Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the smoke clears (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Clive watched the sudden motion as Lita pulled her shirt straight off to expose herself to him. He pulled his body up enough to undo his fatigues and expose his flesh and the red lines her fingers made on his chest and stomach. He reached down and looped his fingers down to try and unveil the rest of her body to him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Smiling at him Lita took her hand from under Clive's shirt, moving a little under him Lita grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off without a second thought and threw it off to the side so it was out of the way. Watching him for a moment Lita leaned up and placed a soft kiss against the side of his neck and moved a trail of small kisses down to his collarbone and than up to his jaw, slowly sliding her hands back up under his shirt she slowly ran her nails down his chest to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Clive grinned at her and slipped his hand further into her clothing and seemed to be threatening to remove it from her, "Funny. I don't feel like it either." He didn't flinch feeling Lita'a hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Lita couldn't help the small laugh that left her when Devlin spoke, it struck her as funny that he thought she was attractive. Moving a little to get more comfortable Lita shook her head, "I don't feel like moving really" she said softly. Feeling his hand move into her clothing she relaxed at the feeling of his skin against hers, very slowly Lita moved one of her hands under his shirt and traced her finger tips along his muscles lightly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Clive chuckled at her comment, "Well. When she's a very attractive looking Reject that I can really get along with, it's not that hard to think about." One hand wandered behind her and rested on her back, "Feel like moving?" He asked almost subliminally moving his hand into her clothing.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Continuing to look up at him she waited for him to move away from her, when he pressed his lips against hers Lita kissed him back enjoying the deep kiss. "Never thought you would be the type to kiss a Reject" she breathed. She felt nervous about their current position but at the same time she was also enjoying it. She didn't want Clive to move away from her as the press of his body against her was a comforting weight, smiling softly she leaned up again and pressed her lips against Clive's once again.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:11 pm

While Clive was surprised by the kiss, he didn't feel it unwelcome. He waited a moment longer while he was pressed on top of her before pressing a kiss to Lita's lips. He kept the deep kiss going even trying to deepen it the longer he let it last. After a minute he pulled away for air, "Never thought you'd be the type to apologize for a kiss."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Lita gasped when she landed on her back and looked up at Clive. Flicking her eyes from his lips back to his eyes she shook her head a little "It's okay" she said softly. Taking a slow breath Lita gave him a small smile "They must be" Lita whispered. Licking her lips a little Lita moved without thinking about it and pressed her lips lightly against his for a moment before she took her lips from his and looked a little shocked. "Sorry" she said softly with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Clive felt oddly at ease when Lita hugged him. Despite being a natural killer that was in a way the next step in evolution. The step backwards took him off guard and made him lose his balance enough where Lita landed on her back on the cushioned spot that could work for a bed. His eyes focused down on Lita's right until he glanced to her lips, "Sorry." He spoke after a moment of silence, "Days must be taking its toll on me."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:55 am

Lita laughed softly and shook her head a little when he asked if she wanted a hug, "Nah, I'm good. But I think you need one after everything today" she said with a smile as she moved and wrapped her arms lightly around Clive's neck and gave him a gentle hug before she moved backwards a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Clive cringed slightly at the notice that she was given to a lab for her parents to have a bigger house, "Well, sorry for that. I honestly have no idea what more I can say about that." He spoke tapping his toe to some sort of unheard beat, "Want a hug?" He asked unsure of how he could break the silence that quickly broke into their shelter.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Lita gave a laugh as Clive explained how they assumed that the people who were experiments were grown in test tubes, "Nope. Not grown in test tubes" she said with a shake of her head as she grinned at him. "Some are born in the labs, those who are gone on out as full experiments to fight in the war zones the rest of us are given to the labs by our families" Lita explained as she watched him closely, "Like me. I was given to the labs when I was six because my parents wanted money to buy a bigger house" she added with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:57 am

Clive smirked at Lita and her little joke, "Yeah. I'm staying well away from that one." He responded before gulping down what was left in the bottle. His eyebrow rose at the mention of where they got the subjects, "Not a clue. They shoot at us for just getting close. So for all we know you guys are grown in test tubes or something."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:35 am

