Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human Protector [m/m open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Human Protector [m/m open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:37 pm

Fen scowled at her. "I wasn't questioning if you could aim. I was literally telling you to be careful what you're aiming at" he said before he shook his head at her. "You sound insecure about yourself if you think I would suggest something other than that. I'm know a prank when I see it" he said crossing his arms over his chest before he looked around once he heard that she was alone. "Someone else is here...I can smell 'em" he muttered. He growled lowly. "They smell like blood..." he muttered before he pulled out his sun grenade.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Ellie couldn't help but laugh when Fen looked up at her after he took off his mask to sniff, when he told her to be careful where she aimed Ellie couldn't help but roll her eyes at him from her branch. "I know how to aim, I am not new to firing arrows" she said feeling insulted that he would suggest that she couldn't aim, when Fen asked if she was alone she put her bow back over her back before she grabbed onto the branch and let herself swing upside down. "Of course I am alone. Why wouldn't I be?" Ellie questioned raising a brow wondering why on earth he would think she would have someone with her, she didn't need anyone in the pack with her as Ellie knew how to take care of herself well enough to no need someone coming on her patrols with her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 5:34 am

Fen was so focused on his work that he did not notice the first arrow fly past him, but he did hear the thud as the arrow struck the ground. He shined the light on the arrow and noted the angle and azimuth the shaft was in relation to the ground. He removed his mask and sniffed the air before he looked straight up at her. He was not amused with her shooting arrows at him. "What are you doing?" he muttered before he went back to sealing off the other canister. He put a strip of masking tape on it and labeled it H2 before he sat it in the tote. "You best be careful where you aim that thing. I have enough explosives and toxic chemicals here to give you a real bad day" he said before he scratched the back of his head. "You're alone?" he asked as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:13 am

Ellie frowned as she watched what Fen was doing, rolling her shoulders she swung her bow over her back and effortlessly scaled a nearby tree and she moved along the branches silently so she was basically above Fen. When he had finished with the first thing he was making Ellie took her bow off of her back and knocked and arrow in place, her bow was feathered so it would make no noise when fired. Aiming it effortlessly as she stayed perched dangerously on a tree branch she pulled the string back and fired off the arrow so it whizzed by Fen's head and dug into the ground not too far from him, she was curious what he would do from having the arrow fly so close to his face, but she also wanted to know why on earth he seemed to be making such dangerous traps. Knocking another arrow in place Ellie grinned and fired another shot on the other side of Fen's head so the arrow landed perfectly beside the other the pure silver handmade tips she created buried in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 7:09 am

Fen's path through the forest was erratic, and he seemed to be on edge. He would periodically stop and look around. Was he anticipating someone? Or was he looking for a spot? As he finally stopped, he sat his supplies on a huge flat stump that came from a felled sequoia. It was high up off the ground, and hard to see from ground level. He pulled out a car battery and an assortment of common chemicals, but then came the flasks, beakers, stoppers, tubes, apparatuses, and a blow torch. It was hard to see what he was making but it appeared that he poured a powder in a flask filled with water before he stuck a stopper in it. A tube ran out connecting it with an apparatus, and it was hooked up to two containers. As he hooked up the car battery he shined a light with his phone. In one container it looked empty, but then the other was starting to fill with a yellow fog. He let the thing run for a while as he started to pour break fluid into 12 oz plastic soda bottles that had their necks cut off. He then started to fill the neck end with pool shock. There was plastic wrap lining the bottom where it was cut. He screwed the caps on which had long rods designed to puncture the plastic and mix the two chemicals together. He then duct taped the two halves together. Once he was done with that, he returned to his other task, which he took the torch and started melting the glass at the top of the container with yellow fog. He gave it a twist and pulled it free. After he waved it around to cool it off, he sat it into a box with bubble wrap and stowed it away in the tote. He then pulled out cut 2 liter soda bottles and started pouring the thermite in. Once satisfied he stuck the 12 oz plastic soda bottle in. He filled the empty space with more thermite before he pulled out magnesium and started scraping filings on top of the thermite. Just what exactly was he making? He made six of these things, and he stored them into the tote after he duct taped the 2 liter bottles together. He dusted the powder off from him before he went back to making more dangerous traps and weapons.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:29 am

