Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

With the given instructions of how to save her before the wrecking crew comes to demolish this house, Toma heated them after returning the lovely kiss in which his demonic girlfriend gave with loving words of love, "I... love you... too," in overheard whisper he replied, but then again questioned of what motivation the why he come to love her. Then again instead at a critical moment Toma chose to ponder this line of questioning for another time. A she said within the basement he would find her remains and found her bones he'd bundled up inside a blanket and then look for a mirror to take. First he thought a small mirror would do, but phelps it be better to take a bit bigger one and took up a large revolving vanity mirror and return to Kiara. "Will this do?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:04 pm

kara looked at him surpized and hugged him tighter crying more into his chest"i love you so much.. there is a bassment in this house but.. you have to carey my bones out of here or what ever is left"she said kissing him deeply"i love you so much ,"she said looking at him then she sign,"your bosss thinks your dead.. but .. you well live just try and help me and you may soon leave ,first you need to take one of the mirrose with you and one of my bones"she said grabing his arm
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:55 pm

At this point Toma didn’t know what to do in this position of helplessness. He wish there were something he can do for her, though he didn’t know why but… “what can I do?” …he loves her… “what can I do?” As her back faced him Toma hugged her from behind as tear fell to her shoulder, “I… love you Kara.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:22 pm

bushes at him and watches him.".. its imposible.. even if you take out 100 mirrors or windows..i cant not leave... my human body died here.. and I cant seem to find it.. I lost my bones years ago.. I cant seem to find it"she said looking away from him."love... tell me something.? do you love me?"she asked in a cute lovling tone as she tried to walk out the door way but couldent ,there was some kind of shild for her not to get out.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Toma couldn’t understand his new motivation to not do as Kara wanted but remand after telling him to go, “underworld!? You mean hell? That question couldn’t be answer after she used her powers to push him out of the house, never the less he came back inside. “Isn’t their another way? Can’t I remove all the windows and mirrors from the house before it’s torn down?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:27 pm

kara started to cry abit."just.. go.. once they destroy this place... I well be sent to the underword and would never come back.."she said crying even more.."i.. I cant... I don't want you to die with me.. so go.. now"she yelled using her powers to kick him out of the house."trater~!!! you ... get out"she yelled pushing him with her powers to the gate.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:52 pm

A question came to mind as the demoness kissed him lovingly so. Why dose he care what happens to Kara? “She a demon so why do I care if she dies,” he thought to himself but then again Touma just did. Maybe… he really starting to like her. “You don’t understand, their going to tare down this house with me in it. That’s why they sent me here to take pictures.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 pm

kara watched him and purred to the kiss, kara looked at him sad hearing him say 'we have to get out of this place'"umm"kara stayed at the same spot saying not a word untill she looked at him sad."i cant... the glass and the mirose give me power here.. if i leave this place.. i well... be sent to hell"she said softly looking at her self in the window.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:50 pm

This was strange, he didn't know what her game was first toying with threats before becoming lovingly affectionate with the sense of concern. "I just don't get you, first you threatened to kill me in creative ways, and then you had your way with me, and now you're acting like loving wife." Eventually he gave into her love and sank into her kiss before answering her back, "I have a very stressful job and all my life I've been bullied around. They sent me here to take pictures and I don't even know why. Oh shit!!!" It came as a realization upon what is going to happen as his boss plans to tear down the house along with him, "we got to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:08 pm

kira put her arms around him and kissed him deeply."idont know.. maybe because your a human.?"she asked smiling at him she was still naked ,but she did nothing to him."love?"she asked what was wrong with him?"whats wrong?"she asked kissing his lips hard,"please tell me?"she asked smiling at him. kira felt something wrong, meanwhile the office got the pictorse and saw she was really real ,so the boss took out a phone and started to call the workers to detroy the old house, he didnt care if his worker was in there.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:02 pm

So many things are happening at once at the point of becoming very frustrated. Not only finding himself bearing a child with the demon but the orders of his boss calling him to complete his work was above all stressing. Therefore Toma did what was asked and took up the cameras Sim card to place it inside his Smart phone, that way he is able to send all the pictures through e-mail, "there you have your pictures," he said over the phone before hanging up and came back to sit on the edge of the bed, near Kira. "Why do bad things happen to me?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:33 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Still the question remains within the thoughts of Toma, wondering how and why he’s in this fix, above all what would a demon want with a human. The sex he can understand but to also have a child, “a child!? Aren’t we rushing things?” Before his questions can be answered, his attention took to the phone as he answered it, “hello… yes boss I’m still in the house, so what do you want?”  
kia looked at him and smiled."ohh you well love the child."she said giggling.kira didn't leson to what his boss and him was talking about she was to bessy thinking of her and her human slave.the boss took a deep angery breath"where are those pictros. I need them to show to the house works that we need to destroy that house."he said in a dark tone."i was about to give the job to some one different but now I can see your still a live.take those pics.. and send them to me. if not.. you know what the out come well be.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Still the question remains within the thoughts of Toma, wondering how and why he’s in this fix, above all what would a demon want with a human. The sex he can understand but to also have a child, “a child!? Aren’t we rushing things?” Before his questions can be answered, his attention took to the phone as he answered it, “hello… yes boss I’m still in the house, so what do you want?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:24 pm

