to her main spot. “Your turn.” She added
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 5:12 am

The End to the Time War! (Private) Tumblr_owenraNDZr1ucdvn4o1_500

It has been four years since the shikon no tama and Naraku were destroyed. InuYasha and Kagome had married, and Miroku and Sango had three kids, two of which are twin daughters age three and one baby boy. InuYasha and Miroku started a Youkai Exorcist business while Kagome took the responsibility to upkeep the shrine and Sango enjoyed a quieter life with her children. Nothing major had happened since their fight with Naraku, and InuYasha had dropped his anxiety with regards to starting his own family.
He was in the forest with Shippo and Kagome relaxing near the river after having killed the ne no kubi monster. Shippo was skipping rocks across a pool in the river, while Kagome laid her head onto InuYasha’s lap looking out at the scenery. InuYasha caressed the side of her head with tender loving care and attentiveness. The thought had been burning in his mind for the whole day and his mouth felt dry. He licked his lips before he looked around her head. "Kagome?" InuYasha called tapping her shoulder.
She turned to him and smiled warmly. "What is it, InuYasha?" she asked.
He gulped before he leaned in closer. "Did you really want to try to uhh..." he muttered while he looked up to see if Shippo was prying.
She looked at him amused and gently bumped her head into the side of his chin. "Try what?" she asked as she sat up looking into his eyes deeply.
He stuttered, "y-y-you know…the t-thing you were talking about with Sango." He felt weird talking about this and his awkward cautious attitude about the subject made her giggle with delight knowing full well what he was going to say.
"InuYasha" she said before she leaned and gently planted a kiss on his cheek. “Do you want one?” she asked looking at him affectionately and gripped his hand. His face went completely red, and he averted her gaze nodding slowly. She immediately wrapped her arms around embracing him tightly as a reward for a correct answer. “I love you so much” she said.

The End to the Time War! (Private) Inuyasha-Kanketsu-hen-inuyasha-the-final-act-11296912-852-481
A couple weeks later the Bone Eater’s Well started to call out to Kagome. When she looked into the well, she could feel a draft rise up. She bit her lip and jumped inside hoping her hunch was correct or else she would have to explain why she was stuck in the bottom of the well. When she hit the bottom, to her relief and surprise, the portal had reopened.
She saw that the well was boarded up, but she pressed up against the boards and felt them give way. “A door?” she muttered.
As she wondered out, Sota came running into the shrine with a bat before he dropped it. “Sis? Is that really you?” he asked.
“Sota!? How did you know that I was here?” She asked before she raised an eyebrow. “What were you going to do with that bat?”
“Mom had Gramps, put an alarm on that hatch just in case someone went in or out of the well. She believed you would come back someday” He mentioned before he picked his bat up and slung it over his shoulder imitating InuYasha.
“Well, there’s been some weird characters around here lately. They were asking strange questions and trying to get into the well. I wasn’t gunna let them do anything to that well, so I carry this bat to scare them off” he muttered.
“Why would they want anything to do with the well?” she asked.
“Beats me! Gramps said something about them wanting to know the history of the well, like if anything came out of it. He said he did not tell them about InuYasha, but they just kept coming back” He muttered.
“That’s strange…We’ve never had that kind of attention before” she muttered.
Their mother came inside the shrine and smiled happily. “Oh, welcome back! How’s InuYasha doing?” she asked.
“He’s doing well” She said before she took in a deep breath. “Mama? Can you drive me to the store? I’m two weeks late” she said nervously.
“You’re late?” Her mother muttered in confusion before she figured out the euphemism. She grew excited and nodded. “Oh, of course, just give me fifteen minutes to get ready. I have a load of laundry to put in the dyer” she said cheerfully. She turned back and hummed to herself.
“You’re late? What do you mean you’re late?” Sota asked.
Kagome turned back to the well and smiled. “Girl problems…I’ll be back!” she said before she jumped back into the well. She was very happy to see her mother’s excitement about the news. She hoped to confirm her suspicion once and for all and announce it to her husband.

