Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 am

jen noded and sat down watching sleep"good night"she said watching and keeping gard all night that was until the daybrake ."waky waky"she laughed"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 am

Ashton sighed hearing Jen say that she couldn't sleep, "Sorry, just try and keep watch. If you see anyone with weapons or anyone looking forus then you wake me up." He said to her before bracing himself up against the nearest wall and shutting his eyes in a half attempt to relax enough to rest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:08 pm

jen gigged once he touched her boob."tehe that ticked ,and okay.."she said siting down and watches him sleep her eyes were full open waiting for him to sleep.staying very quite not to bother him."don't mind me.. I cant sleep,but that dose not mean you cant go to sleep"she said siting next to him ,and wait for him to sleep as she started to play with her very long hair.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Ashton tried to keep himself calm while feeling the other diclonus press into his body. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was someone confused when she pulled out the money that was in the lab coat that she had taken from the lab, "That would be your clothing and our next meal ticket." He said to her moving his hand back to the lab coat to see what else could have been in. The situation ended up having him accidentally press his hand into her boob. He retracted his hand out of the pocket and then he pressed his back into the wall, "Let's just get to sleep."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:33 pm

she jumped up very happy."yes yess I loovvvvveee it"she yelled as she hugged him tight while she was still naked . she looked down at her body and put her lab cloth on."sorry"she said smiling then she got more happy."i cant wait.. to get more clothing and what is this."she said taking out some monie from the other pockit."hey whats this?"she asked showing him it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Ashton looked at 78 when she asked him about clothes only to see her naked body. He felt something rise up though tries his best to keep it hidden from her, "Sorry. I don't have anything. I'll see if we can find you something tomorrow morning." He said to her trying to take his mind off the fact that he just saw a girl naked, "Yeah, that's fine." He spoke feeling somewhat annoyed by the constant questions though answered them anyway, "How about Jen? Short for Jennifer." He said to just coming up with a quick name.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:06 pm

she giggled then she took a bit out from the candy bar."pff some one is trying to act cool and what do u mean a stain in the sand"she said with wide eyes. she sat closer to him and looked at him."sorry to ask but do you have any clothing on you all I got is this ."she said taking it off and showing him her nuded body.she looked at the lab couht for a sconde more until taking a breath."am so sleepy. and ash can I call you that?"she asked." hey can you make me a name please ohh please"she asked being a big announing .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 pm

The male sighed hearing that 78 had never used her power before, "Then it was a good thing I played white knight back there. Otherwise you would have just been a stain on the sand." He said to her before holding his hand out to play a more blocking motion, "No thanks. Sweets make me sluggish." He said to her before taking another bite from his small bit of food, "Ashton. And it's not so much it hurts to use my vectors. It just makes me tired trying to keep myself from getting shot." He said to her closing his eyes after swallowing.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:46 pm

number 78 looked at him and gasped."wow you have that power.. I do as well .well they think I do but I don't know .. I never used mine... but I can tell you is that . I got something to to eat as well."she said going in the pockits of the lab couht she found and took she took out a candy bar. and took off the raper."want some?"she asked as she looked at the pices of orange he gave her."oh thanks u"she samd eating it."wait whats your name?"she asked. and why dose it hurt u so much there just hands?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:28 pm

The male closed his eyes then he looked at 78, "My vectors?" He asked her as he pulled out an orange from the hoodie pocket, "I use them just for defense or getting more mobile." He spoke as then the orange split itself in half to what the normal person would see, "Here." He spoke handing her the half of an orange that he cut, "I'm tired because I had to use my vectors to fight. I try to stay out of combat because it burns me out so much." He said to her feeling as she touched his chest. If it wasn't as dark as it was, she would have seen him blush, "I'm not physically hurt. My vectors are considered a little stronger and mobile than others. But seriously, they had no intention of bringing you back in one piece. They were going to kill you because you found a way out. I've spent the last 17 or so years running from them." He said to her as he then bit into the orange, peel and all.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:20 pm

number 78 looked at him for some time until they where alone in a dark place." your..hands.. I saw them.."she said lightly as she smiled." at lest your alive and well"she said giggling ."but we are alike.. you have red hair and I have pink.. kinda but if we work together we well find a way."she said smiling more. . she looked at him for a while more ."why are u so tired and breathing heavy?"she asked as she got closer to him and touched his chest."are you hurt.. and those people are now looking for me.. I ran away I just wanted to look out side and play in the water now I cant.. am in trable.. but all I have to do is go back."she said smiling . "but I don't want to at the same time to."she sat next to him giving him confurt.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:02 pm

The male growled at 78 and then he looked at her while they were running, "Those men were there to kill you. Those were not your friends, those are your enemies." He spoke to 78 before finally getting into a dark enough place where they couldn't be easily seen by anyone. He stopped, his breathing put under control while he recovered from the long sprint, "If you are really this delusional then you are not like me." He said to her now that they were more or less in the clear, "Those guys have been hunting me for a long time. Until now, I haven't needed to get myself involved." He cleared with her taking deep breaths while he recovered from the heavy sprinting and the combat he had just taken part of.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:57 pm