Ellie peered out of the window with everyone else watching whatever Fen was planning on doing with the thermite, once the sun started to set everyone seemed to get bored and wandered off to do their own things before calling it a night. Shaking her head as she watched him put on a respirator, goggles and gloves she frowned as she grabbed her bow and arrows ready to go on another patrol. Walking out of the house she didn't bother with shoes or anything of the like as she was much more quiet without shoes. Slowly she jogged after Fen making sure to keep enough distance that he could hear or smell her, once they were in the trees Ellie made sure to keep enough trees between her and Fen so she could keep an eye on him while still walking one of the many routes she followed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:02 am

"Lockdown?" Fen muttered. He then ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath through his nose when she said that she did not have a phone. "Does anyone here have a phone?" He muttered. He glanced at her coldly. "Pretty face?" he mumbled. He sighed heavily and went back to his grinding routine and made fifteen pounds of thermite by the time night came around. Things started to get weird as he put on a respirator, goggles, and thick gloves. He carried his tote under the cover of night and went off to do questionable stuff. Some of the wolves were curious as to what he was doing, but they stayed back sensing that Fen was going breaking bad on them.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 am

“If Jack left the pack entirely they would but while his still around no one is stupid enough to” Ellie stated casually, “At night the pack house goes into lock down and only the Alpha and myself are allowed to leave during that time” She added. When Fen said he would give her his number she gave him an amused smile, “I don’t have a phone. I come and go as I please as I have patrols to do, I protect the pack and you’re just the pretty face of it” she said as she reached out and patted him on the chest before she started to head back inside to put the dirty dishes in the sink and to start settling down in the lead up to night coming.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 5:32 am

Fen scratched at the back of his head. "My job isn't anything that spectacular" he said. He rubbed his ankle with his other foot and thought for a moment. "I want to pose to you this scenario. What if a vampire acquired information about your pack changing leadership? Do you think some would be brazen enough to challenge my leadership?" he asked. He focused his gaze upon her. "I cannot rule out that there are more than one either. Just stay alert" he said before he pulled out his phone. "Here let me give you my phone number" he said as he put the numbers on a calculator app and shielded his phone. His entire mood shifted since that last text message. "Always tell someone where you are going. Text q on your phone when you are in need of back up" he spoke softly to her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 5:13 am

“When the pack doesn’t listen, Jack raises his voice” Ellie said with a smile, watching as he pulled out his phone she raised a brow as she looked at him her watchful eyes taking in everything. When he asked if everyone in the pack had a life outside she shook her head, “Some do, not everyone though. Some people have jobs, like Jack is a cop away from the pack cause someone’s gotta pay the bills” she laughed. When Fen warned her of the vampire that was spotted in the city she shrugged, “As I said, vampires don’t come here. They know better”.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 5:00 am

Fen smiled awkwardly. "Well, I'm sort of like that...though I don't like to yell. My voice doesn't have that sort of presence" he said modestly. He got a text message from one of his liaison, and he pulled out his smartphone. "Vlad went to the blood bank" the text message said. He replied back, "Did you pop him?" He kept his phone in his hand waiting for a response. "Well, Does everyone in the pack have a life outside?" he asked. His phone got an answer. "Negative, He got his cookie and juice. He might be still hungry", "Thnx" Fen put before he stuffed his phone in his pocket. "There was a Vampire spotted in the city. Keep your eyes peeled" he warned her. Some of the wolves shifted their discussion to talking about a vampire sighting.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 4:39 am

Ellie shrugged her shoulders a little when he said that he could probably teach her a few things and she could teach him, "The only thing I would be able to teach you is how to hunt with a bow and arrow. That's basically all I do" she said simply. Thinking over what her pack was used to she shrugged again "Training, their used to basically having a relaxed environment despite training all of the time. Jack is laid back and his basically a father figure to everyone, but he doesn't have favourites. He treats everyone the same no one gets any special treatment. If one person does something wrong in the pack he makes sure that everyone knows what has happened and why it should be done. He also can be very tough when he needs to be, hence the yelling going on inside" Ellie laughed happy for once that she was not inside getting yelled at like the rest of everyone.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 3:43 am

Fen closed his eyes at took in another deep breath. "Well, I can accomplish that...In my own way. I want to show them that it doesn't take the strongest arm to win in a fight. It's the smartest and most disciplined that usually wins. This thermite is one of a million tactics I use. I can teach you a few things if you wish to implement them and add onto them. I'd like to see what you know...maybe I can learn a few things from you as well" he said. He looked over at the house hearing Jack roaring inside. "Come to think of it, you think you can tell me what your pack is used to? What your Alpha is like? I know I'm not him, but I want to find some common ground to work with" he asked her. The pack inside went quiet, which their fascination and concern did not disappear. Everything was new to them, and they did not like not knowing why Fen was able to do these things which go against what made a werewolf a werewolf. Fen was taking a liking to Ellie, but he was a bit shy about expressing his romantic interests. He normally does not talk much to people, and Ellie was the most he had ever spoken to.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:16 am