When she got back to her time, she was planing to bring InuYasha back with her to find out the good news together, but she came across Miroku and InuYasha standing in the middle of the road looking towards the north his face cast a stern trouble look, which her mood shifted from jubilation to dread. “What's wrong Miroku?” she asked.
“Have you sensed anything strange lately? There has been some very strange occurrences happening these past months, I've been sensing youki. A strong youki very far away, it's been growing since the past few days. I thought it would wane, but I'm curious if what you think about it” he asked.
Kagome closed her eyes and faced the North, which she grew puzzled. "No, there's something there...how can you tell it's strong I can barely feel it" She asked.
"I can barely feel it, but it takes up a tremendous area. I can't even find an exact origin, it's almost as if it's leaking everywhere up north" He answered.
InuYasha looked at her irritated. “Where the hell were you!? I thought you had gotten kidnapped or something!” he shouted.
“The well has opened again” she answered.
“What? The well has opened?” he asked.
She nodded slowly and closed her eyes. “Do you think we should check this youki out later?" she asked.
InuYasha growled lowly picturing what foe he would meet. "Come on! We have to get to the bottom of this before it becomes a Naraku sized problem!" he shouted.
"Hold on InuYasha, we first have to get ready. Let's gather our supplies and figure out where's the best place to start" he said before he looked towards Kagome. “If you were going to go back to your time, do you think you can bring back your advanced medicine and foodstuffs?” he asked.
“Sure” Kagome nodded before she glanced back at InuYasha curiously. “Are you coming too?”
“Eh, I’ll visit later. I’m going to see if I can find out what the hell is going on here” He said before Miroku closed his eyes deeply sensing that Kagome wanted for her husband to go with her.
“I’ll only need him for a few hours. He can go with you when we get back” Miroku assured her.
Kagome let out a disappointed sigh. "No, it's fine" she muttered under her breath.
"Uh-oh..." Miroku muttered.
"Come on Miroku! She said it's fine!" InuYasha shouted.
Miroku took a deep breath and sighed. "Please forgive us, this is a special circumstance" he said before he and InuYasha climbed on top of Kirara and flew off.

The End to the Time War! (Private) Latest?cb=20131117182902&path-prefix=es

Once they made it to Hachiemon’s homestead where he was sleeping comfortably on a mossy log. The two jumped off and approached him, which he did not wake up or pretended to stay asleep until Miroku kicked him in the leg. “I know you aren’t sleeping!” he shouted.
“Ouch! Oh hey Master Miroku! What brings you over here?” The tanuki asked nervously.
“Do you know anything about all these natural disasters occurring recently…anything about this vast youki I’m sensing?” Miroku asked.
“Hmmm…I do recall this happening 50 years ago, but the memory is kind of hazy on the account that I was struck in the head by a large tree” he said.
“You’re talking about that time when the Panther tribe invaded?” Royakan shouted. InuYasha and Miroku looked glanced back at him oddly. He had his hand pressed up against a tree as if he had been listening in on the conversation. “I’m sorry to intrude” he apologized.
“No, no, this was before that” Hachiemon answered.
“Ah yes, the big war, that was when that no good traitor disappeared, and the Kari no joo came into power. These disasters are happening more often and the youki feels a lot stronger. That means that the boundaries between all realms are at its weakest. Crazy stuff happens around this time. Don’t be surprised if someone tries to resurrect your father, kid! I’ve heard rumors someone was going to try to do it” Royakan told InuYasha.
“Good luck! The Shikon no tama is gone for good!” InuYasha remarked.
“You’re naïve to think that the Shikon no tama is the only thing with the power to resurrect the dead. Lord Sesshomaru’s mother holds the power of the Meido Stone, and she could resurrect him if she wanted” Royakan said before he scratched his head. “Come to think of it, Lord Sesshomaru hasn’t been too happy. I would have thought that he would be excited to see his old man again” he muttered.
“Keh, maybe it’s because it ain’t my old man who’s getting resurrected! Ya ever think about that fur ball!?” InuYasha remarked.
“Let’s go InuYasha; I don’t think someone is getting resurrected. It should have happened already” Miroku muttered as he walked off.
“I’m sorry master, I wish I knew what was happening” Hachiemon shouted.

