Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:01 am

dave laughed."there every were little one"he said with glowing red eyes."we demons jest look like humans to blend in to the out side world ,and to make sure demons keep liveing in this world.there are half demons and full demons over all were trying to make more."he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:24 am

shanyflower wrote:
daved shock hs head"no..ok"he said taking out horns from him head and with his mind he closed and locked all the doors and windows."now"he said smiling at her

"nice costume and trick but how did you do it" she asked interested when he told her it was because he was a demon she replied "but demons dont exist" pausing she added "do they" her question was more to herself then him but it wasnt a surprise to dave since many humans no longer beleived in demons or the supernatural
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:01 am

daved shock hs head"no..ok"he said taking out horns from him head and with his mind he closed and locked all the doors and windows."now"he said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:32 pm

shanyflower wrote:
taking a deep breath"am a demon..and i want to know more about humans"he asked
she tilted her head but gave a light nod "alright" she said thinking he must be doing some odd roleplay
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:12 pm

taking a deep breath"am a demon..and i want to know more about humans"he asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:53 pm

shanyflower wrote:
his heart beat again it hurted ,but he liked it .and he loved her too.daved smiled."wait you dont know my name"he said touching her check lightly"my name is dave"he said then he noded"yess i under stand...a few..people hats religen so do i"he said and agrred then smiled.oh yess"he said then he looked at her."is it ok if i study you?"he asked

"study me?" she asked "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:50 pm

his heart beat again it hurted ,but he liked it .and he loved her too.daved smiled."wait you dont know my name"he said touching her check lightly"my name is dave"he said then he noded"yess i under stand...a few..people hats religen so do i"he said and agrred then smiled.oh yess"he said then he looked at her."is it ok if i study you?"he asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he took a deep breath"yess were still friends"he said geting closer to her and hugin her"am sorry for what i said i jest hate relegen"he said then he smiled.

she nodded she understood she knew some people didnt like religion and because of it didnt like her or being around her she was glad he was different and unwittingly she liked the hug but ten she was an avid hugger herself so she didnt think anything of it "its ok to hate religion i am just glad you dont hate me too" she said hugging him back the feeling feeling nice like he was meant to be in her embrace
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:50 pm

he took a deep breath"yess were still friends"he said geting closer to her and hugin her"am sorry for what i said i jest hate relegen"he said then he smiled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:25 am

shanyflower wrote:
he took a deep breath and he had to say it."am a demon..i hate ...every thing to do with church.am sorry"he said

she looked down to the floor "i see then does that men you no longer want to be friends?" she asked as if hearing his song before just because of religion or looks or something she had few friends
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:41 pm

he took a deep breath and he had to say it."am a demon..i hate ...every thing to do with church.am sorry"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:32 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he noded then smiled"i see by looking at your your in to god"he said
"is that a problem?" she asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm

he noded then smiled"i see by looking at your your in to god"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:10 pm

shanyflower wrote:
nu u did not ..know about me like this any way,...what do u think of the place
"its intereesting" she said looking at the pictures of demons "you must like occult right?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:01 pm

nu u did not ..know about me like this any way,...what do u think of the place
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:42 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looks at her and blushes"am so sorry"he said .puting the tawl back in place and siting down.
"its not your faiult i came over at a bad time i'm sorry" she said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:59 pm

looks at her and blushes"am so sorry"he said .puting the tawl back in place and siting down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave walked next to her and smiled"want some tea"he asked as he got up and made some on the walls were pics of demons and such sowing his family .as he got back he smiled only wereing a tawl ."here you go my lady"he said then he got down and but the tea cup on the table and his tawls feel to the floor showing his large member .he blushed and covered it up right away.

she blushed seeing it and looked away as he fixed the towel
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:28 pm

dave walked next to her and smiled"want some tea"he asked as he got up and made some on the walls were pics of demons and such sowing his family .as he got back he smiled only wereing a tawl ."here you go my lady"he said then he got down and but the tea cup on the table and his tawls feel to the floor showing his large member .he blushed and covered it up right away.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:11 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he then smiled and let her him"come come "he said then looked down and put a tawl very fast~

she came in and looked around then sat in the living room but ha d forgot why she came over
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:47 pm

he then smiled and let her him"come come "he said then looked down and put a tawl very fast~
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:30 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave heared he had hung up then he got up and took a long shower after that he heared her at the door.and he opened it"am sorry what was your name again"he asked
"kumiko" she said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:18 pm

dave heared he had hung up then he got up and took a long shower after that he heared her at the door.and he opened it"am sorry what was your name again"he asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:12 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looking at him he took a deep breath."i hope so..i still dont understand what she was saying"he said
"well thats understandable since demon dont really have parents or mates" he muttered then hung up
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:44 pm

looking at him he took a deep breath."i hope so..i still dont understand what she was saying"he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next