"Jack is the fittest and the strongest of the pack but he wants everyone to be fit and strong as well. He believes that anyone can be Alpha as long as they show that they can be responsible and can protect everyone under them" Ellie said shrugging as she watched Fen, when he asked where everyone slept she tipped her head to the side. "Inside. Everyone has their own bedroom" she stated as if all packs were run the same way her pack was. "Enough!" Jack roared to get his point across his eyes flashing dangerously, "You will respect him as your Alpha or you will find a new pack to go to. I will not have anymore of this rubbish in my house" he snarled. "All of you will respect your new Alpha or I will personally show you the door" Jack added angrily showing he was getting fed up with the rubbish his pack members were bothering themselves with.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:00 am

Fen sighed heavily and looked back at her. "You can't blame me for being cynical. My pack has been running on the strongest and the fittest shall reign supreme" he told her before he looked back up at the sky. "I tried changing their minds, but they are so stuck on going with old traditions, that I gave up and moved on. My father suggested I join your pack, but you're going to have to bear with me. I'm not used to your pack just yet. It's going to take me some time" he said before he scratched his head. "So, uh...where do we all sleep?" he asked. Meanwhile inside the pack members stared at Jack in disbelief. "Are you seeing any of this!?" a female asked him as she pointed outside.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:41 am

Finishing off of her own food she raised a brow hearing all of the commotion inside, looking at the silverware in Fen's hand she looked back up at him "I use pure silver knives and forks so I am able to have cutlery" she said slowly as she studied Fen. "Uh...you're welcome" Ellie stated when he thanked her for the food, when he explained that he had been bullied as a pup she frowned a little "I couldn't imagine. Being raised here there wasn't that kind of thing happening. Everyone was treated equal" she said shrugging her shoulders. Jack came out of his office hearing the commotion and he clapped his hands together to get everyones attention. "All of you stop this now. He is your Alpha! You will stop speaking about him in such ways and all of you will respect him. Right in this moment my word is still law, in the morning his word is law. All of you will do as he says and you all will stop with these foolish rumours" Jack growled.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:30 am

Fen continued to pace around outside before he stopped in his tracks perking his head up to look over at her. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and took the plate and silverware. He rolled his eyes at her fake salute before he started devouring the food. He heard a commotion going on inside the house as he finished his meal. "What are they howling about now?" he mumbled. Inside they were shouting. "He fucking touched the silverware! And ate with them!", "What! No way!", "No we just saw it! Ellie gave them to him" they shouted. Outside Fen looked down at the silverware and scratched his head. "Huh...must not be real silver then" he downplayed it all although they all knew it was real, and they did not think Fen could get anymore freakier. "What kind of werewolf is he?", "Can he really stay human during the full moon?", "What the hell is he going to do with all that thermite!?" they chattered. Meanwhile, Fen looked up at Ellie and sighed heavily. "Thank you for the food" he told her before he looked up at the sky. "You know when I was a pup, I was always bullied for being the runt. Whenever I see teasing or bullying, I always think back at my upbringing. It was a pretty shitty upbringing if you can imagine" he told her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:03 am

Ellie looked out the kitchen window and saw that Fen was still outside, shaking her head she grabbed two plates, one for herself and one for him. Loading the two plates up with meat and veggies she walked outside and gave one of the plates to Fen and accidentally handed him the pure silver knife and fork she had grabbed for herself "Enjoy" she said giving him a fake salute as she began to eat some of her food. Jack sighed and looked back up at the girl with a raised brow, "Fen is your new Alpha. If he feels that he needs to make it there must be a reason behind it, you and everyone else will show him the exact same respect you have shown me over the years. No more of this foolish talk" he said firmly to get the point across that they were all to stop insulting their new Alpha.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:49 pm

Fen looked towards the house, took a deep breath, and sighed. "I think I'll stay outside" he mumbled to himself. He rubbed his shoulder and paced around outside thinking to himself. Something bothered him about her statement on Vampires not coming around. He knew about the grudge one could hold towards someone. "This could be a problem...Complacency can get a whole pack killed" he mumbled to himself. Meanwhile back inside the female looked at Jack curiously. "If it isn't have anything important, then why is Fen making it? He's so weird" she said.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:35 pm