Later that day, they made it back to the village, and InuYasha took to his home to meditate on the information given. He had flashbacks of his father’s spirit when they took care of Sounga. Miroku was looking towards the north from the watch tower as youkai were flocking to someplace as if they were gathering somewhere. “There’s another horde of thousands, no tens of thousands of youkai heading north!” he shouted. InuYasha was broken out of his meditation, and he looked outside the door feeling most unsettled.
Kaede looked at the cloud of lesser youkai astonished and tried to recall such an event in her life or from stories. “What on earth is going on!? I’ve never seen so many in one horde” she said before she heard a crash, and she looked back at Miroku hanging over the edge holding on for dear life. “InuYasha! Shippo! Help Miroku!” She shouted.
InuYasha rushed out of his home and managed to jump up to retrieve him as he fell, but Miroku grabbed his side which was bleeding badly. “Thanks, InuYasha!” he said as he pulled a large splinter from his wound before there was laughter above them.
“I wasn’t expecting to meet you two here!” A fat furry youkai in a mask said before he threw them a note. “It’s better to give this to you personally” he said before he flew off on top of a bird of paradise.
InuYasha sat Miroku down and looked at him annoyed recognizing him from before but opened the note regardless, which the note said, “To InuYasha and friends. I’ve been watching you for a while now, and I know all of your secrets, and I know that I can beat you now. The New moon is coming, and if you flee the village, I will kill everyone you cherish. No one gets away with making a fool of me!”
InuYasha’s eyes widened in horror, and Miroku read the note as well, which he frowned. “Don’t worry InuYasha…we’ll come up with something!” he said.
InuYasha slammed his fist into the railing and shattered it into splinters. “That bastard! I’m going to find him, and kill him before then!” he yelled.
“Wait, InuYasha!” Miroku shouted before he grabbed his shoulder. “Think about it! Where would you go? What if he’s got a trap set up? Be smart!” he said.
InuYasha glared at him. “What the hell am I supposed to do!?” he yelled before he ran off.
Miroku growled in irritation cursing to himself holding his side as he limped to his home with Kaede’s aid. She read the note along the way and sighed heavily. She sat Miroku on the floor where Sango saw the severity of his wound and began to freak out.
“Miroku! What happened!?” she shrieked as she went to his side. Their daughters were very concerned and flocked to his side. Kaede handed her the note, which she balled up her fist after reading the note. “So that was the creep spying on Kagome and InuYasha during the New Moon” she stated.
Miroku smirked and laughed cheekily. “You mean that was they did it outside!? Way to go” he said before he passed out.

Meanwhile in the Present time, Kagome was in her bathroom holding a pregnancy strip over the sink. Sota was banging on the door. “Common sis! I have to go pee really bad!” he yelled as he did a dance on the other side.
Kagome growled. “Will you hold on!” she yelled before the test shown a positive result. She stared at it before she ran out of the bathroom to find her mother, and Sota rushed in quickly. “Mama! Look!” she shouted before she shown her the test.
Her mother smiled and squealed. “I so happy for you!” she said before Sota walked in on them after hearing the screaming.
“What’s going on?” he asked.
His mother smiled. “Your sister is going to have a baby!” she said.
He looked at them in shock. “Seriously? You sure you can manage?” he asked as the alarm in the house started to sound off.
Kagome huffed. “What is that supposed to mean?” she asked before she saw InuYasha looking around the corner. She frowned seeing his look of distress and anxiety, and she called out, “What’s wrong InuYasha?”
He frowned. “Miroku got hurt really bad…and we got a manifesto about an attack on Kaede’s village during the New Moon” he said.
She gasped feeling like she had gotten punched in the gut. She clutched her heart and collapsed to the floor sniveling. “This isn’t fair! This is supposed to be a happy moment!” she shouted. He gulped as she looked up with puffy red eyes. “I don’t want our baby to grow up not knowing their father!” she yelled.
He kneeled down and embraced her tightly. “I’m not going to die!” he said.
“I grew up without a father!” Sota shouted before he looked over at his mother seeing her glare at him, which he left the room feeling that he had crossed a line.
“Sota! Your friends are waiting for you!” His grandfather called out.
“I’m coming!” He shouted beginning to make a dash to the front door.