(sory internet again)

the young lady sat on the sand and noded to him once he said to talk later. watching what he was doing. also she saw his own hands killing each person she covered her eyes not wanting to see this at all .

once every male was ddead and was on the floor she looked up and heard him call her name"yess?"she asked .feeling him grabing her arm she looked around and looked at him mad."what have u done.. mama and dada is going to hate me and put me in the lab again for doing thins, that and how dare you hurt my friends? they where just doing there job"she said she ran with him as he pulled her amr into the darkness. seeing his hair she gasped."wow your just like me"she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:34 pm

The male looked back at 78, the dark around them keeping his identity secret, "Simple. They want you dead for being what you are." He spoke when she asked him a question. His body was shielded by his vectors which was shown as the men began opening fire on the hooded male. Their bullets would have normally gone right through a female's vector, but his kept him secure against the massive amount of weapon fire, "We can talk later." He spoke as he rushed forward against the weapons fire. For split seconds, he used his vectors to boost his agility instead of using them for lethal weapons and grabbed the hand guns that he passed by. He was the focus of attention instead of 78 so she was safe against the fire team.

Loud cracking sounds could be heard from the pistols he had stolen from the soldiers that were shooting at him. Blood spraying out from their bodies as the weapons made their marks on the intended targets. Within no more than a minute, all but one of the soldiers remained. The two had their weapons trained on one another, but the hooded male was considered invincible since his vectors could not be penetrated against. In the battle, the male's hood had come off. The male's deep red hair and horns could be seen now for them to understand why they had not been able to fight back against a single target. One final shot rang through the night air and the final soldier was down, "You!" He called to 78, "We have to get out of here and now!" He called before rushing to her and grabbing her hand to rush her out of the scene since police would be there any minute.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:20 pm

number 78 was her code name the name she was called by. all her life she was used to living in a lab where they put odd things in her. and watch her sufer though it. chain up to the wall by her lags and arms she looked up at the lady infrount of her as she smiled."hi miss."she said cutiely. then lady watched her and started taking notes.she turned her back away from the young girl and closed the door. the lady walked to some older male and talked to him."sir we have tried every thing, we don't know how long her "hands"are and how many thay are as well.we never know she might have 44 or more.?"she asked then the old male strocked his old white bard ." do more test on her"he said . " number 78 is never sad . and she thinks every one is her friend.. that's why she has not taken out her main wepon." he said as he got up and left the room and so did his co worker. as they left the lady frgot to close the door. this was her chance." my I get out.. "she said giggling .bracking the chain like nothing she open the door and walked out of the room of hell. she turned her head seeing all the paper work about her."mmm ..what are thay talking about hands?" she said then she shuged ."oh well"she said looking to the side and finding a white lab couth "am out of here. I want to play out side if they don't mine."she said walking out of the place.

she was very smart for a kid she knew all the codes ,and all the passwords. until a man from the camar room saw her all most leaveing the place. once she open the door she heared the alarm saying that number 78 has excaped. she looked behind her and ran off . running to a beach ,looking to the side she saw some boats and was about to get away from the iland easily."now what"she said lightly as she rouded the boat . to a near by land. the boad hit the land .once that happen she got off and walked on to the sand of the beach."mm the sand feels lovly."she said cutly as she played around in the sand .looking up as she saw a large plane lading away from her , as a bunch of guys with guns. some shot but she ducked to the ground for him not to shut her."please don't shut.. I just wanted to play out side"she said .putting her hands on up of her long pink hair as she looked though her long vangs that covered her face a little.."what the" one of the males said, once a male with a dark cloth came on to the sand and infrount of her with a white knife."hellos"she said cutiy."can you tell the nice mans why they are trying to shot me.?"she asked the male before her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:39 pm

The sun set on the city around them, a young man in a dark hood and long clothing slowly broke out of a set of trash that had been keeping him invisible to those around him. To him, this was just another day. Another chance to survive the city again and keep himself fed on the random things he could steal.

As he traveled, his body was cloaked in the darkness. The few shops that were open this hour were the targets for him to be able to feed himself. With the appearance he kept finding work was impossible and his appearance also kept him from going to school, not that he wasn't an intelligent young man. While he traveled the darkness, several pieces of food and items he needed to survive floated in the air out of view of the people around him. These articles made their way to the young man and hid under the hoodie he wore.

This all seemed like it would be just another day for him, another chance for him to continue his wreched life. That idea changed as soon as he heard a gun shot from the beach. Yes this was a bad area, but gunshots were never heard from at the beach. This peaked his curiosity and he sprinted with the food he collected in his deep pockets.

That was when he made it to the beach, the sight of several armed men surrounding a single pink haired girl was the only thing he could see, "No you don't hero" He spoke to himself, "That girl is not our problem." He continued before he shifted his position, "No, she hasn't done anything. She shouldn't have to die just so we can live another pathetic day." He spoke before sprinting out, his footsteps growing louder on the docks as he traveled.

The same force that had given him the food he collected now propelled his body forward as he jumped. His foot slamming into one of the small squad sent out and surrounding the girl. His face and body were still shielded by the dark clothing he wore as he performed his first act as a figurative white knight. His voice was quiet, an invisible force wrapped around him as a shield against these attackers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17