Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the smoke clears (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

the smoke clears (M/M open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 5:23 am

Lita smirked at Clive a little before she began riding him slowly again, leaning down she pressed her lips against his in a light kiss to start off but slowly deepened it. Breaking the kiss after a moment Lita began to place kisses on Clive's neck as she continued to rock her hips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 5:19 am

Clive grinned up at Lita occasionally adding another smack to the sounds coming from the two lovers, "It just wouldn't be you if I didn't get something like this."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 2:18 am

Lita gave Clive an innocent look when he looked up at her. "Possibly" she said sweetly before she bit her bottom lip when he placed a slap on the same spot as before which made her give a small moan. Smirking a little at Clive she rocked her hips against his with a small smirk, "Would you prefer me not to?" Lita asked as she began to move harder on him again playfully. She was enjoying that she could be so cheeky with Clive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Clive gripped at Lita's hips when she picked up her pace. Each drop triggered the male to drive straight up to meet her, right until she slowed down on him. He looked up to meet his eyes, "Oh. You're going to play like that are you?" He placed another slap where he hit before.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:03 am

Lita bit her bottom lip a little when Clive slapped her thigh gently, getting the idea that he wanted her to go harder she moved harder on him as he wanted. "I think that would be best" she moaned as she took her hand off of Clive's and braced her hands on his chest as she kept up a steady pace for a bit before she slowed right down again just to tease Clive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Clive's breathing deepened when Lita began moving quicker, "I don't quite mean like that." He gently slapped his hand on her thigh every few seconds egging her on to go harder on him, "Guess I shouldn't keep you on your back too often, or myself for that matter."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:48 pm

"Not too used to it I hope" Lita joked as she moaned when he grasped one of her breasts, reaching up she placed one of her hands on top of his lightly. At the feeling of his hips grinding up against hers Lita smiled as she began moving her hips a little quicker as she raised her body up now and again enjoying the feeling of having him inside of her. "I don't think I will ever get used to having you inside of me" she said with a light moan.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:08 pm

Clive let a soft groan pass his lips when he felt the now familiar carress of her body wrapped around him, "I think I'm going to get used to this kind of treatment." One hand slid up her side with the final grasp on one of her breasts. His own hips started grinding up against her hips while she shifted on him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Lita sat up as she continued to stroke Clive's length and she smiled at him, "Maybe" she said sweetly before she raised herself up and began to slowly slide herself down onto his length. Once she had taken all of him inside of her Lita bit her bottom lip a little as she began to rock her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Clive watched every single movement Lita made while she teased him before the main event, "I'm going to be seeing a lot of the tease while we're together, aren't I?" He patted down Lita's thigh.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:32 pm

Lita giggled a little when Clive pulled her up she was straddling his hips, smiling at the feeling of his fingers trailing along her hips she raised a brow. "I can show you my stamina" she said playfully as she rocked her hips against his only playfully before she leaned down and began to place kisses and small bites on his neck wanting to tease him a bit before they got into having complete fun with each other. Dragging her nails down his chest Lita wrapped her hand around Clive's member and slowly slid her hand along his length.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Clive pulled Lita up so that she was now straddling his hips with his hands firmly planted on her hips. He finally pulled his lips from hers while his fingers trailed along her hips, "Feel like showing your stamina for me?" He asked with a grin while he looked over his lover.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 9:59 pm

"I don't watch them, I just happen to see them" Lita said with a laugh as her fingers continued to move over his skin and she nodded her head a little, "Just a little bit of tension" she said smiling. Giving a small moan into the kiss when Clive pulled her in for another one she smiled and gave a small nod of her head, "I don't think it would hurt either to have a little fun" Lita said as she moved her head a little and placed a very light playful kiss on his neck.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 9:39 pm

