Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:07 pm

dave looked at him odd "what is the maning of pritty"he said then looked at him odd"but is that lieing"he added
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he then looked at him odd"i jest said she looked odd thats all"he said then saw she did not like him still"but i dont care"he lieed
the teacher sighed "why not say the opposite then instead of "you look weird tell her she looks pretty"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:21 pm

he then looked at him odd"i jest said she looked odd thats all"he said then saw she did not like him still"but i dont care"he lieed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave took a deep breath and smiled."she hates my gusts "he said looking arond then he saw her again but he felt odd when he sees her then he sackes his head.and looks back at the techer
"then change tatics if what your doing is making her hate you talk to her be compassionite talk normal then ebventually find out what she likes cause its obvious she isnt liking you right now but thats possibly with how you been treating her" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:07 am

dave took a deep breath and smiled."she hates my gusts "he said looking arond then he saw her again but he felt odd when he sees her then he sackes his head.and looks back at the techer
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:27 am

shanyflower wrote:
dave looked at her leave and he took a deep breath."shit. am lossing "he said walking away till he bumped in to the techer
"hows it going?" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:03 am

dave looked at her leave and he took a deep breath."shit. am lossing "he said walking away till he bumped in to the techer
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:18 am

shanyflower wrote:
after seeing her leave he smiled."am wining"he said once the bell rang he waited for her after school"hi human..i mean girl"he said looking at her still"you still look wered"he said poking her face
he wasnt winning she wasnt falling in love she was beginning to hate him "yeah well so do you humph" stupid boy" she muttered and headed to class
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:00 am

after seeing her leave he smiled."am wining"he said once the bell rang he waited for her after school"hi human..i mean girl"he said looking at her still"you still look wered"he said poking her face
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:21 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he then smiled."i wish to go on...umm what do u call it umm a umm date..yea a date.."he said looking at her and trying his best to be nice.looking up and down on her from her hair to her shouse."you look wered"he said
"sorry i look weird" she said and walked off thinking he asked her for a date cause he lost a bet not knowing how close to the truth that thought was
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:53 pm

he then smiled."i wish to go on...umm what do u call it umm a umm date..yea a date.."he said looking at her and trying his best to be nice.looking up and down on her from her hair to her shouse."you look wered"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:33 pm

shanyflower wrote:
after the deal he walked to his other class .4 classes got though till he saw that girl again he sat next to her and waiting for the class to end ,as it did he looked at her and grabed her arm."can we talk"he asked.her with a straght face

she looked at him slightly scared "sure" she said unsure what he would do if she said no
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:24 pm

after the deal he walked to his other class .4 classes got though till he saw that girl again he sat next to her and waiting for the class to end ,as it did he looked at her and grabed her arm."can we talk"he asked.her with a straght face
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:39 pm

shanyflower wrote:

geting out from his throut once he teleported away from his hands and be hind him .then you can tell he was shocked of what he said to him dave looked away when he hearded him say what was love ,then she replyed."love is when a person care for the other person ,"he said then he looked back at the tesher and shock his head."fine ..you know what..we have are self a deal ..i well make .or try to make this women love me...and once i win you have to do something for me in the end"he said with an evil laugh."if i do end up wining .you'll have to come back to then demon school and tech there again no matter how mad it is ."dave said then he got his book bage..but the thing was he still did not knew what love was yes he knews and recalls what the little girl said before she died but again he dos not knew the true meaning of love .he remebered the blood round the girl and how he left her there to die.yes he has healing powers but again back then he did not give a shit .and is the same now..the tech picked up his mind .and dave looked at him with a blank look
once the deal was made they returned to the human world the teacher aggreed for he didnt mind teaching and didnt think that was much of a punishment for the trade off
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:31 am

geting out from his throut once he teleported away from his hands and be hind him .then you can tell he was shocked of what he said to him dave looked away when he hearded him say what was love ,then she replyed."love is when a person care for the other person ,"he said then he looked back at the tesher and shock his head."fine ..you know what..we have are self a deal ..i well make .or try to make this women love me...and once i win you have to do something for me in the end"he said with an evil laugh."if i do end up wining .you'll have to come back to then demon school and tech there again no matter how mad it is ."dave said then he got his book bage..but the thing was he still did not knew what love was yes he knews and recalls what the little girl said before she died but again he dos not knew the true meaning of love .he remebered the blood round the girl and how he left her there to die.yes he has healing powers but again back then he did not give a shit .and is the same now..the tech picked up his mind .and dave looked at him with a blank look
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:55 am

