Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:52 pm

lucy startd taking deep breaths until her knees hit the floor, and now her full body on the floor, she was in her different side for far to long and needed to cool off, jen took a soft sign and picked up lucy."shes fine"she said the little girl holding a small dog,smiled at them"y-you did it you guys"she said happy that they excape.jen looked at ash and smiled"once it gets dark out we go to a better place.okay lovley ash"she said while holding lucy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Ashton helped in creating the small dirt storm with Jen to further mask their tracks even down to making branching paths in their foot steps to mask where they went. Once they were cleared, Ashton set himself against a near by wall and tried catching his breath, "Looks like it's back to hiding out again." He spoke closing his eyes and listening to the sounds around them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:30 pm

lucy blowed off a few more heads before running with kouta, jen used some of her powers too help out,"i'll make the dirt got up into the air, and once they cant see ,that's are chance to run and hid. and once the dirt clears were long gone."she said using her hands to pick up all the dirt making the air around them ,dark from the men that are shooting at them not to see them , once that dirt cleared they were all gone.now hiding in a different place.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Kouta had difficulty moving after he had just spilled his guts onto the floor after he had made his first kill. His hand still gripped tightly on the pistol he stole from the soldier, "I'll survive." He spoke looking at the weapon that nearly ended his life near his other hand.

Ashton continued firing the rifle as he advanced, the enemy bullets flying off his makeshift shield as they moved, "Yeah. I got it. Just keep moving." He spoke trying to keep calm as he shot more of the soldiers as he got them to safety, "Good to see you both made it out." He spoke to Lucy and Kouta as they left. He tossed the rifle to the ground now that the magazine was empty and he had no other magazines or bullets, "We can toss blame around later. For now, we hide."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:34 pm

jen ran up to ash and so did evey one else ,but meanwhile lucy was helping out ash by killing the far men fro them not to come to close like the others, lucy looked back and yelled seeing one of the men grabing him,lucy was about to go and run to him,but looks like ash did the job,lucy killed a few more before running to him and pating his back."are you okay?"she asked softly ,wondering if he was okay."kouta are you alright, we have to go"yuka said next to that other small declonise ,jen looked around and closed her eyes softly "ash there are more planes comeing this way we need a good hiding spot"jen said ,lucy helped kouta up for all of them to make a run to a hid out and away from the war fair.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 am

Ashton readied himself as he pulled his arms around the group to try and protect them all, "Stay close. I don't care if you hate me, but if you want to survive you'll stick close." He spoke before approaching the door, "Now. As soon as I open the door and move, you run with me." He spoke before kicking the door open and firing off several of the high power bullets into the ones in front of him. His speed picking up as he opened fire against the soldiers.

Kouta had been picked up by a soldier and was attempting to fight back though as soon as Lucy broke through the soldier then put his knife to Kouta's throat, "Don't move or he dies." The soldier spoke keeping his distance from Lucy, "Can't get me from here can you?" He asked not bothering to see that Kouta himself was looking for something on the soldier to defeat his attacker. His arm thankfully was hung low enough to grab at the pistol on the soldier's leg. Before the soldier could react, Kouta swung his arm and pulled the trigger on the soldier's head, blood spraying on the wall.

Kouta panted seeing the knife dropping to the ground and stuck itself blade first into the wood, "That...that was a rush." He spoke shaking before dropping to the ground and throwing up.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:32 pm

yuka yelled at ash hearing they had to hid somewere different"ahh this is all your falt, if it wasnt for you we wont be in this hell"she yelled very mad, then jen grabed her arm"come on we have to go!"she yell then jen and the other girls,grabed there things as fast as they can to go and leave the place."ashy theres more... "she yelled as she saw ,lucy killing as much as people as she can.,lucy ran inside to kouta"kouta are you okay?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:46 am

Ashton snickered at Lucy when she made her comment at him, "I'm using my vectors as a shield. Bet you didn't even notice." He spoke as he stood still letting the soldiers shoot at him. The bullets stopped around him and dropped to the ground, even the much bigger and heavier caliber sounds stopped, "Look at their faces. We don't even need to fight them from how afraid they are." He spoke with a sadistic grin on his face before rushing in and grabbing more of the fallen soldiers weapons to gun more down. His attention then shifted to the house, "Fuck. They're getting inside." He spoke rushing in with one of the soldier's heavier weapons only to see the blood that covered the walls, "Is everything alright?" He asked before seeing Jen and Yuka in the middle, "We have to get out of this place as soon as the fight's over. If they know where we are then it's only a matter of time before they send more after everyone."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:30 pm

lucy hade the same idea but was to go up, she used her vitorse to go up and once she was up she landed on to a car near ash but not to close she looked at the males around her and killed all of the males in a seconded."mm nice show ash but i can kill more then you can even though i dont have as many vitorse as you do"she said jumping car from car killing each man like nothing. jen was shocked how the two was fighting together"wow"she said then she saw kouta walking in."look"she said grabing his arm and pulling him to the window howing him the show."go ashy go"she yelled then some males bust the door down"there in!"she yelled then jen ran down stairs and got infrount of yuka,killing the males causeing the walls all bloodly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Ashton chuckled seeing that they were surrounded and were out of range of their vectors. Of course he primarily used his vectors to help him move quickly and form shields that would deflect even the heaviest of bullets, "So. You ready for a fight?" His smile grew to that of a mad man as he then showed himself with his hands up pretending to act like he was surrendering. Only this only stopped when two hand prints appeared on the ground and his body moved faster than any human could react. His body impacted the first soldier and his flesh hands grabbed the weapons at the soldier's side. Bullets from both the soldiers and from Ashton firing back only for his vectors forming enough of a shield to let him shoot through them while being shielded.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:13 pm

lucy walked to the plane and watched ashton next to her."there hear for you ,well for both of us"she said in a dark tone, jen looked out the window and wanted to go help but she didnt want to get ash woryed. then out of no were a nother plane would land near them , a man with a loud bullhorn said"give up declonies your surounded. and we know were your hiding if you hid we well still find you"he said then abunch of military came and surauned them both but far away from them for them not to use there vitorse ,"were to far for you to us your "hands"lucy and you to male thing"he yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Kouta almost enjoyed that last kiss and was about to try and wrap his arms around her, only she broke away and jumped out the window before he could do something. Confusion littered his face as he tried thinking about what just happened.