He walked outside to see Hitomi and Satoru, and they looked at him confused. “What took you so long?” Satoru asked.
Sota sighed. “My sis was in there” he said.
Hitomi’s eyes lit up. “Your sister is here? I haven’t seen her since last summer!” she said before she took a step towards the door.
Sota stopped her. “I wouldn’t go in there if I were you” he said. She looked back at him annoyed, which Sota gulped. “We’re having a family crisis right now” he said before he looked towards the well house as the others looked towards it.
Hitomi walked towards the building. “Do you feel that?” she asked before Satoru walked towards it. She gulped and looked at Sota. “What’s going on here? I feel all creepy crawly” she asked him.
He walked towards the well house, and he noticed a faint white glow emitting from the bottom as well as a draft rushing out of the well. Hitomi and Satoru looked at the well in amazement. “Isn’t that the dried up well? Why is the trap door open?” Satoru asked.
There was a sudden jolt beneath their feet as a tremor rattled the buildings and set off car alarms in the nearby streets. Kagome and her family ran out of the house, which InuYasha saw Sota and his friends staring into the well. “Sota! What are you doing!?” she shouted.
He pointed at the well looking back at her. “Look! It’s glowing!” he said.
She ran over and looked at the well, which InuYasha ran after her. “Yup…It’s leaking youki into here too!” he said.
Hitomi and Satoru looked back at Kagome. “Do you think this is causing all the horrible things to happen? Do you think this is why those strange people were here” she asked.
Kagome stared at her in shock. “What horrible things?” she asked.
“Strange people?” InuYasha muttered.
Sota sighed. “This was the ninth earthquake in three days, and they seem to be getting stronger and lasting longer…also yesterday a couple of the power transformers exploded for no reason” he said.
“And don’t forget how the TVs have been getting fuzzier each day, and the thunderstorms” Satoru mentioned.
She looked back at InuYasha with deep concern. “We got to find a way to stop this before people get hurt” she said.
Satoru and Hitomi began to focus on InuYasha’s ears and other strange attributes. “Who are you?” Hitomi asked.
Sota flinched and thought, ‘Crap! Should I tell them?’
Kagome saw more curiosity in them, which she held onto InuYasha’s hand. “He’s my husband” she said, which he smirked waving at them.
Satoru and Hitomi gawked at him. “Why is he dressed in a costume?” Satoru asked before he saw InuYasha’s ear move, which he flinched. “Is he a youkai I heard your gramps talk about?” he asked.
Sota smiled. “Well…he’s a hanyou actually, and he’s a real super hero” he said.
Kagome smacked herself in the forehead, but InuYasha grinned. “I’m going to take care of this youki problem…don’t you worry” he said before he looked back at her. “Are you ready?” he asked.
She shook her head. “No, I need to get more supplies. Just try to stay out of trouble okay?” she said before she headed back in for the house.
InuYasha waited with Sota and the others, and the grandfather and mother approached the well. He fell to his knees going into a panic. “It can’t be happening again!” he shouted as he was reliving a traumatic event that happened earlier.
InuYasha and the others stared at him. “What do you mean it’s happening again?” he asked.
The grandfather cringed. “50 years ago during the Greater East Asia War, the same thing happened with the well before many people got sick and great earthquake. It’s even brighter than it was last time” he said.
“Just breathe father” Her mother said trying to console him. She looked towards her daughter concerned. “During the war, our family almost lost everything” she mentioned.
“When we heard the bombers coming, I remember my mother taking my hand and dragging me into the well house. I saw the bomb bay doors open and all the bombs. I felt the heat from everyone exploding. My father jumped into the well and threw himself over my mother and me. I thought I was going to die” their grandfather said as his daughter rubbed his back.
InuYasha looked to Kagome and gulped. “I’ve heard from Royakan that every 50 years the boundaries between all realms were at its weakest, and a bunch of crazy things happen during this time” he said.
Kagome sighed heavily. “Did he say how long it’s going to last?” she asked.
“Nope” he answered.

