Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the smoke clears (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Lita glanced at Clive and shrugged, "I guess so" she said with a small smile. When he asked if she was looking to have kids at some point she gave a small nod of her head, "Wouldn't mind have kids at some point. They are just so innocent and it feels good knowing that what was done to us doesn't get passed onto them" Lita said smiling as she looked at Clive properly. "You want kids?" she asked tipping her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:26 am

Clive smiled under his mask while he watched the girl run off, "Maybe you guys don't have a genetic issue? Just triggered something off in the head with the operations or whatever it was." He slowly shifted his head from the girl to Lita, "You looking to have kids at some point? You seem like you're decent with kids." He asked keeping his attention on Lita.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Lita smiled at the little girl before she looked at Clive and made a small nod of her head, "As far as we can tell all of the little ones are just like you normals. No bouts of anger, no need to destroy something that hurts them" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Apparently what they do to us in the labs isn't passed on to children" Lita added with a smile as she carefully placed the little girl down on the ground and watched her run off happily.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:17 am

Clive sighed when Lita turned away from him and walked off. His nerves started itching at him with everyone around him. That was until Lita came back out with the small girl. It was kind of amusing to see Lita with a kid hanging off her hip like that.

His eyes watched the girl eventually reaching for his protective mask, "Sorry kid. Can't breath the air like you gu-" He paused taking what Lita said just a second ago into sudden consideration, "I think I might of misheard you, but did you say she's a normal?" He asked in clear confusion.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:33 am

Lita saw Clive's movement and she reached out and touched his hand lightly and gave a very small shake of her head, seeing the guy moving towards Clive she moved quickly and put herself in front of Clive with her back pressed against his front. "You touch him and I will rip you apart until there is nothing left of you but little pieces" she snarled making the guy back off, making sure he was far enough away Lita moved away from Clive a little "Just wait here, I'll get you a bag of supplies" Lita said slowly before she moved into a nearby house and came out a little while later with a bag slung over her still injured shoulder while carrying one of the little girls in the settlement sitting on her hip.

The little girl looked at Clive with interest, "Is he like me?" the little girl asked making Lita nod a little with a smile "Him and you are called normals" Lita said softly to the little girl as the girl looked at him in awe and reached out to touch Clive's gas mask out of interest. "Can I have it?" the girl asked Lita pointing at Clive's gas mask making Lita laugh softly and shake her head, "You can't have it, other normal's might get sick from not wearing a mask" Lita said patiently.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:58 am

Clive looked around at the settlement around him without shifting his head. Every instinct he had told him to either run or fight, but right now he was fighting just to keep himself from having a panic attack, "Relax? That's real easy for you to say." The buzz behind his mask managed to hide very little of his anxiety.

That was until the male appeared and confronted him. His hand jumped to the knife sheathed on his shoulder strictly out of reflex. Before the clip could be released or the blade pulled loose, Lita thankfully intervened. He stayed motionless, just watching for the coming death strike.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Lita smiled a little and she shook her head slightly at Clive, "Pretty much" she said when he said that it was the same rules as a human settlement. Keeping a hold of Clive's hand Lita lead him towards the little town the Rejects had set up, once they were there Lita let go of his hand "Just relax" Lita said smiling as she walked into a small house just as a male reject walked out of another house and looked at Clive with a frown. "Why is there a normal here?" the guy asked making Lita looked back out of the house she had gone into, "His with me, don't touch him" she said firmly glaring at the guy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Clive sighed seeing the current position that they were in, "You know. Normally it's the guy saying not to be scared and offer his hand out." He mentioned before taking a hold of Lita's hand, "So same rules as a human settlement. Cool. Less to memorized." He joked attempting to alleviate his own anxiety.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:21 pm

Lita gave Clive a gentle smile and she shook her head a little, "You'll be fine" she said gently. She knew that this was a weird thing for Clive, she knew that normals were scared of them and they had good reason to be. Looking at Clive she reached out with one of her hands and held it out towards Clive, "Nothing to be scared of" Lita said smiling. "Only things you need to remember are to not threaten any of the others, don't give anyone a reason to try and hurt you and do not touch the little ones" she said firmly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Clive gave a small, yet nervous laugh, "Scared. Nah. I'm just sort of on edge about walking into a potential death trap. You know with people that can rip out my spine." He was somewhat shaky with how he spoke, "You not so much, it's being in a group that bugs me." His hand scratched at the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Lita smirked at Clive and she shook her head a again, "Don't worry, they wont kill you" she said with a smile before she walked over to the door and got it open. Stepping outside Lita looked around for a moment before she looked back at Clive with a smile, "Don't tell me you're scared" Lita teased him as she tucked her hair behind her ears a little with a smile. It was strange seeing a normal trying to grasp the concept of going to see other rejects.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:44 pm