Lita shrugged her shoulders as she sat down on the ground in front of Clive with her legs crossed, "Eh, you never know till you try" she joked and gave him a playful grin. Sipping some more of her water Lita replaced the cap on her bottle and set it down beside herself as she looked at Clive, "I'm curious, do the labs ever tell people where they get the people they experiment on from?" she asked wondering what lies the labs were telling their own people.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:15 am

Clive felt the burning in his lungs finally subside with a few more coughing fits, "No. Next time I just need to actually change my filters out." A grin pulled on his lips before he pulled himself to the wall, "Oh. We are. Just can't help breathing poisonous air is all. Doesn't matter how tough you are if you breath a toxic cloud." He opened the water bottle and took a long drink from it to get the last pangs out of his system.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:08 am

Watching as Clive ripped off of his mask and dropped to his hands and knees Lita shrugged the bag of supplies off before she crouched down beside him and placed her hand lightly on his back, "Next time, maybe I shouldn't take you with me just in case this happens again" she said with a small smile. Rubbing his back lightly for a moment she then got to her feet and walked over to the trunk and grabbed out two bottles of water, walking back over to Clive she crouched down in front of him and placed the water beside one of his hands "And I thought you normal's that came out here were tough" Lita joked as she opened her own water bottle and drank some of it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Clive kept the pace the entire way that they had moved. His breathing going deeper and deeper to keep up with the amount of filtered air that he was getting through the quickly used up filter. By the time they made it back to a place where air could be cleaned he was just about gasping for clean air. As soon as the doors shut he tore off his mask and dropped to his hands and knees. Each breath nearly a cough while he took in the rapidly cleaning air, "Next time." He coughed again as his breathing slowed, "Change the filter before I start running."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Lita gave a small nod of her head when Clive said that he wouldn't stop by without her, "Understandable" she said with a smile. When he said that he didn't have much longer left on the filter he currently had, "Well, it might take just a little longer than ten minuets. But I'll try to get us there quickly" Lita said as she began to move a little faster wanting to make sure that Clive would be okay. Just a little after ten minuets they reached the place she called home and she moved inside quickly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Once out in the wastes again, Clive drew out his rifle and followed close behind, "Wouldn't stop by without you, but I don't mind it. Kids are cute enough I huess." His eyes scanned around out of instinct while he spoke. Quickly he took a look at his watch, "Not much longer til this filter's out. Probably another ten minutes before I have to swap."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:14 am

Lita made a nod of her head when he said that it would be best if they took off, "Alright" she said with a smile and glanced at the guy from before and shot him a warning look before she began to walk. She knew it was hard for them all to trust a normal but Lita wanted them to at least try and respect Clive and not try and kill him, "Feeling more relaxed about being here?" Lit asked him with a smile as she glanced over her shoulder at him as she walked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Clive took a slight look around where they were in his momentary silence. He them shook his head, "I think it would be best if I took off for now. Besides, current filter has about a half hour left on it. I'd rather not use it all up on this one visit." His eyes glanced to the male from before. The same hateful presence still nagging at his senses
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:44 pm

The little girl kept her hand out until Clive took the flowers and then she took off running again, Lita laughed and shook her head a little. "Normally the little ones stay away from people they don't know" she said with a smile as she adjusted the bag of supplies she had gotten as she moved a little, "So, you ready to go or do you want to look around?" Lita asked as she watched Clive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:15 pm

Clive looked at the girl in somewhat hidden bewilderment when she had told Lita to force him to take the flowers. A light hearted chuckle echoed from his mask as he bent down, "Thank you little missy." He spoke with that hidden smile, "I'll be sure to find a nice little place for these."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Lita gave a small laugh when she saw Clive flinch when she asked he if she wanted kids, "Well, raising kids in the toxic zones isn't all that suitable but we make do" she said with a smile as the little girl came running back over to them with a few flowers clutched in her small hand and she held them up to Clive. "Make him take them" the little girl said as she looked up at Lita making her laugh, "I can't make him do anything" she said gently with a grin.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Clive kept the smile on his face when Lita explained how she liked kids. He flinched when she asked if he wanted kids, "Maybe at some point. Too much to worry about right now. And simply put, my little box isn't exactly suitable for raising kids."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the smoke clears (M/M open)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next