A couple days later after many encounters with people from the north Kagome managed to make a map with dots indicating when the first reports of the epidemic started. Kaede watched her curiously as she began connecting dots. There was a pattern, and the concentric semicircles were honing in on Sadogashima.
"It's there Lady Kaede! It's coming from Sadogashima" Kagome said pointing on the map.
Kaede glanced at the map amazed but confused. "Do you know what you are looking for?" she asked.
Kagome shook her head and sighed. "No, All we know is that Sesshomaru has no domain over those lands, and he's not wanting to talk about it" she said.
"You think he knows something about this?" Kaede asked.
"Oh yea, only thing I got out of him was that it was not worth our concern" She finished.
“Keh, Where’s Myoga when you need him? If Sesshomaru knows something about this, then he's got some dirt on this” he asked.

The End to the Time War! (Private) BYHITRHIQAAB_j-

Meanwhile at Totosai’s home, Myoga was sitting on the rim of a large pot looking at the lava lake bubbling and belching toxic gasses. He sneezed and fell into the pot, which he grumbled, “Someone is talking about me.” He noticed that there was a faint yellow glow inside the pot, and he squirmed about through the dust and cob webs to get a box. He opened the box to unveil a collection of many colored pearls. “Hey Totosai…one of Hosenki’s pearls are glowing!” he called out.
Totosai walked up to the pot and reached in for the box. He pulled the box out with Myoga on top coughing from all the dust, so he jumped onto his shoulder to escape the cloud of dust before Totosai managed to open the box. “Now…which one was this supposed to tell us?” he muttered while stroking his beard. Myoga looked at the yellow pearl glowing, which he hopped onto the padding seeing an old piece of paper peering out of the seam of the lining. He tugged on it and managed to pull out a folded piece of paper. Totosai looked to Myoga and gasped. "Bwa! Where did you get that!?" he shouted in anger instead of relief. The begrudgingly snatched the paper and opened it. “Hmmm, what does this say?” he muttered.
Myoga jumped onto his hand, before he shivered after he examined the note. “The yellow one is supposed to be for the Realm of Spirit and Time!?” he shouted.
Totosai scratched the top of his head. “No one was in it were there?” he asked before he looked outside.
Myoga paused before he glared at Totosai. “You know full well who were in it…You have to go over there to get them out” he said.
"I don't know who were in there" Totosai rambled.
"Did you try to hide this from me!? How long have you been ignoring this!?" Myoga shouted.
Totosai shook his head. “Are you nuts? That’s hazardous to my health! Why don’t you do it!?” he shouted.
Saya appeared out from a scabbard that was set on top of a pot, and he cleared his throat. “I thought you were on good terms with him? Or did you forget to let them out?” he asked.
Totosai looked at him confused. “Forget about what?” he asked before he saw that a jet of lava burst from the lake. Myoga and Saya both glared at Totosai, which Totosai took the yellow pearl grumbling, “You are both sending me to my grave” he shouted.
"Why are you afraid of him?" Saya asked.
"It's not him I'm afraid of! It's his wife!" Totosai shouted back.
"But it was his idea! Why would she have any grievances with you!?" Myoga shouted.
"I was supposed to make a naginata for her son when he finished his training, and...I've been having trouble with finding the materials to her specifications" he said as he scratched at the back of his head nervously.
“Do you think she will find you here?” Saya asked.
“Well, let’s get going then” Totosai finally said before he grabbed Saya and climbed on top of Momo is flying three eyed bull.

