Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:08 am

(wait for it))

dave looked at her and smiled."i know what love is .i though it was a word..seeing other demons falling for other sluts and demon women.i dont see that as love..but is it?thats is why i wonder what love really is ??is love only sex..??is love a feeling ...?is love always have to do with people you think are good looking?i know ..your lovely..and sweat and kind your not like all humans i have seen and your not like most ether.."he said then nibble more on her neck and smiled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:30 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave smiled"am glad...i was the same .jest like you..i lost every thing..but i was still a demon..you see i live alone cause i killed the people i loved but ..i did it for a reason..they were over powering me ...and i hated it..after that i killed them ..but fast.."he said then kissed he lips again."but ...i do wish for a women that would under stand but again all i would find is no good sluts or demon women. that only like to kill for there food ."he said then he put her on his lap and played with her neck licking and biting on it."you smell so nice"he said in her ear softly

ooc: then how does he not know love)

ic: she made soft sounds and giggled to his nips and kisses

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu May 23, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:14 pm

dave smiled"am glad...i was the same .jest like you..i lost every thing..but i was still a demon..you see i live alone cause i killed the people i loved but ..i did it for a reason..they were over powering me ...and i hated it..after that i killed them ..but fast.."he said then kissed he lips again."but ...i do wish for a women that would under stand but again all i would find is no good sluts or demon women. that only like to kill for there food ."he said then he put her on his lap and played with her neck licking and biting on it."you smell so nice"he said in her ear softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:08 pm

she was blushing but stupid or maybe something else she didnt want him to stop "but i'm not my family is they want me to be so i told them i would but these days i havent been as devoted as usual i still beleive in god devil and demons its why i know your not lieing now after all you showed me you spoke true but i dont live there now so i dont got to be what they were if thats my choice but i know i can never go back and its ok after sis left they forced everything onto me it smothered me this last time was just the last straw so i left"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:54 pm

looking at her he smiled"so..."he said he did not know what to talk about so the best he got was to kiss her again.he got close to her face and kissed her deeply."mm"he said moving his hands slowly down her body.dave stoped and backed up away from her/"am sorry.i frgot..your a christen"he said as he blushed badly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:49 am

shanyflower wrote:
dave looked at her and smiled"you look lovly"he said walking to her
she blushed "thanks" she said watching him come to her to join her on his bed something she was more then aware of
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:01 pm

dave looked at her and smiled"you look lovly"he said walking to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:25 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looking at her he bust out laughing again."come come.."he said giving her some milk to wash the sandwich down.then walking to his room."here you'll be sleeping in my room."he said with a light smile
"thank yu" she said drinking the milk down and went to sit on the bed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:51 pm

looking at her he bust out laughing again."come come.."he said giving her some milk to wash the sandwich down.then walking to his room."here you'll be sleeping in my room."he said with a light smile
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:56 pm

tag neko rp
shanyflower wrote:
dave felt bac and gave her a sandwich ."here this is btter"he said to her
"thank you" she said and after drinking some water she tested the sandwich it turned out to be pb&j one of her favorites
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:27 pm

dave felt bac and gave her a sandwich ."here this is btter"he said to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave tryed not to laugh once he saw her ."am sorry"he said lauighing
once done she washed her face "its ok you didnt know" she replied after brushing her teeth and tongue
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:11 pm

dave tryed not to laugh once he saw her ."am sorry"he said lauighing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave looked at her."your eating human meat"he said
she seen the seriousness in his eyes then got up and ran to the bathroom feeling sick she threw up
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:52 pm

dave looked at her."your eating human meat"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he was not lieng it was human meat but he said nothing ."so..umm "dave did not knew what to talk about he sat with her and said nothing
she stopped eating "you seem like you got something on your mind; what is it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:18 pm

he was not lieng it was human meat but he said nothing ."so..umm "dave did not knew what to talk about he sat with her and said nothing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:16 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he then smiled"thanks.its human meat..i mean"he said smiling
she blinked at him then laughed thinking he must be joking with her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:15 pm

he then smiled"thanks.its human meat..i mean"he said smiling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he makes her something to eat then he puts oit on the table and smile"here "he said

"thanks" she said and sat down and ate what he gave her "mm" she said "its good"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:53 pm

he makes her something to eat then he puts oit on the table and smile"here "he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:50 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he smiled looking at her."need any thing to eat"he asked
she nods "please" she said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:16 pm

he smiled looking at her."need any thing to eat"he asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave smiles at her while she drank the water but then he got a little sad"i see"he said then he kissed her again."come come..you can stay with me...and be my roomy"he said smiling at her .

SHE SMILED THANKED HIM AND AFTER FINISHING HER WATER FOLLOWED HIM WILLINGLY
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:25 pm

dave smiles at her while she drank the water but then he got a little sad"i see"he said then he kissed her again."come come..you can stay with me...and be my roomy"he said smiling at her .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next