Ellie shook her head as she continued to watch what Fen did, "Vampires don't come around here, they know better" she stated. She had gone toe to toe with a few vampires but they knew better then to try anything with Ellie as she made sure to always have some form of holy object on herself which none of them seemed to like. When Fen said that he was famished she raised a brow a little "There should be cooked food in the kitchen. The deer meat is going to be frozen for when we do need it" Ellie said with a shrug of her shoulders as she turned away from Fen and wandered back into the house realising that she was a bit hungry herself. Jake looked up from some of the papers he was looking over in order to officially sing the pack over to Fen, "You don't need to know what thermite is" he stated simply as he looked back down at the papers "Has nothing to do with anything important" Jack added as he glanced at the female a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:21 pm

Fen tapped the bowl getting the last of the crushed rust into the jug before he pulled out rolls of aluminum foil. He was focused on tearing them to shreds and grinding them up, but he still answered her question. "I'm making thermite" he told her. He dumped the aluminum power in with the rust powder before he stopped to speak with her. "Rust and Aluminum are the main ingredients I need to make this stuff. I use it for many things mostly when I fight vampires" he said as he resumed grinding up the foil strands. "I might not be the strongest werewolf out there...even in your own pack, but I look for ways to get around it" he said. His stomach growled at the scent of the blood. "Man, I'm famished" he said before he put his stuff away in a tote container in his trunk. Meanwhile inside the house some of the wolves overheard the conversation and a female walked into Jack's office. "Hey...what's thermite?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:57 pm

Jack shook his head and shrugged his shoulders "Just...let him do what he feels like" Jack said as he threw his hands up in the air a little and walked away going to his office. Ellie finished getting all of the meat off of the deer and she looked over at Fen to see what he was doing, watching as he filled up a milk jug with whatever he was grinding she walked over to him and tipped her head to the side "What are you doing?" Ellie asked with a frown as she wiped the blood off of her hands and knife onto the bare skin of her left arm before she slipped the knife into the back pocket of her jeans. "I mean you've just ground up rust and that's weird" she added as she shrugged her shoulders wondering what on earth he was planning on doing with the ground up rust he was filling up a milk jug with.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:47 pm

Fen shoved his hands into his pockets and walked off. "I'm not angry...Someone would be dead if I was" he said simply. He walked out to the trunk of his car and pulled out a bucket before he walked around scraping off rust from the fencing and anything lying about. Some of the wolves watched on in confusion and pointed out his strange behavior. "Hey...what is he doing?" one asked Jack hoping he had an idea with what was going on. "Looks like he's just being weird" another muttered. "Is he marking his territory?" another added. Fen did not stop until he had about five pounds of rust in the bucket before he started to carry it to his car. He pulled out a large ceramic Mortar and pestle and sprinkled some of the filings into the mortar and began to grind them into a fine powder. He was within clear sight with Ellie, and she could see him filling up a milk jug with the stuff he was grinding. Just what was he up to?
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Jack shook his head as he watched the interaction knowing that Fen would take it the wrong way with how everyone treated Ellie like a little sister since all of them were bigger and older than she was. Moving into the area Jack looked at everyone "I suggest we call an end to all of this fun since this isn't what you're meant to do at a social gathering. Ellie why don't you go back to what you were doing, Fen maybe an run might help you relax" Jack suggested with a hint to his words telling Fen there wasn't a choice about leaving the pack house for a bit as Ellie walked away from the group and walked outside. Rolling her shoulders to loosen them Ellie walked over to the deer where she left it and she set about skinning it and cutting the meat up to throw into nearby buckets so the meat could be stored for later usage. Jack had heard rumours about what Fen could do and he was now starting to think most of those rumours were lies.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:08 pm

Fen raised an eyebrow at her and shrugged. "I can care less about your damn pride. I'm still going to express my dissent. Pride is something liable to get you killed" he stated casually. He frowned looking towards Jack feeling as if his suspicions were dead on. "They do it to you all the time..." he muttered before he walked over to the male who started the whole thing. The male looked to be amused until Fen grabbed him by the arm and tossed him over his shoulder across the room. He was thrown with such force that it knocked back three males to the ground whom were trying to catch him. The crowd was speechless seeing Fen's arms and back bulked out a reverting quickly, some thought they saw Fen's arms transform into werewolf arms while the rest of him stayed human. "What the...", "No fucking way!", "I'm not going crazy am I? Did he just fucking transform his arms!?" the pack members shrieked. Fen flexed his fingers popping them back into place but also flashing his claws. "Anyone else want me the throw them for my amusement?" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Protector [m/m open]   Human Protector [m/m open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Protector [m/m open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: