Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the smoke clears (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Clice smirked at Lita's brief mention while he watched the hot water flow both over him and ocer her. That was until the now very welcome feel of Lita's lips pressed firmly into his. In the warm, moist atmosphere, Clive's hands instinctively grabbed at Lita's hips while he pulled her in for a deeper kiss. The kiss lasted for a minute before he broke away, "Let's try and keep under control. I've already made one risky move. Let's not risk any unnecessary surprises this soon."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:13 pm

Watching Clive as she thought over what he asked Lita shook her head "No, I don't. I just think that what ever is going to happen happens" she said as she rocked her head from side to side slowly letting the hot water glide over her neck and shoulders. Looking at Clive she moved up to him a little and pressed her lips against his in a deep kiss as she smirked a little into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 7:43 am

Clive stretched himself out inside the cascade of flowing hot water until Lita stepped inside the roomy shower. Even after seeing her body in its entirety the night before, it was still an amazing sight for a demihuman, "Ever wonder what twist you made in life that made you end up picking out a lover you would probably stick with keeping ab enemy?" He asked while scrubbing away at his body.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 2:15 am

Lita wandered around the house a little until she heard Clive speak. Walking to the bathroom she stepped into the room and looked at Clive with a small smile, "Sure" she said with a soft laugh as she pulled off the clothes she was wearing and joined Clive under the water. The feeling of the hot water running over her skin made Lita close her eyes and tip her head backwards in pleasure as she gave a soft moan, it had been a long time since she had had the pleasure of using hot water. "Feels good" Lita said smiling as she opened her eyes and looked at Clive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:25 am

With hesitation, Clive started to pull the mask off his face amd take a couple exlerimental breaths to test the air inside the small house, "Huh. I'm not choking. Good sign." He started searching the house until the holy Mecca of cleanliness was finally found. His gear was quickly discarded and the hot water began to flow out of the shower head, "Hey Lita. Feel like joining me?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Lita gave a nod of her head when Clive said to lead the way, she couldn't help the small smile that came over her lips when he called her beautiful. Stepping outside Lita lead the way to one of the closest houses, opening the door she listened for a moment before she relaxed happy she couldn't hear anyone in the house "I'm sure the bathroom will be easy to find" Lita said with a smile at Clive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:17 am

Once the new filter was added to the mask and the mask strapped to his face he grabbed the weapons ready to leave, "Alright then beautiful. Lead the way." He spoke loading a round into his rifle and ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:15 pm

Lita pulled off of her wet shirt, dried herself off and pulled on dry clothes. "I promise its safe" she said smiling as she moved over to the door and waited until Clive put his mask on before she opened the door and stepped outside. "There are a few old houses still out here in the toxic zones, I've seen normals be inside them without their masks on before and we sometimes go into the houses to get water when we really need to since they had water tanks attached to them".
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Clive scratched at the back of his neck looking up at Lita, "Where would that be?" He asked looking at the way her wet clothes clung to her body, "Not that I would mind in the slightest. I need to wash up."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:56 pm

After a little bit Lita came back inside and pulled the door closed behind herself, "You know I can take you somewhere you can take a shower if you like" she said as she grabbed a towel and began to dry her wet hair. She wasn't bothered by her shirt sticking to her still wet body since she had other clothes to wear to be comfortable in, watching Clive she smiled at him gently.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:51 pm

After her kiss he went for the gas mask in the corner of the room while Lita went for tge door to their little bastion in the plagued lands, "I'd go ahead and join you, but you know. Toxic air and everything." Once Lita left the container he pulled the mask off and went to get himself dressed in his military garb in the event he needed to go outside
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:40 pm

"I'm sure we can find something" Lita said with a smile, putting her water down she grabbed the normal oversized shirt she slept in and pulled it on. "I'm going to go and take a dip in the river nearby. I'll try to not take too long" she said with a laugh as she walked over to Clive, leaning down she pressed her lips against him in a deep kiss and held it for a moment or two before she took her lips from his and slipped out of the large container she called home and headed for the river.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Clive nervously chuckled at the idea that he and Lita may have just inadvertently found out if Normals and Rejects could have kids together, "Alright. Might need to find protection for later. I doubt last night is last time we'll sleep together and I really don't want kids." He grabbed the one offered and started to drink himself.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Lita shrugged her shoulders and got to her feet carefully, "I've never heard of a Normal and Reject sleeping together before the two of us...but there is a possibility for it since we Rejects are just altered versions of Normals" she said casually as she walked over to her trunk and grabbed out two bottles of water and gave one of Clive and sipped slowly from her own bottle.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Clive nodded and pulled himself up from the coverings, "Probably the best sleep since this mess happened." He watched her motions and continued to watch her shapely form, "Just curious. You ever hear about if Rejects and normal people could interbreed?" He asked with an uncertainty as to how to ask the question. Especially after last night's entertainment.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Lita laughed lightly when Clive pulled her in for the first kiss of the morning, kissing him back she smiled at him "Morning, I did sleep well. Did you?" she asked as she relaxed against him but kept herself propped up a bit on one of her elbows comfortably.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Clive felt the slight motion when Lita started to wake up and started to stretch with her in the covers with him, "Morning beautiful." He greeted before pulling her in for the first kiss of the morning, "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:57 pm

Lita shook her head with a smile before she placed her head back down on his chest and closed her eyes as she gave a small yawn, "We could stay like this for the day, might be interesting" Lita said as she got a bit more comfortable against Clive as she soon fell asleep cuddled up against him. Waking up in the morning Lita sighed as she stretched out her body against Clive's, pushing off off him Lita sat up and yawned as she looked around sleepily trying to wake herself up.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Clive grinned once their lips were parted, "Well. I suppose taking away a more or less innocent girl's mentality." His eyes then slowly closed, "Let's get some rest. Long day tomorrow. Potentially. Unless you just want to stay like this for the day."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:25 pm

"I think you could" Lita said returning his grin, letting him pull her in close she returned his kiss and gave a soft moan as he gripped her ass more tightly. Gently digging her nails into his chest Lita slowly took her lips from his with a smirk "I think you would be very good at corrupting me if you tried" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Clive grinned back to his lover while he looked in her eyes, "As if I could do something like that to someone like you." He pulled Lita in close and pressed a firm kiss to her lips all while gripping more tightly on her ass.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 am

Shaking her head a little at his words Lita have a soft laugh as his hand wandered down her skin making her shiver slightly. Feeling his hand stop on her ass Lita took her head off his chest and propped herself up a bit so she could look at his face with a small smirk. "I think you might corrupt me" she laughed.

Last edited by mascara_tears on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Clive opened a single eye to Lita, "Give me a few more days with you and I'm sure I will be." His hand wandered down and began to rub at her curves until his hand reached the soft flesh of her ass, "Might corrupt each other a bit."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:06 am

Lita couldn't help the small laugh that left her when he said that his one people thought of him as corrupted for spending so much time in the toxic zones. "Well, I wouldn't say your corrupt. Not yet anyway" she said smiling, if only the other normals knew that Clive has slept with a reject she was sure that they really would think he was corrupted from being around her of all people.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Clive sighed softly with Lita pressed to his chest, "I'll have to eventually, but I'm not exactly looking forward to it. They never did like me since I spend so much time out here. Think I'm corrupted or something." His head rested back on the covers and his eyes slowly closed, "But whatever. They can just deal with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the smoke clears (M/M open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next