kira then bust out laughing."mm how cute you are.. now sooner or later we well have more sex and in the end I well have your childen"she said laughing till the phone rang again seeing it was his no good boss."looks like its your boss"she said smiling evily.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Still... this whole event was hard to believe, first being forced to spend the night residing in this house, coming close to death with this blood lust demon girl, and final found his way having sex with her. "Stop teasing me," he replied tired as Toma is lying on the bed with Kara all cuddled up with him, "humans are weak compare to you so I'm surprise I was even able to satisfy your body."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:16 pm

she moaned a loud moan feeling her self about to cum once she did so she felt his seeds in side her she injoyed it very much until she saw him on the bed tired"tehe"she said laying next to him and wraping her self around him then she used her powers to cover them up with a blankit."I see you humans get tired very fast."she said using her hands to play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:27 pm

With little to no other choice, Toma by no means couldn’t refuse the demoness’s wishes for him to cum inside her. With the way her inner wall closed in on his throbbing cock he was milked dry of his man seed. “AHHHH…” at the end of his outcry of deep pleasure came his pants before falling down on the bed, exhausted, “no more… I… reached my limit.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 pm

kara moaned louder moveing her hips more she would never though a human can fuck a demon so well."ohh I well cum in me sexy man."she moaned moving her hips with his then she bit her lips as she came to a powerful climax ,her inter walls tightening his cock making him cum.,
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Falling completely in lust, Toma no longer gave any thoughts and heeded all the words in-which the demon girl commanded of him. Thus harder and faster his rod pumped her inners like a lust beast holding no restraint as he kissed her back in a wet passionate kiss, "then come... I want to see you come!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:38 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Though the view of Kira butt naked on the bed, while holding a very pleased expression to the enjoyment of his length impacting her tight wet inners, Toma found his eye closes tightly as his teeth clenched together to this overly bliss. Harder he began to drill as the hands on her hips forced Kira's rear to back into him, within each hard thrust pounding away at her pussy. "Ahhhh... Kira... " he moaned out as his cock gave her womb a little of his precum."
kira moaned louder as her inter wet wall gets tighter around his long and large cock. feeling something in it making her want to cum ."agh f-faster.. f-faster human.. wow I never knew a hot human like you can fuck soo good aghh faster am cuming aghh"she moaned using her arm to push his head to her lips kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:34 am

Though the view of Kira butt naked on the bed, while holding a very pleased expression to the enjoyment of his length impacting her tight wet inners, Toma found his eye closes tightly as his teeth clenched together to this overly bliss. Harder he began to drill as the hands on her hips forced Kira's rear to back into him, within each hard thrust pounding away at her pussy. "Ahhhh... Kira... " he moaned out as his cock gave her womb a little of his precum."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm

making a loud gasp of air as she moved her hips more injoying the loving way he was fucking her. she open her lags more and did loud moans for every thrst he made into her wet pussy."yeaa yess soo good ahh"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:32 pm

With the way her hips came clashing with much force upon his manhood, Toma was reaching a limit that would set him over the edge. Faster Kira rocked his the harder he became and almost hitting a climax it stopped when being dismounted. He nodded lightly at her request and started fucking her the way humans do, so he placed her on all fours and started humping her like a horny dog.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:08 pm

kira moaned louder as her wet pussy took hole of his full cock deep inside her demon pussy entrnce .kira smiles at him ass he looked at him closely .she was shocked to felt his kiss on her lips as she kissed back hard and deeply .still moveing her hips fast and hard .as layed on top of him and grabed his sides and roled to the other side of the bed.as kira being on top he was not on top."show me how a human fucks "she said licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:13 pm

In truth this is not how he imagined it, nor how he wish to lose his virginity, although there wasn't much complained that she made it feels so good. All the more faster Kira came down on his manhood, all the more his seed release while maintaining his size and mass, "maybe I could learn to love her," he said to himself while leaning himself of words to kiss her lips to see if there were any feelings he would have for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)   faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faling in love with a demon? through the glass.(open/QwQ)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next