Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 am

Kouta felt the sudden pressure on his body when Lucy nearly flung herself onto him. Her cheerful voice couldn't help but to make him smile, "What is it about you that always makes me feel better?" He asked feeling her press herself tightly into his body. His hand moved and started rubbing the top of her head like she was a child.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:41 pm

lucy watch yuka leave , nana then looked at kouta" well then"she said taking a deep breath and looked at the time" she should be getting home by now am going to get a snack ready for her"she said walking in the kitchen. lucy watch kouta cleaning the floor and after he was done she ran to him and hugged him" mew mew kouta mew mew"she said smiling at him hugging him tighter.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Kouta just waited for Yuka to blow up again after he saw Lucy jump on her and attempt hugging her tightly. The relief came when she had just walked away when Lucy finally let go, "You have no idea." He said to Nana scooping everything up that had been knocked over.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:38 pm

jen smiled softly while she feel asleep hearing that it was filly quite, she giggled abit feeling the kiss on her lips , her face near ashes arm to make sure he was near her.

yuka walked away very mad ,till she turned to see lucy helping kouta out , it was cute at first for her until lucy gave him a big hug , yuka looked at them both and wanted to go and push lucy off and tell her to back off but she didant ,insteed she walked away mad . nana looked odd at her" umm kouta dose she always act like this?"nana asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:08 am

Ashton set Jen down on the bed once more then he pressed a gentle kiss to her lips before setting himself down at her side.

Kouta sighed sweeping the candy that had spread up, "I'm sure she is too. I just can't worry about that right now." He spoke picking the candy up from the floor, "I swear that she rips the life out of me as it is."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:54 pm

yuka was glad ash moved jen off her , yuka looked at ash and took a deep breath" make sure not to do that again "yuka said trying to cool her self down. jen was a bit awake and so far jen did not like her. but she was glad her love was taking her to there room. once they left yuka turned to look at kouta and gave him a brome" clean the candy off the floor."she said softly walking away very mad.nana and lucy looked at each other then back at kouta."mew?" lucy asked softly. nana took a deep breath"am sure prized she is not trying to hurt you, I think she might be saveing the engery to kill you later"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Ashton made his way down the stairs to see that Jen had just about pounced on their land lord for being loud when she and Ash were trying to get rest. All he could think at first was 'there goes the neighborhood'. He moved over and then he picked Jen up again, "Sorry about that. We're still pretty tired from the other day." He said to them as he walked back up to their room hoping that they were still going to have a place to stay in the near future.

Kouta had no idea how to get this together. Their newest guest just about assaulted Yuka and now things were sure to go even further south than he had in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 pm

jen was to sleep to care about the nose ,till she felt ash getting up and going down to shut them up or to ask why there so loud. jen got up once ash left ,jen put on one of ashes shirt and walked with ash seeing the two running after each other.yuka ran and didant see jen and bumped into her,very fast jen got on top of yuka and grabed her by the shirt caller "for once shut up,or I well make you!"she yelled before she got up ,and feel on the floor sleeping. lucy and nana looked from the side lines to not join the issue
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:00 am

Kouta had been getting better at running with the amount of times he had to get into these messes.

Ashton groaned as he then picked himself up, "Why do the have to make such a ruckus when we try and sleep? " He asked himself before going to his clothes to start talking to the ones down the way.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:00 am

Kouta had been getting better at running with the amount of times he had to get into these messes.

Ashton groaned as he then picked himself up, "Why do the have to make such a ruckus when we try and sleep? " He asked himself before going to his clothes to start talking to the ones down the way.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 am

nana and lucy both saw the week side of kouta running away from a mad women , while yuka was running after him ,she ran as fast as she can to get him before he made that turn , yuka slid to the turn and bumped into the wall"kouta get back here!"she yelled again lucy whent into the other room to hid from the two, see kouta was running for his life.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Kouta then started running to get away from Yuka's wrath for letting Lucy have candy, "Please! I didn't try to give her any!" He called out as he ran.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:34 pm

jen smiled and kissed him back injoying the felt of ash close to her.

nana looked at kouta and noded"if I was you , I would run. then hid."she said giving him an idea. yuka got up and moved lucy to the side" kouta!!!"she yelled again.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Ashton set his head down onto the pillow behind him and let out a soft sigh as he felt Jen climb up next to him, "Happy isn't quite the word I would use right about now." He said to her wrapping his arm around her to pull her in close to him. He pressed a soft kiss to her lips and relaxed at her side.

Kouta cringed hearing the sound of Yuka's angered voice. That was when he looked at her and shuddered, "Should I start running now?" He asked shuddering at the idea of Yuka there.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 pm

jen felt something in her mouth she licked his shaft clean of his seeds as she moved her lips from him and looked at him swallowing the cum from her lover down her throat "mew"she said happy she was abole to help him" some one looks happy"she said laughging again .jen got up and layed down next to him glad she was abole to help with that little problem.

lucy ran much faster did kouta ,lucy ran to the door ,but the door open seeing that yuka was back from shopping for food and new clothings she didant see lucy ,once the door open lucy feel on top of yuka as the jar of candy hit the ground and all the candy spread every where"kouta!!"she yelled nana got up and looked throw the door and gasped"oh no.. kouta your in big trable"she said softly .

jen took a deep breath and smiled at ash" am going to take a nape love"she said closeing her eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Ashton felt like he was in heaven the longer she attended to him, "Oh god. Almost there." He spoke keeping himself from release as long as he could until he couldn't hold himself back any longer. His seed shot into Jen's mouth and bliss washed over him in the release.

Kouta rushed behind Lucy and then he chased the diclonus, "Give it back!" He called back trying to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:25 pm

jen rubed his balls more ,jen keeped sucking on his full shaft as she did a light purr doing so."mm"she said feeling his hands on the back of her head.

lucy and nana looked at kouta sad then lucy got up and walked over to kouta taking the candy from him and running off with it."mine"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:19 am

As soon as Jen began deep throating him, the way his mind worked began focusing entirely on what Jen was doing for him. The sensations began clouding his mind while his hand gripped some of her hair while he held her to satisfy him.

Kouta groaned watching the child like behavior coming from the two certainlygro wn women ighting over candy, "If you're going to fight over it them then you can't have any more." He spoke getting up and taking the sweets away from the two.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:28 pm

jen smiled at him."you got that right "she said moving her toung to play around with his full cock" am glad I have you, all for my self"she said evily , jen keeped her pace until she looked at him cutiely ,moveing her head back to his member as she started to deep throat his shaft."mm"

nana smiled and ran to the other room and came back bringing a jar full of candy" I found it a week ago.. "nana said eating some then lucy took it from nana and ate some as well.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Ashton subconsciously put a hand on the top of Jen's head and leaned his head back as her technique seemed to work even more than before, "You're just going to drain me dry for that kid aren't you?" He asked keeping himself under control.

Kouta let out a sigh and then he rubbed his head, "Fine. Go ahead. I don't know where it's at, but go ahead"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:08 pm

jen smiled at her love while her other side was licking and sucking oh the top part of his shaft until she used her other hand to rubs the soft parts, of his boys, jen moved her mouth from his shaft and started to suck on the full shaft by moving it in and out as slowly as she can.

lucy was injoying her candy , nana looked at lucy and back at kouta"no fair can I have some candy?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Ashton watched as Jen's more seductive half took control and she began stimulating him with her mouth like he had done for her in the beginning of their session. His body instantly started feeling good and his deep breathing showed her what effect her actions were doing to him.

Kouta flinched at the reminder of Lucy not eating candy due to her hyper activity, "I'm sure one thing won't hurt the day." He said to her trying to pass it off as a hopeful scene
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:54 pm

jen giggled and moved her hand up and down his hard shaft" tehe how cute ,"she said kissing his lips ,jen moved down to where her hands were at and started to add her toung into the mix"mm "she said softly .licking his shaft."its cute you think about jen like that"jen other side said evily.

lucy smiled and ate the candy happy" umm kouta you know yuka told u not to give lucy any candy right?"nana asked." lucy dose gets very hiper.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Ashton new what happened as soon as he saw that face. After that he new he was in for a long day and night, "I can't help that. You just look like the kind of girl that would enjoy it." He said to her feeling how she handled him.

Kouta then moved to Lucy then took a small hold of the candy, "I got it." He said to her unwrapping the candy and handing it to her, "Here. You don't need to cry about it alright?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:36 pm

jen looked at him and laughed at him ,jen looked down seeing him hard once again" ha your mind hunted you once again"she said giggling. jen smiled and licked her lips. as her other sexy side came in mind for a minit" it looks like you like the idea of two girls in bed with you, silly perv"she said giggling as she moved her hand down to his shaft ,lightly moving her hand on his head.

nana looked at kouta and the face he just put on" ncie face kouta"she said giggling then lucy did a crying mew trying to open something like a candy bar she could not open..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next