Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the smoke clears (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:06 am

Kissing him back with a smile Lita raised a brow at his question, "Then we can go again" she said with a soft laugh, "I don't mind staying with you a while". The feeling of his finger tip slowly stroking her spine she a shiver through her body, "Are you looking forward to getting back to your people?" Lita asked after a while of quietly laying with him as she listened to his heart beating in his chest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:03 am

Clive let a more relaxed smile come up before pressing one more soft kiss to Lita's lips, "And if we feel like going again at some point?" He asked after their lips separated, "If you don't mind staying with me a while." a finger tip slowly stroked her spine while she traced circles on his chest.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:59 am

Lita moved onto her side when Clive relaxed beside her, moving closer to him she placed her head on his chest. "You did amazingly" she said with a soft laugh as she rested one of her hands on his stomach enjoying his free hand running along her curves. She had never felt anything like it before but she loved it. "I didn't have a problem with it at all" Lita said honestly as she moved her head on his chest slightly to get more comfortable as she began to trace small patterns on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:48 am

Clive slowly slipped his shaft from her and relaxed on the fabric cover with his lover in his arms, "Glad I could please a strong young woman like yourself." the blanket soon covered over the pair while a free hand slowly ran along her curves, "You didn't have any problems with me cumming inside did you?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:43 am

Lita gave a small whine as his thrust grew faster and faster, just before he shoot his seed deep inside of her she reached her own climax making her back arch again off of the floor in pleasure. Relaxing she smiled at Clive and gave a small nod of her head "It was good for me" Lita said as she reached up and gently touched the scared side of his face before she pressed her lips against his in a very gentle and quick kiss before she let herself relax again wanting her heartbeat and breathing to get back under control.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:37 am

Clive let out a low groan while feeling his end quickly approaching. The dull throbbing giving a signal to Lita. The heavy thrusts grew faster and faster until he drove himself deep into her and the remainder of his seeds began shooting deep inside her. He remained in that position longer while pulling his head up to breath. He looked into Lita's eyes with a smile, "Was it good for you?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:30 am

Making a small noise of surprise when Clive rolled them over, looking up at him Lita smiled softly before she returned his kiss. Reaching over his shoulders to his back Lita gently dug her nails into his skin making sure she didn't dig her nails in hard enough to hurt him, hooking her legs around him Lita moaned eagerly as she felt her climax rising as his pace and strength grew. Taking her lips from his once again Lita smirked a little before she gently bit and tugged on his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 am

Clive slowly continued to stroke and knead into her back and hips. From there he mostly let Lita do as she wished with him while the pair made their love with each other.

After a moment he rolled over so Lita was on her back with him on top of her. His lips once more pressed into another deep kiss while he continued pleasuring his lover with a growing pace and strength.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:16 am

Lita slowly opened her eyes at the feeling of his hands holding softly onto her hips, it was a nice feeling. Returning his deep kiss she gave a moan into the kiss as she felt his hips move with hers. Taking her lips from his so she could catch her breath Lita moved her head and placed soft kisses against his neck as she began to rise up and lower herself back onto him slowly at first before she began to pick up the pace. Now and again though she rocked her hips against his when he was completely inside of her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:05 am

It was almost surreal to see the hardened fighter suddenly going timid with the proposition. Though his attention was taken back by her body when she climbed on top of him and for a moment gad her breasts pressed into his face. His hands reached behind her and took a soft hold of his lover's hips while she slid down until he was completely engulfed. His lips were then pressed deeply into hers while she grinded his hips. His own hips shifted with hers to intensify what she gave him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:57 am

Lita couldn't help the deep blush that quickly covered her cheeks at his question, taking her deep breath she gave a small timid nod of her head. Crawling close to him Lita straddled him comfortably before she held onto his shaft, holding his still she slowly lowered herself onto him. He felt big inside of her and a small moan left her lips. Biting her bottom lip she closed her eyes as she managed to take all of him inside of her, placing one of her hands on his shoulder and she held onto the biceps of his other arm with her free hand as she began to slowly and teasingly rock her hips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:53 am

Clive let out an airy chuckle at the idea that some goons in lab coats taught recently turned creations the basics, "You mind showing what you know with me?" He let a small nervous grin pull at the corners of his lips wondering how the super powered being would react.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:49 am

Lita gave a small nod of her head when he said that it had been a long time since he had any feminine company, watching as he pushed himself up so he was sitting. When he asked if she had much experience she shook her head "No. The doctors at the lab just wanted us to know the basics in case they decided we would make good children" she said shrugging her shoulders a little as she moved a little so she was slightly more comfortable. She didn't mind having Clive watching her body it actually made her smile a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:29 am

Clive took a few deep breaths after his much needed release, "It's just been a long time since I've had any feminine company." He pushed himself to a seated position. Despite his recent release he was still hard as a rock, "Do you have much experience?" He asked watching her perfectly shaped body.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Lita glanced up at Clive a little as she continued to suck on him, feeling him release his seed into her mouth Lita jerked slightly and instinctively swallowed. Taking him from her mouth Lita shook her head a little at Clive when he said sorry "Nothing to be sorry about" she said softly with a very small smile as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:37 pm

Clive bit his lip feeling Lita's continuing motions. The amount of time he spent alone however became apparent when his rod began to swell and throb leaving only a minute before his sudden release of thick seed in Lita's mouth, "Sorry." He spoke with something of a nervous look on his face.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:44 pm

Hearing Clive's gasp Lita looked up at him worried for a moment that she had hurt him. As soon as she saw that she hadn't hurt him she began to suck on him gently and slowly began to bob her head taking move of his length into her mouth with a soft moan around him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:32 am

Clive watched Lita slide down his body and stop with the tender grasp and the wet feel of her mouth wrapped around his shaft. He let out a gasp with her effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:45 am

Moving her body so he could easily take off the rest of his clothing Lita pressed her body back against his eagerly, she didn't want the feeling of his skin against hers to stop. Moving her kisses back down his neck, chest and stomach Lita glanced up at him as she wrapped a hand around his member and slowly licked the tip before she began to slowly glide his member into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 am

Clive eagerly pulled his hands back down and haphazardly pulled off what clothing he had left on while Lita took her place on top of him. His body now completely exposed like Lita was right then. He wanted her and now he had her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:34 am

Feeling Clive's hands stroke her sides and back she couldn't help the soft moan that left her making her press her body more against his, her body acted on instinct and she rolled her hips against his as she ran her fingers over his chest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:25 am

Clive eagerly accepted the kisses that Lita placed on his chest, stomach and back up his body once she got his pants loose enough to start undoing his last pieces of clothing. While her lips were once again accompanied with his, his hands reached up and began to stroke Lita's sides and back while together.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 am

Lita glanced up at Clive as she kissed all the way down to the band of his pants before she slowly kissed her way back up his stomach and chest. Smirking a little she placed a small bite on his right shoulder, bracing her hands on his chest Lita pressed her lips against his as she straddled his waist comfortably. Reaching down between their bodies Lita slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants without taking her lips from his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:09 am

Clive pulled the last piece of clothing off Lita and tossed it aside next to where her her shirt was. Clive continued the deep kisses with Lita right until she flipped him over and took the dominant position on top of him. He wasn't about to complain, the view Lita gave him was very nice even when she started kissing down his body.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:04 am

Lita looked at the red lines she had left on his chest and stomach, raising her lower body up a little so Clive could take off the rest of her clothing. Once the rest of her clothing was gone Lita pressed her lips back against Clive's and she lightly bit his bottom lip before she wrapped her legs around his waist and flipped the two of them over so she was now on top of him. Smiling at him a little Lita began to very slowly place kisses down his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the smoke clears (M/M open)   the smoke clears (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the smoke clears (M/M open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next