"and you will never scare me" he said teleporting out of the young demons grip "tell you what how bout you and i make a deal or wager the wager is you wont follow through the entire four years you will give up and the deal is i bet you will never understand or even come close to even loving a human or having them love you hell i might win that right now since you dont know what love even is and are willing to give up right now before you even find out
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:25 am

he was indeep shocked then he shock his head and noed."what ever old man..i have danced in hell befor."he said then shock his hand again."you dont scare me ..no one dose..any way i lost a fucking bet to my friends to come here that and am a demon my self you dum ass .any way i can easyly burn you to hell jest my using one fukcing hand."he said smiling evily then yelled at him."my problem is that i hate humans like your self ..i dont see you as a demon but more as a lower week ,powerless,humans that walk the fucking earth."he yelled then grabed his neck,"you can never scare me "he gralwed showing his dark red eyes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:18 am

shanyflower wrote:
he got stoped by the techer and he bust out laughing."i dare u do your worse"she yelled he did not know the techer was a demon like him but more indeed powerful.dave laughed."come on fight me you week human"
"very well" the teacher said and excused herself to the class then took him outside then to the next demension "lisen here you sack of turd you lost this is your punishment you swore you would come to school that means following school rules staying in class and listening to the teacher" she sadid in a tone that said obey or die " you dont hold up your word as a demon you become a human permently now unless you want to become one of those lower life forms i suggest you take your punishment and man uop to your promise to the full extent of it until you graduate which will be in four human years that isnt long so enjoy it i dont care what you do on your time but when your in my class your mind body and soul is mine dont make me have to bring you back here to the edge of hell or i will ****** drop you in the fires and let you suffer "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:30 am

he got stoped by the techer and he bust out laughing."i dare u do your worse"she yelled he did not know the techer was a demon like him but more indeed powerful.dave laughed."come on fight me you week human"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:21 am

shanyflower wrote:
Dave looked at every one with disgust he hated humans as much as the next demon as he looked at the young women and looked away .that till he saw the teacher starting a lesson he knew him he was on the list to be killed.by him as he looked at her and the others this was a pain .he got up and walked out of class."fucking girl talking to me am out":he yelled

she watched him leave but the teacher stopped him "no one leaves my class til the bell rngs you leave now and i will make sure you get the worse punishment in detention" he said

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:24 am

dave looked at every one with discose he hated humans as much as the next demon as he looked at the young women and looked away .that till he saw the techer starting a leson he knew him he was on the list to be killed.by him as he looked at her and the others this was a pain .he got up and walked out of class."fucking girl talking to me am out":he yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:14 pm

shanyflower wrote:
nothiong came out of his motuh as he sat there then he looked back seeing her at a deask he did not leson to her but he was also doing things on his own

she shrugged then as the teacher arrived ignored him for now and listened to the teacher as the class started its season 'guess he dont want to be friends' she thought 'or he is just aloof and treats everyone that way'
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:35 pm

nothiong came out of his motuh as he sat there then he looked back seeing her at a deask he did not leson to here but he was also doing things on his own
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:23 pm

they remailed alone until 5 minutes before class started then all the other students entered and desks sit next to each other, for a while but she didnt say much then turned to him with a soft smile "hi" she said softly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:11 pm

[center]the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB3O2d91QrBWbKSMdwWFmIpGQhuGBgeLdoYk-RzvOqWGpAKb9wMw
((human form ))
the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Iu9_IMdAa1_6lV3BO8aCzAEmS3L_spG_9WAuH3JCn5Jwkul1xQ
((demon form))

backround: the noramle human world ,the wolrd we live in 'earth' every were u see is humans and anamles .but in really there are demons as well but the demons dress as humans for them not to be seen by them 'the humans'yess demons hate the humans and humans sadlly dont belive in demons in the world.

dave a young demon male ,human age :17 .demon age :440. as he walked to his place in the rain as the sky was dark and raining hard on his human flesh his black hair very wet .as he walked. in the dark but yet hard rain .as he walked on the sid walk he could see a little girl playing in the rain with her little dolly dave looked at her odd as she played till this black car droved up ,passing dave in a light then a scecend and shot the girl in one blow as the black van dissapred in the dark of nothingness dave walked to the girl slowly seeing her yet still alive body he looked down and saw her crying."i loved me mommy"she said then dave replyed back."what is the word love?"he said then she smiled.."love is not a word its a feeling ...a feeling when you care for some one you care deeply about.like a mother careing for her child ,like a soul mate deep in love...like...the rain drops falling from the sky...its lovely ..how it feels ..and.."she said coughing out blood then she smiled at him .."like.....seeing ....m-e..me...mo..mo.mommy"she said as her last words dieing on the floor the demon got up and walked away leaveing the body there."love?"he though to him self."love is jest a word.but she said its a feeling...what feeling....dose..love give and .soul mate..??"he said him self.walking in to the darkness jest like the black van that killed the little girl."humans..are the monsters."he said leaeving.

now: in the bar he and his friends (demons friends) were all playing cards as they played .they alsp made a bet."hey guys .."a women yelled"if any of us losses this game has to go to this humans school "she laughed then every one agreded on it .as they played one of daves friend smiled evilly.dave liked bear but never alacol he always get drunk fast with it.as his friends gave him the drink dave drank it all as they played .sadly dave lost couse he got very drunk ..the nexted day he was at school but he was very up set .seeing the humans he hate the most .out of all crechers .humans he hated the most till he saw a women walking next to him seeing she has the same class as he dose .but funny thing was him and the girl he never saw befor werethe only people inthe room .looking at the time it was very early ,7:34 and class started at 8:45 .dave looked at her and took a deep breath.

((human women needed.))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8