Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the smoke clears (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Lita glanced up at Clive when he said that if anyone were to walk in they would get the wrong impression, "Yeah well, I'd rather not accidentally kill you..." she said nervously. Relaxing as he tied her arms in a safe position she sighed a little and tried to move her arms and was satisfied when she couldn't move them enough to even cause damage to Clive, "Sorry this is so weird" Lita muttered to Clive as she looked everywhere else rather than at him feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Clive followed Lita inside the containe once again and ensured the lock and seal on the door would keep the air safe and beathable before he started tossing the gear and supplies onto the ground besides the wall. A deep sigh of relief filled his lungs when he finally pulled his mask off once again. That was when he heard that sudden request and the new part of Lita that seemed almost bashful about asking, "Y-yeah. Sure." He spoke grabbing the rope and looking at Lita, "You know. If anyone were to walk in on this right now they'd really get the wrong impression." He said to her mostly to relieve the tension in both her apearance and request before finally going to tying Lita's arms in a safe position.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm

"The older ones who have managed to avoid every sweep don't trust normals, so trading with them will be hard" Lita said with a shrug of her shoulders, reaching the container she walked inside. Walking over to the trunk she opened it and pulled out some pliers along with cotton and thread and the glass jar with her bullets in them, closing the lid of the trunk she placed the things down carefully. Walking over to some rope she picked it up and glanced at Clive, "This is going to sound weird but, I need you to tie my hands together so you can get the bullet out of my shoulder" Lita said and looked down at the ground and shuffled her feet a little. Moving over to the trunk she put the rope down and pulled off her shirt once again so than Clive could work easily without worrying about the shirt getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Clive shook his head to rid himself of the shock of what just happened when she started talking to him again, "I can work with you. I'm sure that if the rest are like you that I should be able to work with the rest just fine." He spoke to her as his foot steps broke through the ambience around them. That was when he saw that smile. It looked rather cute on the girl he witnessed snap the neck of someone that attacked them.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Lita frowned a little as she looked at Clive before she made a nod of her head, "Okay" she said with a smile. Looking back at the dead normal she shook her head a little "Idiot. I really wish they would leave us alone" she muttered before she started to walk again in the direction of the container she called her home. "Well, if you're planning on being out here for a while and working with other rejects you'll need to do trades" Lita said casually as if nothing had happened as she glanced back at Clive with a slightly shy smile.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Clive shrugged his shoulders as the question, "I try when I get any extra stuff I don't need, but most of it goes to keeping me moving." He answered. He stopped moving when he heard the extra set of foot steps. Before he could get a bead on where the foot steps were coming from, the shot fired.

Without thinking, Clive turned to face the attacker. His finger on the trigger and the weapon switched to fire. Before any more could be done however, Lita already stepped in and began laying waste to the sudden attacker. No other sounds signaled any others around them, all that seemed there was just him and Lita, "Yeah. I'm good." He said to her mostly shocked that she acted like she did so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Lita made a small nod of her head as she continued to walk without a care in the world, she knew the toxic zones back to front but that didn't mean every single section on the toxic zones was safe for rejects. "So you don't really trade with anyone?" Lita asked, as she pushed some branches out of the way. Stopping suddenly Lita looked to her right with wide eyes having heard footsteps that weren't hers or Clive's, without much warning a gun shot went off close to the two of them, the bullet in question only just graze Lita's left cheek. Raising her hand slowly to her face she touch her left cheek and looked at the blood on her fingers and her jaw clenched and her eyes narrowed dangerously as a lone normal stepped out of the trees keeping his gun aimed at Lita, "Filthy reject" the man said as Lita began stalking towards him. As soon as she reached him she ripped the rifle from his hands and slammed the but of the gun into his face and gave a sick smirk hearing the satisfying crunch from his nose, tossing the rifle off to the side she stood over the man as he knelt on the ground in pain. Still smirking she leaned drown, grasped his head and snapped his neck effortlessly. Standing up straight she turned around and looked at Clive, "You okay?" Lita asked calmly as she walked back over to him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Clive sighed and lowered his rifle when Lita just walked outside haphazardly. His steps were enough to keep up withhis reject comrade, but at the same time he was cautious in his movements, "I only work on my own. Supplies and ammo last longer that way." He started before taping the pack under the newer bag, "And I was relatively close to the main place when we met up. " The lack of care that Lita seemed to have was a little unnerving after the fact he had to watch his back and be careful whenever he went out like this.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Lita glanced at Clive when he stopped the scan the exit she shrugged as she stepped outside, "Working with normal's isn't something us out here are used to. But I think as long as you are with me and don't try to shoot them they'll be fine with it" she said with a sigh. "Were you working with anyone when you came out here to scavenge?" Lita asked as she walked calmly not even bothering to look around to see if there was anyone nearby them, "Or was just this part of the toxic zone the closest?" she questioned as she glanced at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Clive shrugged his shoulders to her remark, "Think of this as just helping you out then. My stuff doesn't need a lot of moving to kill or defend. " He remarked from behind the mask.