After a quick motion slipped his armor vest on he smirked at Lita and that deadpan look she gave him, "I'm walking into the home town of a race that were considered a threat and you guys treat me the same way. No, I'm not nervous at all." He spoke with sarcasm almost drooling out of his mouth. His carbine came next and slipped onto his back with the barrel pointed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Lita shook her head a little with a yawn when he scowled at her, "Be glad your not waking up to gunshots this morning" she said with a smirk. Moving over to the trunk she opened it and took off the large shirt she was wearing and pulled on her normal clothes, looking at Clive she thought for a moment, "Slim to none" Lita joked keeping her face completely straight for a second before she smiled a little. "You'll live" she said with a soft laugh as she stretched her arms above her head "Nervous?" Lira asked Clive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Clive groaned when he heard Lita's voice and slowly pushed himself up, "Good morning to you too." He spoke with his eyes half open as he scowled at her. He slapped his face a couple of times to get the sleep out of his system then forced himself up to stand, "So. Big day today. How are my odds of surviving?" He asked half as a joke.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Lita soon fell asleep not long after Clive and she slept soundly, waking up in the morning Lita yawned and blinked sleepily as she found herself looking at Clive's chest. Sitting up Lita looked down at Clive for a moment before she managed to get to her feet and stepped off of the mattress and stretched her arms above her head for a moment before she reached out her right foot and poked Clive's leg, "Gonna wake up?" Lita asked sleepily as she ran a hand through her hair shifting it away from her eyes.

(That's okay ^.^ I've been pretty busy :3)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Things were silent for the moment after Lita shifted herself. Slowly, Clive's hands slip down and eventually fell off of Lita's frame. A near inaudible snoring started up signalling that Clive had rapidly fallen asleep after he had climbed up to join Lita on her bed.

(Sirry about the disappearance. Seriously not trying to ddisappear.)
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Lita sighed softly as she closed her eyes, continuing to play with Clive's fingers she smiled happily. Taking her hands away from his after a moment Lita stretched as much as she could making the shirt she was wearing pull up more exposing her hips, placing her hands back on Clive's lightly Lita opened her eyes as she continued to lay with him. Lita was liking the feeling of his hands against her stomach but for some reason she also wanted to feel his skin against hers properly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:57 pm

Clive smiled with the new reaction he received from Lita as he too relaxed with her, "Goodnight Lita." He spoke softly when she turned her head to greet him. He didn't know why, but there was the incredible temptation right then and there to press a kiss to those lips. Hevhad no idea where the idea came from, but it was a nice thought to him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Lita tensed a little when Clive wrapped his arms around her but she relaxed quickly as she got comfortable with her back against his chest, moving a little in his arms Lita pressed more against his chest lightly when Clive joined his hands on her stomach. Smiling a little Lita looked over her shoulder a Clive, "Goodnight" she said with a small laugh. Looking away from him Lita placed her hands on top of Clive's and began to play with his fingers lightly in a slightly nervous manner, sleeping in the same bed as someone was very new to her but she liked it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:38 am

Clive pulled himself up to where Lita had laid down after he kicked his boots off. Slowly he wrapped his arms around Lita's body while moving to press his chest into her back. It felt nice to be this close to a young woman, even nicer still that she had dressed up in an oversized shirt that on occasion rode up to expose her every so often, "Sweet dreams?" He asked as his hands joined up at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Tipping her head to the side a little Lita watched Clive as she thought over his question about cuddling up tonight, looking away from him for a second she made a small nod of her head. "You can cuddle up tonight" she said wit a small shrug of her shoulders and gave a smile at him "I'm not worried about your clothes staying on or not" Lita said honestly. Moving on the mattress Lita laid down on it and got comfortable, she didn't care if the shirt rode up during the night she was comfortable and content.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:07 am

Clive was honestly taken aback when Lita suddenly pulled her clothes off right in front of him to wear hust a large shirt. It may not have been his first time seeing a woman like that, but at the same time it was more unexpected. His dumbfounded expression seemed to tell that, "Um. Well." He started remembering he asked a question, "Do you think maybe I could cuddle up tonight? Since I won't have to worry about a jealous boyfriend or something. Don't worry, the clothes will stay on."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:41 pm

Lita frowned a little when Clive asked if there was someone waiting for her on the other side and she shook her head, "Nope" she said with a small smile as she watched him. "No one waiting for me" Lita said as she continued to munch on her chips, putting down the packet of chips she dusted off her hands. Standing up she pulled an old oversized shirt from her trunk and pulled off her clothes in front of Clive before she pulled on the shirt and sat down on the mattress that was her bed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:30 am

Clive let a small sigh roll out before setting the remainder of the fruit down, "I'm more or less used to gunshot sounds already. Goes that way when you hear them just about all your life." He looked up at Lita and some questions started tumbling around in his head. Of course the one question that popped out was, "you have anyone on the other side waiting for you? Like in a I want to be with you forever kind of way."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Lita thought over Clive's words before she nodded her head, "I understand" she said with a small sigh. When he said that they were kind of similar she smiled a little, "I guess so" she said with a light laugh. Hearing shooting in the distance Lita sighed "Poor things" Lita said with a shake of her head, "We're going to be hearing that for most of the night" she said as she reached into her trunk and pulled out a packet of chips for herself and began to munch on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the smoke clears (M/M open)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next