Back at Kaede’s village, a young man on horseback burst into town in a full gallop, and he stopped the horse feet away from Sango. He seemed to be panicked and scared, but he was also looking ill. “Is the priestess in this village here!? I need to speak to her!” he shouted.
Kaede came out of the house. “I am the head priestess here…” she said.
The young man dismounted his horse only to fall off and twist his ankle. He grabbed his ankle and winced. “I came from Niigata, and I was the fastest rider to get here. We need your best exorcists to come quickly…almost everyone in the area is sick and weak” he said.
Kaede frowned. “What kind of sickness?” she asked.
The young man cringed. “It started out when my mother and the villagers were complaining about headaches a couple days ago, then more people were complaining about the same thing, but the children and elderly felt malaise and fatigued. It went to vomiting, fainting spells, and seizures…When the priest traveled to Sadogashima…he said everyone disappeared” he said.
Kaede looked towards the northern lands. “This is much worse than I expected” she said before she sighed. “If the youki there builds up any more or the people are exposed to it for a couple of more days at its current state…they will die” she said.
The young man growled. “Mother…” he muttered before he stood up. “What do we do? Nothing much could be done. The priests and priestesses could only hold up a barrier but once the gates of spirit and time are unlocked. Then it'll be too much for even” he asked.
“Gates of spirit and time? What’s that?” Shippo asked.
“I've heard that the Realm of spirit and time is a place where youkai can visit their dead ancestors, but it only able to open once every 50 years around this time. Though from what I heard was the realm takes a toll on the body of the living, and it’s very dangerous for even the strongest of youkai. I have not heard of a youkai stayed inside for a whole 50 years…” she said.
Kaede nodded. “The gate is only unlocked, and that is why youki has been leaking out for these past months” she said.
Shippo gulped. “What happens when that gate is opened?” he asked.
Kaede paused before she sighed. “The last time it opened, there was a great light and a great wind. That is all I remember…” she said.
The young man gritted his teeth. “Do you have a place for me to stay? I don’t have much mon left to afford an inn” he asked.
Kaede looked at the couple of mon on his necklace before she walked away telling him, “Come…I have room”

3 hours later passed and Kagome and InuYasha arrived with additional supplies. He helped carry medical supplies and food into Miroku’s home while Kagome carried a box of walkie talkies, headphones, a Gameboy light with Pokémon Gold version and batteries. She gave Shippo the game as a gift for learning how to read, and he immediately got sucked into the game.
While he was distracted, Kagome began wrapping Miroku’s side and arm. InuYasha sat the supplies in the corner, while Sango changed her son’s diaper on the floor. “Has anything new happened since I left?” she asked them.
Sango looked between InuYasha and Kagome and sighed setting her son in the cot and began washing her hands. “Totosai and Myoga came over here not too long ago. They wanted to see InuYasha, but they left in a bit of a panic” she said. She sat on a mat and took a sip of tea “I’ve had a really bad headache for a while. I think the youki's starting to affect me” she said.
Kagome reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of ibuprofen, and she gave her two tablets. “Here…this should help” she said to her. Sango put the tablets in her mouth, and she swallowed them before cringing from the taste.
InuYasha stared outside in deep thought. “I know I’ve heard of the Realm of Spirit and Time somewhere…but who’s in it?” he muttered. He growled before he stood up. “I’m going out for a while…” he said.
Kagome looked back. “Where are you going InuYasha?” she asked.
He stopped and looked back at her. “I’m going to talk to Hosenki’s kid…for a while” he said before he ran off.
She looked back at Sango worried. “What does Hosenki have to do with the Realm of Spirit and Time?” she asked. Kagome shrugged and resumed treating Miroku’s infected wound.