"And I just have to wonder how much of a voyeur you are if you watch naked normals." His eye brow arched slightly at her thought of his fitness, "Perhaps. If I wasn't stuck wearing a mask to keep myself from breathing toxic air." His thoughts after that began to drift while Lita shifted in his grasp and her fingers traced his chest, "I think there's a little too much tension right now." With a slight squeeze he pulled her in for another kiss, "Probably won't hurt to have a little fun right here."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Lita smiled at Clive, "Well, living out here sometimes I stumble across normals who are hiding out in old houses like this and they are completely naked" she said shrugging her shoulders with a laugh. "And besides, I am quite sure you could easily out run me any day". As Clive's hand continued to run along her back Lita couldn't help arching her back a little but that didn't stop her from continuing to trace her fingers on his chest, when his hand reached her leg she couldn't stop the small smile from creeping onto her lips again.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Clive felt a sense of pride hearing Lita confirm his fitness, "Really now? And I wonder where you learned the fitness from other normals." His eyes slowly ran along the full length in his vision while his hand continued to run along her back and travelled down to her leg.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:55 pm

"I bet you do" Lita said grinning, feeling his free hand glide along her frame she smiled as she traced her fingers on his chest lightly tracing his muscles, "But I do have to admit, you are the fittest normal I have ever met" she said before she kissed his lips very very lightly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Clive grinned seeing the brief enjoyment on Lita while they were pulled up close to one another, "You shape up quick out there when your life is as long as your air filter." Despite his protests to avoid as much attention as they had given before, his unoccupied hand seemed to glide along her frame like it had a mind of its own.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Lita smiled and shook her head "You're in better shape than some of the normals I have seen around" she said. When he pulled her into his chest without warning Lita couldn't help the small gasp that left her before she laughed and snuggled into him with a smile enjoying the feeling of being pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Clive watched Lita and her every move right up until she set herself down on the bed, "I typically do, but I think the excitement from the last few days is catching up with me. I might look young, but I still have nearly a decade on you. Last night's exercise didn't help much either." Without warning he turned and pulled Lita into his chest.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Looking at Clive's rifle Lita watched his movements as he also listened to the footsteps. When he asked if they could settle down for a bit she laughed softly and nodded, "Yes we can settle down for a bit" she said smiling as she walked over to the mattress and sat down on the edge of it. "I would think, with the scavenging you do for yourself and the other normals, that you would be eager to keep moving" Lita said as she let herself relax.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Clive glanced over to Lita once he heard her voice, "Nah. Just trying not to feel too pampered by what used to be daily life." His smile faded when he heard the footsteps as well. His hand rushed for the rifle he placed besise the bathroom door and checked to see if he remembered to chamber the weapon. His next movements were completely silent as he listened for everything around them. Footsteps, possible weapons, wildlife, anything. Once the sounds faeed away, he set the rifle down with a sigh, "Mind if we just settle down for a bit?" He asked just about planting himself on the still soft mattress.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Drying herself off Lita pulled her clothes back on, looking at Clive she frowned a little "Are you okay?" she asked as she rubbed the towel over her wet hair wanting to get it as dry as possible as she didn't want it soaking her clothes. Catching the sound of someone walking outside Lita froze mid motion and turned her head to the side listening closely, hearing the footsteps go she let out a small breath she had been holding and relaxed with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:56 pm

Clive couldnt help but to watch each little motion Lita made when she washed herself in the hot running water about them. His eyes contibued to gaze at his lover until she finally left the room and his trace was finally broken away so he could once more focus ob getting himself clean from the dirt, grime and sweat that had built up in his time alone. The soap fixed all of those small problems until he finally shut off the water. He dried himself with the towel shortly after, part of him not wanting to leave the brief sanctuary Lita found for their respite.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Lita shook her head at Clive a little when he broke the kiss, "I'll be good, I promise" she said with a soft laugh. Running her fingers down his chest gently Lita smiled before she moved out of his grasp and stepped out of the shower, wringing her hair out she stretched her arms above her head for a moment. Walking out of the bathroom she walked through the house naked to look for two towels, managing to find some she wrapped one around herself and wandered back into the bathroom and put one on the bathroom counter for Clive to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the smoke clears (M/M open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next