Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:09 am

shanyflower wrote:
looking at the phone he took a deep breath."last week i was walking and a girl got shot in a side walk .i did not care at the time and stil dont but befor she died i asked her what was love .she said."love is whne some one realy cares for you,like a mother and her child ,or like a soul mate coulpel madly in lvoe."he said then took a deep breath"i did not see her die sadly":he said

he nods on te phone on his end listening "true she has opened your mind and possibly your heart to the question of love thus ebling you to begin to care and mature as a demon so keep up what your doing you will learn what she meant in time" he said

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:23 am

looking at the phone he took a deep breath."last week i was walking and a girl got shot in a side walk .i did not care at the time and stil dont but befor she died i asked her what was love .she said."love is whne some one realy cares for you,like a mother and her child ,or like a soul mate coulpel madly in lvoe."he said then took a deep breath"i did not see her die sadly":he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:19 am

shanyflower wrote:
dave took a deep breath and though about it"i dont ...know."he said then looking up and re calling what the little girl said."what did she mean"he said over the phone
"huh what do you mean what did she mean" he asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:10 am

dave took a deep breath and though about it"i dont ...know."he said then looking up and re calling what the little girl said."what did she mean"he said over the phone
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:59 am

shanyflower wrote:
then he grawled"you did not tell me you wall humping dick"
"and if you did know then what you would not had made up with her would you or even try to understand like or love right"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:42 am

then he grawled"you did not tell me you wall humping dick"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:39 am

shanyflower wrote:
dave tryed not to vonit then he grawled"ass hoke,dick licker"he yelled
"thanks for the compliment" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:18 am

dave tryed not to vonit then he grawled"ass hoke,dick licker"he yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:13 am

shanyflower wrote:
dave smiled "yea she did and "then he got the phone tighter and yelled"YOU DID NOT TELL ME SHE WAS CHRESHEN ..YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THOUSE RATS"he yelled

he laughed "dont worry so much her parents have the full religion bit her father mis even the minister but she has not been through the ritual yet i thought this would be a good challange for you" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:38 pm

dave smiled "yea she did and "then he got the phone tighter and yelled"YOU DID NOT TELL ME SHE WAS CHRESHEN ..YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THOUSE RATS"he yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:36 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he walked in side and sat on the floor .he lived a lone but he did not liked how she ..out of all women .be her ."fuck "he said thinking this out then he got a call form the techer AKA john"what the hell do u want"he said

"i want to know how the walk went did you see her home alright did she start to maybe like you?" he asked giving dave a chance to gloat
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:21 pm

he walked in side and sat on the floor .he lived a lone but he did not liked how she ..out of all women .be her ."fuck "he said thinking this out then he got a call form the techer AKA john"what the hell do u want"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he then smak his face now knowing her famly run a church."fuck"he said hiting his head and finding out she lived near him.
she just waved smiling as if happy he took her home and happy they made up which she was
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:17 pm

he then smak his face now knowing her famly run a church."fuck"he said hiting his head and finding out she lived near him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:14 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he then smiled a little later they walked to her home.and saw his father and mother were both in to the church
she held back a laugh "thanks for taking me to your home but i thought when you asked you was going to walk me to mine but since you dont know where i live i guess this is fine" she said and waled away "thanks" she said and he discovered she was the new neighbor on his block
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:11 pm

he then smiled a little later they walked to her home.and saw his father and mother were both in to the church
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he smiled then he got up and walked with her."want me to walk you home?"he asked
"you can if you want" she replied her opion of him slowly changing
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:39 pm

he smiled then he got up and walked with her."want me to walk you home?"he asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:31 pm

shanyflower wrote:
"he kumiko"he said with a smiles then he got down and kissed her hand"am sorry for what i have said but again you have a lovly name misy"he said not lieing about it
"thsnks" she said smiling to him and he notice her smile made her all the more cuter
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:18 pm

"he kumiko"he said with a smiles then he got down and kissed her hand"am sorry for what i have said but again you have a lovly name misy"he said not lieing about it
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:16 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave looked to the side and took a deep breath."look am sorry for what i said little gil i mean girl ..in really your lovly and very cute ..and indeed good looking ."he said trying his best to be nice
she stared at him a while then sighed "i accept your apology and for future referance my name is Kumiko"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:03 pm

dave looked to the side and took a deep breath."look am sorry for what i said little gil i mean girl ..in really your lovly and very cute ..and indeed good looking ."he said trying his best to be nice
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he looedk at him odd and blushed then looked back at her."i dont see nothing "he said lieing to him self he took a deep breath and walked to her."hey "he said to her.

"what now" she asked him "going to insult me some more?" she asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:43 pm

he looedk at him odd and blushed then looked back at her."i dont see nothing "he said lieing to him self he took a deep breath and walked to her."hey "he said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:24 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave looked at him odd "what is the maning of pritty"he said then looked at him odd"but is that lieing"he added
he shook his head "pretty it means good looking and it isnt a lie she is good looking maybe thats why you find her weird to look at becuse she is pretty and you just dont relize it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next