The End to the Time War! (Private) Latest?cb=20120216225431&path-prefix=es

A couple hours later InuYasha arrived at Hosenki’s home, which his shell was already at the surface. InuYasha stopped on the lake shore staring up at the giant clam shell. “Hey! Hosenki! Open up! I wanna talk to ya!” he shouted.
Hosenki opened his shell partially and looked down at him. “I don’t have any pearls for you! Go away!” he shouted.
InuYasha growled. “Listen I’m here for your stupid pearls! I just want to know who were given a Yellow Pearl” he said.
Hosenki completely opened his shell glaring at him. “Who told you about the Yellow Pearl?” he asked.
InuYasha jumped into the clam shell. “I heard Lady Akemi and Myoga talk about them and the gates of spirit and time when I was a kid. Since you know a lot about Pearls and gates to other worlds, I thought you would know who had one” he said.
Hosenki rubbed his forehead. “There were only 2 of them given out. Unlike the other pearls, you need two of them to open the gates of spirit and time. One would simply shatter from the immense amount youki in that realm…Father had given one to Totosai and one to Lady Akemi.” he said.
InuYasha growled. “Then who’s in the realm of spirit and time?” he asked grabbing him by his collar.
Hosenki glared at him. “How should I know? Do you think I keep track of these things!? I didn’t know someone was in it until you told me. I think you have a better idea who’s in it than I do” he shouted.
“InuGenki!” InuYasha muttered before he pushed Hosenki and released him to the ground.
Hosenki shivered to that name and stared up at him in disbelief. “Lord InuGenki!? Didn’t he die in the great war?” he asked.
“Is it possible for someone from the netherworld to get to this world using the gates of spirit and time?” InuYasha asked.
“Hmm, it’s quite possible, but the Shinigami would place a bounty on whoever tried something so stupid. I’ve never heard of a spirit successfully escaping the Netherworld through those means. The Shinigami know these gates well and they place their strongest to prevent the spirits from passing into here and the living from passing into the netherworld…Although…wasn’t his mother-in-law a Shinigami?” Hosenki pondered.
“I don’t know, I thought she was a Yuki-onna” InuYasha responded.
“Strange, I was wondering where Lady Akemi got all that power from. Her father could not have produced that strong of offspring with a Yuki-onna. I could have sworn I heard father mention that she was a Shinigami” he muttered.

A group of very strong youkai were traveling through the mountains trying to locate something among the havoc of the hordes of lesser youkai. The mountains had very strange formations, which it looked like it was tore up and flipped upside down stabbed with many holes in every direction. These were signs of a great battle. A majority of the youkai were in awe with the scar lands, and a woman with long pigtails and adorned with Jade balls stuck her hand in the mud reading the residual youki.
“What do you think Isane?” A tall humanoid youkai asked. He had patches of scales on his face and arms as well as bat wings that sprouted out from his armor.
Isane looked up at him and frowned. “There were a lot of daiyoukai that converged here. This was not simply done by one daiyoukai” she stated before their leader pointed over to ridge smirking. When they got to the ridge, they realized that they were on a rim of a caldera five miles wide and a couple thousand feet deep before there was a floor made of glacial ice a mile thick. Their jaws all dropped at how massive it was. "What...what on earth did this!?" A Kappa asked.
"This is where that disgusting human lover InuGenki blew himself up trying to kill Lord Sensomaru!" he said which this sent a shiver through everyone's spine. "Lord Sensomaru survived this?" A tiger youkai snapped as he threw a rock into the void.
"He did...but only because the Shikon no Tama kept his core shielded. Every bit of power that he had gained, was blown apart in the blast. That fat cow Akemi sealed him in the ice here" their leader said.
“Wait how are we going to get him out?” A weasel youkai asked.
"Simple! We melt the ice" their leader said.
"I mean how are we going to..." the weasel youkai said before their leader pointed to their newest recruit.
"We did not gain a Phoenix Daiyoukai for a reason. She can melt this ice" he said.

The End to the Time War! (Private) Commission___raisha_ieda_kisaragi_by_noble_maiden-dc6szvo

Meanwhile at InuGenki's castle, the very beautiful and young Toki was going through a supply closet. She had acquired her mother's luscious and thick jet black hair and hourglass figure, but she also inherited her mother's curse of large breasts. She was an early teenager and she already had melons on her chest. She gained the crescent moon mark from her father's side of the family and her father's eyes and that's all she thought she got from him. While she was fetching her demon fan for their long trip to do an errand, she came across a time dilation box. Something rattled inside the box which perked her interest. She opened the box and something popped out. She caught it before it hit the floor, and it was some sort of flat square object made up of strange material stuck in a plastic zip loc bag. When she caught a light appeared and then pictures. "What is this!?" she muttered. She quickly ran into the castle forgetting what she was doing, and she came into the study where her mother was going over boring paper work. "Mother! Mother! Look what I found in the Preservation Box! What is it? Is it a puzzle box?" she asked. None of them knew what it was at the time, but it was an iPhone. "What sort of sorcery is this? Is this father's?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End to the Time War! (Private)   The End to the Time War! (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End to the Time War! (Private)
Page 1 of 1