Ashton clenched his fists then he pounded his fist into his hand, "I'll take care of this." He spoke before giving a smile, "Take care of yourself." He said to her and placing a kiss on her lips and one of his hand gently sliding over her belly. He didn't want to leave her side, but he had to defend himself and his lover.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:44 pm

lucy got a bit closer to kouta as she was ready to give him a nother kiss but on the lips, jen was still alseep but she felt something odd but she was still asleep hoping it was nothing mad, then it snaped both lucy and jen other side open op and jen got up from bed and looked at ash .then lucy stoped from kissing kouta and got up looking at the window, both jen and lucy said in a deep dark voice"there coming."the said, but not just they hade a bad feeling so did the young decolonies."i feel somthing mad"she said then a large size plane landed not to far from them"how did they found us"jen yelled then lucy jumped out from the window and used her hands to stop the impacted from the ground."you"she said in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 pm

(I always love adding story)

Kouta had a small blush on his face when lucy said that she loved him, "You don't have to try and make me-" His words were cut off when he felt Lucy's lips on his cheek. He didn't want to move, but he was liking the soft feel.

Ashton felt something odd like someone was watching him and slowly picked himself up from the mattress that he and Jen had shared for the past hour. He looked out to the window, his eyes looking for something attempting to see them or not. He stood up and grabbed his clothing before slipping it on. Then he waited, knowing something was coming after him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:00 pm

(sorry for the long wait i was adding a back story XD)
lucy got closer to him and smiled then she purred on his arm."mew"she said using her hands to pull his face close to her."kouta"she said in a cute mew "i.. love you kouta"she said softly kissing him on the check , her face was still close to him as she smiled at him more,

~o0o~

at the base the male in the chair got up from his seat"we lost are smarties man... i need you to get that male brough here along with the girl he mate mated with.understand"he said turning around faceing a two man in top military uniform "so sir.. you just want us to bring are top men to sureach high and low for the two things?"he asked the male noded slowly." bring me them alive.. or at lest bring me one of them if you cant get the male. bewere the male is much more dangres if you face him ,your fucked. understand me"he said in a dark tone the top comander understood and took out his small rado."men, i want you to surach for two people a male and a women, the pictors are on the facts machines ,over and out"he said turning off the rado. once that the males left the room and the boss was left alone once again."n-nothing well get in my way , of finding out how to stop this disses.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Kouta had laid down on the mat, his back facing the door, "I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me." He said to her, his head leaning on his hand while he looked out to the window.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 pm

lucey saw what just happen if only she could kill her but she cant again she is the only family he got. once yuka walked away mad. lucy walked in to the other room with kouta"y-you okay?"she asked softly"she said with a soft mew, siting next to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Kouta stood there and took the hit when Yuka had slapped him. He then turned away and started walking off, "I'm not going to apologize just because things didn't go your way Yuka. If you want to kick me out then go on ahead. I'll just have to quit going to university and find a job. No one is going to give me any freebies out there." He spoke before going out of view and closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 pm

yuka heard him back ,she started to cry ,"how could you.~!!"she yelled as she slaped him harder."do you know how much I tried to help you and this is what I get. and no I well not stop talking about this until you say sorry.. sorry for being a jerk like you are!"she yelled lucy was getting sick of this she wish she could have killed her already but she knew if she did. kouta well never figive her.yuka was the only family he hade.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:32 am

Kouta groaned hearing Yuka yelling at him then he finally snapped back at her, "No! We are cousins. We cannot be like that. Why don't you get it already?" He asked her with irritation in his voice, "Just end it already. We are not going to be a thing." He spoke with then he rubbing his forehead with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:21 pm

yuka did a loud yell"lucy this lucy that.. all you seem to care about is lucy what about me.. do you even love me.. I do.. I slaped you couse your all over lucy"she said very mad. lucy looked at her odd"mew?"she asked then yuka looked at kouta very mad.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Kouta felt the sting on his face when Yuka had slapped him, "What was that about?" He asked seeing what happened with Lucy as completely innocent and nothing on what Yuka had thought he and Lucy were starting on, "All I was doing was patting Lucy on the head and she happened to say what she did. What did I deserve to get slapped?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:14 pm

lucy looked deep in his eyes and smiled at him.'am sorry kouta"she said and meaning it what she did years ago she still felt bad for doing such bad things."i love kouta"she said again hugging him more tighter ,yuka whent down stair to get the basckit for the clean clothing but saw kouta peting lucys hair and getting cloae to her ,and also heard lucy saying she loved him. yuka walked to kouta and slaped him hard."jerk!"she yelled crying.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:26 am

Kouta continued to run a hand through her hair, the words she spoke giving him a deep feeling. It was something he could not quite understand, he didn't understand the feeling that was going through his mind and heart. A smile came to his face seeing the look on hers, "So what do you have in mind?" He asked her feeling the silky smooth hair on her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:33 pm

lucy was still on him ,she looked at him and smiled"couse I love kouta"she said giggling and hugging him tight.lucy always loved kouta after what she hade done to his sister and his father years ago , she hopes he frgave her for what she did so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next