Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:05 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave knew he was likeing this he was so close to his own end "ahhhh am cuming already"he moaned
she gasped as he came inside her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:51 am

dave knew he was likeing this he was so close to his own end "ahhhh am cuming already"he moaned
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:23 am

shanyflower wrote:
the feeling of her was great as he moved faster in her he maoned louder and louder.
she moaned his name not wanting it to end
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:58 am

the feeling of her was great as he moved faster in her he maoned louder and louder.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:41 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave noded and started to go inside her .moving in and out and a bit fast .for each thrust ."ah your soo tight"he moaned as he got inside her more and started to go faster

she moaned his name as he thrusted into her though he appeared huge he fit her hole like he belonged there her warm folds and inner walls hugging his shaft like a long lost lover returning home at last
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:15 pm

dave noded and started to go inside her .moving in and out and a bit fast .for each thrust ."ah your soo tight"he moaned as he got inside her more and started to go faster
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:52 am

shanyflower wrote:
going deep inside her he moaned louder as he looked at her he smiled"tell me when your ready"he said as his full shaft was already in sid eher

she shut her eyes as he pushed passed her barrier the pain was quick tho and she nipped his ear once it had passed a sign she was ready
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:45 pm

going deep inside her he moaned louder as he looked at her he smiled"tell me when your ready"he said as his full shaft was already in sid eher
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he blushed and smiled"ok"he noded then he layed her down softy and entered his shaft in side her ."ah"he moaned he never felt someing to good before it was so nice and wet and also tight around his shaft as he moved a little .but he stoped he needed to wait for its ok from her

she moaned too it felt like nothing she ever felt before the feeling was good until she felt a bit of pressure as he reached her hymen she looked at him then gave a nod and buryed her head into him to be ready for the pain
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:26 pm

he blushed and smiled"ok"he noded then he layed her down softy and entered his shaft in side her ."ah"he moaned he never felt someing to good before it was so nice and wet and also tight around his shaft as he moved a little .but he stoped he needed to wait for its ok from her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:07 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave licked up her wetness one more time and got up."now...i must stop..if i go any further.you might end up having a half demon."he said blushing
she panted with a nod of understanding and rested agaist him "long as i have you i wouldnt mind" she whispered
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:42 pm

dave licked up her wetness one more time and got up."now...i must stop..if i go any further.you might end up having a half demon."he said blushing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:16 pm

shanyflower wrote:
licking up her juices and loveing them he moaned as his dick got more harder.with on hand he used his finger to start and finger her
this turned her on and she arched shuddered and came for him again
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

licking up her juices and loveing them he moaned as his dick got more harder.with on hand he used his finger to start and finger her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:04 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave then shcok his head and played with them more as he did he kissed her back in a deep kiss as he looked at her more .."i-i-"he stoped when his demon form came out again.and this time showing his full hardness"i worned you....."he said holding her close and pushing her to the bed .opening her lags and licking her pussy in and out .licking her mad.and fast

she moaned in pleasure her body shuddering to his actions
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:28 pm

dave then shcok his head and played with them more as he did he kissed her back in a deep kiss as he looked at her more .."i-i-"he stoped when his demon form came out again.and this time showing his full hardness"i worned you....."he said holding her close and pushing her to the bed .opening her lags and licking her pussy in and out .licking her mad.and fast
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:14 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave said nothing but he blushed more "uh umm..you see..your a lovly women..but.but..as for we demons...when it comes to sex..were ..hard and hard to get off once we cum in side a women."he said then looked at her and licked his lipes."but again.."he said playing with her breast

"dont be scared" she said softly moaning "im strong" she adds and kissed him pressing her hips agaist him as he fondled her breast
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:46 pm

dave said nothing but he blushed more "uh umm..you see..your a lovly women..but.but..as for we demons...when it comes to sex..were ..hard and hard to get off once we cum in side a women."he said then looked at her and licked his lipes."but again.."he said playing with her breast
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he walked in the other room and took a deep breth he then turned to see her wereing nothing."ahh"he said blushing

she blushed lightly but boldly walked to him and pressed her body to his "why do you stop why do you leave me " she asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:08 pm

he walked in the other room and took a deep breth he then turned to see her wereing nothing."ahh"he said blushing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:05 pm

she didnt know why he left after undressing her so she followed him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:59 pm

dave kissed her deeply as he huged her closer to him.as he did so he played with her hair and he also took off her shirt.then he got up and walked out ."am sorry"he said leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:57 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looking at her ad smiling."i see "he said then he looked at her again and hold her more close.."i love you..."he said
she smiled and blushed to his words hopinghe understood what he said she replied "me too.... me tooo"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:45 pm

looking at her ad smiling."i see "he said then he looked at her again and hold her more close.."i love you..."he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
(wait for it))

dave looked at her and smiled."i know what love is .i though it was a word..seeing other demons falling for other sluts and demon women.i dont see that as love..but is it?thats is why i wonder what love really is ??is love only sex..??is love a feeling ...?is love always have to do with people you think are good looking?i know ..your lovely..and sweat and kind your not like all humans i have seen and your not like most ether.."he said then nibble more on her neck and smiled.

"love is a feeling it makes the heart beat fast it feels like your flying even when your on the ground if its only sex then that is lust not love some fall at first sight be it human or demon it can be consideed as love though its rare its also beautiful and romantic when it happens" she said as she leaned agaist him their bodys merging as if made for each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next