With a sigh Clive shook his head, "I don't have a clue at the moment. I'll probably need to think on that for a few days." He approached the exit to the building and stopped enough to scan the exit for a moment, " You think your friends will mind working with a normal for a bit?" He asked as he watched for anything outside.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Lita looked at Clive and rolled her eyes when he grabbed the bag from her shoulder, "I am used to going about my day with open wounds, carrying a bag with a bandage on it's going to hurt me" she mumbled. Watching as he put the bag on and tightened the straps Lita sighed softly and followed after Clive when he started to lead the way. "And how do you propose we fix the situation?" Lita asked raising a brow as she walked with Clive wondering where he was leading her too.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:59 am

Before they could get moving, Clive grabbed the bag fromher shoulder, "That wound is going to get infected if you keep putting stuff on it." Before she could object her wrapped both straps over his shoulders, "Besides, I'm more used to all the extra weight." He spoke as he tightened down the straps on his shoulders.

It was then that he started moving again, "Then it looks like both of us have some misconceptions about both our situations. I'm sure we can fix that with at least each other."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:34 pm

"But you were going to" Lita muttered to herself when Clive said he never pulled the trigger, making a nod of her head when he explained what he was going to do with the supplies "I see" she said softly before she zipped the backpack up when he had put everything he needed into it. "Think this will be enough?" she asked before she shouldered the backpack on her left shoulder ignoring the pain that it caused her, "And we were always made to believe everything was perfect in the safe zones and you normal's were all made to believe us rejects are evil" Lita said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Clive shrugged his shoulders, "I was half expecting someone else with a gun. I never pulled the trigger." He joked back as he haphazardly scooped up bundles of medication and suplies from the cabinets and into the backpack, "Mostly I take these back to the main hubs for dispersal. Does a better job getting to everyone that way. And there's no telling if the second guy isn't just going to either horde it for himself or sell it off for a profit he didn't earn. Things are complicated like that."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:19 pm

"You aimed your rifle at me" Lita pointed out, when Clive began patching her arm up she clenched her jaw tightly and closed her eyes and focused on keeping calm. When he was done she pulled her shirt back on, "Deal with it later. Now lets get those medical supplies you need" Lita said and grabbed an old back pack from nearby and held it open so Clive could put all the supplies he needed into it. "Do you need to take these to the other scavengers that are out here?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Clive raised an eye brow to Lita, "Last I noticed, I just told you to run off." He spoke as he slowly aproached and started patching up the bullet wound as he could right then. The compress came first and the bandage wrapped around it to stem the blood flow for the moment, "Give it a minute. And." He tightened down the cloth, "Done for now. You still need to get that bullet out of your arm as soon as we get to a spot we can work on that."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Lita bit her bottom lip as she watched Clive, "And to think, when I first came across you, you wanted to shoot me" she said tipping her head to the side a little when he said that she was an interesting reject. Pursing her lips a little Lita sighed after a moment before she pulled off her shirt and turned so that Clive could stop the bleeding, "Just don't push hard" Lita said looking at Clive making sure to keep her eyes on him. Yes she was starting to trust him, but she wasn't going to stop being suspicious of him since he was a normal.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:47 pm

With a disappointed sigh Clive shook his head, "I don't have anything to pull the bullet out right away, but we have to at least stop the bleeding so you don't end up bleeding out of me. You're too interesing a reject to let just fall out on me." There was a small chuckle, "Besides, how are you going to act after that little comment I made if you aren't there to slug me in the shoulder or something like that?" He asked once again trying to alleviate the tension.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Lita opened her eyes and looked at Clive when he spoke about her wound, pushing off the wall she took a step away from him and shook his head. "I don't want to hurt you...so it's best it you don't" she said softly as she made sure there was a bit of a distance between the two of them. "The pain of digging the bullet out and patching it up will only trigger the instinct to eliminate the thing that is bringing the pain" Lita explained as she looked at Clive worriedly, "It's best to leave it for now".
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Clive chuckled at Lita's admission, "Life's too short to be prudish out here. Even if you get smacked upside the head, say what you want right?" He asked as he followed Lita's lead, "Between a Reject and a lady, one's a bloodthirtsy beast from hell, the other lives in the toxic zone." He joked to lighten up the mood.

Clive noticed the trail of blood coming down her arm, but at the moment didn't have the extra suplies to help bandage it up or at least seal it. Once he arrived at the hospital that chanced, "Before I start to collecting anything, we're going to get that wound of yours sealed up." He unwrapped a set of bandages and a compress from the collected supplies and approached Lita,"Then I'll take what I need."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Lita glanced back at Clive as he spoke and raised one of her brows when he said that he was a little turned on because of the mess she had left behind, "Well, I do have to admit that is something I've never heard before" she said honestly. "And besides, I'm sure there is a huge difference between being a Reject and a lady" Lita added with a laugh as she tucked her hair away from her face ignoring the blood the rolled down her left arm every time she moved her arm. Reaching the old hospital Lita shouldered open the front door and wandered into a room where they kept all of the medicines they found, the room was packed with them. "Take what you need" she said with a sigh as she leaned against one of the walls and leaned her head back closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:43 pm

Clive smirked behind the large lenses of his mask, "I more or less know about these guys. They like to kill scavengers and steal our stuff, so we call them bandits too. Not that I don't like the idea of shooting them any less now."

With that he checked the load to ensure there was a round chambered before stepping outside, "Sounds like a plan to me." He responded before glancing at Lita as she walked in front of him.

"Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but where I'm from a lady that can handle herself is pretty highly sought after. And after that mess you left behind." He gestured his head back, "Can't say I'm not a little turned on by that."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Lita snorted a little as she listened to Clive, "Alright, lets go find some medicine" she said with a smile as she moved out of the container again looking calm as she stepped over a body of a Normal like it wasn't even there. "They weren't bandits. Out here we call them Sweeps. About once a year they come out here, kill off some of us Rejects to make room for a new batch from the labs. They don't want us Rejects taking over the toxic zones" Lita said as she looked around a little, she stopped for a moment and looked around "There's an old hospital this way, we try and keep our medical supplies in there" she said as she started walking again slowly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Clive was somewhat surprised when she pulled off her clothing right in front of him, granted with the view he got he certainly wasn't about to complain.

His senses snapped back into place at the questions, "I can last a while longer without food. Boys back home need the medicine more so." He got to his environmental gear and around and strapped it to himself in record time, "And besides, I haven't gotten a chance to shoot a bandit yet. A day is never done unless you get ambushed."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Lita grinned at Clive when he asked if most of the blood was hers, "Well, some of it is mine" she said slowly. Walking over to the trunk Lita pulled off her bloodied shirt and pants showing a multitude of scares on her body and pulled on clean clothes , looking at Clive Lita shrugged her shoulders a little. "Still want to find supplies?" Lita asked with a raised brow ignoring the pain in her left shoulder from being shot, she was more than happy to take care of her wound later on after helping Clive find everything he needed. "Or do you want some food first?" she asked as she shoved her hands into her pockets and waited for Clive to make a decision for what they should do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the smoke clears (M/M open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next